Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,649 members, 7,921,406 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 02:15 AM

Traders Want Peter Obi For 3rd Term - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Traders Want Peter Obi For 3rd Term (3991 Views)

2015: GEJ MAY BE SURROGATED WITH GOV OBI FOR PRESIDENT-HUHU REPORTERS / 14-yr-old With Brain-Cancer Asks Obi For Help / Obasanjo Denies Ever Requesting For 3rd Term.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traders Want Peter Obi For 3rd Term by chino11(m): 4:15pm On Jun 12, 2011
RoadStar:

Peter Obi a performer ?
Now u see y I always say that the Igbos r the main architect of their own problems.

That is one area I think Yorubas are better !
Willing to defend you own even though he is a monumental failure.

Post pictures of Awka as a model city or Onitsha or Nnewi if shame go let u ?

This is a state that has suffered everything from teachers/lecturers strikes, doctors strikes, judiciary strikes and civil service strikes.
Based on my assessment, Obi should not be allowed to run a town union.

Mr man , mention your state so that we can properly dissect the 2 states with proper comparative analysis. You maybe a citizen of one this rural states and you want to compare it to an advanced Anambra state.
Re: Traders Want Peter Obi For 3rd Term by chino11(m): 4:25pm On Jun 12, 2011
spyder880:

Excuse me, but have you ever heard of a certain Barr. Sullivan Chime?

What are you talking?? sullivan developmental approach does not have depth. He only succeeded in tarring few kilometers of raod all within the state capital. Have you bothered to move beyond enugu to udi his hometown. Even up till today Udi has remain a town with any form of infrastructure and development with no market, banks despite its long standing history. Have you moved upto nsukka, oji river and entire rural areas and you will understand that enugu state is far behind Anambra in term assessibility of entire states. You will notice that virtually all the towns in Anambra are developed with banks, this is because of the network of roads- you will drive smoothly from Awka to Onitsha to Nkpor to Obosi to Nnewi to Agulu to Ekwulobia to Uga. Am a living testimony of this. I'm in Anambra I had to drive smoothly via almost all the communities and hinterland without hitches unlike what is obtainable in Enugu state and other SE states.
Re: Traders Want Peter Obi For 3rd Term by nwaafo1: 4:30pm On Jun 12, 2011
chino11:

What are you talking?? sullivan developmental approach does not have depth. He only succeeded in tarring few kilometers of raod all within the state capital. Have you bothered to move beyond enugu to udi his hometown. Even up till today Udi has remain a town with any form of infrastructure and development with no market, banks despite its long standing history. Have you moved upto nsukka, oji river and entire rural areas and you will understand that enugu state is far behind Anambra in term assessibility of entire states. You will notice that virtually all the towns in Anambra are developed with banks, this is because of the network of roads- you will drive smoothly from Awka to Onitsha to Nkpor to Obosi to Nnewi to Agulu to Ekwulobia to Uga. Am a living testimony of this. I'm in Anambra I had to drive smoothly via almost all the communities and hinterland without hitches unlike what is obtainable in Enugu state and other SE states.
very true
Re: Traders Want Peter Obi For 3rd Term by Lordrama: 5:46pm On Jun 12, 2011
Hope You will come to Bank Road Nnewi You Will Cry for Anamabra. So Call Japan Of African
Re: Traders Want Peter Obi For 3rd Term by falgar: 6:00pm On Jun 12, 2011
[size=8pt]VERY TRUE[
Lordrama:

