Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,619 members, 7,888,976 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 07:38 PM

Many Naija Ladies Lack Respect For Men. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Many Naija Ladies Lack Respect For Men. (3470 Views)

This Is Why So Many Naija Ladies Will Never See Husband / Why Do Sexually Active Girls Lose Respect For Elders? / Wow! See What Many Ladies Lack Nowadays That Men Can't Do Without. [Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Many Naija Ladies Lack Respect For Men. by mediainc: 11:03am On Nov 29, 2021
Their wig is getting into their heads grin

Literally.

1 Like

Re: Many Naija Ladies Lack Respect For Men. by RoyalBlu(f): 11:07am On Nov 29, 2021
Truvelisback:
Yes, u are right. I also overheard her mum instructing her younger female daughters to be good mannered.

Kudos to the mum.

By the grace of God, I've got two sons. Tho still quite young, I always instruct them to be of good behavior daily, just as my mom did many years ago.

Tbt, good manners should be taught equally to both genders. Makes things really easy.

But then, perfection is far from everyone. So, we get to tolerate and bear with each other cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Many Naija Ladies Lack Respect For Men. by Danjikanbauchi: 11:09am On Nov 29, 2021
This is not true, check other African girls you will come back and appreciate our beautiful Angels

1 Like

Re: Many Naija Ladies Lack Respect For Men. by jornwhite: 11:22am On Nov 29, 2021
ImaIma1:

The brother she put there is for formality sake. But it doesn't mean they won't insult you with it. You haven't stayed in the west.

like live in mushin, chill in surulere,shop @ yaba, work @ oshodi garage and famz gurls in sango tedo cheesy shey you dey whine me nii grin

lets just call it a rubber insult, carries no lethal effect, there are times she will say brother e gbe enu soun, i just smile cos i understand the context

1 Like

Re: Many Naija Ladies Lack Respect For Men. by Truvelisback(m): 11:28am On Nov 29, 2021
For example, I have two wives. A is respectful and polite to me, co-operates me and understands me while B is just the reverse or that nagging and disrespectful type, who do u think i will show more affection for? Is it not A? I will do anything in my power to keep A happy even if it will cost me borrow money.
Re: Many Naija Ladies Lack Respect For Men. by Nobody: 11:35am On Nov 29, 2021
Truvelisback:
if u are that sensitive type who is good at read ladies words and body language, u will know.
Lol.. no let women decieve u guy grin

1 Like

Re: Many Naija Ladies Lack Respect For Men. by Nobody: 11:36am On Nov 29, 2021
jornwhite:

Morals & respect got nothing to do with. crime, have you ever wondered why whenever notorious criminals are caught people that know them exhibit so much surprise n shock ... evans was a respectful man in his area.

weytin make omo pastor dey do olosho for school, should we say she lack good upbringing.

Respectful man don't exist, its like saying "gentle woman" buh on a curious why do Mcs say ladies & gentlemen why not; gentle ladies & gentle men grin equality

Meaning of moral:

concerned with the principles of right and wrong behaviour.

holding or manifesting high principles for proper conduct.

Synonyms:
virtuous
good
righteous
upright
upstanding
high-minded
right-minded
principled
proper
honourable
honest
just
noble
incorruptible
scrupulous
respectable
decent
irreproachable
truthful
law-abiding
clean-living
chaste
pure
blameless
sinless

Your moral and values, they influence your behaviour...

Criminals give out false images to avoid being suspected... It's a trick..

I agree that there are respectful men... But most of you demand for respect without earning it... Imagine Truvel and the other men commenting her, expecting women to kneel while serving them... For what reason exactly? Do they give women the same level of recognition and respect? undecided

What concerns me with what emcees say? There are more important things to focus...

3 Likes

Re: Many Naija Ladies Lack Respect For Men. by Nobody: 11:38am On Nov 29, 2021
Truvelisback:
For example, I have two wives. A is respectful and polite to me, co-operates me and understands me while B is just the reverse or that nagging and disrespectful type, who do u think i will show more affection for? Is it not A? I will do anything in my power to keep A happy even if it will cost me borrow money.

If you have two wives... The manner in which you treat them determines their actions towards you... undecided

Do you treat women with respect? It seems like your demanding for what you can't give...

3 Likes

Re: Many Naija Ladies Lack Respect For Men. by Laurene: 11:49am On Nov 29, 2021
Truvelisback:
U bend the knees to greet because they are old men or old women. That's cool, almost every lady would want to do so. I want to ask u, how women do bend the knees to their spouse or their husbands today? By the way, I'm talking abt respect here. I only gave the bending of the knees to give illustration of what Respect is all abt or the importance of it. Aside bending the knees or whatever, many Nigerian ladies are rarely polite and they lack respect, this is why men rarely love them or show them love.
OGA this your format don cast

2 Likes

Re: Many Naija Ladies Lack Respect For Men. by Laurene: 11:50am On Nov 29, 2021
Datboredberry:
Exactly! I expected this nonsense!

Who are you up assume what we want or dictate what we should do?

Btw, you're wrong... Following gender based expectations, the man is men to PROVIDE FINANCIALLY for the woman...

