Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,396 members, 7,881,436 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:34 PM

Obi Cubana Meets With Wizkid In London (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Obi Cubana Meets With Wizkid In London (Photos, Video) (37884 Views)

Ayra Starr Meets With Rihanna At A Fenty Show In London (Photos, Video) / Tiwa Savage, Wizkid And Awilo Longomba Hang Out In London (Photos) / Wizkid And His Ex-Girlfriend, Tania Omotayo, Party Together In London (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Cubana Meets With Wizkid In London (Photos, Video) by RPG2020(m): 12:55pm On Dec 02, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Wizkid my niggar
Always on his tie....smoking and bozzing

Just like me
Imagine a life without smoking and bozzing alcohol

Been around the world....trying to make some money...bombing and key boarding

Re: Obi Cubana Meets With Wizkid In London (Photos, Video) by billgabb(m): 1:15pm On Dec 02, 2021
Welcome, bro.
You go just japa without notice, person bin d miss your comments sha.
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Wizkid my niggar

Just like me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana Meets With Wizkid In London (Photos, Video) by wink2015(m): 1:45pm On Dec 02, 2021
THERE IS SOMETHING PEOPLE HAVE BEEN SAYING IN THE SOCIAL MEDIA ABOUT WHIZ KID.

Street boys and his fans in the social media have been saying that.

Oga Whizkid is very STINGY and that he does not 'SETTLE GROUND"

He is not generous.

That Whizkid does not give freebies.

And that his colllegues in the music industry like DAVIDO give out FREEBIES, such as cash gifts etc

THAT WHIZKID DOES NOT HELP OR ASSIST PEOPLE THAT EVEN APPROACH HIM.

And that WHIZKID IS A "STINGY - MASTER - GENERAL" who is fond of keeping his wealth to himself alone, eating alone.

HIM MONEY NO DEY FALL.

He tie him money for body KPAKPARA KPA !
Re: Obi Cubana Meets With Wizkid In London (Photos, Video) by Omniman(m): 1:50pm On Dec 02, 2021
nkemoma:
I thought they seized his international passport.!?

CruiseGeria

Dem no dey sieze mess yo
Re: Obi Cubana Meets With Wizkid In London (Photos, Video) by Goldentulip2: 2:14pm On Dec 02, 2021
Oblongata:
See as dude dey greet cubana like say dem be age mate? Money done spoil things o

LOL
Re: Obi Cubana Meets With Wizkid In London (Photos, Video) by Johel(m): 2:35pm On Dec 02, 2021
Loreettaa:
If men didn't exist, who will be lying to us?

Snakes
Re: Obi Cubana Meets With Wizkid In London (Photos, Video) by Benblaqy7: 3:22pm On Dec 02, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Wizkid my niggar

Just like me

Thought these niggers on red hot you man

Re: Obi Cubana Meets With Wizkid In London (Photos, Video) by Poleski: 3:23pm On Dec 02, 2021
Successful people love to meet other successful people.
Re: Obi Cubana Meets With Wizkid In London (Photos, Video) by EndBuhariNow(m): 5:44pm On Dec 02, 2021
Mumu boy, he no fit kneel down greet his senior as they do in Yoruba land.... he get luck no be Nigeria they dey, obi for send youths from oba Junction wey don smoke mkpurumiri tire flog him nonsense
Re: Obi Cubana Meets With Wizkid In London (Photos, Video) by iamL(f): 5:52pm On Dec 02, 2021
shiki:
cool Small boy turn to Big man, blessing follow the small boy ...

Meanwhile 11 people comment at 11:49 but we still have a winner

That's life for u. The swift do not always win the race.

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Meets With Wizkid In London (Photos, Video) by shiki(m): 6:06pm On Dec 02, 2021
iamL:

That's life for u. The swift do not always win the race.

You are right
Re: Obi Cubana Meets With Wizkid In London (Photos, Video) by Siberia01(m): 6:36pm On Dec 02, 2021
Kingpele:
Good development the purpose of making money is to enjoy it ,money answereth all things, but I wonder why billionaire in dollars in USA especially tech ceo and even our own dangote here doesn't showoff ,is it possible that they don't show off due to the spheres of life they passed through before they became very great, am just thinking out loud
They are not wealthy as Nigerian billionaires
Re: Obi Cubana Meets With Wizkid In London (Photos, Video) by ugodson(m): 10:27pm On Dec 02, 2021
My guy wizzy done high oooo grin
Re: Obi Cubana Meets With Wizkid In London (Photos, Video) by Basicend: 12:01am On Dec 03, 2021
Temisia:
Wikid looking fresh tho.

Watin fresh for that one na. .?

Na wa for u o
Re: Obi Cubana Meets With Wizkid In London (Photos, Video) by sweetMichael(m): 12:27am On Dec 03, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Wizkid my niggar

Just like me
G

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Meets With Wizkid In London (Photos, Video) by sweetMichael(m): 12:28am On Dec 03, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Wizkid my niggar

Just like me
G

G

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana Meets With Wizkid In London (Photos, Video) by Sagitan(m): 1:09am On Dec 03, 2021
Swalomir welcome back...I dey Benin mk we hook up
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Wizkid my niggar

Just like me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana Meets With Wizkid In London (Photos, Video) by DanDextrous(m): 6:57am On Dec 03, 2021
Welcome back
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Wizkid my niggar

Just like me

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Gives Fan N50,000 For Praying For Him / Uriel Blasts 'Suicidal' Man For Sending Her Manhood Pictures / Tboss: "I Won't Do Big Brother Naija Again, Even For N50 Million"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.