Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,498 members, 7,892,040 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 04:24 AM

Jealous Husband Burns Down Wife’s Kerosene Shop - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Jealous Husband Burns Down Wife’s Kerosene Shop (605 Views)

Jealous Wife Thinks Her Husband's Regional Manager Is His Side Chick (Video) / Kaduna Pensioner Burns Down His House To Prevent Estranged Wife From Returning / Lady Burns Her Wedding Dress As She Leaves Her Marriage In Style (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jealous Husband Burns Down Wife’s Kerosene Shop by Nobody: 5:22pm On Dec 01, 2021
A man identified as Nelson CJ has narrated what his father did after his mother started a successful kerosene business.

According to CJ who shared the story on Twitter, his mother got a shop and began selling kerosene. At a point, the business became very successful and his father got jealous and burnt down her shop.

He didn’t stop there, he went ahead to destroy all her wares out of envy that she was gradually becoming too successful in her business.

In Nelson’s words;

“You know what my father did when my mother started a hugely successful kerosene business? He got jealous and burnt her shop then destroyed her wares. But sure, patriarchy protects women”

https://www.browngh.com/jealous-husband-burns-down-wifes-kerosene-shop/

Re: Jealous Husband Burns Down Wife’s Kerosene Shop by Ahmed0336(m): 5:28pm On Dec 01, 2021
No comments
Re: Jealous Husband Burns Down Wife’s Kerosene Shop by Mariangeles(f): 5:30pm On Dec 01, 2021
It is neither a common trend, nor validated by anything. You liar!
Your father was SIMPly a jealous petty SIMP who got intimidated by the success of his wife, and burned down her business!
Don't be like your father.

Real men support and protect their wives.
Re: Jealous Husband Burns Down Wife’s Kerosene Shop by Kobojunkie: 5:40pm On Dec 01, 2021
browngh2018:
In Nelson’s words;

“You know what my father did when my mother started a hugely successful kerosene business? He got jealous and burnt her shop then destroyed her wares. But sure, patriarchy protects women"
Wetin your mama do am though? I hope she at least make sure the man sit for some time in prison... at least a year, maybe longer, for such cruelty. undecided
Re: Jealous Husband Burns Down Wife’s Kerosene Shop by aanuoluwami14(f): 6:45pm On Dec 01, 2021
A jealous spouse can kill, get separated if you have one
Re: Jealous Husband Burns Down Wife’s Kerosene Shop by meobizy(f): 7:51pm On Dec 01, 2021
Is this where that Nairalander opened a barbershop?

(1) (Reply)

I Think I’m Weird / Ghanaian Finds Mentally-ill Mother In Town, Spends Good Time With Her (video) / When Should Divorce Be Necessary? | Signs You Need To Get Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.