Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,935 members, 7,873,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:37 AM

#JusticeForKaren: Karen-Happuch Aondodoo Akpagher Raped In Premier College, Dies - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / #JusticeForKaren: Karen-Happuch Aondodoo Akpagher Raped In Premier College, Dies (61828 Views)

Keren-happuch Akpagher: New CCTV Video Surface As School Insists On Innocence / Premiere Academy, Rape: Karen-Happuch Akpagher Dies From Condom Infection / Dog Tied Up And Gang Raped In South Africa (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #JusticeForKaren: Karen-Happuch Aondodoo Akpagher Raped In Premier College, Dies by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 03, 2021
deenvibe:

Ati rape ati cajoled, is that the right thing that should happen within a school premises......
Please use your number 6 when you want to comment
u are the one not thinking objectively,, can u wear condom on a girl, that to d best of your knowledge, u are d only one bleeping her. Them dey sleep with her time and again. Think properly, u will understand. Maybe they used threats, blackmail e.tc
Re: #JusticeForKaren: Karen-Happuch Aondodoo Akpagher Raped In Premier College, Dies by Curious345: 8:53pm On Dec 03, 2021
Nigeria is one yuuuuuuuuge joke
Re: #JusticeForKaren: Karen-Happuch Aondodoo Akpagher Raped In Premier College, Dies by Teerach: 8:54pm On Dec 03, 2021
jaxxy:
I remember the story bt when she asked to be brought home immediately why didn’t the parents act promptly and not listening to the school which told her not to bother only for her be brought home is worse shape.
Sir, it's a mix up. The parents actually requested to get her home immediately for treatment but the school denied them access to their daughter. Twas even the hospital they rushed her to that granted them access. That school has had cases like this before. So I'm not even bothered, I've actually lost hope cos these wicked people will die the matter. I pray justice is served.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #JusticeForKaren: Karen-Happuch Aondodoo Akpagher Raped In Premier College, Dies by Adakintroy: 8:54pm On Dec 03, 2021
EmmanuelScott1:

What's is this one saying? Many re mad but few are roaming

Am not mad. I said we have serenate society with lust. It has consequences. Is that clear enough now.

I speak to you them in ruddkes because seeing they will not.
Re: #JusticeForKaren: Karen-Happuch Aondodoo Akpagher Raped In Premier College, Dies by vickydevoka(m): 8:55pm On Dec 03, 2021
Starzo:

You're actually the one not thinking here.

Do rapists have the time, patience and common sense to put on condom while being overcome by evil lust before perpetuating the evil deed??
Exactly. De didn't rape her.

Her boyfriend might have tried to do some experiment. In my secondary school na so so condom for classes. Then na men n women de go school, now 14 years de ss2 or ss3
Re: #JusticeForKaren: Karen-Happuch Aondodoo Akpagher Raped In Premier College, Dies by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 03, 2021
Farid24224:

Thank you...Come take this Guinness bottle....She's wasn't raped....A rapist would NEVER use a condom and leave it there...Ya' kiddin' me....?!

She was hooking up with a guy....and during the process she might have suffered from a heart attack...but as for the Sepsis, I have no idea how she got infected ooo....maybe the dude was going hard on her and she got injured but Sepsis can't kill instantly na.

A rApIsT wOuLD nEvEr WeAr A cOnDoM...

So many dummies on this thread... undecided

If it's a premeditated act... He definitely would...

Wouldn't you? undecided
Re: #JusticeForKaren: Karen-Happuch Aondodoo Akpagher Raped In Premier College, Dies by 1Sharon(f): 8:56pm On Dec 03, 2021
Vickyvice:
hmmm take an easy nah. But on a serious note, I believe say she wasn't raped oh. Rapists don't use condoms.. no time. I think she had been cajoled, and not only once. Them dey sleep with her since abeg

I agree. And because she was young, she didn't even understand her body so she couldn't retrieve the condom and it ended up killing her.

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForKaren: Karen-Happuch Aondodoo Akpagher Raped In Premier College, Dies by micflo28(m): 8:56pm On Dec 03, 2021
They try to cover everything just like they did for Lekki massacre. Nigeria is not for the vulnerable. How can you as much as 750k Tuition fee and still get your kid killed. Everything here is targeted at killing you.

