Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,211 members, 7,873,930 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:33 PM

See What A Nigerian Man Did To His Wife Because Of Alleged Infidelity (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See What A Nigerian Man Did To His Wife Because Of Alleged Infidelity (photos) (5627 Views)

Liberian Man On The Run After Murdering His Girlfriend Over Infidelity (photos) / Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death Over Alleged Infidelity / Man Shoots Wife And Children Dead In Edo State Over Alleged Infidelity. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What A Nigerian Man Did To His Wife Because Of Alleged Infidelity (photos) by stephenduru: 9:57am On Nov 29, 2021
A Nigerian man has brutalised his wife because of alleged infidelity. There was an argument between Mujidat and her husband Nurudeen due to alleged infidelity. Nurudeen brutalised his wife on the basis of allegations that his wife was involved in infidelity. She was transferred to a far clinic from their area around 1am while the husband begged the nurse to cover up the assault.

It was brutal that blood didn't stop oozing out from Mujidat's for hours. The injuries were severe that she was transferred to University College Hospital Sepeteri /UCH Ibadan for proper examination and test.

Mujidat, 30years old and mother of four is on the verge of losing her eyes because the doctor said the nerves seem to be affected and she needs quick attention. Her husband dropped her off and has refused to pay the initial deposit of N120k requested by the hospital. One of his friends deposited 50k.

cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2021/11/see-what-nigerian-man-did-to-his-wife.html?m=1

Re: See What A Nigerian Man Did To His Wife Because Of Alleged Infidelity (photos) by stephenduru: 9:58am On Nov 29, 2021

Re: See What A Nigerian Man Did To His Wife Because Of Alleged Infidelity (photos) by AGNESikpuNNU(f): 9:59am On Nov 29, 2021
Better divorce her before you commit murder.
Very obvious she is promiscuous

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Nigerian Man Did To His Wife Because Of Alleged Infidelity (photos) by SeeThisLoser: 10:00am On Nov 29, 2021
Useless Man.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Nigerian Man Did To His Wife Because Of Alleged Infidelity (photos) by KingEverest: 10:02am On Nov 29, 2021
I just feel like Geting that animal that calls himself a man luck up him up in a cage ring with AJ so that he final show us this new talent he discovered at the hands of his wife angry

5 Likes

Re: See What A Nigerian Man Did To His Wife Because Of Alleged Infidelity (photos) by Welcum: 10:08am On Nov 29, 2021
The rate at which married women are promiscuous these days is alarming! The worst part is that the promiscuous ones look like angels the most. If I wasn't the one they tempted, I would never have believed they did it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Nigerian Man Did To His Wife Because Of Alleged Infidelity (photos) by Kingpin1000: 10:09am On Nov 29, 2021
You know say the woman na ashawo, you still marry her. When she go do her work, you come dey vex dey punch her like punching bag.
This kind of men deserve to be in jail where they will meet their match pound for pound.

1 Like

Re: See What A Nigerian Man Did To His Wife Because Of Alleged Infidelity (photos) by Nobody: 10:12am On Nov 29, 2021
To marry a beautiful woman nah wahala for this world. because if u re a jealous man, u will be a suspicious man all the time.
Re: See What A Nigerian Man Did To His Wife Because Of Alleged Infidelity (photos) by Danjikanbauchi: 10:12am On Nov 29, 2021
We don't tolerate infidelity at the same time we won't accept gender base violence.

Why not let her go and stay with the new lover since she have found another love ?

5 Likes

Re: See What A Nigerian Man Did To His Wife Because Of Alleged Infidelity (photos) by Maxymilliano(m): 10:13am On Nov 29, 2021
Not trying to justify the barbaric acts, but why would she cheat on the husband in the first place ?

2 Likes

Re: See What A Nigerian Man Did To His Wife Because Of Alleged Infidelity (photos) by Danjikanbauchi: 10:16am On Nov 29, 2021
Welcum:
The rate at which married women are promiscuous these days is alarming! The worst part is that the promiscuous ones look like angels the most. If I wasn't the one they tempted, I would never have believed they did it.
hunger is too much in the land and men too are not finding things easy.

This is a time to know a woman who really value her man.

6 Likes

Re: See What A Nigerian Man Did To His Wife Because Of Alleged Infidelity (photos) by Nonexisting: 10:17am On Nov 29, 2021
Maxymilliano:
Not trying to justify the barbaric acts, but why would she cheat on the husband in the first place ?
Thank you. No body is talking about that, all they focus on is the beating. What if the woman don carry STDs give the man because of her awkwardness. By the way, did they fight or she was just there receiving the beating? She no do the man anything or is it because the man own is loud and easily seen?

5 Likes

Re: See What A Nigerian Man Did To His Wife Because Of Alleged Infidelity (photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:17am On Nov 29, 2021
shocked

Something is telling me that this man does panel beating job for a living sad

2 Likes

Re: See What A Nigerian Man Did To His Wife Because Of Alleged Infidelity (photos) by Fasindo: 10:18am On Nov 29, 2021
shocked

Say no to ugly girls and save the future

How can you be ugly and cheating at the same time.
This is a case on being ugly in look and character.