If you want a submissive woman, are you willing to be her sole provider?

Remember, patriarchy backfires... wink

You gain and lose... You won't demand she contributes sh** because you're the man...

And yes! How am I being disrespectful asking you if you've knelt down to serve a woman? Isn't see a human being worthy of the respect you so desire to receive?

I have no intention of getting married... But my boyfriends, they would kneel if I do... And I won't...

What ever I give, I require...
Bros, this your format don cast
Re: Many Naija Ladies Lack Respect For Men. by Truvelisback(m): 11:51am On Nov 29, 2021
Laurene:
OGA this your format don cast
MADAM, na how e take cast?
Re: Many Naija Ladies Lack Respect For Men. by DarkCaesar(m): 11:56am On Nov 29, 2021
Datboredberry:
Honestly, I only respect those deserving of it... undecided

If only that poor girl knew you like I do... grin
How many account you going to open and what is your purpose of doing this……..seeking sympathy or love?
It’s irritating tbh
Re: Many Naija Ladies Lack Respect For Men. by Funds90(m): 11:57am On Nov 29, 2021
@Datboredberry

If you don’t want to get married who cares like you even have anything to offer

1 Like

Re: Many Naija Ladies Lack Respect For Men. by Truvelisback(m): 11:57am On Nov 29, 2021
Datboredberry:

If you have two wives... The manner in which you treat them determines their actions towards you... undecided

Do you treat women with respect? It seems like your demanding for what you can't give...
I do treat women with respect and i am tolerant, yes. If u aren't a good cook, i may tolerate u. If u aren't good at dressing, i may tolerate u, if u aren't educated or can't speak good English, i may also tolerate u but what i won't tolerate is arrogancy, pride and disrespectful behaviour.
Re: Many Naija Ladies Lack Respect For Men. by Nobody: 11:59am On Nov 29, 2021
Laurene:
Bros, this your format don cast
What?
Re: Many Naija Ladies Lack Respect For Men. by Nobody: 12:00pm On Nov 29, 2021
DarkCaesar:
How many account you going to open and what is your purpose of doing this……..seeking sympathy or love?
It’s irritating tbh
Do I even know you? undecided

Your comment, I can't understand it... Or how it relates...

1 Like

Re: Many Naija Ladies Lack Respect For Men. by Nobody: 12:00pm On Nov 29, 2021
Funds90:
@Datboredberry

If you don’t want to get married who cares like you even have anything to offer

I mentioned it after the op asked if I would treat my husband the way I treat him here...

Common sense... wink

2 Likes

Re: Many Naija Ladies Lack Respect For Men. by Nobody: 12:05pm On Nov 29, 2021
Truvelisback:
I do treat women with respect and i am tolerant, yes. If u aren't a good cook, i may tolerate u.
Can you cook? undecided

If she can't, what stops you from preparing the family's meals?

If u aren't good at dressing, i may tolerate u, if u aren't educated or can't speak good English, i may also tolerate u
Hope you're classy too? grin

but what i won't tolerate is arrogancy, pride and disrespectful behaviour.
If you're arrogant, proud and disrespectful, she would be too...

Men love to forget that their actions have reactions...

You need to act like a MAN to be treated like a NAN... If you're a drunk, unfaithful, lazy... Don't expect respect... Even your parents wouldn't respect you... She's someone's daughter deserving of a decent, cultured man....

Not a redundant, loser...

Btw, what would you do to deserve her respect? When you marry, what would be your contribution? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Many Naija Ladies Lack Respect For Men. by DarkCaesar(m): 12:09pm On Nov 29, 2021
Datboredberry:
Do I even know you? undecided

Your comment, I can't understand it... Or how it relates...
I’d like to believe you don’t understand and how it relates to your post is something you’d need to dissect at your free time……don’t rush to understand my posts
Re: Many Naija Ladies Lack Respect For Men. by Nobody: 12:18pm On Nov 29, 2021
DarkCaesar:
I’d like to believe you don’t understand and how it relates to your post is something you’d need to dissect at your free time……don’t rush to understand my posts
This is the only account I had.... wink
Re: Many Naija Ladies Lack Respect For Men. by Truvelisback(m): 12:25pm On Nov 29, 2021
Datboredberry:
Can you cook? undecided

If she can't, what stops you from preparing the family's meals?

Hope you're classy too? grin

Of you're arrogant, proud and disrespectful, she would be too...

Men love to forget that their actions have reactions...

You need to act like a MAN to be treated like a NAN... If you're a drunk, unfaithful, lazy... Don't expect respect... Even your parents wouldn't respect you... She's someone's daughter deserving of a decent, cultured man....

Not a redundant, loser...

Btw, what would you do to deserve her respect? When you marry, what would be your contribution? undecided
I can cook. There is no sensible man that will disrespect any woman who is respectful to him.
Re: Many Naija Ladies Lack Respect For Men. by Nobody: 12:30pm On Nov 29, 2021
Truvelisback:
I can cook. There is no sensible man that will disrespect any woman who is respectful to him.
What can you offer in your marriage? You didn't answer?

And no sensible woman would respect a man who disrespects her...

