Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,029 members, 7,976,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 03:48 PM

Osinbajo: FG Unrelenting In Restoring Nigeria To Economic Growth - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo: FG Unrelenting In Restoring Nigeria To Economic Growth (5106 Views)

The Economist And Its Unrelenting Doom, Gloom About Nigeria - Fredrick Nwabufo / Osinbajo: FG To Create 21million Jobs, Lift 35 Million Out Of Poverty By 2025 / Osinbajo: FG To Create 5million Jobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo: FG Unrelenting In Restoring Nigeria To Economic Growth by benuejosh: 7:08am On Nov 27, 2021
We are on the path to greatness already.
Re: Osinbajo: FG Unrelenting In Restoring Nigeria To Economic Growth by franudi: 7:14am On Nov 27, 2021
How many years will it take you?
Re: Osinbajo: FG Unrelenting In Restoring Nigeria To Economic Growth by snowball11(m): 7:15am On Nov 27, 2021
This thing is definitely not different from his expired aboki oga! undecided
Re: Osinbajo: FG Unrelenting In Restoring Nigeria To Economic Growth by snowball11(m): 7:21am On Nov 27, 2021
Splitmind:
This administration has doubled our economic output three times more than the Jonathan administration.

This one is definitely on a cow dung menu! grin

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: FG Unrelenting In Restoring Nigeria To Economic Growth by Uchek(m): 7:26am On Nov 27, 2021
Totally agree with you!

Ammishaddai:
This man must be smoking something that's in between cannabis and crystal meth. The hallucinations he keeps having about Nigeria keeps growing stronger by the day
Re: Osinbajo: FG Unrelenting In Restoring Nigeria To Economic Growth by anytexy: 7:26am On Nov 27, 2021
Vice president Narrator...tuwalee
Re: Osinbajo: FG Unrelenting In Restoring Nigeria To Economic Growth by blesdman(m): 7:30am On Nov 27, 2021
Audio VP
Re: Osinbajo: FG Unrelenting In Restoring Nigeria To Economic Growth by Reference(m): 7:30am On Nov 27, 2021
helinues:
We are hoping so.

Gob bless Nigeria

Hoping for six years going to seven years.....
I just laugh. That amount of time is more that enough to assess competence and capability of a government which are clearly lacking here in Nigeria

But the greater tragedy is that folks like you have rallied to give mixed signals to an under performing government by blunting the instrument of democratic coercion relentlessly, thereby robbing other citizens of true dividends.

I trust you are thoroughly enjoying the government you constantly hail.
Have a good day.
Re: Osinbajo: FG Unrelenting In Restoring Nigeria To Economic Growth by Reference(m): 7:33am On Nov 27, 2021
benuejosh:

See them here.
Cannot say the truth and will not allow others demand for better governance.
Complicit in the wholesale destruction in the standards of life and living of the average Nigerian.
Re: Osinbajo: FG Unrelenting In Restoring Nigeria To Economic Growth by JesusSaves49(m): 7:35am On Nov 27, 2021
This man should stop selling us intentions after over 6years.
They started with lofty promises, then blame game, thereafter, excuses back to lofty promises.

Prof. we know your way.
Re: Osinbajo: FG Unrelenting In Restoring Nigeria To Economic Growth by lexy2014: 7:40am On Nov 27, 2021
achi4u:
Where's this man talking from, Did he lives with us?

Re: Osinbajo: FG Unrelenting In Restoring Nigeria To Economic Growth by lexy2014: 7:42am On Nov 27, 2021
Splitmind:
This administration has doubled our economic output three times more than the Jonathan administration.

How did it do that? Kindly explain
Re: Osinbajo: FG Unrelenting In Restoring Nigeria To Economic Growth by Nobody: 7:43am On Nov 27, 2021
Osibade you’re mad
Re: Osinbajo: FG Unrelenting In Restoring Nigeria To Economic Growth by lexy2014: 7:44am On Nov 27, 2021
benuejosh:

Close to 7years, u are still on d path
Re: Osinbajo: FG Unrelenting In Restoring Nigeria To Economic Growth by joefelin2345: 7:44am On Nov 27, 2021
updatechange:
It seems Osibanjo's FG is different from Buhari's FG cos both of them are contradicting themselves.
Honestly it seems so. Now $1is almost N600 while £1 is almost N800.
Re: Osinbajo: FG Unrelenting In Restoring Nigeria To Economic Growth by lexy2014: 7:48am On Nov 27, 2021
updatechange:
It seems Osibanjo's FG is different from Buhari's FG cos both of them are contradicting themselves.

