Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,622 members, 7,888,987 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 07:50 PM

Many Naija Ladies Lack Respect For Men. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Many Naija Ladies Lack Respect For Men. (3475 Views)

This Is Why So Many Naija Ladies Will Never See Husband / Why Do Sexually Active Girls Lose Respect For Elders? / Wow! See What Many Ladies Lack Nowadays That Men Can't Do Without. [Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Many Naija Ladies Lack Respect For Men. by Nobody: 8:30am On Nov 29, 2021
KusherAbel:

Wettin dey work you? He's talking about women here, open your own thread abeg if you want to digress. No be everything be gender war abeg
Ohh that girl na big wahala.... u never know her grin

1 Like

Re: Many Naija Ladies Lack Respect For Men. by ImaIma1(f): 8:36am On Nov 29, 2021
Truvelisback:
Good day, Fellas. many naija ladies lack respect for men or should i say home training? That could be the reasons we have so many single ladies without suitors, broken marriages and broken homes. Men Love Respect. If u want a man to show u love and do anything he didn't even intend to do for u, respect him, infact Reverence him. This evening after eating eba, i decided to buy yam and akara outside. So, i met a girl with her mum. The yam was on fire, yet to be done. While standing, she offered me a seat to sit. There was something this girl did that astonished me. Before giving me this yam and Akara, this girl gave me with are knees down while giving me the yam and Akara. How many ladies have and can do this? I was almost tempted to approach her, but i just controlled myself for suspense sake. No1 reason was that, her mum was there. 2. It was my first time buying something there. 3. I don't want to give her mum the impression that my coming there to buy something was because of her daughter. Although, the mum is cool, very friendly and accomodating.

cheesy

Because she bent her knees to greet you, she's respectful lol. Haven't you heard "Brother Femi your head is not correct" cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Many Naija Ladies Lack Respect For Men. by Truvelisback(m): 8:40am On Nov 29, 2021
killmods:

Lol.. my brother no confuse that stunt of kneeling down to serve u with respect oo. I remember one man that used to operate a bar in Benin back in the days. So he brought in this Yoruba lady from wherever that he intended to marry. She was very nice acting all good, greet u first and she always knelt down to serve customers. After 2 months or so things begin change. She started embarrassing some of the man's customers for trivial issues, exchanging words and even fighting. After some time (after marriage) she colonize the man. She now had the final say there. N.a. so the man begin lost all his customers until he literally started calling everyone on phone like hey bro G I just want to let u know we got some good bbq today and this and that. Sometimes we went out of pity just to patronize him so that he can feed but no one went there Like we used to. What I'm saying is all those things are formalities. The only way to tell if a person is respectful or not is to be close to them. Any other observations na just format. Very risky
Although, I know that some ladies have audio respect by bending the knees as sign of respect. Some could do that because of the man's wealth or to hypocritically get the man's attention, Some so as to appear as "the girl is good" in the sight of people, etc. But if u are a sensitive person, u will be able to know whether her respect or respect by bending the knees is real or fake.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Many Naija Ladies Lack Respect For Men. by Truvelisback(m): 8:45am On Nov 29, 2021
ImaIma1:

cheesy

Because she bent her knees to greet you, she's respectful lol. Haven't you heard "Brother Femi your head is not correct" cheesy
Those ones aren't respectful. There are ladies who are polite and respectful. These ones were properly brought up.
Re: Many Naija Ladies Lack Respect For Men. by ImaIma1(f): 9:01am On Nov 29, 2021
Truvelisback:
Those ones aren't respectful. There are ladies who are polite and respectful. These ones were properly brought up.

Some have perfected the act of eye service. Don't be carried away by it. Look at the real substance.

7 Likes

Re: Many Naija Ladies Lack Respect For Men. by Nobody: 9:09am On Nov 29, 2021
Truvelisback:
I see.....Ur respect for men is based on their wealth.
How did you jump to this conclusion?

Simple english, most of you can not understand... undecided

You mentioned gender based expectations from a woman... (Submission and obedience)... So I mentioned that for men... (Provider and protector)...

If you want a woman with African values, one who would kneel while serving you, then you most be a man by true African standards... That is a man who can provide for his woman adequately, keep her comfortable...

