Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,759 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:09 AM

No More Igbo Language In Opobo Again - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No More Igbo Language In Opobo Again (6376 Views)

Ohaneze: Amaechi More Igbo Than Joe Igbokwe / Lagos, Expect More Igbo Businesses Soon. / Uche Okwukwu: APC To Win More Igbo States Before 2023– Ohanaeze SecretaryGeneral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No More Igbo Language In Opobo Again by Lionnation: 10:38pm On Dec 03, 2021
Captain8:
if we go for biafra, we and Igbos go fight war, that's for sure. Only blind person will never see it.....

Kanu once or twice said every tribe in the south south originated from the igbo....
This is an abominable word to Ijaw..... So repeat of it can cause war between Ijaw and Igbo............
all Hunan race especially the black race came from a source, are you aware that ijaw is part of the lost tribe of Israel
Re: No More Igbo Language In Opobo Again by Lionnation: 10:42pm On Dec 03, 2021
Captain8:
if we go for biafra, we and Igbos go fight war, that's for sure. Only blind person will never see it.....

Kanu once or twice said every tribe in the south south originated from the igbo....
This is an abominable word to Ijaw..... So repeat of it can cause war between Ijaw and Igbo............
and your little mind Ijaw can face igbo in a war, so this is the ijaw is running away from Biafra because they are afraid of fighting an imaginary war with Igbo's. Hahahahaha
Re: No More Igbo Language In Opobo Again by ebufa: 11:27pm On Dec 03, 2021
DitariDisciple2:

Ijaws are far larger than Ibo in population don't be deceived by them.

you don begin to drink that kaikai through your nose again, abi?

1 Like

Re: No More Igbo Language In Opobo Again by Captain8(m): 4:52am On Dec 04, 2021
Lionnation:
and your little mind Ijaw can face igbo in a war, so this is the ijaw is running away from Biafra because they are afraid of fighting an imaginary war with Igbo's. Hahahahaha
no, we do not reject biafra because of that..... But that was also one of the reasons......

You and I know that when it comes to war only Ijaw women can withstand igbo well trained fighting men in battle.......

If it was the igbos I saw recently where Abba kyari was using them to shine......

If it was the ígbos I saw common nigeria police using them getting easier ranks.....

If it was the ígbos I Saw recently where their 200 esn ugm were effortlessly wipen out by the military,,,,,,,,,, then Ijaw vs igbo will be a genocidal........

Police wey even our women dey pursue out of river naim dey use igbo esn dey shine.....

The weakness of igbos have made Abba kyari to be super man......
Imagine abba kyari that was unknown in militant fight in the Creek..

Abba kyari that was unknown boko haram fight in the north...... But turned to super hero against facing igbo fighters.....

Igbos and Yorubas are in same level of war power..... The only difference is igbos are more fearless than Yorubas........

If not Igbos and Yorubas are the real definition of weak and powerless...but they are good in making mouth...... And they both like to believe on illusion, which is majority as an advantage to win war....

But God only gave war power to minority... This what these two tribes doesn't understand.......

IJAW boys defeated a whole military 2009.....
IJAW boys drown a warship 2009....

Asked yara dua what he saw in the hands of Ijaw boys 2009.....?

Asked buhari what he saw in the hands of avengers 2016.....?

Asked yourself why buhari quickly sent ministers to go begged Tompolo when he made threat?

Oboy, u nor know yourself.....

Only Ijaw women can defeat ibo men in war.......

This is not 1967 where you hide under Ibibios Efik Annang to fight war..........
Remember, Ibibios, Efiks, Annangs etc will not be here again to helped you.........

You saw your full strength at orlu. How military effortlessly wiped out 2000 esn ugm..... killing ikonso and dragon their warlords.... Arrested lamidi cownu your god like rat.....

You better know yourself.....

IJAWS are given special Powers to fight war not kill me, I kill you game oo.....

