Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,453 members, 7,950,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 07:35 AM

See What A Nigerian Man Did To His Wife Because Of Alleged Infidelity (photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See What A Nigerian Man Did To His Wife Because Of Alleged Infidelity (photos) (5707 Views)

Liberian Man On The Run After Murdering His Girlfriend Over Infidelity (photos) / Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death Over Alleged Infidelity / Man Shoots Wife And Children Dead In Edo State Over Alleged Infidelity. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What A Nigerian Man Did To His Wife Because Of Alleged Infidelity (photos) by Legend44(m): 5:54pm On Nov 29, 2021
Wait oh but the story did not say she was caught in the act... Her husband only alleged so it was on mere suspicion and he had to punch her like who no get family. So wetin for happen if him catch her red handed for the act wetin for happen. I'm just sorry for most Nairalanders who are in support of the husband action based on just suspicion. I pray una sisters husband go just suspect her then beat her pass like this. See the man sef wey dey like boli u go know say him sef na cheat

1 Like

Re: See What A Nigerian Man Did To His Wife Because Of Alleged Infidelity (photos) by MufasaLion: 6:33pm On Nov 29, 2021
Beating a woman is very wrong irrespective of her alleged crime/fault.

2 Likes

Re: See What A Nigerian Man Did To His Wife Because Of Alleged Infidelity (photos) by MufasaLion: 6:37pm On Nov 29, 2021
Yinkakolawole:
To marry a beautiful woman nah wahala for this world. because if u re a jealous man, u will be a suspicious man all the time.

If that woman is beautiful to you, then you must have bad taste in women.
Re: See What A Nigerian Man Did To His Wife Because Of Alleged Infidelity (photos) by bukiah: 8:28pm On Nov 29, 2021
Haa! haaa!
MufasaLion:

If that woman is beautiful to you then you must have bad taste in women.
Re: See What A Nigerian Man Did To His Wife Because Of Alleged Infidelity (photos) by MufasaLion: 8:35pm On Nov 29, 2021
bukiah:
Haa! haaa!

I'm right.
Re: See What A Nigerian Man Did To His Wife Because Of Alleged Infidelity (photos) by Das1mama: 9:10pm On Nov 29, 2021
Jesus!! Dis guy no try at all...... Like how did it get to this point!! Dis one na Royal Ramble. Straight to d dungeon and den of lions Asap.
Re: See What A Nigerian Man Did To His Wife Because Of Alleged Infidelity (photos) by khia: 9:39pm On Nov 29, 2021
AGNESikpuNNU:
Better divorce her before you commit murder.
Very obvious she is promiscuous

How did you come to this conclusion?
Re: See What A Nigerian Man Did To His Wife Because Of Alleged Infidelity (photos) by khia: 9:43pm On Nov 29, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
We don't tolerate infidelity at the same time we won't accept gender base violence.

Why not let her go and stay with the new lover since she have found another love ?

The article said allegedly, he wasn't sure, just going by gossip.
Re: See What A Nigerian Man Did To His Wife Because Of Alleged Infidelity (photos) by khia: 9:46pm On Nov 29, 2021
Maxymilliano:
Not trying to justify the barbaric acts, but why would she cheat on the husband in the first place ?
If she actually cheated on him I can understand why, he's an insecure, controlling, violent piece of shit. I hope her male family members beats him the same way he beat her
Re: See What A Nigerian Man Did To His Wife Because Of Alleged Infidelity (photos) by khia: 9:58pm On Nov 29, 2021
BarrElChapo:

Alleged*

Exactly!!! It's like they aren't reading the same article or they lack comprehension skills.
Re: See What A Nigerian Man Did To His Wife Because Of Alleged Infidelity (photos) by khia: 10:07pm On Nov 29, 2021
freeborn02:

If you find out that the wife actually cheat on him, what will you feel like doing to the woman?

Don't shook your mouth into things you know nothing about.

Regardless if she cheated on him or not his behavior is inexcusable. Her male family members should teach him a lesson he'll never forget. This is when Jungle justice is needed.

