Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,814 members, 7,872,715 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:33 PM

No More Igbo Language In Opobo Again - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No More Igbo Language In Opobo Again (6337 Views)

Ohaneze: Amaechi More Igbo Than Joe Igbokwe / Lagos, Expect More Igbo Businesses Soon. / Uche Okwukwu: APC To Win More Igbo States Before 2023– Ohanaeze SecretaryGeneral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No More Igbo Language In Opobo Again by Captain8(m): 1:52pm On Dec 03, 2021
Kingspin:
Next is English? End English
we will end every artificial language attached on the Ijaws. We will end every alien language to fully embarrassed our original and unique Ijaw language God created for us......

5 Likes

Re: No More Igbo Language In Opobo Again by goatgoat093: 1:54pm On Dec 03, 2021
My biggest take from this useless thread is that the Igbos engaging these attention seeking ijaw lunatics are biggest idiots than I imagined, why even engage a mentally unstable person who uses multiple accounts and monikers to create posts and then reply himself like a mad man in any sane discourse? ... when will my people learn to ditch emotions, and just be the bigger MEN by ignoring these Ijaw irritants? For goodness sake we have FAR MORE IMPORTANT things to worry about in Alaigbo than give audience to a race of people whom our forebears backed up by European explorers saw as mere subhumans and ungainly in sight and intellect... if not for the Aro traders and other Igbo middlemen along the coastal areas who brought the Eureka of civilization to these Ijaws... who would have even imagined they will ever appear on the map of historical significance? even a mere Igbo slave (Jaja) was made king over their people... that should tell you everything you need to know.

Ignore the trolls, and they will shrink away.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No More Igbo Language In Opobo Again by heniford2: 1:56pm On Dec 03, 2021
Captain8:
we will end every artificial language attached on the Ijaws. We will end every alien language to fully embarrassed our original and unique Ijaw language God created for us......
if that will make your dick to raise grin cheesy grin and achieve what igbos have achieved abeg make ijaw carry dem language I'm glad our igbos are doing good in our music industry,and movies we are selling our language even to u and ur great grand children dancing to it you can never erase igbo no matter how ur dick raise grin grin
Re: No More Igbo Language In Opobo Again by GreatBoss: 1:58pm On Dec 03, 2021
goatgoat093:
My biggest take from this useless thread is that the Igbos engaging these attention seeking ijaw lunatics are biggest idiots than I imagined, why even engage a mentally unstable person who uses multiple accounts and monikers to create posts and then reply himself like a mad man in any sane discourse? ... when will my people learn to ditch emotions, and just be the bigger MEN by ignoring these Ijaw irritants? For goodness sake we have FAR MORE IMPORTANT things to worry about in Alaigbo than give audience to a race of people whom our forebears backed up by European explorers saw as mere subhumans and ungainly in sight and intellect... if not for the Aro traders and other Igbo middlemen along the coastal areas who brought the Eureka of civilization to these Ijaws... who would have even imagined they will ever appear on the map of historical significance? even a mere Igbo slave (Jaja) was made king over their people... that should tell you everything you need to know.

Why don't you say all Ijaws account on Nairaland belong to one person.

1 Like

Re: No More Igbo Language In Opobo Again by heniford2: 1:59pm On Dec 03, 2021
goatgoat093:

i just don't get it everyone loves to troll jab at igbos why?? undecidedand we igbos respond crazly why??

1 Like

Re: No More Igbo Language In Opobo Again by GreatBoss: 2:01pm On Dec 03, 2021
If not for the good heart of Ijaw people of which we are not Igbo people, we would have sold the 12 years old jaja away to the carribeans, and he would not have even know where Opobo was to be formed.
After all, the Opobo land was already Nkoro and Obolo Ijaw people land even before Jaja nd other Ijaws came.

1 Like

Re: No More Igbo Language In Opobo Again by GreatBoss: 2:02pm On Dec 03, 2021
GreatBoss:
If not for the good heart of Ijaw people of which we are not Igbo people, we would have sold the 12 years old jaja away to the carribeans, and he would not have even know where Opobo was to be formed.
After all, the Opobo land was already Nkoro and Obolo Ijaw people land even before Jaja nd other Ijaws came.
Re: No More Igbo Language In Opobo Again by Kingspin(m): 2:02pm On Dec 03, 2021
Captain8:
Nobody cares.
Does not add food on anyone's table.
Keep it to yourselves.
There are many news making rounds for one to listen to.
Re: No More Igbo Language In Opobo Again by Kingspin(m): 2:04pm On Dec 03, 2021
GreatBoss:

Mkpuru Mmri at work in your life.
Whatever you do remain wit you.
Nothing matters here.
Re: No More Igbo Language In Opobo Again by GreatBoss: 2:33pm On Dec 03, 2021
Kingspin:
Whatever you do remain wit you.
Nothing matters here.