Hope You will come to Bank Road Nnewi You Will Cry for Anamabra. So Call Japan Of African
Like i said before he should return to urban roads which NNEWI IS ONE OF THEM COS ALL THE ROUTE OUT OF NNNEWI IS ALREADY TARRED. The idea is that i must not 100% satisfied with development in my area before i give applause cos no part of the state has complained of total neglect
Re: Traders Want Peter Obi For 3rd Term by MMM2(m): 6:59pm On Jun 12, 2011
is ok
Re: Traders Want Peter Obi For 3rd Term by Oscillation(m): 8:40pm On Jun 12, 2011
Governor obi's administration have been the best so far in the state, he tarred roads more than all the roads collectively tarred by all administration since state creation. He has build many infrastructures that attests his prudency towards management of state funds. Our problems is that road projects have undeficient maintenance routine. For who talks of bank road nnewi the road was just constructed some years ago but because of no maintenance and heavy commuters activities it broke down and menace of robbers made the bank managers said its preferable because robbers are usually tracked because of that bad. But we still need governor obi to do more. Anambra state is squarely and roundly accessible wherever you're but development has no satisfactory level even if anambra turns into dubai as soludo promised to do, we wont relented from crying for more development and through this sustainable development is achieved. We should be glad that anambra is if not the one and only debt free state to date. wink undecided undecided
Re: Traders Want Peter Obi For 3rd Term by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jun 12, 2011
obi is the second to worst governor in nigeria after thief after orji.
Re: Traders Want Peter Obi For 3rd Term by chigo4u: 9:30pm On Jun 12, 2011
This is crazy. Anybody who comes here to say obi is doing well is clearly one of those tipped puppets of obi who rather than construct projects prefers to pay his way to get praises at all cost. The latest beneficiary is the sun newspapers. Notice all their columnist and the entire paper has been running a PR on obi recently. Check what they write. Empty. No projects only praises. How he is humble etc. Sullivan has done more than obi in Enugu and no media campaign. Same with Ameachi of Rivers and akpabio not to talk of fashola. What infrastrusture is on ground in the capital esp and even other cities. Same dirty underdeveloped places. This is a governor that prefers pushing enugu airport to intl status than completing one in his state. What Andy Uba would have finished since. He cancelled the contract. The man clearly has no vision for the state and till now, Ngige is even more popular on ground than him. He should pray the courts does not cancel his election cuz it'll be a wrap. Ngige never bi*ched abt money but obi stays crying no money. The latest is anambra is the least indebted state when people are suffering. Smfh. Who cares? Which succesful empire in the world is kind of sorts dept free. Where? America or Nigeria? Dangote or barcelona? Lagos etc. Another propaganda used to decieve the anambra illiterate traders. Amaechi wants to borrow 250b from bonds and he is working and the people are happy. Is it your money? Anambra people wise up. Your state is underdeveloped. Move around. Nothing is happening there. Even ohakim did better. Am tired of always seeing this man is doing well when nothing is on ground. No big contract infratrusture, estate, strikes, no good schls etc. gtfoh
Re: Traders Want Peter Obi For 3rd Term by kasiem(m): 10:18pm On Jun 12, 2011
Chime was the first governor that went and imported weeds from germany, all in the name of beautifying roads already constructed by nnamani, yet we are comparing him to Obi.