1000 of your bullets will not killed Ijaw fighter oo..... Remember this before come and enter suicidal war oo

2 Likes

Re: No More Igbo Language In Opobo Again by Captain8(m): 4:57am On Dec 04, 2021
Lionnation:
all Hunan race especially the black race came from a source, are you aware that ijaw is part of the lost tribe of Israel
stopped covering like children that are dull......

Igbo is not Israel......

Kanu said every niger delta tribe is igbo..... answer the question
Re: No More Igbo Language In Opobo Again by Captain8(m): 5:24am On Dec 04, 2021
Lionnation:
it was a war between Nigeria and Biafra Biafra is the old eastern region which ijaw belonged, you mean ijaw fought against itself nawao . to achieve what exacly, I neverver about all this oo, so ijaw caught in favour of futa jalon. So only igbos waged the entire war, Igbos really deserve some accolade
it seems, you are the only ignorant person on Nairaland........ You must be a new person.... I never even knew you.....

Even your arguments show new comer....

Read more about the Ijaws vs Igbos war on Nairaland, you will be fine, ok......

Well let me brief you......

Ijaws were not part of biafra 1967, rather Ijaws fought against ojukwu and his biafra...... I know your foolishness Will point at frank opigo the traitor......

1966, Ijaws led by Adaka Boro declared niger delta Republic to secede from nigeria. Ironsi the igbo head of state and ojukwu, the igbo Eastern governor used nigeria military power to fought Ijaw forces for 12 days and won the fight.....

So Adaka Boro the leader of the Ijaw was arrested and sentenced to death on the leadership of ironsi and ojukwu.........

But a counter coup threw ironsi out of power and brought gowon......

Gowon released Adaka Boro.....

Later, 1967, ojukwu also declared biafra by including all Ijaws territories without first consulting Adaka Boro the supreme leader of Ijaws......

This made Ijaw boys to go in rage.....so Adaka Boro trained 1000 Ijaw boys to fought against ojukwu and his evil biafra.....

Ijaw boys led by Adaka Boro from water ways killed thousands of briafrans forces.....

Today, we are still celebrating Adaka Boro every Year for liberating Ijaw land from biafra.....

Go asked your mumu elders to tell you the truth of the war.....
Re: No More Igbo Language In Opobo Again by Idiko1: 6:43am On Dec 04, 2021
Captain8:
finally, the borrowed Igbo language in Opobo comes to end......

Thank you Opobo elders for bringing back the lost Ibani-Ijaw dialect and putting an end to the foreign igbo language in Opobo.....

Next two years igbo language will be heard no more at Opobo but only Izo'n dialect called Ibani....

God blessed Ijaw otu A powei e....
Ahhhhh Izon!!!!

Anindokiaris will also returned to the Izo-Ibani dialect after this on going language transmission and reintegration in Opobo......

https://www./ibaniegere/permalink/4628089000611054/?app=fbl

People with lofty desperations end up with embarrassing disappointments.

1 Like

Re: No More Igbo Language In Opobo Again by SaintBishop: 7:14am On Dec 04, 2021
Igboid:

I'm from Opobo too.
I'm the leader of Uwa Wu nke onye cultural group.
We are OPOBO people, we are not Ijaws, Ijaws are pirates terrorizing our Waters. Our brothers are the Ndoki Igbos.

You Ijaws are creating unnecessary enemies for yourselves. Stay in your Bayelsa state, don't bring your wahala to us in Rivers State.

What do you mean by us? When did you an Igbo man whose not from Rivers State, thinks he can tell others what they can and can not do in Rivers State,a state that you are not from? Is the east so miserable that you want to claim other people land?
Listen Mr man, focus on your shithole states Abia,Anambra, Enugu, Ebonyi, and imo states.
It is not in your place to tell others what they can and can not do in Rivers State it is up to Rivers indigene not some bloody igbo man whose running from his hellhole State.

5 Likes

Re: No More Igbo Language In Opobo Again by SaintBishop: 7:21am On Dec 04, 2021
IDENNAA:

Ndoki are Igbo speaking tribe of Igbo, not Ijaw but Igbo.
Bonny are Igbo speaking town ,therefore Igbo because they speak Igbo as a first language.
Opobo is an Igbo speaking town , therefore Igbo because they speak Igbo as a first language.