Atleast all Ibani children are now learning Ijaw in school and never Ibo.
Re: No More Igbo Language In Opobo Again by izac82: 2:34pm On Dec 03, 2021
Most Igbos online and real life are yet to master the skill of self control

2 Likes

Re: No More Igbo Language In Opobo Again by Captain8(m): 2:35pm On Dec 03, 2021
Okwyjesus:

Where is King Jaja the founder of Opobo from...
King Jaja was our an Ijaw who later became King in his Master's land......

Any other question?
Re: No More Igbo Language In Opobo Again by Captain8(m): 2:38pm On Dec 03, 2021
Arda1000:

Take a time and rethink on what you want to actually do in life cause,book writing can never be your calling the video is one hell of a comedy and I think that is your calling go Dey do comedy
I'm not the one in the audio. I can't speak igbo..... It's Opobo people doing it....
Re: No More Igbo Language In Opobo Again by Arda1000(m): 2:44pm On Dec 03, 2021
Captain8:
I'm not the one in the audio. I can't speak igbo..... It's Opobo people doing it....
angry cheesy grin
Re: No More Igbo Language In Opobo Again by DitariDisciple2: 2:48pm On Dec 03, 2021
Captain8:
King Jaja was our an Ijaw who later became King in his Master's land......

Any other question?

Binawei? Pasisei orni egberi posti eh.
Orni WhatsApp egberi bi.
Re: No More Igbo Language In Opobo Again by Captain8(m): 2:54pm On Dec 03, 2021
heniford2:
if that will make your dick to raise grin cheesy grin and achieve what igbos have achieved abeg make ijaw carry dem language I'm glad our igbos are doing good in our music industry,and movies we are selling our language even to u and ur great grand children dancing to it you can never erase igbo no matter how ur dick raise grin grin
over my dead body shall I listen to the horrendous Igbo songs...

Talking of movies...... you and I know that ígbos are the reason people hated to watch nigeria movies.......

Igbos are too stingy so they can't even spent money on acting......

A big kingdom with just 2 elders....
The biggest kingdom with just 5 warriors...
A battle won with no fighting scene....
A punch will sound like bomb....gboooom...
A rifle sound like knockout....

I always feel ashamed watching igbo movies aka nigeria movies....

Ever since Igbos come to dominate nigeria film industry is when the movies became laughingstock.....

When Will depart from this people to my Ijaw Republic?

1 Like

Re: No More Igbo Language In Opobo Again by Captain8(m): 2:56pm On Dec 03, 2021
DitariDisciple2:

Binawei? Pasisei orni egberi posti eh.
Orni WhatsApp egberi bi.
e bomene.... Network e loor mene
Re: No More Igbo Language In Opobo Again by Crazybeard: 2:59pm On Dec 03, 2021
Captain8:
sorry brother, this is happening in Opobo land itself not online.....

It's happening in Opobo and Bonny schools......

You can come Opobo and confirm for yourself. don't worry about your boat transportation and hospitality, I will do it...... I'm a delta Ijaw but together we can take little trip to Opobo and confirmed things.....

Respond if you ready to go with me
The Mistakes of the past are being corrected.Sometimes, it's not wise to elevate a slave beyond his position.

See what the free and open Nature of Ijaws cost them.

3 Likes

Re: No More Igbo Language In Opobo Again by Captain8(m): 3:00pm On Dec 03, 2021
Okwyjesus:

Where is King Jaja the founder of Opobo from...
King Jaja was Ijaws slave during slave trade but later became king in his Master's land......

We owned Jaja because we bought him with enough money.....

Sorry, we can't give out what we already bought...

1 Like

Re: No More Igbo Language In Opobo Again by DitariDisciple2: 3:02pm On Dec 03, 2021
Crazybeard:

The Mistakes of the past are being corrected.Sometimes, it's not wise to elevate a slave beyond his position.

Igbos expect us to be like them that call even fellow Igbos outcast and OSU, and limit their own rights, even in their own areas, but we are not them and can never be like them.

1 Like

Re: No More Igbo Language In Opobo Again by DitariDisciple2: 3:03pm On Dec 03, 2021
Captain8:
e bomene.... Network e loor mene

Nah deh.
Re: No More Igbo Language In Opobo Again by Captain8(m): 3:07pm On Dec 03, 2021
Crazybeard:

that was the mistake Ijaws made...... It's same problem Ijaws in warri facing right now......

Thank God we have wise...... No more over accommodating none Ijaws....

2 Likes

Re: No More Igbo Language In Opobo Again by DitariDisciple2: 3:11pm On Dec 03, 2021
Captain8:
that was the mistake Ijaws made...... It's same problem Ijaws in warri facing right now......

Thank God we have wise...... No more over accommodating none Ijaws....

Very true.
Opobo was already owned by Nkoro and Obolo Ijaws even before Jaja brought other Ijaws there.
And these other Ijaw subgroups allowed them, to stay because they are all Ijaws.