Re: Traders Want Peter Obi For 3rd Term by ak47mann(m): 12:10am On Jun 13, 2011
angry angry
Re: Traders Want Peter Obi For 3rd Term by billante(m): 3:55am On Jun 13, 2011
this topic is becoming very interesting some are saying he did well others are saying he is a fraud, we need to put a poll on this topic, moderator pls can u do dat, but i think d ones dat say he did well are winning!!! ;d ;d ;d
Re: Traders Want Peter Obi For 3rd Term by Ecash1: 6:27am On Jun 13, 2011
Let him first do all this that He promise, besides, the fact that a man build sky scrapper for everybody in the state does not justify Him to rule them forever. We need TRUE LEADERS, who knows that it is not ME but WE that get works done.
Re: Traders Want Peter Obi For 3rd Term by member479760: 7:41am On Jun 13, 2011
see Igbos, dey no dey want hear the fact. okay keep him for the next 42 years, nonsence!
Re: Traders Want Peter Obi For 3rd Term by gentlegg(m): 9:42am On Jun 13, 2011
May God punish Sun Newspaper or whoever that cooked up the article. I stay in Anambra, though not from Anambra, I can categorically say that the slowpoke Peter Obi/Ada is the worst governor in Nigeria and posterity will certainly judge him.
Re: Traders Want Peter Obi For 3rd Term by gentlegg(m): 9:46am On Jun 13, 2011
hmm Nairaland edited my post, using "not-so-smart person" while i wrote M[/b]1[b]O[/b]1[b]R[/b]1[b]O[/b]1[b]N
Re: Traders Want Peter Obi For 3rd Term by chigo4u: 10:54am On Jun 13, 2011
^^ lol, we can all agree obi's government is a failed one unless people who accept mediocrity, live in the village and dont understand what development really is. The guy sho said obi is winning is judging by same paid person making multiple posts and replies to the topic. New people are checking in to disaprove obi. His government has clearly failed the worst in Nigeria presently
Re: Traders Want Peter Obi For 3rd Term by cupid4ig(m): 11:07am On Jun 13, 2011
this guys are pathetic, it is only a fool will want peter obi back as a governor. ever since peter took office he has not achieved anything. look at onitsha, look at upper iweka it is the most dirtiest city in nigeria. look at nnewi bad roads every where. trust me ngige achieved more in 8months than peter obi has in 5years
Re: Traders Want Peter Obi For 3rd Term by Arinzechinedu: 2:38pm On Jun 13, 2011
Peter OBI has not done bad. He plans strategically .he is transforming and sanitizing the ministries. Thru his anids all sector r being developed simultaneously. Sb said due to Obi wickednes he moved airport construction at oba to igbariam there s nothing wicked or bad there. Am from idemili. Oba is btw onitsha and nnewi. Developments s coming from all 4 cardinal points to oba.is nt fair 4 a seaport 2 b located at osha and airport oba, instead he decentralised it.many things are bad, corruption v eaten deep into our govt, govt officials, ministries b4 OBI CAME .SINCE HE CAME HE HAS BEEN BEEN administering drugs to heal these LOOPHOLE AND d result will be seen immediately, withtime u wl see it. My friend remember ngige moved medicine and pharma faculty of ansu to alor u didnt talk about that one. See lets nt deceive ourselves, ANY GOODPERSON IN ANY ORGANIZATION finds it easy. People wl b after u trying to smash down. OBI IS GOD SENT TO ANAMBRA. Lets understand that. Previous Govt tried and the Present is working. Kudos to OKWUTE
Re: Traders Want Peter Obi For 3rd Term by chigo4u: 6:16pm On Jun 13, 2011
Here is another propaganda. Developing all sectors simultaneously when no sector is developing. You guys should just stop. Stop saying developing all sectors simultaneously or least indepthed or that. POINT TO PROJECTS! Is that hard to do? He is a woeful governor.
Re: Traders Want Peter Obi For 3rd Term by jackpot(f): 8:50am On Jun 14, 2011
^^chigo

