Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,484 members, 7,914,260 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 09:15 PM

Hello From The Other Side! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Hello From The Other Side! (138 Views)

Stop Saying ‘hello’ When Someone Calls You- See The Correct Word And 13 Others / Hello Guys How Can I Be The Best In My Class / Hello Jambites! Have Gotten Your Jamb Result? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hello From The Other Side! by TheScienceChef(m): 6:37pm On Nov 30, 2021
HI friends!

I am new on this street and look forward to having a wonderful time with you guys! My areas of interests are education, science/technology, politics, entertainment and sports. I run a science educational YouTube channel - The Science Chef Academy, which I know will be of great benefits to our students here. Kindly do well to check it out and subscribe, if possible to stay updated when we publish new videos.

LINK: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9aurmpggkIqjQn2wt4lH_Q

Meanwhile, as a newbie here, I'll appreciate if someone can suggest some handles that I can follow that will be of help to me.

Thank you and God bless you all.

(1) (Reply)

Engineering Exam: Helpful For Admission To Top Engineering Colleges In India / Law: The Natural Theory Of Law And Its Major Criticisms / Certificate Acquisition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.