Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,515 members, 7,885,158 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 01:55 AM

Young Lady With Plenty Hair On Her Abdomen And Navel Causes Massive Reactions - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Young Lady With Plenty Hair On Her Abdomen And Navel Causes Massive Reactions (14560 Views)

Lady Shows Off Her Massive Navel Bigger Than Man's Joystick (photos, Video) / The Way A Belly Navel Is Supposed To Look Like / Nigerians React Video Of A Young Lady With “oranges” That Reaches Her Abdomen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Lady With Plenty Hair On Her Abdomen And Navel Causes Massive Reactions by Nonywendy(m): 11:04am On Nov 27, 2021
Beebah2000:
There's nothing there. I get am too lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
pishure or adonbelieve

1 Like

Re: Young Lady With Plenty Hair On Her Abdomen And Navel Causes Massive Reactions by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 27, 2021
Nonywendy:
pishure or adonbelieve
Wetin you wan see? grin grin

Re: Young Lady With Plenty Hair On Her Abdomen And Navel Causes Massive Reactions by vetrovialMan(m): 11:21am On Nov 27, 2021
Obatala7Kronos:

Did you see how that bastard was quick in calling the Mods on you?

But you will never ever see any of them calling on the Mods if the reverse was the case.

Check all the comments above, and you’d notice how these bastards are singing their usual hypocritical praises in defense of the subject of the thread.

You know why? These cursed bastards know that there’s only one ETHNICITY that churns out ugly, unwomanly, hairy & yam-legged chimpanzee-looking women in the whole world due to their excessive consumption of akpu, ofe nsala & human meats.

These bastards would have started hurling derogatory remarks & taunting an entire tribe if the woman was a Fulani or Yoruba.

It takes just a 3-year old baby to study the beginning & the end of these bastards who originated from the East of the Niger because all of them come with a factory-fitted I.Q of minus 20. grin

bros be calming down naaa before you blow gasket. but the the place wey all this your talk dey come from go dark wella o. undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Young Lady With Plenty Hair On Her Abdomen And Navel Causes Massive Reactions by Kobicove(m): 11:30am On Nov 27, 2021
Noshitboi:
Very irritating and annoying. One girl wey dey eye me seriously get generator voice shocked. I no want o!

grin
Re: Young Lady With Plenty Hair On Her Abdomen And Navel Causes Massive Reactions by Nyascobar1414: 11:59am On Nov 27, 2021
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool real matters bro. No 4get sey na WOMAN Dem use 4 SAMSON but as a BOOGYMAN my KALA de wit me 24sc.. No 4get sey na WOMAN born ME.. WTF MAN

Boogy, boogy and kala be like 5 and 6...

WTF man.

1 Like

Re: Young Lady With Plenty Hair On Her Abdomen And Navel Causes Massive Reactions by Rickmann: 11:59am On Nov 27, 2021
amaesther:
Social media users could not keep mute over a young lady who has plenty of hair on her stomach like a man.

The lady is seen wearing a black crop top with white and yellow shorts exposing the hair on her abdomen and navel.

The video has caused a massive stir on social media as it seemed absurd.

Watch the video below:
https://www.browngh.com/young-lady-with-plenty-hair-on-her-abdomen-and-navel-causes-reactions-on-social-media/

Abeg make we hear word mr blogger..
For crying out loud, thats not much pls.
There are girls with more.
Re: Young Lady With Plenty Hair On Her Abdomen And Navel Causes Massive Reactions by Joelobioha(m): 12:35pm On Nov 27, 2021
I only imagine the thick bush down below..
Re: Young Lady With Plenty Hair On Her Abdomen And Navel Causes Massive Reactions by suffering: 12:56pm On Nov 27, 2021
God forbid. Na association of lokito boys full this thread. Women are hairy, good grooming goes a long way.
Re: Young Lady With Plenty Hair On Her Abdomen And Navel Causes Massive Reactions by Angelacruz: 1:40pm On Nov 27, 2021
I have it...not a big deal
Re: Young Lady With Plenty Hair On Her Abdomen And Navel Causes Massive Reactions by SweetVibe: 1:54pm On Nov 27, 2021
Noshitboi:
Very irritating and annoying. One girl wey dey eye me seriously get generator voice shocked. I no want o!

