Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,665 members, 7,889,168 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:48 AM

Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat (49430 Views)

God Wants Hell To Be Overpopulated. / 10 Reasons Why Many People may End Up In Hell. / 6 reasons why it is Easier to Make Heaven Than to end Up In Hell.(Must read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by darichlife: 1:04am On Nov 27, 2021
Oh Africa see what the white man's greed and hunger for domination has done to us, see the evil, wickedness and lack of value we no longer have for ourselves and who we are. We accepted to live our lives based on the rationalization of another cultural experiences life. Sometimes i cry bitterly that total strangers gave us a means to interface with nature therefore demeaning the potentials of our true nature as designed by the Almighty, i battle with the African me and the European me even in my dreams, i have never spoken my language in my dreams, i hate that am a victim of Colonialism, i hate that i must speak it to be better than my brother who only speak his mother tongue, i hate the things they made me believe in that my language is an inferior language, i hate that my ability to master another mans language is the means that will only show how educated i am.
Will i ever connect with real me in totality and think how nature designed me to dominate and subdue the earth?
Am sad in this loop. GOOOOOOOD

1 Like

Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by Kobojunkie: 1:08am On Nov 27, 2021
darichlife:

Will i ever connect with real me in totality and think how nature designed me to dominate and subdue the earth?
Am sad in this lop.
How far have you come to achieving this? undecided

If you hate white man's education, why not obtain your own knowledge some other way? undecided

Or are you just another black man looking for who to blame for his foolish choices in this here life of his? undecided

1 Like

Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by 1Sharon(f): 1:15am On Nov 27, 2021
powerhouse3:
Is it coincidence that those that experience this near death stuff keep saying the same thing... Atheist answer abeg...

What about those that didn't say the same thing?
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by 1Sharon(f): 1:16am On Nov 27, 2021
justmondris:

She never said she was dead

Can someone go heaven hell/hell while alive?

1 Like

Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by 1Sharon(f): 1:19am On Nov 27, 2021
BePrepared:

The premise of ur first question is fundamentally flawed.
1. The Nazis that murdered Jews weren't Christians, a Christian isn't someone born in a Christian country or raised by Christians, a Christian is someone who is in a personal relationship with Jesus Christ, whose sins are washed and forgiven and bears the fruit of Christ

No true Scotsman fallacy.
If you call yourself a Christian, you're a Christian period.

Funny enough when boko haram blows up a church, you don't dare to ask if those Christians 'had a personal relationship with christ' you accept them

1 Like

Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by yommen: 1:19am On Nov 27, 2021
Ogaga87:
For men, aborted babies comes with masturbasion..

I once had a dream and GOD revealed it to me.. I woke in that dream to ease myself and on entering my bathroom, every where was filled with premature babies.. It was much that even the needle won't find a space between them.. From that day to date, I knew the act of masturbasion is a sin of death.. I do it and am praying for deliverance

Guy, and you are still doing it You were told that you have killed millions of unborn children yet you still continue You are a killer, man. You worry o. If I were you, I would look for a way to stop it immediately. Please Send me a message through excellacafe360@gmail.com and let's talk.
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by 1Sharon(f): 1:21am On Nov 27, 2021
passion007:
Even our oldest Igbo ancestors recognised that a febrile illness especially malaria could cause hallucinations. That's why if one begins to describe out-of-body experiences, we will first feel their temperature before proceeding to ask "iba o ji gi?"

This observation has now been borne out by scientific evidence. We know that malaria and indeed any febrile illness can cause delirium. Moreover, older people such as this lady admitted to critical care units have an 80% chance of experiencing delirium. Add on the fact that she underwent anaesthesia and delirium is guaranteed to happen, together with the dissociation peculiar to anaesthesia.