Don't you know how your culture hates men who can't feed their wives and children?

Y'all want to imitate the West, split the bills 50/50... Yet you want women who would be subservient... In your dreams!

Be a man, and you would get a woman... Don't be a broke-ass nigga expecting a virgin who would worship the ground you step on...

You either choose- African culture or Western culture...

4 Likes

Re: Many Naija Ladies Lack Respect For Men. by Nobody: 9:10am On Nov 29, 2021
Truvelisback:
Although, I know that some ladies have audio respect by bending the knees as sign of respect. Some could do that because of the man's wealth or to hypocritically get the man's attention, Some so as to appear as "the girl is good" in the sight of people, etc. But if u are a sensitive person, u will be able to know whether her respect or respect by bending the knees is real or fake.
Abeg how can u tell without being close to them over a certain time? I love so much to learn
Re: Many Naija Ladies Lack Respect For Men. by Nobody: 9:16am On Nov 29, 2021
[s]
Truvelisback:
[/s] What's so special about a girl kneeling down tho? grin

The ego of men!

Even you that's a small boy...

2 Likes

Re: Many Naija Ladies Lack Respect For Men. by Truvelisback(m): 9:36am On Nov 29, 2021
Datboredberry:
[s][/s] What's so special about a girl kneeling down tho? grin

The ego of men!

Even you that's a small boy...
It isn't special in ur culture but it is special in my culture. By the way, who are u refering to as a small boy? Lol, it's obvious that u don't have respect. So, is that how u be will talking to ur husband? Or if peradventure i married u, is that how u will be talking to me? What's really happening to ladies of nowadays?
Re: Many Naija Ladies Lack Respect For Men. by Truvelisback(m): 9:42am On Nov 29, 2021
killmods:

Abeg how can u tell without being close to them over a certain time? I love so much to learn
if u are that sensitive type who is good at read ladies words and body language, u will know.
Re: Many Naija Ladies Lack Respect For Men. by Nobody: 9:44am On Nov 29, 2021
Truvelisback:
It isn't special in ur culture but it is special in my culture. By the way, who are u refering to as a small boy? Lol, it's obvious that u don't have respect. So, is that how u be will talking to ur husband? Or if peradventure i married u, is that how u will be talking to me? What's really happening to ladies of nowadays?

And child marriage was special too...

And FGM...

And polygamy...

Most of our cultures have proven to be very useless... Especially this UNNECESSARY demand for UNDESERVED respect!

You're like those adults who would criticize you for not saying 'good morning ma/sir'...as though it adds anything of worth to their person...

You're small... You're not up to 25... Am I wrong?

Told you, no intention of getting married... But who ever I'm with, he would know before that that I intend to mimic his every move...

If he kneels down, I would do so...

He's polite, I would be too...

Having a diçk and two wrinkled balls... Not enough to earn my respect! wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Many Naija Ladies Lack Respect For Men. by Truvelisback(m): 9:53am On Nov 29, 2021
Datboredberry:
How did you jump to this conclusion?

Simple english, most of you can not understand... undecided

You mentioned gender based expectations from a woman... (Submission and obedience)... So I mentioned that for men... (Provider and protector)...

If you want a woman with African values, one who would kneel while serving you, then you most be a man by true African standards... That is a man who can provide for his woman adequately, keep her comfortable...

Don't you know how your culture hates men who can't feed their wives and children?

Y'all want to imitate the West, split the bills 50/50... Yet you want women who would be subservient... In your dreams!

Be a man, and you would get a woman... Don't be a broke-ass nigga expecting a virgin who would worship the ground you step on...

You either choose- African culture or Western culture...
What are the women expected to do? sit at home & watch Zeeworld, rear babies, eat & grow fat while the man work his ass out.

1 Like

Re: Many Naija Ladies Lack Respect For Men. by Truvelisback(m): 9:54am On Nov 29, 2021
ImaIma1:

Some have perfected the act of eye service. Don't be carried away by it. Look at the real substance.
U are right, i can relate.
Re: Many Naija Ladies Lack Respect For Men. by drezzyx(m): 10:04am On Nov 29, 2021
Once a lady taste the forbidden fruit,they feel like they have arrived, and another one is if she has more money than you just forget respect and expect lot of insult if you are not up and and doing.