i have always tried to ignore your posts on topics concerning Gov Peter Obi. You sound too ignorant and oblivious of whats happening on the ground.
I am beginning to suspect that either his government retrenched you or he retrenched one of your relatives.

Peter Obi, the biblical Joshua of our time.
Re: Traders Want Peter Obi For 3rd Term by Nobody: 9:50am On Jun 14, 2011
Na wa oh . . .

[size=18pt]When will Obi give up this propaganda governance[/size] undecided
Re: Traders Want Peter Obi For 3rd Term by Nobody: 9:51am On Jun 14, 2011
Arinze chinedu:

Peter OBI has not done bad. He plans strategically .he is transforming and sanitizing the ministries. Thru his anids all sector r being developed simultaneously. Sb said due to Obi wickednes he moved airport construction at oba to igbariam there s nothing wicked or bad there. Am from idemili. Oba is btw onitsha and nnewi. Developments s coming from all 4 cardinal points to oba.is nt fair 4 a seaport 2 b located at osha and airport oba, instead he decentralised it.many things are bad, corruption v eaten deep into our govt, govt officials, ministries b4 OBI CAME .SINCE HE CAME HE HAS BEEN BEEN administering drugs to heal these LOOPHOLE AND d result will be seen immediately, withtime u wl see it. My friend remember ngige moved medicine and pharma faculty of ansu to alor u didnt talk about that one. See lets nt deceive ourselves, ANY GOODPERSON IN ANY ORGANIZATION finds it easy. People wl b after u trying to smash down. OBI IS GOD SENT TO ANAMBRA. Lets understand that. Previous Govt tried and the Present is working. Kudos to OKWUTE

shocked shocked shocked shocked

I can't believe you are from Anambra! undecided
Re: Traders Want Peter Obi For 3rd Term by jackpot(f): 5:51am On Jun 15, 2011
^^me too, I can't believe you are from ANAMBRA!
Re: Traders Want Peter Obi For 3rd Term by chino11(m): 3:00pm On Jun 15, 2011
gentlegg:

May God punish Sun Newspaper or whoever that cooked up the article. I stay in Anambra, though not from Anambra, I can categorically say that the not-so-smart person Peter Obi/Ada is the worst governor in Nigeria and posterity will certainly judge him.

Then pack your baggages and go back to your rural state origin. Anambra provides you with livelihood, if not take the next cab and disappear immediately
Re: Traders Want Peter Obi For 3rd Term by jackpot(f): 7:11pm On Jun 15, 2011
Peter Obi is the best governor Anambra State has had since its creation. ANIDS is the machinery. . .
Re: Traders Want Peter Obi For 3rd Term by Ofido(m): 7:51pm On Jun 15, 2011
Arinze Chinedu, Let me not start abusing u cos u are only a mad man,if i may ask wher in idemili are u from cos u are not a true son of idemili.

Have u ever asked the number 1 reason of siteing the airport in Oba,the pple that did that knew that very soon Delta state wil built an airport and it wil defitnitely be in Asaba. The greater number of pple that wil use this our anambra airport stays wher?, In onitsha and Nnewi offcourse and delta pple are also targeted cos it is a cargo airport and very close. Then an airport that atleast 25% job has been done on it.

Okay tell me, who wil leave from onitsha or nnewi to igbarian for a fligth wen asaba is a 10min drive.
Re: Traders Want Peter Obi For 3rd Term by jackpot(f): 9:30pm On Jun 16, 2011
^^once there's an airport there, that place would turn to a commercial sub-hub like Onitsha. There would be some major movement downwards from Onitsha to there. It seems you do underestimate the speed & kind of development d airport would bring there.
Re: Traders Want Peter Obi For 3rd Term by chino11(m): 5:29pm On Jun 19, 2011
^^^^ You are futuristic. The Anambra airport at it present site is very strategic, its at the center of Anambra surrounded by the major cities of Awka, Onitsha and Nnewi. Again the airport is close to the site where the Orient Pet. Refinery is located at Otuocha. Am sure the airport will do quite well because even the people of Nsukka, Benue and up to Kogi, Abuja and some part of north central can make use of the airport. It is strategically located. With Refinery, Int'l Cargo airport and seaport, Anambra can effectively take position as Africaup Dubai Taiwan.(ADT)
Re: Traders Want Peter Obi For 3rd Term by donbrowser(m): 12:31pm On Feb 17, 2023
RoadStar:
Peter Obi a performer ?
Now u see y I always say that the Igbos r the main architect of their own problems.

That is one area I think Yorubas are better !
Willing to defend you own even though he is a monumental failure.

Post pictures of Awka as a model city or Onitsha or Nnewi if shame go let u ?

This is a state that has suffered everything from teachers/lecturers strikes, doctors strikes, judiciary strikes and civil service strikes.
Based on my assessment, Obi should not be allowed to run a town union.

It is still happening till date 😂 😂 😂

(1) (2) (Reply)

Our Next President Should Be A Rascal? / Govt Officials Opened 73,000 Fake Pension Accounts / When Was Nigeria Given Her Name?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.