Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,930 members, 7,872,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:19 AM

#JusticeForKaren: Karen-Happuch Aondodoo Akpagher Raped In Premier College, Dies - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / #JusticeForKaren: Karen-Happuch Aondodoo Akpagher Raped In Premier College, Dies (61825 Views)

Keren-happuch Akpagher: New CCTV Video Surface As School Insists On Innocence / Premiere Academy, Rape: Karen-Happuch Akpagher Dies From Condom Infection / Dog Tied Up And Gang Raped In South Africa (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #JusticeForKaren: Karen-Happuch Aondodoo Akpagher Raped In Premier College, Dies by Oyin2212(m): 5:21am On Dec 04, 2021
Iyaebe:
Why are most young boys turning rapists? you will see them coming to condemn this devilish act on this thread but they are something else outside here.RIP to the innocent young girl.Statistics has shown that 80% of men within the age range of 15-28 are rapists and potential rapists as the case may be.Nowhere is safe anymore for the girlchild.
You're saying rubbish

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForKaren: Karen-Happuch Aondodoo Akpagher Raped In Premier College, Dies by Laurene: 5:28am On Dec 04, 2021
Pataricatering:
this us an idiotic statement . U did not think before typing it
the Guy has a point. It's you that typed with your emotions hence lack of proper thought.
Re: #JusticeForKaren: Karen-Happuch Aondodoo Akpagher Raped In Premier College, Dies by BelovedofLord: 6:24am On Dec 04, 2021
We're not yet done with DOWEN & DEEPERLIFE schools, now this!
Re: #JusticeForKaren: Karen-Happuch Aondodoo Akpagher Raped In Premier College, Dies by Starzo: 6:31am On Dec 04, 2021
Datboredberry:

It doesn't matter... If you're smart, you're smart... That's enough to make you go an extra mile to take preventive measures... So as not be be caught... Add that to the fear of a young boy who has his future ahead of him... He's probably not some ghetto tout...

The boy... he's definitely a student... This increases the chance of him being a suspect... He didn't expect her to die... He used a condom to make sure she doesn't get pregnant...or his DNA doesn't end up in her...

It's not abc... Think fusprther... Atleast for the sake of the victim... In foreign countries there's so much effort to get to the truth... No matter how long... So many theories are drawn from even a single evidence...

You're telling me about how there are no facilities in Nigeria to conduct such tests.. blah blah blah...

Yet a case like this is presented to you and your verdict is: it's consexual sex because of the presence of a condom... undecided
she was not raped. If they can find the guy that had sex with her the truth will come out.
Re: #JusticeForKaren: Karen-Happuch Aondodoo Akpagher Raped In Premier College, Dies by Techguy96(m): 6:46am On Dec 04, 2021
Penguin2:
We are not done with Dowen, now this?

I guess moral decay is done devouring govt schools, now it’s found new clients in private schools.

Which way Nigeria?
Are u seeing the school fees of these private school, dowen was about 1m.
Re: #JusticeForKaren: Karen-Happuch Aondodoo Akpagher Raped In Premier College, Dies by Adeoye11(m): 6:46am On Dec 04, 2021
OssyMalik:
Rich private schools committing heinous crimes. What is the Minister of Education doing about it?

Minister of education for wea, how?
Maybe the minister married a 12year old girl.
So this one is a norm to him
Re: #JusticeForKaren: Karen-Happuch Aondodoo Akpagher Raped In Premier College, Dies by treatise: 6:50am On Dec 04, 2021
Forlahh:
God have mercy. What is happening in our schools? Children are no longer safe

Parents should reconsider boarding school option. I withdrew my boarding and opted for schooling-from-home barely a month and a half after he started. He was beating severely and I didn't tell anyone when he refused to join " Gucci Gang" ; we saw scars on his back when he was playing football at home without shirts at home during I think mid-term break. We took the matter before the management of the school but it downplayed. My son mentioned the names of the students involved and they all denied.
Re: #JusticeForKaren: Karen-Happuch Aondodoo Akpagher Raped In Premier College, Dies by Teerach: 7:15am On Dec 04, 2021
jaxxy:

How do u know the skol has had cases like this b4? The skol can be taken to court and a proper investigation can be done if not done yet.

Based on information available it’s too early to say she was raped. She could have had a bf in skol or Smtn. And if u say rape, raped by who? Is there a suspect??

