Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,136 members, 7,880,568 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:18 PM

Lady Shows Off Her Massive Navel Bigger Than Man's Joystick (photos, Video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Shows Off Her Massive Navel Bigger Than Man's Joystick (photos, Video) (24531 Views)

Village In Africa Where Man's Joystick Will Be Flogged Before He Can Marry (Pix) / Indian Man’s Joystick Rots After Extended Use Of Condom / Man's Joystick Cut Off For Sleeping With A Married Woman. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Shows Off Her Massive Navel Bigger Than Man's Joystick (photos, Video) by Gistmedia10: 3:36pm
A confident Nigerian lady has taken the internet by storm after sharing a video of herself showing off her unusually large navel, which has been described as "bigger than a man's joystick." shocked Her self-assured attitude and unique feature have quickly become a hot topic online, sparking a lot of reactions and discussions.

The video, shared by the lady herself, shows her proudly displaying her navel. It quickly went viral, with thousands of views and shares across social media platforms. Many people praised her for being confident and loving her body just the way it is, while others criticized her.

Is it an abnormality or a deformity? shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVIEVzGIwZI

3 Likes

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Massive Navel Bigger Than Man's Joystick (photos, Video) by DaddyCoool: 3:45pm
Different
Looks like a small, fat d*ck grin

11 Likes

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Massive Navel Bigger Than Man's Joystick (photos, Video) by Namaster: 3:45pm
As a man if that is bigger than your joystick, you have a VERY big prohlem. grin

74 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Massive Navel Bigger Than Man's Joystick (photos, Video) by Elegantspiker(m): 3:46pm
I can gladly say I have 'navelphobila' (permit me to use the word to satisfy my feeling even if it doesn't exist) after seeing this lady

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Massive Navel Bigger Than Man's Joystick (photos, Video) by Sirmwill: 3:46pm
Ladies like Ereluroz would be thinking of a good/bad use of this navel rn 😐

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Massive Navel Bigger Than Man's Joystick (photos, Video) by Sonnobax15(m): 3:52pm
lipsrsealed
Mine was bigger than hers' when I was younger...but the older I become,it has really become smaller cheesy

I imagine if it's the same case with others.. Because I really hated seeing mine when I was a kid.... Especially back then on the streets,my friends used to make fond of me by pressing it like an ice cream seller's horn cheesy

84 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Massive Navel Bigger Than Man's Joystick (photos, Video) by Vinnie2000(m): 3:52pm
Lol, Big Pompoo. cheesy cheesy

NEVER a Turn-off for me. smiley

We didn't create Ourselves, hence should stop silly body Shamings. sad

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Massive Navel Bigger Than Man's Joystick (photos, Video) by ChizzyBuna(m): 3:56pm
Damm
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Massive Navel Bigger Than Man's Joystick (photos, Video) by Itohanmiwa: 4:00pm
Omo e be tins
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Massive Navel Bigger Than Man's Joystick (photos, Video) by Princeton92(m): 4:02pm
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed my friends used to make fond of me by pressing it like an ice cream seller's horn cheesy

It's this line for me πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

23 Likes

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Massive Navel Bigger Than Man's Joystick (photos, Video) by GanagiBitrus: 4:02pm
This is a turn-off for me.
Believe it can be rectified medically.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Massive Navel Bigger Than Man's Joystick (photos, Video) by TheChameleon: 4:09pm
Too much. See a surgeon.

My dick will flatten in record time. Or I turn her around for doggy style

During p*ssy famine / scarcity and I have to manage a not so goodlooking gal...

I screw my eyes shut and imagine. " Baby look at me, don't close your eyes"

I will say I don't want to cum grin

47 Likes

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Massive Navel Bigger Than Man's Joystick (photos, Video) by ChizzyBuna(m): 4:15pm
Namaster:
As a man if that is bigger than your joystick, you have a VERY big prohlem. grin
Stop this Nonesense lies
My dick width is 6 inch length 7 inches
Yet some girls deny me sex and say it's painful

I struggle to fit in the whole prick, at the all.
I'm seriously looking for girls with wide vagin

8 Likes

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Massive Navel Bigger Than Man's Joystick (photos, Video) by descartes400: 4:37pm
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Mine was bigger than hers' when I was younger...but the older I become,it has really become smaller cheesy

I imagine if it's the same case with others.. Because I really hated seeing mine when I was a kid.... Especially back then on the streets,my friends used to make fond of me by pressing it like an ice cream seller's horn cheesy

and be chanting popopi, olden days bicycle horn.