Nairalanders, handle your business. undecided
Re: See What A Nigerian Man Did To His Wife Because Of Alleged Infidelity (photos) by khia: 10:14pm On Nov 29, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

I had to read the STORY twice to decipher where the man knew his wife is an Ashawo before marrying her.
I did that because your first statement says so.
We should be careful how we respond to issues.
No one is immuned to problems at all.
The MAN went too far no doubt.
Divorce is always an option.
But telling me he knew his wife is an ASHAWO before wedlock is what I couldn't pick from the index story.

The story doesn't say she cheated either.
Re: See What A Nigerian Man Did To His Wife Because Of Alleged Infidelity (photos) by khia: 10:24pm On Nov 29, 2021
Kingpin1000:

A woman can not just be promiscuous over night.
He must have known before marrying her.

Where in the story does it say she was promiscuous/cheated?
Re: See What A Nigerian Man Did To His Wife Because Of Alleged Infidelity (photos) by khia: 10:29pm On Nov 29, 2021
MufasaLion:

If that woman is beautiful to you, then you must have bad taste in women.
She's pretty.
Re: See What A Nigerian Man Did To His Wife Because Of Alleged Infidelity (photos) by MufasaLion: 10:31pm On Nov 29, 2021
khia:

She's pretty.

Well, to me, she's not.
Re: See What A Nigerian Man Did To His Wife Because Of Alleged Infidelity (photos) by khia: 10:34pm On Nov 29, 2021
MufasaLion:

Well, to me, she's not.

Maybe it's the tribal scars that distracts you.
Re: See What A Nigerian Man Did To His Wife Because Of Alleged Infidelity (photos) by MufasaLion: 10:36pm On Nov 29, 2021
khia:

Maybe it's the tribal scars that distracts you.

Maybe.
Re: See What A Nigerian Man Did To His Wife Because Of Alleged Infidelity (photos) by BarrElChapo(m): 11:11pm On Nov 29, 2021
khia:

Exactly!!! It's like they aren't reading the same article or they lack comprehension skills.

As in.. it definitely has to be the latter.
Re: See What A Nigerian Man Did To His Wife Because Of Alleged Infidelity (photos) by BarrElChapo(m): 11:14pm On Nov 29, 2021
Olunmercy56:

I know you are the man

Smfh.. undecided
Re: See What A Nigerian Man Did To His Wife Because Of Alleged Infidelity (photos) by Nobody: 1:42am On Nov 30, 2021
Kingpin1000:

A woman can not just be promiscuous over night.
He must have known before marrying her.
Remember everything starts in one day.
That day can be any day
Re: See What A Nigerian Man Did To His Wife Because Of Alleged Infidelity (photos) by IyaZainab: 1:45am On Nov 30, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

Remember everything starts in one day.
That day can be any day
Your words are full of wisdom
Re: See What A Nigerian Man Did To His Wife Because Of Alleged Infidelity (photos) by iamme1234(m): 7:08am On Nov 30, 2021
This is what you get as a Muslim woman
Marrying your so called fake Alfas in Islam.
This days the wise Muslim women marry Christians
Because those Muslim men are always beating their wife
Ugly guy with tribal mark like soun in ogbori elemosho.
Re: See What A Nigerian Man Did To His Wife Because Of Alleged Infidelity (photos) by feeloscar(m): 7:31am On Nov 30, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

Something is telling me that this man does panel beating job for a living sad
I tell u, him come gv him wife racoon eyes join. On a serious note, the husband should have divorced her instead of this kind of beating.
Re: See What A Nigerian Man Did To His Wife Because Of Alleged Infidelity (photos) by lereinter(m): 10:05am On Nov 30, 2021
It happened in Ibadan

Can't he just divorce her, he's muslim and eligible to marry 4 wives

Well take the case to agidigbo FM

Oga go get sense
Re: See What A Nigerian Man Did To His Wife Because Of Alleged Infidelity (photos) by debbydams(f): 2:41pm On Nov 30, 2021
AGNESikpuNNU:
how is it obvious
Re: See What A Nigerian Man Did To His Wife Because Of Alleged Infidelity (photos) by Bigpapi: 3:09pm On Nov 30, 2021
AGNESikpuNNU:

Whenever you see Vigina person runaway my guy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

OMG : PopularNollywood Actress Show Her Vagina Pictures / Meet Nwude, The Biggest Nigerian Fraudster In History Who 'sold A Fake Airport' / Photos Of Exotic Cars Found With Suspected Yahoo Boys After Raid At IMSU Hostel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.