Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,830 members, 7,872,788 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:59 PM

I Want To Leave Behind A Safe Nigeria For Future Generations – Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Want To Leave Behind A Safe Nigeria For Future Generations – Buhari (660 Views)

Oyetola: I Leave Behind ₦‎14 Billion Cash, Paid ₦‎97b Debt Without Borrowing / Video: What You Must Do To Safe Nigeria, OBJ To Charlie Boy / ‘nobody Is Safe’: Nigeria Reels From Nationwide Wave Of Deadly Violence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Leave Behind A Safe Nigeria For Future Generations – Buhari by Azeemokoya: 11:29am On Nov 28, 2021
President Muhammadu Buhari has promised to leave a secure and safe Nigeria for the future generations in the country.

Buhari stated this on Friday during the burial of the slain Nigerian Army officer, Brig.- Gen. Dzarma Zurkushi, and seven other soldiers in Yola, Adamawa.

Zirkushu, who was the Commander of 28 Task Force of Operation Hadin Kai in Chibok, Borno State, and the seven soldiers were killed by the Islamic State of West African Province (ISWAP) terrorists during an attack on Askira Uba local government area of the state on November 13.

Buhari, who was represented at the event by the Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Boss Mustapha, expressed sadness over the death of the gallant officers.

“The tragic loss of our gallant soldiers is not only to the family of the deceased, but to the country and the armed forces at large.

“My desire is to bequeath to future generations of Nigerians a secured and safe place in which each and every child will be able to ventilate their aspirations and live in peace and tranquility.

“I express gratitude for the rare display of gallantry which the deceased exhibited in their quest to protect the country in the war against terrorists,” Buhari said.

In his remarks, the Adamawa Governor, Ahmadu Fintiri, described the death of Zurkushi and other soldiers as a major setback in the counter-insurgency campaign.

He said: “For us in Adamawa, it is a dark day and one of the most awful in Nigeria’s campaign against terrorists.

https://newsroundtheclock.com/president-muhammadu-buhari/

Re: I Want To Leave Behind A Safe Nigeria For Future Generations – Buhari by vanbonattel: 11:30am On Nov 28, 2021
We know you can do that Mr president. We are still thanking you for bringing down the cost of fuel to #40 from the #87 which the greedy Jonathan used to suffer Nigerians for six years.

Dollar is now #92 per USD and all prices crashed.

You have always been leading the battle against insurgents from the front of your bed at a London hotel grin

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Want To Leave Behind A Safe Nigeria For Future Generations – Buhari by Mixedfruit: 11:30am On Nov 28, 2021
ok
Re: I Want To Leave Behind A Safe Nigeria For Future Generations – Buhari by GodHatesBigots(m): 11:33am On Nov 28, 2021
Brain dead murderer

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Leave Behind A Safe Nigeria For Future Generations – Buhari by insidelife22(m): 11:34am On Nov 28, 2021
you want to borrow enough money for your unborn generations at the expense of our unborn children.

am also using this medium to warn the world to stop borrowing APC money in the name of Nigeria.

you wanna quote me?
check my Sig.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Leave Behind A Safe Nigeria For Future Generations – Buhari by Nobody: 11:35am On Nov 28, 2021
We need a safe Nigeria now GMB, someone in the future will provide a safe future for the future generation.

If things continue like this, Nigeria might not even have a future

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Leave Behind A Safe Nigeria For Future Generations – Buhari by Terorislam: 11:36am On Nov 28, 2021
Then make sure you control the way Yoruba Muslims miscrean.ts are killing and mining human skull for ritual purpose

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Leave Behind A Safe Nigeria For Future Generations – Buhari by Franzinni: 11:36am On Nov 28, 2021
Your name is already etched deep in the sands of time as the president that led Nigeria from bad to comatose. I wonder how A PC can fix in two years what they damaged and neglected for 6?

