Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,340 members, 7,881,250 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:12 PM

#JusticeForKaren: Karen-Happuch Aondodoo Akpagher Raped In Premier College, Dies - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / #JusticeForKaren: Karen-Happuch Aondodoo Akpagher Raped In Premier College, Dies (61847 Views)

Keren-happuch Akpagher: New CCTV Video Surface As School Insists On Innocence / Premiere Academy, Rape: Karen-Happuch Akpagher Dies From Condom Infection / Dog Tied Up And Gang Raped In South Africa (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #JusticeForKaren: Karen-Happuch Aondodoo Akpagher Raped In Premier College, Dies by Pataricatering(f): 8:40pm On Dec 03, 2021
mmadu4:
She looks pretty . Sweet tight pucccy
did y read the article or are you just a fool .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #JusticeForKaren: Karen-Happuch Aondodoo Akpagher Raped In Premier College, Dies by SurvivorM(f): 8:41pm On Dec 03, 2021
mmadu4:

Ok and so ? Can't I voice my opinion without having retards like you come and insult me
your opinion is stupid, and not every stupid thought you have should be voiced
People are mourning about a little girl been raped and killed, you are spilling rubbish from your gutter infested tongue.
But what to expect from stupid people like you, nothing because you will never be anything in life but a clout chaser in nairaland.
Have sense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #JusticeForKaren: Karen-Happuch Aondodoo Akpagher Raped In Premier College, Dies by deenvibe(m): 8:41pm On Dec 03, 2021
mmadu4:

Oga if she open her tight pussy for u I know you won't think twice .love them young and tight

Guy, have some iota of shame na and respect your old age this is a public forum.

what will entice you In the body a small girl....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #JusticeForKaren: Karen-Happuch Aondodoo Akpagher Raped In Premier College, Dies by Starzo: 8:41pm On Dec 03, 2021
Pataricatering:
this us an idiotic statement . U did not think before typing it
You're actually the one not thinking here.

Do rapists have the time, patience and common sense to put on condom while being overcome by evil lust before perpetuating the evil deed??

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForKaren: Karen-Happuch Aondodoo Akpagher Raped In Premier College, Dies by iyke2frankeze: 8:41pm On Dec 03, 2021
Afonja raping young Afonja to death.
Re: #JusticeForKaren: Karen-Happuch Aondodoo Akpagher Raped In Premier College, Dies by Sheuns(m): 8:42pm On Dec 03, 2021
No be this same boarding school we go? During my days in boarding school, they were vices and all but never did I see or hear of rape, forcing one into cultism and all. Na wa o.
Re: #JusticeForKaren: Karen-Happuch Aondodoo Akpagher Raped In Premier College, Dies by Elidrisy20: 8:42pm On Dec 03, 2021
Who is the bastard that rape her?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #JusticeForKaren: Karen-Happuch Aondodoo Akpagher Raped In Premier College, Dies by SurvivorM(f): 8:43pm On Dec 03, 2021
#JucticeforKaren JucticeforSylvester they can't just kill our children. They have to pay.
Please spread the word however you can
Re: #JusticeForKaren: Karen-Happuch Aondodoo Akpagher Raped In Premier College, Dies by IMOH2020: 8:43pm On Dec 03, 2021
Why should I send my 14 years old daughter to study in a boarding school, what is the work of me and my wife,non of my girl child will go to a boarding school,I hate boarding school is either the girl is abuse by her senior,or influence by peer pressure or definitely she will practice lesbianism..alot of things go on in the boarding school

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #JusticeForKaren: Karen-Happuch Aondodoo Akpagher Raped In Premier College, Dies by teacherbim(f): 8:43pm On Dec 03, 2021
Pataricatering:
did y read the article or are you just a fool .
He is a fool
Re: #JusticeForKaren: Karen-Happuch Aondodoo Akpagher Raped In Premier College, Dies by MosquitoREBIRTH(m): 8:43pm On Dec 03, 2021
On this one, i think David should avoid staining his name. There are many things to this case. An autopsy was even don. The mum had many things hidden, this lil girl had Asthma also. This case had been investigated so much. Her elder brother is also a student in this school. Please lets not rush into conclusion on this one.

I know this because i know this... Thats all i will say for now.
Re: #JusticeForKaren: Karen-Happuch Aondodoo Akpagher Raped In Premier College, Dies by Elidrisy20: 8:44pm On Dec 03, 2021
Thunder fire your black yansh
Re: #JusticeForKaren: Karen-Happuch Aondodoo Akpagher Raped In Premier College, Dies by Gdesign968(m): 8:44pm On Dec 03, 2021
sad
Re: #JusticeForKaren: Karen-Happuch Aondodoo Akpagher Raped In Premier College, Dies by Nobody: 8:44pm On Dec 03, 2021
laborious:
I don't think she was raped sha!...rapist no dey wear condom, could be her peers ..fear did not let her speak the truth before she died..RIP
Don't be ridiculous... Maybe he didn't want to impregnate her... Or leave his DNA...