6 Likes

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Massive Navel Bigger Than Man's Joystick (photos, Video) by advanceDNA: 4:42pm
LGBTQ people be like..... "we need one more alphabet for her, just for her"

8 Likes

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Massive Navel Bigger Than Man's Joystick (photos, Video) by Tokskob2008: 5:09pm
What's the essence of the show off now

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Massive Navel Bigger Than Man's Joystick (photos, Video) by Kobicove(m): 5:29pm
Warrisdis?! shocked

1 Like

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Massive Navel Bigger Than Man's Joystick (photos, Video) by Kobicove(m): 5:30pm
Tokskob2008:
What's the essence of the show off now

Abeg help me ask am o!

3 Likes

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Massive Navel Bigger Than Man's Joystick (photos, Video) by Sapasenator: 5:30pm
Very irritating

1 Like

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Massive Navel Bigger Than Man's Joystick (photos, Video) by ConfidentialDoc: 5:38pm
This is a sub umbilical hernia

It's not even umbilical.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Massive Navel Bigger Than Man's Joystick (photos, Video) by SeeWahala: 5:43pm
Well as for me I won't mind such on my woman. 2 bwest to suck and one pion-pion to press as I do the do wink

Cloud 9 can never be too far from me cool

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Massive Navel Bigger Than Man's Joystick (photos, Video) by Zonefree(m): 6:01pm
It won't be noticeable if she get big belly.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Massive Navel Bigger Than Man's Joystick (photos, Video) by AcadaWriter: 6:11pm
Different ... Okay, need help with your academic papers? Contact us.
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Massive Navel Bigger Than Man's Joystick (photos, Video) by FatimaAbubakar(f): 6:37pm
Wetin be this? She get horn for belle?

1 Like

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Massive Navel Bigger Than Man's Joystick (photos, Video) by SocialJustice: 6:38pm
Gbola navel
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Massive Navel Bigger Than Man's Joystick (photos, Video) by OgidiHerbals2(m): 6:38pm
She can actually reduce it through surgery
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Massive Navel Bigger Than Man's Joystick (photos, Video) by tefishy(m): 6:39pm

No-No to missionary for such lady

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Massive Navel Bigger Than Man's Joystick (photos, Video) by Crucialgem(m): 6:39pm
Why should this be on front page

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Massive Navel Bigger Than Man's Joystick (photos, Video) by Hezzyluv: 6:39pm
Things that make Frontpage tho.
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Massive Navel Bigger Than Man's Joystick (photos, Video) by Zazaza: 6:39pm
Gistmedia10:
A confident Nigerian lady has taken the internet by storm after sharing a video of herself showing off her unusually large navel, which has been described as "bigger than a man's joystick." shocked Her self-assured attitude and unique feature have quickly become a hot topic online, sparking a lot of reactions and discussions.

The video, shared by the lady herself, shows her proudly displaying her navel. It quickly went viral, with thousands of views and shares across social media platforms. Many people praised her for being confident and loving her body just the way it is, while others criticized her.

Is it an abnormality or a deformity? shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVIEVzGIwZI
The girl body and face set well well
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Massive Navel Bigger Than Man's Joystick (photos, Video) by jericco1(m): 6:40pm
wow God is great

you need a telescope to see mine grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Massive Navel Bigger Than Man's Joystick (photos, Video) by Solofresh2: 6:41pm
R.I.P dadπŸ˜₯

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help!!! She Says She Will Marry Him If Only His Mother Is Dead! Advice Please / See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men / Why Did You End Your Last Relationship?

Viewing this topic: obioji(f), LOGISTICS10, douglaschukwu, down4bj, lexzyg, WillyCandyT99(m), ROBEN(m), wonyi, Latty88(f), lansha2006, SeniorRef, new2012, GorillaApp(m), AdroitTee(m), aristocats(m), Olatara(f), Davisjaunty, seunsmith1930(m), RexTramadol1, sand007, Kadejo(m), iykofias(m), Pmap1, rowlex7(m), egoldman(m), DaddyCoool, JudeAfoo(m), Ameboperoo(m), STENON(f), heffem(m), HALCYON44, JERRY1925(m), teetee12, Chekwume16(m), Adeebiwa09(m), Concord23(m), julyb(m), Ayodhejjy(m), truefocus, Nastrademus(m), ahms12(m), arewafederation, Bengbaski1, Sammex3009, Virusvetty, 080bjaked(m), Quadre, Wiseman2y(m), Laplace125(m), chikeFavor2000(m), JAHSY(m), talkingdrivel(m), wazklin, babstide(m), fait10(m), Felicity001(m), taozhand, Bengasyl2, DakingG, MrLacoste4, anidan(m), Dynamicboss and 219 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 1
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.