Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,395 members, 7,881,434 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:28 PM

Obi Cubana Meets With Wizkid In London (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Obi Cubana Meets With Wizkid In London (Photos, Video) (37883 Views)

Ayra Starr Meets With Rihanna At A Fenty Show In London (Photos, Video) / Tiwa Savage, Wizkid And Awilo Longomba Hang Out In London (Photos) / Wizkid And His Ex-Girlfriend, Tania Omotayo, Party Together In London (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Cubana Meets With Wizkid In London (Photos, Video) by Crusadee: 11:53am On Dec 02, 2021
cool cool
Re: Obi Cubana Meets With Wizkid In London (Photos, Video) by Pimine: 11:53am On Dec 02, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Wizkid my niggar

Always on his tie....smoking and buzzing

Just like me
Aswearugaaad

Welcome back G

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Meets With Wizkid In London (Photos, Video) by Babaken(m): 11:54am On Dec 02, 2021
nkemoma:
I thought they seized his international passport.!?

CruiseGeria
all na wash
Re: Obi Cubana Meets With Wizkid In London (Photos, Video) by Maobichek: 11:54am On Dec 02, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Wizkid my niggar

Always on his tie....smoking and bozzing

Just like me

Imagine a life without smoking and bozzing alcohol

It has been a while, where have you been?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana Meets With Wizkid In London (Photos, Video) by Asgard73: 11:54am On Dec 02, 2021
Big wiz.. cool.. more Blessings

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Meets With Wizkid In London (Photos, Video) by Thunderfayayou: 11:55am On Dec 02, 2021
ebukajay184:
Nigerian billionaire businessman, Obi Cubana met with singer, Wizkid during Wizkid's Made In Lagos Concert in London O2 Arena, IgbereTV reports.

Obi Cubana shared the video of their meeting on Instagram, with the caption;

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CW9dxU9o5Jg/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Em_5X7d7aMk

If na me I will use two hands to shake Obi Cubana.

God give me money so I will stop all those nonsense cry cry cry cry

7 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Meets With Wizkid In London (Photos, Video) by Pimine: 11:55am On Dec 02, 2021
MyVILLAGEpeople:
cool

Obi dey famz Wizkid, while Davido dey famz Obi. Lol
Aswearugaaad

Lol. Na really your village people. Big Wiz was excited that Obi came as he promised. Cubana just dey laugh em big man laugh.
Re: Obi Cubana Meets With Wizkid In London (Photos, Video) by cezarman(m): 11:55am On Dec 02, 2021
I just like this Wizzy... The guy is so sure of himself cool

2 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Meets With Wizkid In London (Photos, Video) by guru90: 11:55am On Dec 02, 2021
meeting my G......... Wizkid.....
Re: Obi Cubana Meets With Wizkid In London (Photos, Video) by Flyingngel(m): 11:56am On Dec 02, 2021
What is he smoking?
Re: Obi Cubana Meets With Wizkid In London (Photos, Video) by Gunboysavage(m): 11:58am On Dec 02, 2021
grin Oga! Where did you go sir?
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Wizkid my niggar

Just like me

Been around the world....trying to make some money...bombing and key boarding

Re: Obi Cubana Meets With Wizkid In London (Photos, Video) by Realhommie(m): 11:58am On Dec 02, 2021
MyVILLAGEpeople:
cool

I swear... When i was making my post i actually was going to write something similar and even use the word famz but i decided against it just to be a bit more respectful to Obi Cubana.

2 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Meets With Wizkid In London (Photos, Video) by adelaja70(m): 12:01pm On Dec 02, 2021
chillex8:
This boy skinny ooo. tongue
Una no dey tire.... If e too fat, una go still wail. You know SNOOPDOG?

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Meets With Wizkid In London (Photos, Video) by Odidigboigbo(m): 12:01pm On Dec 02, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Wizkid my niggar

Just like me

Have you pick? We thought Eke has carried you to Sanko.
Re: Obi Cubana Meets With Wizkid In London (Photos, Video) by Starhearts: 12:02pm On Dec 02, 2021
Welcome back

Damnnn niggar
Slawormiir my niggar..

Really happy to read ur comments AGAIN
Keyboards warriors here in Cyprus, Limassol re happy again

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Meets With Wizkid In London (Photos, Video) by EyenNtokon: 12:02pm On Dec 02, 2021
grin ok. Op u want us to knw that, obi cubana went to london and meet WIZKID. As im come see wizkid, they exchange greeting. So now what do u want us to do?
Re: Obi Cubana Meets With Wizkid In London (Photos, Video) by Starhearts: 12:03pm On Dec 02, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Wizkid my niggar

Just like me

Welcome back

Damnnn niggar
Slawormiir my niggar..