1 Like

Re: Many Naija Ladies Lack Respect For Men. by Nobody: 10:07am On Nov 29, 2021
Truvelisback:
What are the women expected to do? sit at home & watch Zeeworld, rear babies, eat & grow fat while the man work his ass out.
YOUR CULTURE SAYS YES...

I don't give a damn... I'm not interested in marriage... And I couldn't care less about you...

I think you do not understand English... I'll explain one last time...

In Africa and other societies: The man is expected to be a provider and protector while the woman is expected to be a wife and mother.

In the West: The man is expected to be both a protector and provider and also a a dutiful husband and father who would stay home when necessary to care for his wife and children...be respectful and accept equality in the marriage...

In the West: The woman is expected to be both a protector and provider and also a dutiful wife and mother who would stay home when necessary to care for her husband and children...be respectful and accept equality the marriage...

Which do you prefer? Remember, In the West, women split the bills but they can still throw you out of the home of your infidelity, they can arrest you for physically assaulting them, they won't ever kneel down to you...

But in Africa, these women would be dependent but they would tolerate every bullshit of yours and worship you like a lord...

Your choice... You can't have both.

2 Likes

Re: Many Naija Ladies Lack Respect For Men. by POLYGAMY: 10:08am On Nov 29, 2021
Datboredberry:

And FGM...

And polygamy...

Most of our cultures have proven to be very useless... Especially this UNNECESSARY demand for UNDESERVED respect!

You're like those adults who would criticize you for not saying 'good morning ma/sir'...as though it adds anything of worth to their person...

Told you, no intention of getting married... But who ever I'm with, he would know before that that I intend to mimic his every move...

OGBENI STOP MENTIONING ME angry
Re: Many Naija Ladies Lack Respect For Men. by Nobody: 10:12am On Nov 29, 2021
POLYGAMY:
OGBENI STOP MENTIONING ME angry
Oh, sorry!

I wonder why folks here choose monikers like yours... Expect many mentions... grin
Re: Many Naija Ladies Lack Respect For Men. by SenecaTheYonger: 10:14am On Nov 29, 2021
Respect is to be earned. Right from when our women are 15, men of 30+ don dey mumu themselves for them. Why should they have respect?

1 Like

Re: Many Naija Ladies Lack Respect For Men. by jornwhite: 10:15am On Nov 29, 2021
Datboredberry:
Why women? Haven't you interacted with men who are rude? Most change after gaining from you...

I hate that people hold women only to these high standards...

Shouldn't we expect a good character from a man also?

No wonder most have zero morals... Being yahoo boys disgracing the good name of our country... Or killing girls and children, harvesting their organs

Men seriously need all these lectures... It's more than obvious, your gender needs it most... undecided

incase of next time, you need to know the difference between morals and crimes, study
Re: Many Naija Ladies Lack Respect For Men. by Nobody: 10:19am On Nov 29, 2021
jornwhite:

incase of next time, you need to know the difference between morals and crimes, study
If you were raised right, you wouldn't easily commit awful crimes like these...

Have you seen the people who are internet frauds? Their characters are nothing to write home about...

A good respectful man isn't only polite, well-spoken... His actions are also decent...

4 Likes

Re: Many Naija Ladies Lack Respect For Men. by Truvelisback(m): 10:26am On Nov 29, 2021
Datboredberry:

And FGM...

And polygamy...

I'm small. I'm not up to 25yrs. U are perfectly wrong. So, he would have to kneel for u b4 u will kneel for him. U want to be equal to him.
Re: Many Naija Ladies Lack Respect For Men. by jornwhite: 10:28am On Nov 29, 2021
sad
ImaIma1:

Brother naa respect, besides people usually make that expression in a joking way. make God save nigerians gurls frm those femi

As long as she put respect first, it depict she is not serious about it.
Re: Many Naija Ladies Lack Respect For Men. by Nobody: 10:29am On Nov 29, 2021
Truvelisback:
I'm small. I'm not up to 25yrs. U are perfectly wrong. So, he would have to kneel for u b4 u will kneel for him. U want to be equal to him.
Am I not equal to him?