Many rapists wear condoms... Especially it the crime was premeditated.. undecided
Re: #JusticeForKaren: Karen-Happuch Aondodoo Akpagher Raped In Premier College, Dies by Teerach: 8:45pm On Dec 03, 2021
If you live in Lugbe Abuja, you'll know that primere academy is an island on its own. No Lugbe resident take their kids there. Endless atrocities been happening there and how it doesn't make it to the news is still an 11th wonder of the world. They won't speak up. This stuff happened like four months back and nothing actually happened. I'm very much interested in who is actually the brain behind that occultic school.
And to think that every new term, they block our road with their sirens.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #JusticeForKaren: Karen-Happuch Aondodoo Akpagher Raped In Premier College, Dies by Tobidarker02: 8:46pm On Dec 03, 2021
laborious:
I don't think she was raped sha!...rapist no dey wear condom, could be her peers ..fear did not let her speak the truth before she died..RIP
You dey craze
Re: #JusticeForKaren: Karen-Happuch Aondodoo Akpagher Raped In Premier College, Dies by jaxxy(m): 8:46pm On Dec 03, 2021
I remember the story bt when she asked to be brought home immediately why didn’t the parents act promptly and not listening to the school which told her not to bother only for her be brought home is worse shape.
Re: #JusticeForKaren: Karen-Happuch Aondodoo Akpagher Raped In Premier College, Dies by Gee64: 8:46pm On Dec 03, 2021
Which way are we heading to?
Re: #JusticeForKaren: Karen-Happuch Aondodoo Akpagher Raped In Premier College, Dies by 1Sharon(f): 8:46pm On Dec 03, 2021
And the idiots can't take the condom for DNA testing?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #JusticeForKaren: Karen-Happuch Aondodoo Akpagher Raped In Premier College, Dies by clothingonline(m): 8:46pm On Dec 03, 2021
A lot is happening it’s wild world social media now makes news circulate easily good one
Parents have huge role to play

Payment on delivery 4K only

Re: #JusticeForKaren: Karen-Happuch Aondodoo Akpagher Raped In Premier College, Dies by Maobichek: 8:47pm On Dec 03, 2021
Forlahh:
God have mercy

This is wickedness, justice for Keran.
Re: #JusticeForKaren: Karen-Happuch Aondodoo Akpagher Raped In Premier College, Dies by angelfallz(m): 8:48pm On Dec 03, 2021
SirBlack999:
Nigeria is a huge crime scene.

A kid getting raped and killed in an environment she's supposed to be safe, and this was hushed because the proprietor is a big man. Arụ n'eme na Nigeria. Chineke ekwe na ihe ọjọọ. RIP
Re: #JusticeForKaren: Karen-Happuch Aondodoo Akpagher Raped In Premier College, Dies by FEEXEZ(m): 8:48pm On Dec 03, 2021
Rapist should be dealed with.
Re: #JusticeForKaren: Karen-Happuch Aondodoo Akpagher Raped In Premier College, Dies by slowice(m): 8:48pm On Dec 03, 2021
Now this has got to be one of the most terrible and saddest happening in recent time in Nigeria. What's going on? Nothing seem to be working fine around us anymore.

There can't be peace without justice..... And there will never be peace for the wicked till Justice is served
Re: #JusticeForKaren: Karen-Happuch Aondodoo Akpagher Raped In Premier College, Dies by Masterito(m): 8:49pm On Dec 03, 2021
I will personally do that tedious investigation. This is really painful and hard to bear.
Oizee:
that is if you even know the perpetrators
Re: #JusticeForKaren: Karen-Happuch Aondodoo Akpagher Raped In Premier College, Dies by Starzo: 8:49pm On Dec 03, 2021
Datboredberry:
Don't be ridiculous... Maybe he didn't want to impregnate her... Or leave his DNA...

Many rapists wear condoms... Especially it the crime was premeditated.. undecided
Nor be for naija wey everybody know say the facilities and will to do such tests nor dey.
Re: #JusticeForKaren: Karen-Happuch Aondodoo Akpagher Raped In Premier College, Dies by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 03, 2021
Vickyvice:
hmmm take an easy nah. But on a serious note, I believe say she wasn't raped oh. Rapists don't use condoms.. no time. I think she had been cajoled, and not only once. Them dey sleep with her since abeg
How do you folks reason? undecided

It might be a premeditated act... Using a condom would reduce the chances of being connected to the crime... Comprehend?

The boy didn't intend for her to die... so he planned ahead.
Re: #JusticeForKaren: Karen-Happuch Aondodoo Akpagher Raped In Premier College, Dies by CountVersailles(f): 8:50pm On Dec 03, 2021
laborious:
Thunder fire that your mouth
Re: #JusticeForKaren: Karen-Happuch Aondodoo Akpagher Raped In Premier College, Dies by poiZon: 8:51pm On Dec 03, 2021
OssyMalik:
Rich private schools committing heinous crimes. What is the Minister of Education doing about it?
When was the last time u saw him on public space, i mean adamu adamu the mumu minister for education?
Re: #JusticeForKaren: Karen-Happuch Aondodoo Akpagher Raped In Premier College, Dies by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 03, 2021
Starzo:

Nor be for naija wey everybody know say the facilities and will to do such tests nor dey.
Not everyone is an illiterate... Whether the facilities exist or not... No one committing a crime would take the risk... Common sense...

Unless it's an act of passion... I doubt this case is though.

If you want to kill someone...even in Nigeria, you'll still be very cautious...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Couple Drugged, Raped Friend’s Wife, Share On Social Media Over N1.2m Debt (pic) / Rivers Student Who Resisted Rape Shot By Armed Robbers / Gal Pissetzky: Hushpuppi Is Into Real Estate, Not A Fraudster – Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.