Let me go and show the picture to Mummy Bisi cos that sleeps around with men cos the day her soldier husband will catch her, her case will worse pass this madam own

2 Likes

Re: See What A Nigerian Man Did To His Wife Because Of Alleged Infidelity (photos) by Maxymilliano(m): 10:19am On Nov 29, 2021
Nonexisting:
Thank you. No body is talking about that, all they focus on is the beating. What if the woman don carry STDs give the man because of her awkwardness. By the way, did they fight or she was just there receiving the beating? She no do the man anything or is it because the man own is loud and easily seen?
She was probably neck-deep into it and flaunting it right under the nose of the frustrated young man

1 Like

Re: See What A Nigerian Man Did To His Wife Because Of Alleged Infidelity (photos) by Olunmercy56(f): 10:28am On Nov 29, 2021
grin why on earth should a married woman fornicate while she is still living with her husband? Why not leave his house and concentrate on your asewo business. Or if it's lack of attention, leave his house and find peace outside Thank God he didn't kill or poisoned her

3 Likes

Re: See What A Nigerian Man Did To His Wife Because Of Alleged Infidelity (photos) by Candidlady: 10:29am On Nov 29, 2021
Poor girl.. Some people are heartless...

whenever isee a wedding invite what comes to mind is "Woman/human being marrying a beast¤"

no way on earth wil ifal for that lie "eve was created owta adams ribs"

1 Like

Re: See What A Nigerian Man Did To His Wife Because Of Alleged Infidelity (photos) by Welcum: 10:41am On Nov 29, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
hunger is too much in the land and men too are not finding things easy.

This is a time to know a woman who really value her man.
It's not about hunger bro. All the women who tempted me had husbands who were richer than me. I had to relocate three times in a year to avoid their pressure.
Re: See What A Nigerian Man Did To His Wife Because Of Alleged Infidelity (photos) by Danjikanbauchi: 10:45am On Nov 29, 2021
Welcum:

It's not about hunger bro. All the women who tempted me had husbands who were richer than me. I had to relocate three times in a year to avoid their pressure.
what is your gain telling lies ? I can swear with my left balls that this is a lie. Imagine relocating 3 times in a year !!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What A Nigerian Man Did To His Wife Because Of Alleged Infidelity (photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 10:50am On Nov 29, 2021
shocked

I have learnt to be wary of anyone who cries louder than the bereaved.

Nurudeen has found his answer. That friend who contributed 50k for her hopital bill is one of the people that has been shagging his wife.

But what's wrong with all these women and their sky-high cheating appetite?
Even with the ugly tribal marks and stretch marked boobs, they'd still go and happily pull pant for another man.

Tufiakwa.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Nigerian Man Did To His Wife Because Of Alleged Infidelity (photos) by yinkeys(m): 10:59am On Nov 29, 2021
Nonexisting:
Looks like you understand the game very well
I’d like to discuss something with you in private
I just would like you to hear my plan out, just want your thoughts on it.
I’d like your Whatsapp number or something
Re: See What A Nigerian Man Did To His Wife Because Of Alleged Infidelity (photos) by silibaba: 11:09am On Nov 29, 2021
SeeThisLoser:
Useless Man.
WTF angry
Re: See What A Nigerian Man Did To His Wife Because Of Alleged Infidelity (photos) by BarrElChapo(m): 11:15am On Nov 29, 2021
Damn
Re: See What A Nigerian Man Did To His Wife Because Of Alleged Infidelity (photos) by BarrElChapo(m): 11:17am On Nov 29, 2021
Olunmercy56:
grin why on earth should a married woman fornicate while she is still living with her husband? Why not leave his house and concentrate on your asewo business. Or if it's lack of attention, leave his house and find peace outside Thank God he didn't kill or poisoned her

Alleged*

1 Like

Re: See What A Nigerian Man Did To His Wife Because Of Alleged Infidelity (photos) by BarrElChapo(m): 11:17am On Nov 29, 2021
Nonexisting:

Alleged*

1 Like

Re: See What A Nigerian Man Did To His Wife Because Of Alleged Infidelity (photos) by BarrElChapo(m): 11:18am On Nov 29, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I have learnt to be wary of anyone who cries louder than the bereaved.

Nurudeen has found his answer. That friend who contributed 50k for her hopital bill is one of the people that has been shagging his wife.

But what's wrong with all these women and their sky-high cheating appetite?
Even with the ugly tribal marks and stretch marked boobs, they'd still go and happily pull pant for another man.

Tufiakwa.

You're sensationally stupid.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Nigerian Man Did To His Wife Because Of Alleged Infidelity (photos) by BarrElChapo(m): 11:18am On Nov 29, 2021
Fasindo:
shocked

Say no to ugly girls and save the future

How can you be ugly and cheating at the same time.
This is a case on being ugly in look and character.

Let me go and show the picture to Mummy Bisi cos that sleeps around with men cos the day her soldier husband will catch her, her case will worse pass this madam own

Alleged*

1 Like

Re: See What A Nigerian Man Did To His Wife Because Of Alleged Infidelity (photos) by PandoraObi: 11:19am On Nov 29, 2021
senseless Man

1 Like

Re: See What A Nigerian Man Did To His Wife Because Of Alleged Infidelity (photos) by BarrElChapo(m): 11:20am On Nov 29, 2021
Maxymilliano:

Where in the post did it say she was cheating or is the word alleged unknown to you.

1 Like

Re: See What A Nigerian Man Did To His Wife Because Of Alleged Infidelity (photos) by BigYash: 11:34am On Nov 29, 2021
The man wan kill person pikin abi?
Send her to her father's house instead.. Now,you will go chill in correctional cage for sometime.

Marriage matter,them no dey talk put o.. Op you gerrit. If you don't gerrit ,just forget about it..
Re: See What A Nigerian Man Did To His Wife Because Of Alleged Infidelity (photos) by Olunmercy56(f): 11:38am On Nov 29, 2021
BarrElChapo:

Alleged*

So? She knows better about the man she got married to. Why not leave the abusive relationship?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

STATEMENT Adedoyin Made When Court Sentenced Him To Death Over The Murder Of Tim / Why Isn’t There Any Outrage When A Male Thief Is Stripped Naked? / Who Will Separate This Fight? As Masquerades Fight themselves (photos/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.