Re: #JusticeForKaren: Karen-Happuch Aondodoo Akpagher Raped In Premier College, Dies by Starzo: 8:59pm On Dec 03, 2021
Datboredberry:
Not everyone is an illiterate... Whether the facilities exist or not... No one committing a crime would take the risk... Common sense...

Unless it's an act of passion... I doubt this case is though.

If you want to kill someone...even in Nigeria, you'll still be very cautious...
How does illiteracy/literacy relate to the fact there are no facilities to do such tests in the country.

How many times have u heard a rapists was caught after DNA test was conducted on the victim in Nigeria??... Never, cuz we all know such tests are never done here. We nor even get finger print to fish out criminals even if them drop gun/dagger for crime scene.

The bad ones are well aware of the rut and incompetence of the system so they almost never take proper precautions as they would do in saner climes.

Let's be sincere with ourselves for once.
Re: #JusticeForKaren: Karen-Happuch Aondodoo Akpagher Raped In Premier College, Dies by vickydevoka(m): 9:01pm On Dec 03, 2021
Which rapist the wear condom.

They gal did something bad with her boyfriend in a secret place now they are trying to take de school down n not the boy.
Re: #JusticeForKaren: Karen-Happuch Aondodoo Akpagher Raped In Premier College, Dies by 1Sharon(f): 9:01pm On Dec 03, 2021
Farid24224:

Thank you...Come take this Guinness bottle....She's wasn't raped....A rapist would NEVER use a condom and leave it there...Ya' kiddin' me....?!

She was hooking up with a guy....and during the process she might have suffered from a heart attack...but as for the Sepsis, I have no idea how she got infected ooo....maybe the dude was going hard on her and she got injured but Sepsis can't kill instantly na.

The condom caused the sepsis
Re: #JusticeForKaren: Karen-Happuch Aondodoo Akpagher Raped In Premier College, Dies by sync(f): 9:02pm On Dec 03, 2021
Re: #JusticeForKaren: Karen-Happuch Aondodoo Akpagher Raped In Premier College, Dies by Nonexisting: 9:05pm On Dec 03, 2021
laborious:
I don't think she was raped sha!...rapist no dey wear condom, could be her peers ..fear did not let her speak the truth before she died..RIP
You are right. She might not have been raped but she definitely wasn't fuccked by a minor like her. Minors will likely not use condom on themselves in my own opinion. That child was fuccked by a man with hairy balls and full beards. May devil rest his soul because all I wish for him right now is death.
Re: #JusticeForKaren: Karen-Happuch Aondodoo Akpagher Raped In Premier College, Dies by Farid24224(m): 9:05pm On Dec 03, 2021
1Sharon:

The condom caused the sepsis

Really!!! How??

Maybe when she got injured, it infected her right?!
Re: #JusticeForKaren: Karen-Happuch Aondodoo Akpagher Raped In Premier College, Dies by MartinsD12(m): 9:07pm On Dec 03, 2021
jaybenugo:
#JusticeforKaren: 14-Year-Old Abuja Student Died After She Was Raped In School (Photos)

Nigerian Journalist, David Hundeyin has revealed that a 14-year-old female boarding student in Premier College, Lugbe, Abuja, Miss Karen-Happuch Aondodoo Akpagher was raped inside school premises, leading to her excruciatingly painful death by sepsis earlier this year, IgbereTV reports.

A used condom was found inside her before her death. She is yet to get justice.

Read Hundeyin's Twitter post below.

https://twitter.com/DavidHundeyin/status/1466756094882193416?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet
Nothing will make me put my child in a boarding school , so much evil are happening there
Re: #JusticeForKaren: Karen-Happuch Aondodoo Akpagher Raped In Premier College, Dies by 1Sharon(f): 9:07pm On Dec 03, 2021
Datboredberry:
How do you folks reason? undecided

It might be a premeditated act... Using a condom would reduce the chances of being connected to the crime... Comprehend?

The boy didn't intend for her to die... so he planned ahead.

In that case why did he leave the condom inside her??
Re: #JusticeForKaren: Karen-Happuch Aondodoo Akpagher Raped In Premier College, Dies by Farid24224(m): 9:07pm On Dec 03, 2021
Datboredberry:

A rApIsT wOuLD nEvEr WeAr A cOnDoM...

So many dummies on this thread... undecided

If it's a premeditated act... He definitely would...