[You don't see Igbo claiming non Igbo speaking groups like Kalabari, Okrika , Nembe , Brass , eleme etc.
You igbos are just like the devil,no truth can be found within you.
Look at how you are lying in broad daylight to our very faces. I fear who no fear Igbo man.

1 Like

Re: No More Igbo Language In Opobo Again by Vintagepipes: 8:02am On Dec 04, 2021
Ekealteraego, Igboid, Bkayy, Slayerforever, Ofoigbo, 9cloud.

Your Brothers are doing the Nwaotam at ABA this year, Gbaramatuans were not invited.
I think it they want you to touch them physical.

25th of December. Be there to support our brothers.

2 Likes

Re: No More Igbo Language In Opobo Again by peleson1: 8:22am On Dec 04, 2021
BKayy:

I am also from Opobo and we are Igbo.
No man born of a woman can make us throw away our mother tongue for his.

Even Britain didn't force people in Nigeria to throw away their mother tongue for English, so who is Ijaw to force us ụmụ Opobo to throw away our Igbo language?

Ijaw's cultural genocide campaign on us starts and ends in Facebook.
U r not from Rivers State..

Tell me your burusu?

1 Like

Re: No More Igbo Language In Opobo Again by Lionnation: 8:42am On Dec 04, 2021
Captain8:
it seems, you are the only ignorant person on Nairaland........ You must be a new person.... I never even knew you.....

Even your arguments show new comer....

Read more about the Ijaws vs Igbos war on Nairaland, you will be fine, ok......

Well let me brief you......

Ijaws were not part of biafra 1967, rather Ijaws fought against ojukwu and his biafra...... I know your foolishness Will point at frank opigo the traitor......

1966, Ijaws led by Adaka Boro declared niger delta Republic to secede from nigeria. Ironsi the igbo head of state and ojukwu, the igbo Eastern governor used nigeria military power to fought Ijaw forces for 12 days and won the fight.....

So Adaka Boro the leader of the Ijaw was arrested and sentenced to death on the leadership of ironsi and ojukwu.........

But a counter coup threw ironsi out of power and brought gowon......

Gowon released Adaka Boro.....

Later, 1967, ojukwu also declared biafra by including all Ijaws territories without first consulting Adaka Boro the supreme leader of Ijaws......

This made Ijaw boys to go in rage.....so Adaka Boro trained 1000 Ijaw boys to fought against ojukwu and his evil biafra.....

Ijaw boys led by Adaka Boro from water ways killed thousands of briafrans forces.....

Today, we are still celebrating Adaka Boro every Year for liberating Ijaw land from biafra.....

Go asked your mumu elders to tell you the truth of the war.....

may be you should yell that to your blomblo, Asari dokubo, I am aware only igbos held a war from all corners with den Gus and bare hands against a well trains Nigeria military and there foreign allies, no wonder you all fear igbos

1 Like

Re: No More Igbo Language In Opobo Again by Lionnation: 8:43am On Dec 04, 2021
Captain8:

Igbo is not Israel......

produce evidence
Re: No More Igbo Language In Opobo Again by Lionnation: 8:54am On Dec 04, 2021
Captain8:
no, we do not reject biafra because of that..... But that was also one of the reasons......

You and I know that when it comes to war only Ijaw women can withstand igbo well trained fighting men in battle.......

If it was the igbos I saw recently where Abba kyari was using them to shine......

If it was the ígbos I saw common nigeria police using them getting easier ranks.....

If it was the ígbos I Saw recently where their 200 esn ugm were effortlessly wipen out by the military,,,,,,,,,, then Ijaw vs igbo will be a genocidal........

Police wey even our women dey pursue out of river naim dey use igbo esn dey shine.....

The weakness of igbos have made Abba kyari to be super man......
Imagine abba kyari that was unknown in militant fight in the Creek..

Abba kyari that was unknown boko haram fight in the north...... But turned to super hero against facing igbo fighters.....

Igbos and Yorubas are in same level of war power..... The only difference is igbos are more fearless than Yorubas........