But our religious lords have convinced us that delirium is a communion with God grin
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by darichlife: 1:23am On Nov 27, 2021
Kobojunkie:

If you hate white man's education, why not obtain your own knowledge some other way? undecided

Or are you just another black man looking for who to blame for his foolish choices in this here life of his? undecided
You only connect the dots you see.
What you percieve is based on who you are born to be.
LOVE...
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by Judybash93(m): 1:24am On Nov 27, 2021
Ogaga87:

I once had a dream and GOD revealed it to me.. I woke in that dream to ease myself and on entering my bathroom, every where was filled with premature babies.. It was much that even the needle won't find a space between them.. From that day to date, I knew the act of masturbasion is a sin of death.. I do it and am praying for deliverance

1 Like

Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by Kobojunkie: 1:24am On Nov 27, 2021
darichlife:

You only connect the dots you see.
What you percieve is based on who you are born to be.
LOVE...
That is a cop out with absolutely no truth to it! undecided
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by 1Sharon(f): 1:26am On Nov 27, 2021
2elliot:
God does not give a damn about how you feel about any of His decisions, but devil does. Devil likes it just how you are feeling right now.

If God doesn't give a damn, why does he send people to hell?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by Kobojunkie: 1:27am On Nov 27, 2021
yommen:
Guy, and you are still doing it You were told that you have killed millions of unborn children yet you still continue You are a killer, man. You worry o. If I were you, I would look for a way to stop it immediately. Please Send me a message through excellacafe360@gmail.com and let's talk.
Deluded maybe , but not a killer, at least not by this admission. Sperms are cells and they die off whether you went them to or not. undecided
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by 1Sharon(f): 1:28am On Nov 27, 2021
Joe991:
Anyone that believes in heaven and hell is a fool
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by darichlife: 1:31am On Nov 27, 2021
Kobojunkie:
That is a cop out with absolutely no truth to it! undecided
What is truth to you? what is your concept of truth? i would love to know.
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by Kobojunkie: 1:38am On Nov 27, 2021
darichlife:

What is truth to you? what is your concept of truth? i would love to know.
The fact is no one is born strapped to the white man's education system by birth. All across Africa there still exists those who have never seen or known the four walls of a white man's school, so your claim is nothing but a cop-out. undecided

You are free to connect the dots as you see fit so long as you don't manipulate the freedom of others as you do so. undecided

And as for who you are born to be, are you somehow insinuating that those who have so far made an impact on humanity where only able to do so because they were born that way and not because of the choices they made? undecided

Truth is that which is farthest away from delusion and deceit. in my case, Jesus Christ is God's Truth who I follow and live by. He does not require I learn the whiteman language to follow Him, neither is a Whiteman education degree necessary to do any of what He commands. undecided
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by darichlife: 2:03am On Nov 27, 2021
Kobojunkie:
The fact is no one is born strapped to the white man's education system by birth

And as for who you are born to be, are you somehow insinuating that those who have so far made an impact on humanity where only able to do so because they were born that way and not because of the choices they made? undecided

Truth is that which is farthest away from delusion and deceit. in my case, Jesus Christ is God's Truth who I follow and live by. He does not require I learn the whiteman language to follow Him, neither is a Whiteman education degree necessary to do any of what He commands. undecided
If no one is born tied to white man education then why must education only happen in English where over 250 Languages exits? Do you believe it is a natural curve of evolution for knowledge acquisition?

The world system is battling with truth created by perception orignating from the begining of man and his environment.
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by Richvibes1997: 2:48am On Nov 27, 2021
Ogaga87:

fornication nko?
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by Kobojunkie: 2:54am On Nov 27, 2021
darichlife:
1. If no one is born tied to white man education then why must education only happen in English where over 250 Languages exits?

2. Do you believe it is a natural curve of evolution for knowledge acquisition?

3. The world system is battling with truth created by perception orignating from the begining of man and his environment.
1. There are millions in Africa whose education is not tied even today to white man education. Go up north to see them boku for there. Stop making excuses for while you should continue to wallow in the meaningless while taking puck shots at the white man for providing what is an option to those who don't have any other. undecided

2. That question of yours makes absolutely no sense at all considering we are here contemplating alternatives to Whiteman education . undecided

3. No such thing. Man's ideas of truth begin and end as defined by men. There are very few universal truths claimed by men and so they universe remains open. undecided
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by Prettychild(f): 3:02am On Nov 27, 2021
Aborted babies can’t be in hell cos their lives were shortened by no fault of theirs.