Wouldn't you? undecided

It was a stationary rape...He's still a rapist..But, if the guy is below 16, he isn't...
Re: #JusticeForKaren: Karen-Happuch Aondodoo Akpagher Raped In Premier College, Dies by jaxxy(m): 9:08pm On Dec 03, 2021
Teerach:

Sir, it's a mix up. The parents actually requested to get her home immediately for treatment but the school denied them access to their daughter. Twas even the hospital they rushed her to that granted them access. That school has had cases like this before. So I'm not even bothered, I've actually lost hope cos these wicked people will die the matter. I pray justice is served.

How do u know the skol has had cases like this b4? The skol can be taken to court and a proper investigation can be done if not done yet.

Based on information available it’s too early to say she was raped. She could have had a bf in skol or Smtn. And if u say rape, raped by who? Is there a suspect??

Further investigation should be done on this case. I believe justice will be served.
Re: #JusticeForKaren: Karen-Happuch Aondodoo Akpagher Raped In Premier College, Dies by 1Sharon(f): 9:10pm On Dec 03, 2021
Farid24224:

Really!!! How??

Maybe when she got injured, it infected her right?!

Any foreign particle that stays in the body for a long period of time can cause an infection and kill
Re: #JusticeForKaren: Karen-Happuch Aondodoo Akpagher Raped In Premier College, Dies by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 03, 2021
Starzo:

How does illiteracy/literacy relate to the fact there are no facilities to do such tests in the country.

How many times have u heard a rapists was caught after DNA test was conducted on the victim in Nigeria??... Never, cuz we all know such tests are never done here. We nor even get finger print to fish out criminals even if them drop gun/dagger for crime scene.

The bad ones are well aware of the rut and incompetence of the system so they almost never take proper precautions as they would do in saner climes.

Let's be sincere with ourselves for once.

It doesn't matter... If you're smart, you're smart... That's enough to make you go an extra mile to take preventive measures... So as not be be caught... Add that to the fear of a young boy who has his future ahead of him... He's probably not some ghetto tout...

The boy... he's definitely a student... This increases the chance of him being a suspect... He didn't expect her to die... He used a condom to make sure she doesn't get pregnant...or his DNA doesn't end up in her...

It's not abc... Think further... Atleast for the sake of the victim... In foreign countries there's so much effort to get to the truth... No matter how long... So many theories are drawn from even a single evidence...

You're telling me about how there are no facilities in Nigeria to conduct such tests.. blah blah blah...

Yet a case like this is presented to you and your verdict is: it's consexual sex because of the presence of a condom... undecided
Re: #JusticeForKaren: Karen-Happuch Aondodoo Akpagher Raped In Premier College, Dies by lolu2019: 9:13pm On Dec 03, 2021
Whoever that introduced the idea of teachers to stop beating children is heartless. children of nowadays are spoilt children. I just don't know how to describe our educational system now.spoilt children everywhere.
Re: #JusticeForKaren: Karen-Happuch Aondodoo Akpagher Raped In Premier College, Dies by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 03, 2021
1Sharon:

In that case why did he leave the condom inside her??
Why would she leave it in herself? Ignorance?

If he's raping her, and she isn't unconscious... In the school premises... There's a possibility he had to leave early...

Like I wrote earlier, none of us knows what happened but it's too simple to just assume that it was consexual because of the presence of a condom...

I know of rape cases where the rapist threw away the condom not far away from the crime scene...

There's always more to every story...

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForKaren: Karen-Happuch Aondodoo Akpagher Raped In Premier College, Dies by lookingfly: 9:15pm On Dec 03, 2021
How people rape underaged children sef de baffle me.....when you can get a matured lady or olosho for those that patronize them. So some crazy demented fellow go just use their horse preek go rape underaged people daughters. This is the height of barbarism and lesser than animal behavior. cry
Re: #JusticeForKaren: Karen-Happuch Aondodoo Akpagher Raped In Premier College, Dies by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 03, 2021
lolu2019:
Whoever that introduced the idea of teachers to stop beating children is heartless. children of nowadays are spoilt children. I just don't know how to describe our educational system now.spoilt children everywhere.
There's difference between discipline and abuse... undecided

Canes don't teach morals...
Re: #JusticeForKaren: Karen-Happuch Aondodoo Akpagher Raped In Premier College, Dies by jaxxy(m): 9:17pm On Dec 03, 2021
sync:
This story is old and has been long solved

https://theeagleonline.com.ng/autopsy-report-faults-rape-allegation-in-abuja-students-death-2/

This report seems way too convenient to be true. That a skol managed her diabetes and her parents didn’t? What an insulting statement.