Jesuuu

Re: Young Lady With Plenty Hair On Her Abdomen And Navel Causes Massive Reactions by ukaface(f): 2:26pm On Nov 27, 2021
padi94:
It's not womanly to be hairy down there
who said so?
You just assume?
Re: Young Lady With Plenty Hair On Her Abdomen And Navel Causes Massive Reactions by DoingBetter: 2:28pm On Nov 27, 2021
Women with husky Voice have always sounded sexy to me. The lower or deeper the voice, the sexier she is. Different strokes for different folks.

Noshitboi:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Lady With Plenty Hair On Her Abdomen And Navel Causes Massive Reactions by Jude273(m): 2:58pm On Nov 27, 2021
Beebah2000:
There's nothing there. I get am too lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Chai!! Can l see your own? Dnt get it twisted, am a fan

1 Like

Re: Young Lady With Plenty Hair On Her Abdomen And Navel Causes Massive Reactions by Jude273(m): 3:03pm On Nov 27, 2021
Angelacruz:
my spec! Can l see? Am fan of it and get assurance ly chioma
Re: Young Lady With Plenty Hair On Her Abdomen And Navel Causes Massive Reactions by AgentGoat: 3:04pm On Nov 27, 2021
SmellySperm:
This shiii turns me on asf

Re: Young Lady With Plenty Hair On Her Abdomen And Navel Causes Massive Reactions by Nobody: 3:09pm On Nov 27, 2021
Not sexy at all
Re: Young Lady With Plenty Hair On Her Abdomen And Navel Causes Massive Reactions by Jude273(m): 3:11pm On Nov 27, 2021
Imagin the scene down there make me go wild, the nigga farming her land must be very opportuned. down there must be one hell of a forest, thick, sturbone with lot of wild animal runing helter scartar
Re: Young Lady With Plenty Hair On Her Abdomen And Navel Causes Massive Reactions by padi94(m): 7:33pm On Nov 27, 2021
ukaface:
who said so?
You just assume?
Says social Norm and Etiquettes... Only a beast is presumed to be hairy and that's not the presumption we have for our women, we like them smooth, silky, soft and sweet.
Re: Young Lady With Plenty Hair On Her Abdomen And Navel Causes Massive Reactions by toujurs: 8:13pm On Nov 27, 2021
padi94:
It's not womanly to be hairy down there
Guy tk time undecided
Re: Young Lady With Plenty Hair On Her Abdomen And Navel Causes Massive Reactions by toujurs: 8:17pm On Nov 27, 2021
Angelacruz:
Are you fair or black?
Re: Young Lady With Plenty Hair On Her Abdomen And Navel Causes Massive Reactions by DroppingLiquid: 8:47am On Nov 28, 2021
You're fvcking kidding right? That's teh biggest ive ever seen and I didn't even think it was possible for a women.
Rickmann:

Abeg make we hear word mr blogger..
For crying out loud, thats not much pls.
There are girls with more.
Re: Young Lady With Plenty Hair On Her Abdomen And Navel Causes Massive Reactions by Rickmann: 10:09am On Nov 28, 2021
DroppingLiquid:
You're fvcking kidding right? That's teh biggest ive ever seen and I didn't even think it was possible for a women.

grin
Don't worry my friend, you will be shocked one day.
But then ,don't forget it's just nature.
Re: Young Lady With Plenty Hair On Her Abdomen And Navel Causes Massive Reactions by Truvelisback(m): 10:28am On Nov 28, 2021
That means down there would look like Sambisa Forest.

(1) (2) (Reply)

"To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" / Man Ejaculates While Dancing With Big-Sized Lady At Easter Event. Photos / My Pastor Husband Sex Me 4times Daily,yet Impregnated Our Maid & Friends Daughte

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.