Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,832 members, 7,872,795 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:14 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 29/11/2021 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 29/11/2021 (155 Views)

Unusual Praise 2019 On 29/11/19 @ Catholic Church Of Divine Mercy, Lekki / Open Heavens Daily Devotional(wed. 29/11/2017) Realities Of Selfishness / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 29/11/17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 29/11/2021 by dallyemmy: 7:34am On Nov 29, 2021
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL
  
DATE: MONDAY 29TH NOVEMBER 2021.

THEME: SORROW OF UNGODLY PROSPERITY.

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 29/11/2021
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 29/11/2021 by dallyemmy: 8:31am On Nov 29, 2021
Prayer Points:

1. I worship and adore, You, my Father, for true prosperity, lies with You; and You are the only God, that gives, without adding sorrow.

2.Thank You, Father, for the salvation of my soul and, for Your unfailing promises for my life.

3.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me; let Your mercy prevail over any judgement of sin in my life, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, please, let me never be enticed or be envious of the prosperity of the ungodly, because like the Xmas goat, they shall be devoured by the devil, that empowers them, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, let me never join the wicked to do evil, please, empower me to wait on You, for my time, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, let me never consent when sinners entice me; let me never compromise my faith in Christ for the filthy lucre of this world, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, please, don't let my quest to enjoy in this world, make me to do things, that will make me to lose heaven, and end up 'enjoying' eternity, in hell fire, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, please help me to keep holding fast to the word of salvation and to live thereby, to the end, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, please, give me the grace to endure till the end, that I may experience the ultimate salvation and obtain the crown of righteousness, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye; and, perfect everything concerning him and his family, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

(1) (Reply)

Unhealthy Competition / About Man's Soul And His State When He Dies.... / CAC Living Water Daily Devotional 1st December 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.