Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,627 members, 7,918,031 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:47 PM

15 Best Portuguese Football Players Of All Time - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 15 Best Portuguese Football Players Of All Time (1514 Views)

Man. United's Seven Signings From Portuguese Football In The Premier League / The Top 10 Greatest Football Players Of The Last 25 Years / Nigerian Football Players And Their Wives/Girlfriends (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 Best Portuguese Football Players Of All Time by OJEEMAH(m): 8:32am On Nov 28, 2021
Kingcalls:

Bruno is an offensive player, Jorginho is a defensive player
no doubt but it doesn't mean he should score atleast once or twice
Re: 15 Best Portuguese Football Players Of All Time by Nobody: 8:37am On Nov 28, 2021
Kingcalls:

For country, Quaresma has done so much better....even if u compare them both on club level.... Bruno is still new in the scene.... technically, Quaresma is a better player
OK ooo if u say so but give Bruno time I think he is going to do beta in d coming days let him just adapt
Re: 15 Best Portuguese Football Players Of All Time by Nobody: 8:39am On Nov 28, 2021
Kingcalls:

Yh sure....thats if he improves
yes, he have to learn how to play beta with CR7
Re: 15 Best Portuguese Football Players Of All Time by Nobody: 8:41am On Nov 28, 2021
OJEEMAH:
its because they've no had many penalties this season otherwise the guy would be competing with Salah for PL Top Scorer........ even last season, half of his goals were penalties.

Jorginho no follow........Bruno get eye for goal pass am
not half ooo just say one third and DAT was because man utd were awarded tones of penalties, jorginhhole was even Chelsea's highest goal scorer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 15 Best Portuguese Football Players Of All Time by Nobody: 8:44am On Nov 28, 2021
OJEEMAH:
well, Ronaldo in the team shouldn't affect his game after all they no dey play the same position and Ronaldo na even him friend from the same country so he won't have to be under any pressure.......isn't Mbappe playing well despite Messi's presence?

The thing is, before he moved to England he had a very impressive stats with Sporting......so everybody dey expect Bruno to replicate am for man united
he is doing a very good pairing in d UCL with RoRo but in country level no way close he has got 5 assist while roro has got 6 goals
Re: 15 Best Portuguese Football Players Of All Time by Nobody: 8:44am On Nov 28, 2021
OJEEMAH:
well, Ronaldo in the team shouldn't affect his game after all they no dey play the same position and Ronaldo na even him friend from the same country so he won't have to be under any pressure.......isn't Mbappe playing well despite Messi's presence?

The thing is, before he moved to England he had a very impressive stats with Sporting......so everybody dey expect Bruno to replicate am for man united
he is doing a very good pairing in d UCL with RoRo but in country level no way close he has got 5 assists while roro has got 6 goals
Re: 15 Best Portuguese Football Players Of All Time by Nobody: 8:45am On Nov 28, 2021
Kingcalls:

Others do well when Ronaldo is on the pitch , if he doesn't, then he is a mentally weak player ...
but he is doing beta in d UCL
Re: 15 Best Portuguese Football Players Of All Time by OJEEMAH(m): 8:47am On Nov 28, 2021
Kingcalls:

Bruno is best an average player.... man u relying on him as their play maker is one of the big mistakes they made... I hv been following that guy since his sporting days... he is not a coordinated player, he shoots at every given chance , and I hate seeing him start on the national team....he even gets benched fir Portugal...how ole spotted him as as the one that will take man utd to the promise land amazed me.. I was even surprised when man utd signed him and when I saw him name always on the score shit I was amazed, only to see half were penalties...he just started improving his game recently.... that guy is learning football in man utd and thats part of their problem... man u should go for Dusan Tadic , Renato Sanchez , Tripper, Ndidi , koulibaly , Hernandez from Milan, kounde, try wissaka as a DM or one if the back 3 but never a RB , throw shaw , maguire,martial, matic, pogba , all out or leave shaw as a back up but never start him again... loan out Greenwood, try to keep lingard .... Bruno should b dropped to the bench, mctominy and Fred are not bad , they just need to good coach and coaching staff to improve them , they both have what it takes to b stars
Many people will disagree with the average tag on him cos they are blinded by his padded stats. I was laughing when i saw some Man u fans comparing him with the ever dynamic and creative KDB.......Under normal circumstance, the Portugal coach shouldn't bench a man u player with incredible stats in the national team but he knows the guy is inconsistent and unreliable. Well lets wait and see what Ragnick will do with the guys
Re: 15 Best Portuguese Football Players Of All Time by fattprince(m): 1:24pm On Nov 28, 2021
Kingcalls:

How Bernando and Bruno dey d same level...abeg no talk that tin again

Let's agree to disagree. Personally I will say they are on the same level.
Re: 15 Best Portuguese Football Players Of All Time by fattprince(m): 1:30pm On Nov 28, 2021
Kingcalls:

Abeg Helder Postiga was a dead player, I will even call Joan pinto first ....Postiga na Almeyda or Eder level
Exactly those guys Almelda and Postiga are as average as average can be. But both are better than Eder na. That one na below average striker.
Re: 15 Best Portuguese Football Players Of All Time by fattprince(m): 1:38pm On Nov 28, 2021
Kingcalls:

Bruno is best an average player.... man u relying on him as their play maker is one of the big mistakes they made... I hv been following that guy since his sporting days... he is not a coordinated player, he shoots at every given chance , and I hate seeing him start on the national team....he even gets benched fir Portugal...how ole spotted him as as the one that will take man utd to the promise land amazed me.. I was even surprised when man utd signed him and when I saw him name always on the score shit I was amazed, only to see half were penalties...he just started improving his game recently.... that guy is learning football in man utd and thats part of their problem... man u should go for Dusan Tadic , Renato Sanchez , Tripper, Ndidi , koulibaly , Hernandez from Milan, kounde, try wissaka as a DM or one if the back 3 but never a RB , throw shaw , maguire,martial, matic, pogba , all out or leave shaw as a back up but never start him again... loan out Greenwood, try to keep lingard .... Bruno should b dropped to the bench, mctominy and Fred are not bad , they just need to good coach and coaching staff to improve them , they both have what it takes to b stars
Well we can agree on that Wan case. Just try him in DMF and support him with a very good passer. Wan will not give opposition midfielders chance to operate. Fred body movement shows he got lot of potentials.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Can I Get A Very Good Football Pitch In Lagos For Less Than N40k / Bright Dike Celebrates With Yonger Sister, Courtney Over World Cup Final / What Can Chelsea And Liverpool Learn From Manchester United Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.