What makes him superior? undecided

So you're a grown man? Surprising... But I guess age has nothing to do with maturity... I thought you were a teen... probably 16. grin

1 Like

Re: Many Naija Ladies Lack Respect For Men. by ImaIma1(f): 10:30am On Nov 29, 2021
jornwhite:
sad

Brother naa respect, besides people usually make that expression in a joking way. make God save nigerians gurls frm those femi

As long as she put respect first, it depict she is not serious about it.

The "brother" she put there is for formality sake. But it doesn't mean they won't insult you with it. You haven't stayed in the west.

1 Like

Re: Many Naija Ladies Lack Respect For Men. by jornwhite: 10:30am On Nov 29, 2021
Truvelisback:
U are right, i can relate.

if you agree with her, what are the real substance
Re: Many Naija Ladies Lack Respect For Men. by Truvelisback(m): 10:36am On Nov 29, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:
Respect is to be earned. Right from when our women are 15, men of 30+ don dey mumu themselves for them. Why should they have respect?
U are talking from a different perspective. I know that there are men who make themselves to be disrespected. However, i am talking abt men who aren't that way. If u check many marriages nowadays, u will discover that majority of these women do not have regard for their husband. Some go as far as yelling at their husband and talking to them as if they are kids or their kid brother. That's what i am driving at.
Re: Many Naija Ladies Lack Respect For Men. by RoyalBlu(f): 10:37am On Nov 29, 2021
Truvelisback:
Lagos is the location. I saw how the girl was interracting with people politely. The little time i spent there, i heard her mum scolding her younger female daughters, telling them that u are here behaving like a baby or misbehaving. A 12yrs old who is not up to ur age has given birth. Her mum doesn't condole any form of disrepectful behaviour from her daughters. If dem fvck up, she dey yab dem.

Lagos!

I thought as much. Folks from there 'west' are known for such upbringing...

But tbt, that alone does not determine how respectful a person is.
Re: Many Naija Ladies Lack Respect For Men. by MJBOLT: 10:41am On Nov 29, 2021
after eating eba,you went outside to buy yam and akara to eat again?? undecided
Na wa o
Re: Many Naija Ladies Lack Respect For Men. by Truvelisback(m): 10:42am On Nov 29, 2021
RoyalBlu:

Lagos!

I thought as much. Folks from there 'west' are known for such upbringing...

But tbt, that alone does not determine how respectful a person is.

Yes, u are right. I also overheard her mum instructing her younger female daughters to be good mannered.
Re: Many Naija Ladies Lack Respect For Men. by Truvelisback(m): 10:56am On Nov 29, 2021
drezzyx:
Once a lady taste the forbidden fruit,they feel like they have arrived, and another one is if she has more money than you just forget respect and expect lot of insult if you are not up and and doing.
No be lie oooo. I can relate well. This is one reasons many men don't take or rarely take ladies and marriage serious. In those days, it wasn't like this.
Re: Many Naija Ladies Lack Respect For Men. by jornwhite: 10:56am On Nov 29, 2021
Datboredberry:
If you were raised right, you wouldn't easily commit awful crimes like these...

Have you seen the people who are internet frauds? Their characters are nothing to write home about...

A good respectful man isn't only polite, well-spoken... His actions are also decent...

Morals & respect got nothing to do with. crime, have you ever wondered why whenever notorious criminals are caught people that know them exhibit so much surprise n shock ... evans was a respectful man in his area.

weytin make omo pastor dey do olosho for school, should we say she lack good upbringing.

Respectful man don't exist, its like saying "gentle woman" buh on a curious why do Mcs say ladies & gentlemen why not; gentle ladies & gentle men grin equality
Re: Many Naija Ladies Lack Respect For Men. by Truvelisback(m): 11:00am On Nov 29, 2021
Datboredberry:
Am I not equal to him?

What makes him superior? undecided

So you're a grown man? Surprising... But I guess age has nothing to do with maturity... I thought you were a teen... probably 16. grin
With this ur behaviour, no man will be able to live with u in the same house. Arrogancy and pride won't take u anywhere.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Nice Guys Are Boring And They Finish Last / I Left My Boyfriend Cos Of D Size Of His Cucumber, Nw He Wants 2 Marry My Friend / The Anaconda I Killed And Ate With My Bare Hands

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.