1 Like

Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by am4truth(m): 3:37am On Nov 27, 2021
I know a lot of people would 'attack' this woman but she has passed her message.

Move on woman.... Let him that has ear listen and take heed.

Time would Tell.
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by kinethic: 4:10am On Nov 27, 2021
OloshoMan:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/goldennewsng.com/2021/11/26/author-who-was-in-coma-for-3-weeks-explains-how-he-saw-piles-of-aborted-babies-in-hell/amp/

From the story you will know it’s all made up. There’s nothing like that in God’s words.
The devil is a powerful being that many ignored his abilities to deceive, kill , steal and destroy. That’s his mission, he knows his days are numbered for eternal destruction.
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by Kobojunkie: 4:12am On Nov 27, 2021
kinethic:
From the story you will know it’s all made up. There’s nothing like that in God’s words.
The devil is a powerful being that many ignored his abilities to deceive, kill , steal and destroy. That’s his mission, he knows his days are numbered for eternal destruction.
Wrong! Jesus Christ did not say that of the devil but if the false Shepherds, your pastors and Mogs - John 10 vs 1 - 16 undecided
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by Onyiiobi7735(m): 4:18am On Nov 27, 2021
hopefulLandlord:
Christians and their fear fuelled hell preaching again?

Hell always sounded like a cynical marketing ploy designed to make people afraid to leave or displease the particular sect. And it seemed to really kill empathy - 'god says they burn, they burn' doesn't make me think of someone being full of love and compassion and all that.

Eternal punishment for finite transgressions always seemed abusive to me. How can someone look at the idea of a being who would condemn people to that and call it love?

Even when I was a Christian Hell was just too weird for me to accept. Infinite punishment for finite offenses is an eye for an eye on steroids. Punishing people for disobeying nit-picky rules makes God an abusive parent. One reason often given for punishment is to teach the offender not to offend again, but if punishment is eternal then how can the offender benefit from this teaching? Jesus is supposed to be into forgiveness but forgiveness shouldn't involve eternal suffering. Hell isn’t redemptive, it isn’t leading to repentance, it’s simply pain for pain’s sake.

I love this quote: “Heaven and hell seem out of proportion to me: the actions of men do not deserve so much.”

and of course I get the rationalisation of hell by Christians saying its moral accountability and saying bad people go to hell;
that's nonsense and they know it!!!

If Yahweh is real and omniscient, that means he already decided that we're going to hell before he even created us. But if this omniscient deity allows for deathbed conversions, then it doesn't matter what kind of life you lead. You could be a brutal dictator who massacred tens of millions of people, yet still get into heaven if you tell Jesus you're sorry. Your victims could all go to hell for eternity if they never repented. That's how bleeped up Christian morality is.

Maybe Christians can answer a few questions for me. The Bible says that there is ONLY ONE way to get into Heaven: by accepting salvation through Jesus.

So it follows that the Christians who ran the Nazi death camps can get into heaven. But their 6 million Jewish victims must burn for all eternity in the pits of Hell. I've talked to many Christians about this and they just pretty much accept it.

My questions are:

1. How f***ed up do you have to be to believe Nazis can go to Heaven but their 6 million Jewish victims must burn? That's just sick. But Christians believe it. What the f*** is wrong with you people?

2. Why would ANYONE willingly worship a god that would act like that? Is it just a fear thing (better known as cowardice)? And

3. Even if you get into Heaven what makes you think you'll be safe with a psycho god like that running the place? What's to stop your god getting a wild hair up his ass one day and sending Christians to a place so bad it makes Hell look like an ice cream parlor? He used to like the Jews too. Or so the story claims. What makes you think you're safe?
The woman is a blatant liar.
Aborted babies don't go to Hell,because they are innocent. It is stupid lies by these Western people and our pastors here that drag Christianity in the mud.
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by BuzChi(m): 4:33am On Nov 27, 2021
I do not think that is hell illustration though. What I understand is that she saw some evil operations somewhere on earth because that is similar to what happens on planet earth: babies aborted and lots of death. There were no babies in eternal torment, but only the abortion results: the ladies covered with a cloth during the abortion should obviously imply this is not hell, and the babies souls were tormented, but only their dead bodies were seen.
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by hopefulLandlord: 4:56am On Nov 27, 2021
SmithRussell:
You’re misleading yourself bro.