1 Like

Re: No More Igbo Language In Opobo Again by oyatz(m): 3:14pm On Dec 03, 2021
9Pluto:
LMAO.

Imagine telling someone:

Do not say How are you? Say Commen ca va?

Do not say one, say un

Do not say fine, say bien

You guys are so funny.

Guy, it's presently happening in the UK where Welsh students are now being thought Welsh Language and many sign boards are now having both English and Welsh sides.

Morroco are changing the use of French in schools to the use of Arabic.
Re: No More Igbo Language In Opobo Again by DitariDisciple2: 3:15pm On Dec 03, 2021
oyatz:

Guy, it's presently happening in the UK where Welsh students are now being thought Welsh Language and many sign boards are now having both English and Welsh sides.

Morroco are changing the use of French in schools to the use of Arabic.

That's for Welsh.
This one they are teaching the people their own language.
And landlocked dot circle Biafra Republic people wan come die for other people matter.
Re: No More Igbo Language In Opobo Again by mancoconut: 3:21pm On Dec 03, 2021
This Ijaw minority clowns are too funny walahi grin, you simply CAN'T erode the Igbo language, it's too diluted and superior to be superimposed with some garbage inferior Ijaw or ibani nonsense grin, but you're welcome to try!

There's a reason why Igbos didn't have an empire or conquer her smaller neighbors through war (except the Aros) yet more than half of the Southern tribes along the Niger Delta and even as far as the more coastal areas far-flung from the Igbo hinterlands all speak and understand Igbo.. the Igbo DNA is too superior.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No More Igbo Language In Opobo Again by DitariDisciple2: 3:23pm On Dec 03, 2021
mancoconut:
This Ijaw minority clowns are too funny walahi grin, you simply CAN'T erode the Igbo language, it's too diluted and superior to be superimposed with some garbage inferior Ijaw or ibani nonsense grin, but you're welcome to try!

There's a reason why Igbos didn't have an empire or conquer her smaller neighbors through war (except the Aros) yet more than half of the Southern tribes along the Niger Delta and even as far as the more coastal areas far-flung from the Igbo hinterlands all speak and understand Igbo.. the Igbo DNA is too superior.

That will not settle the fact that Ijaws are more.
Ijaws are far more.
And many of us believe so.
Re: No More Igbo Language In Opobo Again by DitariDisciple2: 3:25pm On Dec 03, 2021
GreatBoss:

You think it's empty space we use and spread straight into 6 big States without other tribes entering our centre??
When Kogi state alone is 508 km² bigger than the 5 South East States put together.
And Anambra have Igala people in it Enugu have Idoma nd Igala in it, Abia have Aminadokiari Ijaws in it, Imo have Acculturated Egbema Ijaw people in it and Ebonyi have Cross River languages in it.

Only Egbema clan Balkanized into Edo nd Delta state among so many other Ijaws there with them, only Egbema clan have over 350 villages and settlements under it, and Ijaw have over 70 clans.

Ijaws are far larger than Igbo in population.

God bless you for this.
Binawei.
We in Bayelsa always believe Ijaws are far far more.
They don't cross Rivers to our different villages to count us.

They think it's to be moving around like vagabonds without home like ibos do that is population.

1 Like

Re: No More Igbo Language In Opobo Again by mancoconut: 3:26pm On Dec 03, 2021
DitariDisciple2:

That will not settle the fact that Ijaws are more.
Ijaws are far more.
And many of us believe so.
No be only more, with your 1 million population? grin even the Tiv are bigger than the Ijo minority, I doubt the entire Ijo nation can fill up the landmass of a tiny local government area in Ebonyi state grin
Re: No More Igbo Language In Opobo Again by DitariDisciple2: 3:26pm On Dec 03, 2021
DitariDisciple2:

God bless you for this.
Binawei.
We in Bayelsa always believe Ijaws are far far more.
They don't cross Rivers to our different villages to count us.

They think it's to be moving around like vagabonds without home like ibos do that is population.
Re: No More Igbo Language In Opobo Again by oyatz(m): 3:27pm On Dec 03, 2021
GreatBoss:

Exactly.
They are making Ibani Ijaw compulsory for all primary and secondary school people in Bonny and Opobo.

The attempts by the Biafran enthusiastic youths online to claim Opobo and Bonny will only sensitive the Ijaw political authorities in these city and they will try to detach any thing partaining to Igbo from these cities.

There's a reason the minorities in the old Eastern Region welcomed the Federal Forces and fought against Biafra during the civil war. They ought to learn from the past

Why did the minorities collaborated with the Federal Forces to effect a blockade against Biafra?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

FG Needs N921.4bn To Complete 195 Roads / The Oil In Bayelsa Belongs To Jigawa State / New Attacks On Christians In Kaduna State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.