Really happy to read ur comments AGAIN
Keyboards warriors here in Cyprus, Limassol re happy again

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana Meets With Wizkid In London (Photos, Video) by toujurs: 12:06pm On Dec 02, 2021
Obi cubana always roll with artist that has grace, and not my papa get money
Re: Obi Cubana Meets With Wizkid In London (Photos, Video) by Navalsadiq(m): 12:10pm On Dec 02, 2021
MyVILLAGEpeople:
cool

doings pass doings

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Meets With Wizkid In London (Photos, Video) by KingMack(m): 12:13pm On Dec 02, 2021
Make money ooo ...see as Wizkid dey call Obi Cubanna HOMMIE...for say money no dey now Wizkid for be like[i]Bros Obi grin angry[/i]

MODIFIED (PRAYER)**God go bless all of us real soon!! BELIEVE

2 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Meets With Wizkid In London (Photos, Video) by sammirano: 12:15pm On Dec 02, 2021
Wizkid, the father of all Nig. Artist. Wizkid shoukd be wary of these drug pushers. No dents
Re: Obi Cubana Meets With Wizkid In London (Photos, Video) by jornwhite: 12:19pm On Dec 02, 2021
Loreettaa:
If men didn't exist, who will be lying to us?

snakes naw ..

funnily the only adage women propounded was "if you see a man and a snake, kill the man grin

Re: Obi Cubana Meets With Wizkid In London (Photos, Video) by yusluvad(m): 12:21pm On Dec 02, 2021
Iliveforever:

Forget bro, tems fit dey collect secretly just say she no wan make e Dey public.
Na so. You get am, you be real nigga...
Re: Obi Cubana Meets With Wizkid In London (Photos, Video) by iconnecta(m): 12:21pm On Dec 02, 2021
Kingpele:
Good development the purpose of making money is to enjoy it ,money answereth all things, but I wonder why billionaire in dollars in USA especially tech ceo and even our own dangote here doesn't showoff ,is it possible that they don't show off due to the spheres of life they passed through before they became very great, am just thinking out loud

showoff to impress who ?
no time for show off, just make more money and more investment.
if u die you die, that's all.

the richest men don't care about show off, they care more about how to grow bigger and impact meaningfully to the world in general.
in fact the challenges of trying to make impact to the world will not allow them to show off , as new challenges make you to work harder, when you try to work herder to over come your new challenges you might not have time for show off cause time is another money in queue.
Re: Obi Cubana Meets With Wizkid In London (Photos, Video) by Chatflick(m): 12:23pm On Dec 02, 2021
Slawormiir is back. Finally damn nigarrrrr

2 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Meets With Wizkid In London (Photos, Video) by foleskay(m): 12:28pm On Dec 02, 2021
Na london most of our artists dey go do show. It seems they usually get soft landing in london. Mk dem try USA nw..mk dem go do concerts in las vegas,miami,d staples center in los Angeles and d rest. But I its seems they really afraid of d US cos of numerous A list stars over there. Na only london dey this world?? undecided
Re: Obi Cubana Meets With Wizkid In London (Photos, Video) by Drema: 12:37pm On Dec 02, 2021
It's simple. The money you think they have isn't their money, where did you think our politicians are keeping their monies

Cubana's money is completely his own, he can use it anyhow. You geriit�

Kingpele:
Good development the purpose of making money is to enjoy it ,money answereth all things, but I wonder why billionaire in dollars in USA especially tech ceo and even our own dangote here doesn't showoff ,is it possible that they don't show off due to the spheres of life they passed through before they became very great, am just thinking out loud
Re: Obi Cubana Meets With Wizkid In London (Photos, Video) by Jacksparrow7(m): 12:39pm On Dec 02, 2021
Babaa...I hail
Re: Obi Cubana Meets With Wizkid In London (Photos, Video) by Ykc2(m): 12:48pm On Dec 02, 2021
Una go dey kill each others with abuse grin so if you as yoruba person now go meet wizkid he go carry millions give you?abi if you go obi cubana house as igbo person he go open his door give you millions of naira?the rich moves with their fellow rich person,abi no be coscharis son dey marry odutola tyre's daughter?meku unu umuru anya,anyways am a billionaire

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson At Closing Dinner Of AFRIFF2016 In Lagos / Davido Gives Fan N50,000 For Praying For Him / Uriel Blasts 'Suicidal' Man For Sending Her Manhood Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.