A lot of “atheists” claim that they do not believe in God, but actually they “believe”, and what they believe in is that there is no God. They believe in something, and that’s where their religion comes in.

They’re intolerant towards any person who doesn’t support their “belief”. Just like most other religions, they believe only their way is right, no difference.
And plus the hatred they have towards the God who created them makes their case worse.

So now, you’re fighting someone who doesn’t exist to you. Isn’t that madness?
you're not making any sense
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by wirinet(m): 5:04am On Nov 27, 2021
Kobojunkie:

He is finally waking up from induced coma. He has realized the spiritual damage done to his psyche by slavery and colonisation . You on the other hand is still in the matrix. You are prepared to fight and die for a world created by your enslavers. You are ready to sell and kill your brothers to please your masters. You are in a trance you cannot escape from.

Of what use is the white man's education to you and your society? To continue to make you a slave and an asset to your enslavers of course. Of what use is all your grammar and certificates? A Chinese, Japanese or German who cannot utter a word in German is far more useful than you. What have you or your society created with your education that is useful to the world? Ordinary steel or electricity for industrialization you cannot produce. All you are useful for is act as consumers for product and services made by others.
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by Kobojunkie: 5:05am On Nov 27, 2021
wirinet:

He is finally waking up from induced coma. He has realized the spiritual damage done to his psyche by slavery and colonisation . You on the other hand is still in the matrix. You are prepared to fight and die for a world created by your enslavers. You are ready to sell and kill your brothers to please your masters. You are in a trance you cannot escape from.

Of what use is the white man's education to you and your society? To continue to make you a slave and an asset to your enslavers of course. Of what use is all your grammar and certificates? A Chinese, Japanese or German who cannot utter a word in German is far more useful than you. What have you or your society created with your education that is useful to the world? Ordinary steel or electricity for industrialization you cannot produce. All you are useful for is act as consumers for product and services made by others.
Abegi, spare me your meaningless ramblings o'jare! undecided

**** yawn****
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by Lekan239(m): 5:28am On Nov 27, 2021
Ogaga87:

the sperm a man release when havin sex with is pregnant wife nko
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by abeeee(m): 5:39am On Nov 27, 2021
Stanleyq:
for many think that how they think is how God thinks, who can know what God has in mind doing things in his own way...believe or not doesn't change the fact that it exists, OK, u need only heaven, so that u go there and try to overthrow God? If there was no government and no prison or death sentence, it would be that u have to kill whoever u see dat annoys u, if God didn't place two eternal places for good and bad people, it would be that all would be bad people as doing bad is easier and sweeter, formication, theft, killings, abortion, rituals for money, power, hate,and so on. Note, anything dat has a name exists.
That's dumb so dragons and unicorns and flying spaghetti monsters exist
Omo
Even Superman and Thor lol
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by chubinwa(m): 5:50am On Nov 27, 2021
God cannot literally punish babies because of abortion or perhaps masturbation as claimed by one demented commenter like that. Perhaps, God loves little children
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by CSTRR: 5:54am On Nov 27, 2021
It's not possible.

God will never send innocent babies to hell.

You are a freaking liar.

1 Like

Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by wirinet(m): 6:20am On Nov 27, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Abegi, spare me your meaningless ramblings o'jare! undecided

**** yawn****

As i said you are in an hypnotic coma. Continue yawning.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions / T.B. Joshua Speaks On Food Scarcity: "You Have Not Seen Anything Yet” (Video) / Bishop David Oyedepo And His Two Sons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.