If not Igbos and Yorubas are the real definition of weak and powerless...but they are good in making mouth...... And they both like to believe on illusion, which is majority as an advantage to win war....

But God only gave war power to minority... This what these two tribes doesn't understand.......

IJAW boys defeated a whole military 2009.....
IJAW boys drown a warship 2009....

Asked yara dua what he saw in the hands of Ijaw boys 2009.....?

Asked buhari what he saw in the hands of avengers 2016.....?

Asked yourself why buhari quickly sent ministers to go begged Tompolo when he made threat?

Oboy, u nor know yourself.....

Only Ijaw women can defeat ibo men in war.......

This is not 1967 where you hide under Ibibios Efik Annang to fight war..........
Remember, Ibibios, Efiks, Annangs etc will not be here again to helped you.........

You saw your full strength at orlu. How military effortlessly wiped out 2000 esn ugm..... killing ikonso and dragon their warlords.... Arrested lamidi cownu your god like rat.....

You better know yourself.....

IJAWS are given special Powers to fight war not kill me, I kill you game oo.....

1000 of your bullets will not killed Ijaw fighter oo..... Remember this before come and enter suicidal war oo
one of the nairaland children spotted
Re: No More Igbo Language In Opobo Again by Nobody: 9:13am On Dec 04, 2021
Tomek09:

Igbos co-own Lagos with Yorubas.
If you foolish things don dey high of MpuruMmiri, una go come online com dey write jargons.

Make una dey use una brain abeg
Re: No More Igbo Language In Opobo Again by Biafrarep(m): 9:27am On Dec 04, 2021
I swear these lazy ogogoro drinkers are nothing but a bunch of landgrabbing theives!

Due to their noise here, I had to do a quick search on Facebook about Opobo indigenes and I discoy that everything about them is Igbo and they also overwhelmingly believe their heritage is Igbo too!

Since they're not Igbos according to these bastards, why do they bring the nwaotam masquerade (Opobo most celebrated cultural festival) to Aba and not Yenegoa or Brass? This nwaotam is the second most popular street carnival in Aba after the Abriba cultural celebration!

So why all these lies by these ogogoro drinkers?!

Please check few random screenshots below for emphasis!!

Re: No More Igbo Language In Opobo Again by ThumbzTNA(m): 9:33am On Dec 04, 2021
Captain8:

Igbo is not Israel......

Where is your proof??
Re: No More Igbo Language In Opobo Again by Biafrarep(m): 9:36am On Dec 04, 2021
More random screenshots from different Opobo cultural groups!

I really pity all the small Niger Delta tribes because if these bunch of nuisances could have the guts to try their landgrabbing on the proud Igbo clans, despite all clear evidences of their Igboness then imagine would be going on with the minority tribes!

Damn it, they are dragging Gelegele with Bini people, dragging Warri with Itshekiri people, dragging Ibeno with Ibibio people, claiming the Abuas, Engennis etc as Ijaw people!!

Don't worry, you guys have finally touched the Lions tail, so expect the consequences!!!

Re: No More Igbo Language In Opobo Again by Biafrarep(m): 9:43am On Dec 04, 2021
Adaka Boro even hid behind the Nigerian army to unleash mayhem on the good people of Opobo during the civil war, before Adekunle eventually killed him like the rat he is!

So after killing Opobo people because they're Igbos, they still wake up today and claiming they're ijaw and must learn ijaw language by force?!

I only blame Opobo people for allowing such insult in the first place.
Re: No More Igbo Language In Opobo Again by SaintBishop: 9:58am On Dec 04, 2021
Biafrarep:
I swear these lazy ogogoro drinkers are nothing but a bunch of landgrabbing theives!

Due to their noise here, I had to do a quick search on Facebook about Opobo indigenes and I discoy that everything about them is Igbo and they also overwhelmingly believe their heritage is Igbo too!

Since they're not Igbos according to these bastards, why do they bring the nwaotam masquerade (Opobo most celebrated cultural festival) to Aba and not Yenegoa or Brass? This nwaotam is the second most popular street carnival in Aba after the Abriba cultural celebration!