Birds of the same feather, flock together. No difference between both of them. Deception and lies is common to both of them
Re: Osinbajo: FG Unrelenting In Restoring Nigeria To Economic Growth by Rottymy: 7:49am On Nov 27, 2021
Check out these funny videos [url]/3DZJmbJ
/3DZJmbj[/url]
Re: Osinbajo: FG Unrelenting In Restoring Nigeria To Economic Growth by Tangana: 7:50am On Nov 27, 2021
2023 President
Re: Osinbajo: FG Unrelenting In Restoring Nigeria To Economic Growth by Andrea781: 7:52am On Nov 27, 2021
Re: Osinbajo: FG Unrelenting In Restoring Nigeria To Economic Growth by benuejosh: 8:03am On Nov 27, 2021
lexy2014:

Close to 7years, u are still on d path
change doesn’t take place in a day.
Re: Osinbajo: FG Unrelenting In Restoring Nigeria To Economic Growth by lexy2014: 8:04am On Nov 27, 2021
benuejosh:
change doesn’t take place in a day.

How many days does change take place?
Re: Osinbajo: FG Unrelenting In Restoring Nigeria To Economic Growth by lomprico(m): 8:12am On Nov 27, 2021
abeg getat
Re: Osinbajo: FG Unrelenting In Restoring Nigeria To Economic Growth by TemmyT002(m): 8:15am On Nov 27, 2021
Mtchewwwww
Re: Osinbajo: FG Unrelenting In Restoring Nigeria To Economic Growth by seunayantokun(m): 8:16am On Nov 27, 2021
You are on your own.
Re: Osinbajo: FG Unrelenting In Restoring Nigeria To Economic Growth by CocoaOla: 8:23am On Nov 27, 2021
A stable economy inflation rate should be below 3%

Bring Nigeria inflation rate from 15% down to
1%

And Economy will boom
Re: Osinbajo: FG Unrelenting In Restoring Nigeria To Economic Growth by Wealthoptulent(m): 8:38am On Nov 27, 2021
Deputy1111:
Professor Yemi Osinbajo

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/11/fg-unrelenting-in-restoring-nigeria-to-economic-growth-osinbajo/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

They CAN sell out like NITEL , only thing that was PAINLESS FOR NIGERIANS, we never felt the EXIT. Others still dey worry especially PHCN
Re: Osinbajo: FG Unrelenting In Restoring Nigeria To Economic Growth by Nobody: 8:42am On Nov 27, 2021
JavaScript90:
We don't need this useless assurances. You have simply failed with your oga. Please return Nigeria to where it was before 2015.
Hello, I am a fullstack web and app developer. If you are an agent or property developer I have a nice and very affordable real estate website/script for sale specially designed for the Nigerian market and built to mimic the features of Nigeria property center. Learn more about this real estate website from the link on my signature.
Click my username to see my WhatsApp number and email on my signature

Tell them oh. Please, all this greedy heartless oldmen, return Nigeria to where it was 2015. Abi which kind gbese be this one for this life when them drag me come.
Re: Osinbajo: FG Unrelenting In Restoring Nigeria To Economic Growth by Emma1Oj(m): 8:47am On Nov 27, 2021
This one go jus open mouth talk like say na morons hey dey talk to
Re: Osinbajo: FG Unrelenting In Restoring Nigeria To Economic Growth by Remman(m): 8:48am On Nov 27, 2021
Hahahaha!
Re: Osinbajo: FG Unrelenting In Restoring Nigeria To Economic Growth by EndBuhariNow(m): 8:50am On Nov 27, 2021
The reason I no go vote this slowpoke is because of his too much lie lie

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Low Turnout Mars Tinubu's One Million Man March (Video + Picture) / Collation From Ikeja LGA. My Polling Unit. / Another Gunfire In American High School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.