2023 is near and we will finally be led out of the grasp of the APC pharaohs... I pray Nigerians will be wise to vote a Moses and be humble enough to listen and not end up in the wilderness

1 Like

Re: I Want To Leave Behind A Safe Nigeria For Future Generations – Buhari by Welcum: 11:36am On Nov 28, 2021
Doctors, please, what's the name of that psycho disease that leaves its victims disconnected from the realities around them? I think that Buhari is too sick and unfit to rule this country. This is no longer ordinary hypocrisy. #ResignBuhari

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Leave Behind A Safe Nigeria For Future Generations – Buhari by hollah123: 11:38am On Nov 28, 2021
Werey

This man na case study for craze
Re: I Want To Leave Behind A Safe Nigeria For Future Generations – Buhari by vanbonattel: 11:39am On Nov 28, 2021
Welcum:
Doctors, please, what's the name of that psycho disease that leaves its victims disconnected from the realities around them? I think that Buhari is too sick and unfit to rule this country. This is no longer ordinary hypocrisy. #ResignBuhari

Mkpurummiri grin grin

Check his eyes and you will see he's a user.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Leave Behind A Safe Nigeria For Future Generations – Buhari by PennywysCares(m): 11:41am On Nov 28, 2021
cheesy
Re: I Want To Leave Behind A Safe Nigeria For Future Generations – Buhari by FarahAideed: 11:41am On Nov 28, 2021
Is this man okay so ?

A man that wants to leave a safe future for Nigerians is borrow to fund recurrent expenditures and pampering Bandits
Re: I Want To Leave Behind A Safe Nigeria For Future Generations – Buhari by PennywysCares(m): 11:42am On Nov 28, 2021
Welcum:
dementia
Buhari has been diagnosed and confirmed by a certified medical doctor to be mentally dementiated
Re: I Want To Leave Behind A Safe Nigeria For Future Generations – Buhari by Theworldisvanity: 11:57am On Nov 28, 2021
Buhari and apc national leadership owe Goodluck Jonathan apology
Re: I Want To Leave Behind A Safe Nigeria For Future Generations – Buhari by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:00pm On Nov 28, 2021
By killing all the abled youth in Nigeria
Re: I Want To Leave Behind A Safe Nigeria For Future Generations – Buhari by yanabasee2: 12:13pm On Nov 28, 2021
If this was your intentions.... you wouldn't have contested for presidency in the first place to keep to this zeal of yours....
Re: I Want To Leave Behind A Safe Nigeria For Future Generations – Buhari by Kilotat: 12:13pm On Nov 28, 2021
That's Taqqiyah! Saying one thing and doing another.
Re: I Want To Leave Behind A Safe Nigeria For Future Generations – Buhari by Tetrahedron: 12:16pm On Nov 28, 2021
Come next year in buhari’s village

Re: I Want To Leave Behind A Safe Nigeria For Future Generations – Buhari by habsydiamond(m): 12:33pm On Nov 28, 2021
E be like say hallucinations dey worry this man together with the brain problem wey dey do am.. U don spoil something finish can dey say u leave a better Nigeria... Better don dey turn worse for ur hand and yet u still dey talk instead make u just carry ur bag go ur village in peace. If it's permitted for a president to walk without security eh.. Dem go don kill bubu before security go know... I don wish him dead but he needs to do something fast before this country crumble for him head oo
Re: I Want To Leave Behind A Safe Nigeria For Future Generations – Buhari by omowolewa: 12:42pm On Nov 28, 2021
May God help you
Re: I Want To Leave Behind A Safe Nigeria For Future Generations – Buhari by backnbeta(f): 12:54pm On Nov 28, 2021
You are leaving behind a Nigeria too disunited to be one country; a Nigeria so corrupt and poorly managed; a Nigeria where even you have to bribe terrorists before you travel undecided
Re: I Want To Leave Behind A Safe Nigeria For Future Generations – Buhari by Ofunaofu: 1:20pm On Nov 28, 2021
Buhari is truly disconnected from reality.

Please they should let him know that he will be leaving Nigeria worst than he met it.
Re: I Want To Leave Behind A Safe Nigeria For Future Generations – Buhari by Afamsi: 3:35pm On Nov 28, 2021
Buhari is a monster, his conscience is dead
Re: I Want To Leave Behind A Safe Nigeria For Future Generations – Buhari by Finnese001: 4:44pm On Nov 28, 2021
grin

(1) (Reply)

IPOB Lambasts Governor El Rufai, Says He Suffers From Ignorance / BREAKING: ‘abaribe Joins Abia Governorship Race’ / 2023:London based "Financial Times" Tells Tinubu To Support Osinbajo Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.