So why all these lies by these ogogoro drinkers?!

Please check few random screenshots below for emphasis!!
All I see are igbos pretending to be from Opobo,even their comments reeks of people who are from Abia Anambra Enugu Ebonyi and imo and not from Rivers State. Sorry,we won't believe this trash. grin

1 Like

Re: No More Igbo Language In Opobo Again by DitariDisciple2: 10:39am On Dec 04, 2021
Biafrarep:

I really pity all the small Niger Delta tribes because if these bunch of nuisances could have the guts to try their landgrabbing on the proud Igbo clans, despite all clear evidences of their Igboness then imagine would be going on with the minority tribes!

Damn it, they are dragging Gelegele with Bini people, dragging Warri with Itshekiri people, dragging Ibeno with Ibibio people, claiming the Abuas, Engennis etc as Ijaw people!!

Don't worry, you guys have finally touched the Lions tail, so expect the consequences!!!

All those people you mentioned are already under all Ijaw socia-cultural organizations.
Opobo is under the Organisations too.
But they are not even in one Ibo own.

This pictures were created by Ibo.

1 Like

Re: No More Igbo Language In Opobo Again by Captain8(m): 7:13pm On Dec 04, 2021
ThumbzTNA:

Where is your proof??
get lost you have no reasonable argument to public.....bye bye.....
Re: No More Igbo Language In Opobo Again by Captain8(m): 7:22pm On Dec 04, 2021
Lionnation:
produce evidence
shut up and listen to me..... Kanu said it... The few rivers state Ijaws that earlier support kanu and his biafra withdraw after that statement......

kanu used his own mouth destroy himself......

There was a time, I was almost convinced to to accept biafra, but immediately I heard that statement I was in raged...... I hated biafra and Igbos that misyarn from lamidi cownu....
Re: No More Igbo Language In Opobo Again by Captain8(m): 7:27pm On Dec 04, 2021
Lionnation:
may be you should yell that to your blomblo, Asari dokubo, I am aware only igbos held a war from all corners with den Gus and bare hands against a well trains Nigeria military and there foreign allies, no wonder you all fear igbos
get lost.... Go asked your brothers to you..... Or read Adaka Boro history
Re: No More Igbo Language In Opobo Again by Captain8(m): 7:41pm On Dec 04, 2021
Lionnation:
get lost.... Go asked your brothers to you..... Or read Adaka Boro history.....

Biafla war was fought by Ibibios, Efiks, Annangs, Igbos, Ejaghams, Afikpos, Nsukkas,,,,,, you know nothing, so don't argue here......

Go read first or stay here 24,7 and read comments for 3months before will matured enough for public argument........ For now, you too ignorant to argue with anybody on Nairaland......
Re: No More Igbo Language In Opobo Again by Captain8(m): 7:54pm On Dec 04, 2021
Biafrarep:
Adaka Boro even hid behind the Nigerian army to unleash mayhem on the good people of Opobo during the civil war, before Adekunle eventually killed him like the rat he is!

So after killing Opobo people because they're Igbos, they still wake up today and claiming they're ijaw and must learn ijaw language by force?!

I only blame Opobo people for allowing such insult in the first place.
shut up your lies.....

Opobos even celebrate Adaka Boro Day more than the rest because Adaka Boro wiped all Igbos out rivers state and distributed igbos occupied houses to the Opobo Ijaws.... Kalabari Ijaws....etc....

rivers Ijaws benefit more from Adaka Boro than the rest Ijaws.....

Come to bayelsa on may 16, you will see how Ibani people celebrating Adaka Boro......
Re: No More Igbo Language In Opobo Again by Captain8(m): 7:59pm On Dec 04, 2021
Biafrarep:

all I can see here is desperate igbos impersonating Opobos.....

Guy, find another lie, please

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lagos Assembly Passes 492 Billion Naira 2012 Budget. / What Lord Lugard Thought About Nigerians / Just Found In The Indian Regions! Is This An Animal Or A Human Being?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.