Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,925 members, 7,886,522 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 11:25 AM

Can I Have Two Maids Of Honor? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can I Have Two Maids Of Honor? (1850 Views)

Seriously! A Dead Man Was Made Quest Of Honor At His Own Wake Keep / Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? / ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Have Two Maids Of Honor? by AmenJoan(f): 4:10am On Jun 10, 2011
My family wants me to use my sister but I'd rather use my very good friend who has been there for me most of the time. So am thinking of just making both of them maids of honor to let peace reign. I know its my wedding, I can have whatever I want. But I want everyone to be happy. So what do u guys think?
And then, another question. Would we need to have 2 best men as well?
Thanks guys
Re: Can I Have Two Maids Of Honor? by MrsChima(f): 4:13am On Jun 10, 2011
Why not? You can have five maid of honors if you want to. It is your wedding.
Re: Can I Have Two Maids Of Honor? by agitator: 8:51am On Jun 10, 2011
me i will have 1dozen angry angry angry
Re: Can I Have Two Maids Of Honor? by Mynd44: 9:03am On Jun 10, 2011
If i was the groom, you can have as many as possible as long as they will be around for the honeymoon
Re: Can I Have Two Maids Of Honor? by Fhemmmy: 1:51pm On Jun 10, 2011
You can do anything that made you happy for that day . . . . it is your day, so you are the Obama and the Jonathan of that day . . . good luck on your great day.
Re: Can I Have Two Maids Of Honor? by kokoye(m): 4:02pm On Jun 10, 2011
as you like it.

you can also have them in 3D
Re: Can I Have Two Maids Of Honor? by Fhemmmy: 4:06pm On Jun 10, 2011
kokoye:

as you like it.

you can also have them in 3D

You want more women to complain of getting pregnant cos they got close to 3D ?
Re: Can I Have Two Maids Of Honor? by kokoye(m): 6:32pm On Jun 10, 2011
^^^
grin grin
Re: Can I Have Two Maids Of Honor? by agitator: 7:51am On Jun 11, 2011
Fhemmmy:

You want more women to complain of getting pregnant cos they got close to 3D ?

With this new technology, all the single women and lesbians don't need sperm donors anymore undecided undecided undecided
Re: Can I Have Two Maids Of Honor? by Claus(m): 8:57am On Jun 12, 2011
My wife had the same issue, so she had both her friend and sister as maids of honour.
Re: Can I Have Two Maids Of Honor? by obowunmi(m): 9:10am On Jun 12, 2011
Why the hassle ? Just choose your friend.
Re: Can I Have Two Maids Of Honor? by Mayflowa(m): 8:06pm On Jun 12, 2011
My girl, you are free to have as many as you can afford. It been happening. In fact, everything goes. People are just too restrive for my liking. One bestman or many bestmen are acceptable too. This is your day. Let nothing hold u down. I cant afford to be confused by now. Whatever you do adds colour to the occasion. Congratulation.

(1) (Reply)

Can Somebody Hep Out?i Really Need Help! / Where Does Your Duty/work As Parents End? / Why Serve Guests With Your Best Plates & Glasses While You Use Ordinary Ones?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.