Further investigation should be done on this case. I believe justice will be served.
Sir, if you know people in Abuja that stay around Lugbe, ask them and get their response. The two kinds of people you'll probably talk to are 1. Those that have zero idea bout the school cos almost no resident in Lugbe takes their ward there. 2. Those that will tell you what I've said. The school has had more than this cases before.
Funny enough this matter is last session. I was telling my colleagues at work that it won't make it to the internet and I'm impressed it did. I heard twas a teacher that was raping her.
Like I said, this isn't the first time it's happening. The school is weird. Very high walls. Just ask around if u truly want to help.
Re: #JusticeForKaren: Karen-Happuch Aondodoo Akpagher Raped In Premier College, Dies by blowjohn(m): 8:37am On Dec 04, 2021
laborious:
I don't think she was raped sha!...rapist no dey wear condom, could be her peers ..fear did not let her speak the truth before she died..RIP

Rapist no dey wear condom?
So if a guy ties a girl up or sedates a girl, u mean he cannot wear a condom before raping the girl?
Re: #JusticeForKaren: Karen-Happuch Aondodoo Akpagher Raped In Premier College, Dies by prophetfire: 9:08am On Dec 04, 2021
OssyMalik:
Rich private schools committing heinous crimes. What is the Minister of Education doing about it?
. No they wouldn't do anything. Laws are made only for the poor in Nigeria.
Re: #JusticeForKaren: Karen-Happuch Aondodoo Akpagher Raped In Premier College, Dies by ddeola: 9:28am On Dec 04, 2021
Injustice in Naija no b here but God will surely do justice even if the govt and the school authorities continue to hide this evil. sad sad sad sad sad
Re: #JusticeForKaren: Karen-Happuch Aondodoo Akpagher Raped In Premier College, Dies by Farid24224(m): 10:54am On Dec 04, 2021
1Sharon:

Any foreign particle that stays in the body for a long period of time can cause an infection and kill

Ohhh!!
Re: #JusticeForKaren: Karen-Happuch Aondodoo Akpagher Raped In Premier College, Dies by abidem4real: 11:15am On Dec 04, 2021
jaybenugo:
#JusticeforKaren: 14-Year-Old Abuja Student Died After She Was Raped In School (Photos)

Nigerian Journalist, David Hundeyin has revealed that a 14-year-old female boarding student in Premier College, Lugbe, Abuja, Miss Karen-Happuch Aondodoo Akpagher was raped inside school premises, leading to her excruciatingly painful death by sepsis earlier this year, IgbereTV reports.

A used condom was found inside her before her death. She is yet to get justice.

Read Hundeyin's Twitter post below.

https://twitter.com/DavidHundeyin/status/1466756094882193416?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet
Jesus Christ! Nigeria, the den of all iniquities
Re: #JusticeForKaren: Karen-Happuch Aondodoo Akpagher Raped In Premier College, Dies by TMANO: 1:37pm On Dec 04, 2021
This should go viral.
Re: #JusticeForKaren: Karen-Happuch Aondodoo Akpagher Raped In Premier College, Dies by Tribalism123(m): 1:58pm On Dec 04, 2021
Buhari has brought too much evil to our land.
Re: #JusticeForKaren: Karen-Happuch Aondodoo Akpagher Raped In Premier College, Dies by laborious(m): 5:45pm On Dec 05, 2021
Pataricatering:
this us an idiotic statement . U did not think before typing it

My opinion dey pain you? Go hug transformer abeg..
Re: #JusticeForKaren: Karen-Happuch Aondodoo Akpagher Raped In Premier College, Dies by laborious(m): 5:47pm On Dec 05, 2021
blowjohn:

Rapist no dey wear condom?
So if a guy ties a girl up or sedates a girl, u mean he cannot wear a condom before raping the girl?

The girl na boarding student. And it happened in school, so she cannot be sedated or tied down. Did you follow the story atall? I sha know DAT d story get k leg..
Re: #JusticeForKaren: Karen-Happuch Aondodoo Akpagher Raped In Premier College, Dies by laborious(m): 5:51pm On Dec 05, 2021
CountVersailles:
Thunder fire that your mouth

Ode I pray God gives you brain to think outside the box..
Re: #JusticeForKaren: Karen-Happuch Aondodoo Akpagher Raped In Premier College, Dies by laborious(m): 5:53pm On Dec 05, 2021
Tobidarker02:

You dey craze

I swear no be you go first talk am! grin
Re: #JusticeForKaren: Karen-Happuch Aondodoo Akpagher Raped In Premier College, Dies by GboyegaD(m): 1:17pm On Jan 09, 2022
Mummiesgirls4:
Boarding school is a big NO for me abeg.. Rest in peace little angel

Are your kids in school now?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Rivers Student Who Resisted Rape Shot By Armed Robbers / "My Refusal To Have Sex Landed Me In Kirikiri"; Lady Arrested By Police. Photos / Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Ile-Ife, 5 Feared Dead (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.