Also how the initial claim of a condom found in her came about and then later convinently discredited? There’s definitely more to this story.

It should be revisited and reopened.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #JusticeForKaren: Karen-Happuch Aondodoo Akpagher Raped In Premier College, Dies by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 03, 2021
Bad
Re: #JusticeForKaren: Karen-Happuch Aondodoo Akpagher Raped In Premier College, Dies by harsysky(m): 9:19pm On Dec 03, 2021
This isn't a matter of justice. Have you imagined losing your child like this to only get justice served to perpetrators? It doesn't change the heart ache a parent gets.

Let's learn how to train our children to be loving and respect the laws of wherever they go. Good training begins at home before we talk about the formal.

These days, we have relegated informal education, and that's why kids do what adults do without even knowing whether it's good or bad.

I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForKaren: Karen-Happuch Aondodoo Akpagher Raped In Premier College, Dies by philus66(m): 9:20pm On Dec 03, 2021
jaybenugo:
#JusticeforKaren: 14-Year-Old Abuja Student Died After She Was Raped In School (Photos)

Nigerian Journalist, David Hundeyin has revealed that a 14-year-old female boarding student in Premier College, Lugbe, Abuja, Miss Karen-Happuch Aondodoo Akpagher was raped inside school premises, leading to her excruciatingly painful death by sepsis earlier this year, IgbereTV reports.

A used condom was found inside her before her death. She is yet to get justice.

Read Hundeyin's Twitter post below.

https://twitter.com/DavidHundeyin/status/1466756094882193416?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet
Transperantly speaking I hate the way things trend in this country shwooo, from schoolboy to schoolgirl..
Re: #JusticeForKaren: Karen-Happuch Aondodoo Akpagher Raped In Premier College, Dies by lolu2019: 9:20pm On Dec 03, 2021
Datboredberry:
There's difference between discipline and abuse... undecided

Canes don't teach morals...
for children, cane does.because they don't know right from wrong. one thing I want u to know is that children don't get angry.if u like give them 24 strokes,they will still come back to u.they will still tell u to buy them biscuits. we can't continue like dis.
Re: #JusticeForKaren: Karen-Happuch Aondodoo Akpagher Raped In Premier College, Dies by ArewaNorth: 9:21pm On Dec 03, 2021
OssyMalik:
Rich private schools committing heinous crimes. What is the Minister of Education doing about it?
When you have dysfunctional families with absentee parents and you begin to have kids drifting to crime, how is that the responsibility of police, Govt, or a Minister? When parents abdicate their responsibilities, the child becomes a burden of parents, community and the Govt is held responsible for the boy’s crime – it’s wrong!.”
Re: #JusticeForKaren: Karen-Happuch Aondodoo Akpagher Raped In Premier College, Dies by ivolt: 9:22pm On Dec 03, 2021
Patrioticman007:

Hmm, what a school that cannot secure its environment against such barbarity.
You guys should take it easy with believing any story from biased sources without considering
other possibilities.
They claim they found a condom in her several
weeks after the incident allegedly happen.
How does that prove a rape case?
Re: #JusticeForKaren: Karen-Happuch Aondodoo Akpagher Raped In Premier College, Dies by 1Sharon(f): 9:23pm On Dec 03, 2021
Datboredberry:
Why would she leave it in herself? Ignorance?

If he's raping her, and she isn't unconscious... In the school premises... There's a possibility he had to leave early...

Like I wrote earlier, none of us knows what happened but it's too simple to just assume that it was consexual because of the presence of a condom...

I know of rape cases where the rapist threw away the condom not far away from the crime scene...

There's always more to every story...

Horseshit.

If he's particular about his DNA, he wouldn't have left the condom there. And when have Nigerian detectives ever tested DNA and done proper forensics? You're reaching abeg.

We shouldn't assume yet here you are saying it was rape.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Rivers Student Who Resisted Rape Shot By Armed Robbers / "My Refusal To Have Sex Landed Me In Kirikiri"; Lady Arrested By Police. Photos / Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Ile-Ife, 5 Feared Dead (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.