Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,163 members, 7,880,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:23 PM

Lady Shows Off Her Massive Navel Bigger Than Man's Joystick (photos, Video) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Shows Off Her Massive Navel Bigger Than Man's Joystick (photos, Video) (32559 Views)

Village In Africa Where Man's Joystick Will Be Flogged Before He Can Marry (Pix) / Indian Man’s Joystick Rots After Extended Use Of Condom / Man's Joystick Cut Off For Sleeping With A Married Woman. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Massive Navel Bigger Than Man's Joystick (photos, Video) by sylve11: 6:41pm
Mm cool
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Massive Navel Bigger Than Man's Joystick (photos, Video) by tiswell(m): 6:41pm
That's abimbola Williams from OSUn
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Massive Navel Bigger Than Man's Joystick (photos, Video) by SporaD8: 6:41pm
Namaster:
As a man if that is bigger than your joystick, you have a VERY big prohlem. grin
Girth not length

1 Like

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Massive Navel Bigger Than Man's Joystick (photos, Video) by fuckJones(f): 6:42pm
ChizzyBuna:

Stop this Nonesense lies
My dick width is 6 inch length 7 inches
Yet some girls deny me sex and say it's painful

I struggle to fit in the whole prick, at the all.
I'm seriously looking for girls with wide vagin
be calming down, we like it like that
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Massive Navel Bigger Than Man's Joystick (photos, Video) by Umuinyioku: 6:44pm
Namaster:
As a man if that is bigger than your joystick, you have a VERY big prohlem. grin
Is your joystick as big as that?

Mtchweee!

1 Like

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Massive Navel Bigger Than Man's Joystick (photos, Video) by Singhabele: 6:46pm
Men no worry ur self this one na many lesbians will brefer to tastr ot in kpeus than preekmm. They will even pay jer sef ..life np nlance
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Massive Navel Bigger Than Man's Joystick (photos, Video) by okoroemeka(m): 6:48pm
Namaster:
I don't see that as a problem,infact it is another extra option to enjoy
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Massive Navel Bigger Than Man's Joystick (photos, Video) by TheSuperX(m): 6:50pm
I don't like seeing a female Navel like that, she should find a way to reduce it,

1 Like

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Massive Navel Bigger Than Man's Joystick (photos, Video) by iLoveYouToo(m): 6:53pm
Nothing is private again 🀦
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Massive Navel Bigger Than Man's Joystick (photos, Video) by Angelfrost(m): 7:13pm
Bigger than wetin?!! undecided

Even Asian men would be offended by such an "Accusation". embarassed

1 Like

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Massive Navel Bigger Than Man's Joystick (photos, Video) by bluefilm: 7:22pm
This one dey like amα»₯
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Massive Navel Bigger Than Man's Joystick (photos, Video) by Kingzjayzee: 7:24pm
Anything to trend. The hustle is real grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Massive Navel Bigger Than Man's Joystick (photos, Video) by rickleye: 7:24pm
Go and do the surgery . It cost almost nothing .
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Massive Navel Bigger Than Man's Joystick (photos, Video) by Ashawoman82: 7:29pm
Lesbians go rush this one, lol.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Massive Navel Bigger Than Man's Joystick (photos, Video) by DrTee1(m): 7:29pm
ConfidentialDoc:
This is a sub umbilical hernia

It's not even umbilical.

People have problem on this website, and that's not to insult our people, but a declaration of our National issues.

People blame the President for not fixing the country and making life easier but how can you do that when the knowledge level of the populace is abysmally low?

Only this gentleman up here has written what the issue really is. That's a sub umbilical hernia. It isn't the navel AT ALL. She stands the risk of strangulation of the bowel loops, intussusception and all what not. She should be seeking medical attention, not flaunting it on social media - but now that Facebook and YouTube pay for "content", we are apparently in for worse...

To fix Nigeria, we have to educate the people first - otherwise, we aren't going anywhere, no matter how angry we get. Knowledgeable people can take good decisions in administration, and there are more people in administration - in the Federal and State civil service - than all the elected politicians who we often seem to blame for our challenges as a nation.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Massive Navel Bigger Than Man's Joystick (photos, Video) by 99thEnemy(m): 7:29pm
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Massive Navel Bigger Than Man's Joystick (photos, Video) by BarrElChapo(m): 7:33pm
Things that should be private social media has made it a normal thing πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Massive Navel Bigger Than Man's Joystick (photos, Video) by 2RightHands1Coc(m): 7:34pm
Na wetin she deh use for her lesbian partners be that.... Hahahahahaha cheesy cheesy
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Massive Navel Bigger Than Man's Joystick (photos, Video) by 2RightHands1Coc(m): 7:35pm
End time lol
BarrElChapo:
Things that should be private social media has made it a normal thing πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ

1 Like

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Massive Navel Bigger Than Man's Joystick (photos, Video) by thrillionaire(m): 7:38pm
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Mine was bigger than hers' when I was younger...but the older I become,it has really become smaller cheesy

I imagine if it's the same case with others.. Because I really hated seeing mine when I was a kid.... Especially back then on the streets,my friends used to make fond of me by pressing it like an ice cream seller's horn cheesy
Lwkmd πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚
Guy abeg no keep me with laugh πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
I couldn't help but imagine them chasing you around and pressing your navel like an ice cream sellers horn πŸ˜­πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Massive Navel Bigger Than Man's Joystick (photos, Video) by Father4all: 7:45pm
Bigger than man's joystick ke
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Massive Navel Bigger Than Man's Joystick (photos, Video) by sharpwriter(m): 7:53pm
ChizzyBuna:

Stop this Nonesense lies

You no dey use lubricant?
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Massive Navel Bigger Than Man's Joystick (photos, Video) by stevups(m): 7:56pm
Solofresh2:
R.I.P dadπŸ˜₯

Sorry about that
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Massive Navel Bigger Than Man's Joystick (photos, Video) by maasoap(m): 8:00pm
ChizzyBuna:

Stop this Nonesense lies

Many men ignorantly believe that only men with below average dicck have problem. What they don't know is that men with far above average have bigger problem. Many men don't even know that majority of women wouldn't allow men with big dicck to fvcck them twice. They would run after the first encounter, forget the mouth that most of them always make online that they prefer big cucumber
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Massive Navel Bigger Than Man's Joystick (photos, Video) by FxMasterz: 8:05pm
Solofresh2:
R.I.P dadπŸ˜₯

Take heart. He's resting.
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Massive Navel Bigger Than Man's Joystick (photos, Video) by aimmoney9: 8:07pm
SeeWahala:
Well as for me I won't mind such on my woman. 2 bwest to suck and one pion-pion to press as I do the do wink

Cloud 9 can never be too far from me cool
Retard............ grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Massive Navel Bigger Than Man's Joystick (photos, Video) by finallybusy: 8:08pm
She can cut it off. Why leave it?
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Massive Navel Bigger Than Man's Joystick (photos, Video) by maasoap(m): 8:09pm
DrTee1:

People have problem on this website, and that's not to insult our people, but a declaration of our National issues.

People blame the President for not fixing the country and making life easier but how can you do that when the knowledge level of the populace is abysmally low?

Only this gentleman up here has written what the issue really is. That's a sub umbilical hernia. It isn't the navel AT ALL. She stands the risk of strangulation of the bowel loops, intussusception and all what not. She should be seeking medical attention, not flaunting it on social media - but now that Facebook and YouTube pay for "content", we are apparently in for worse...

To fix Nigeria, we have to educate the people first - otherwise, we aren't going anywhere, no matter how angry we get. Knowledgeable people can take good decisions in administration, and there are more people in administration - in the Federal and State civil service - than all the elected politicians who we often seem to blame for our challenges as a nation.

So Tinubu and his cabinet members need the knowledge level of the populace to be very high before they can do their simple job of making life easier for the citizens grin grin grin
You believe everyone here should have the knowledge of what the condition of this girl is, right?
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Massive Navel Bigger Than Man's Joystick (photos, Video) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 8:16pm
Looks suckable... I'm an dating her... I will suck the whole navel .... All strength into my mouth
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Massive Navel Bigger Than Man's Joystick (photos, Video) by VTJN(m): 8:22pm
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Mine was bigger than hers' when I was younger...but the older I become,it has really become smaller cheesy

I imagine if it's the same case with others.. Because I really hated seeing mine when I was a kid.... Especially back then on the streets,my friends used to make fond of me by pressing it like an ice cream seller's horn cheesy
that means it will still be visible that you have a big navel
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Massive Navel Bigger Than Man's Joystick (photos, Video) by DrTee1(m): 8:22pm
maasoap:

So Tinubu and his cabinet members need the knowledge level of the populace to be very high before they can do their simple job of making life easier for the citizens grin grin grin
You believe everyone here should have the knowledge of what the condition of this girl is, right?

Because you were very polite, I would try to answer as much as I can.

You see, even if Tinubu were to be some angel, and I am not saying he is, nor are most of our politicians, unless the governed people understand the long-term plans and decisions of the political elite, they cannot resonate with it.

Because the political elite know this, and want to win 4-year electoral cycles, they steal public money and offer irrelevant tokens rather than build long-term societal development structures which often require long term planning with little or no short-term effects.

That way, we popularise voting phrases like "see and buy" and "stomach infrastructure" because these are the tokens that the people understand, and subsequently undermines democratic governance.

Now, back to the final question, the average High School graduate in the developed world knows what the brachial artery is. I didn't know that until I was in medical school! So you see, we are all in a mess.

In a proper society, it is easy for people who have read the article and seen to picture to identify that it isn't the navel - if nothing else. The lady's navel was distinctly different, and in the very picture.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Massive Navel Bigger Than Man's Joystick (photos, Video) by dkidd: 8:36pm
ChizzyBuna:

Stop this Nonesense lies

I believe he meant the length bro... That thing no reach two inches. It's just fat and if peniz get that length it will not penetrate any kuntus

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is The Normal Age For A Lady To Marry? / Ladies: How Do You Reply A Guy When You Are Not Interested? / Is It Advisable To Get Married In A Self Contain?

Viewing this topic: dmaygee(m), Lessel, Omojolaray(m), CamelCase, Oroolorun(m), steph0(f), TimmyBrass(m), OtuologyProf(m), South343, Goodleader(m), Niceapple, kkash, monarck, emmflexcsc400(m), nasimiro, martinsaba, emiloluwa, Jeffdz, SmartHomes(m), flejnr2(f), Fredrick69, Ogabalogun, okufho, Lymetsaucer(f), Adetayo1978(m), rookidmart, 3434tunde(m), nomadreporter, mmadu5(m) and 59 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.