1 Like

Re: Many Naija Ladies Lack Respect For Men. by Oyiboman69: 1:49pm On Nov 29, 2021
Datboredberry:
You're wrong: Most men are like that

For a man to be loved by a woman, he needs to be polite and be respectful to the woman... Many of you men lack this undecided

So edit your post... How many women have you knelt down to serve?

Ain't seeking respect from me? Then don't mention it... wink
you can create a thread for that of men in your own convenient time...for now the,the said lady displayed a a quality which uncommon with our modern day women and she does it not only to the male gender but the female ones also.

You can now see that the issue of comparison is of no importance at this juncture....
Re: Many Naija Ladies Lack Respect For Men. by Oyiboman69: 1:52pm On Nov 29, 2021
Truvelisback:
It's the duty of the man to love the woman while it's the duty of the woman to be submissive(polite and respectful) to the man. By the way, u are asking me how many women have i knelt down to serve? U don't have respect ooo. Is that how u will talk to ur husband or future husband?
how are you sure she's going to have a husband?

1 Like

Re: Many Naija Ladies Lack Respect For Men. by ImaIma1(f): 1:53pm On Nov 29, 2021
jornwhite:

like live in mushin, chill in surulere,shop @ yaba, work @ oshodi garage and famz gurls in sango tedo cheesy shey you dey whine me nii grin

lets just call it a rubber insult, carries no lethal effect, there are times my babe will say brother femi e gbe enu soun, i just smile cos i understand the context

cheesy at the bolded. I gerrit.

Naaah this one is not rubber insult. I'm talking about someone who appears to respect you with all the "brother, aunty" thing but still turns around to insult you even while using the titles. It's very common.
Re: Many Naija Ladies Lack Respect For Men. by Oyiboman69: 1:54pm On Nov 29, 2021
Datboredberry:
Exactly! I expected this nonsense!

Who are you up assume what we want or dictate what we should do?

Btw, you're wrong... Following gender based expectations, the man is men to PROVIDE FINANCIALLY for the woman...

If you want a submissive woman, are you willing to be her sole provider?

Remember, patriarchy backfires... wink

You gain and lose... You won't demand she contributes sh** because you're the man...

And yes! How am I being disrespectful asking you if you've knelt down to serve a woman? Isn't see a human being worthy of the respect you so desire to receive?

I have no intention of getting married... But my boyfriends, they would kneel if I do... And I won't...

What ever I give, I require...
I surpose you meant to say girlfriends....
Re: Many Naija Ladies Lack Respect For Men. by Truvelisback(m): 1:59pm On Nov 29, 2021
Datboredberry:
What can you offer in your marriage? You didn't answer?

And no sensible woman would respect a man who disrespects her...
U are asking me what i can offer in my marriage? Lol. Any woman who lives with me wouldn't want to leave. Do u know why? I'm fun to be with, yes. I'm So, romantic and cool to be with. I'm comedian too both online. I know how to put smiles on people's face no matter how moody they may look.
Re: Many Naija Ladies Lack Respect For Men. by jornwhite: 2:04pm On Nov 29, 2021
ImaIma1:

cheesy at the bolded. I gerrit.

Naaah this one is not rubber insult. I'm talking about someone who appears to respect you with all the "brother, aunty" thing but still turns around to insult you even while using the titles. It's very common.

I gerrit, not sure thats the correct spelling tho smiley buh for you to get a response like that it means you as an elder must have used ur seniority to scrub the floor, knowingly or unknowingly

can they just make yoruba official language ... you don't know what i am going thru embarassed undecided
Re: Many Naija Ladies Lack Respect For Men. by Truvelisback(m): 2:07pm On Nov 29, 2021
Oyiboman69:
how are you sure she's going to have a husband?
She had said b4 that she won't get married to any man, that she only have bfs.
Re: Many Naija Ladies Lack Respect For Men. by Funds90(m): 2:13pm On Nov 29, 2021
@Datboredberry

You wey no get sense...

Just try get sense you hear �

Well I don’t have time to start exchanging words with you
Re: Many Naija Ladies Lack Respect For Men. by ImaIma1(f): 2:15pm On Nov 29, 2021
jornwhite:

I gerrit, not sure thats the correct spelling tho smiley buh for you to get a response like that it means you as an elder must have used ur seniority to scrub the floor, knowingly or unknowingly

can they just make yoruba official language ... you don't know what i am going thru embarassed undecided

Nah I'm too unassuming for one small child to try that with me. Besides, I throw their "aunty" back to them and I stay in my lane. But I have seen it happen a lot, and the rudeness is always legendary cheesy
Re: Many Naija Ladies Lack Respect For Men. by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 29, 2021
Oyiboman69:
you can create a thread for that of men in your own convenient time...for now the,the said lady displayed a a quality which uncommon with our modern day women and she does it not only to the male gender but the female ones also.

You can now see that the issue of comparison is of no importance at this juncture....
A quality that's of zero relevance... undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo And Georgina Breaks Saudi Arabian Law... / Name One Thing About Your Partner That You Are So In Love With! / Many Naija Girls For America Dey Need Husband!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.