Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,576 members, 7,948,230 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 04:33 PM

Justice Doris Okuwobi For Lagos Governor And Adegboruwa For Senate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Justice Doris Okuwobi For Lagos Governor And Adegboruwa For Senate (273 Views)

IGP Holds Virtual Meeting With Protest Organisers, Falana And Adegboruwa. / Adegboruwa: Wike Has No Legal Authority To Confiscate Citizens Properties / Adegboruwa: Buhari’s Speech Filled With Confusion, Curfew Can’t Work In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Justice Doris Okuwobi For Lagos Governor And Adegboruwa For Senate by Nobody: 2:19pm On Dec 02, 2021
It has been long since I last saw courageous men and women in public service. But in the last few weeks I have been shocked by Madam Doris Okuwobi, the chair person of Lagos ENDSARS panel. She is the Nigerian person of the year.

Fellow Nigerians, whenever our corrupt system suddenly throws up courageous and patriotic citizens we must do all that is within our power to maximize our usage of them in our public sphere. Now is time to do so in respect of this amazon.

I hereby propose that citizens, especially youths should beg and compel Madam Okuwobi to present herself to be voted into office as Lagos State Governor and that members of the Lagos ENDSARS panel will constitute the core of her cabinet. We must begin to reward excellence in this country. Adegboruwa should go to the Senate to speak for the masses.

It does not matter whether or not they are interested in such offices, Plato advised that we must be able to identify people like them and compel them to rule over us even against their will.

May the campaign begin. JUSTICE DORIS OKUWOBI FOR GOVERNOR, 2023.

I will give my all for this to happen. And if she keeps passing the test, she will serve only one term as we will take her to Aso Rock in 2027.

DORIS OKUWOBI, the first female president of Nigeria. It is possible lovers of Nigeria. Let us move!
Re: Justice Doris Okuwobi For Lagos Governor And Adegboruwa For Senate by tolue42(m): 2:33pm On Dec 02, 2021
A
Re: Justice Doris Okuwobi For Lagos Governor And Adegboruwa For Senate by yemmight(m): 3:27pm On Dec 02, 2021
Your own be like person wey dey see money in the dream. Woke up with nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Justice Doris Okuwobi For Lagos Governor And Adegboruwa For Senate by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 02, 2021
Yiu have said nothing Sir.

yemmight:
Your own be like person wey dey see money in the dream. Woke up with nothing.

(1) (Reply)

Isah Achida Remains The Genuine And Constitutional Chairman Of Sokoto State Apc. / We Will Never Forget What Ameachi Did For Melford - Bayelsa Elders / Lagos Food Festival To Hold Decenber 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.