Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,410 members, 7,901,138 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 12:59 AM

How Sylvester Oromoni Was Tortured Before He Died - Father (Video) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Sylvester Oromoni Was Tortured Before He Died - Father (Video) (44136 Views)

How Sylvester Oromoni Died: The Inside Details By Premium Times / Schoolmate Of Sylvester Oromoni Reveals How He Was Tortured By Senior Students / Sylvester Oromoni Was Told To Describe His Sister’s Private Part - Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Was Tortured Before He Died - Father (Video) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Dec 03, 2021
Person go hustle pay 1m school fees only for your pikin to die. Abeg dowen should not open ever again!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Was Tortured Before He Died - Father (Video) by Patrioticman007(m): 8:54pm On Dec 03, 2021
NwaNimo1:
Cover up.....the principal should be held responsible and jailed

[img]https://media1./images/8449c89b2a5a67af4d98b99a8e403eee/tenor.gif?itemid=21379361[/img]

Hmm, injustice to one is injustice to all. Autopsy will reveal the facts.

1 Like

Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Was Tortured Before He Died - Father (Video) by lomprico(m): 8:55pm On Dec 03, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
What concern death with the School management and parents of those cursed Students?
Be rational

why was the school covering it up? why did they lie about what killed the boy

13 Likes

Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Was Tortured Before He Died - Father (Video) by WarriAproko: 8:56pm On Dec 03, 2021
embarassed

1 Like

Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Was Tortured Before He Died - Father (Video) by Neddstark: 8:57pm On Dec 03, 2021
Proudly Generation Y.
This next generation of cultists, drug addicts and murderers like Chidinma is crazy. Only God will protect our kids.

9 Likes

Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Was Tortured Before He Died - Father (Video) by tosomaju(m): 8:58pm On Dec 03, 2021
OVB123:
Parent should stop taking their children to body (pardon me if i didn't correctly) school.
Double pardon.
Go school, Una go go dey beat small pikin

2 Likes

Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Was Tortured Before He Died - Father (Video) by tutudesz: 9:00pm On Dec 03, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
And tgy should be killed for that? angry
Is Covering such crime is ok

2 Likes

Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Was Tortured Before He Died - Father (Video) by Mko123(m): 9:00pm On Dec 03, 2021
Sometimes, I see different fools popping up on nairaland to contribute their suggestions.

But guess what............ It's fruit can't be hidden

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Was Tortured Before He Died - Father (Video) by poiZon: 9:01pm On Dec 03, 2021
envoymedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1407876/late-sylvester-oromonis-dad-narrates-son-tortured-died-video/
I saw a post on twitter who Sylvester's dad is.
Oromoni is chairman environmental task force in delta state, he stole monies meant for its worker's welfare to spend on his son sending him to a school in faraway lagos.
Are there no good schools in delta state?
This is why lagos will keep making noise about generating large chunk of the VAT shared accross states.
Robbing peter to pay paul and neglecting those whowould have been employed by peter.
12 yearold in a boarding school faraway from home.

See the man sef, na original suffer him suffer before govt come favour am. Instead of trying to use his office to accomodate those who r not opportuned and fortunate to be up there, he is oppressing them.

Make oromoni getat

6 Likes

Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Was Tortured Before He Died - Father (Video) by Josywhyte: 9:04pm On Dec 03, 2021
The students involved in it should be arrested. And the school authorities should be questioned properly. They shouldn't over look the matter cos this is someone that has a bright future that has just been killed

5 Likes

Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Was Tortured Before He Died - Father (Video) by Bimpe29: 9:04pm On Dec 03, 2021
It's really heartbreaking. The idea of putting toddler in boarding school is entirely bad.

5 Likes

Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Was Tortured Before He Died - Father (Video) by POLYGAMY: 9:05pm On Dec 03, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
What concern death with the School management and parents of those cursed Students?
Be rational
HE IS YOUR FELLOW ZONE B

2 Likes

Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Was Tortured Before He Died - Father (Video) by Nicerazor(m): 9:05pm On Dec 03, 2021
So pathetic.
May we never mourn over our children (Amen)
Parents should be training their wards on self defense skills to escape bullying.

6 Likes

Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Was Tortured Before He Died - Father (Video) by POLYGAMY: 9:06pm On Dec 03, 2021
Bimpe29:
It's really heartbreaking. The idea of putting toddler in boarding school is entirely bad.
WETIN THIS ONE DEY YARN shocked embarassed undecided

1 Like

Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Was Tortured Before He Died - Father (Video) by Quaddafi29: 9:07pm On Dec 03, 2021
If it is proven that they school authorities deliberately falsified the real truth of this murder, the school should be permanently shut down and seized by the government and a heavy compensation paid to the deceased family and the culprits treated like adults with no compassion. Most school management and staff are members of secret cults and encourage internal recruitment

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Was Tortured Before He Died - Father (Video) by poiZon: 9:07pm On Dec 03, 2021
envoymedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1407876/late-sylvester-oromonis-dad-narrates-son-tortured-died-video/
We keep complaining of govt neglecting our public schools, here is an official of govt doing exactly what he supposed not to do.
Who will now bail thepublic schools from retrogression?

1 Like

Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Was Tortured Before He Died - Father (Video) by Jman06(m): 9:08pm On Dec 03, 2021
The fact that the school's management tried to cover up for the murderers makes them complicit in this case and the principal of that school should be arrested immediately.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Was Tortured Before He Died - Father (Video) by Jeromejnr(m): 9:10pm On Dec 03, 2021
OVB123:
Parent should stop taking their children to body (pardon me if i didn't correctly) school.

Guy, this ur spelling ehn..like person talk, make I no open teeth for here abeg.
Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Was Tortured Before He Died - Father (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 9:10pm On Dec 03, 2021
Boarding schools.... Mtchewwww!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Was Tortured Before He Died - Father (Video) by osazuwa23: 9:10pm On Dec 03, 2021
i remeber boarding school in benin city edo saint mary dedication in 2007-2008 and it wasnt this bad but still it was still bad interms of living conditions . i remeber during my time. yes we had a level who send jss1 to get things and if you do nt doit they would flug you or if something went missing they would bring all jss 1 students to the from till they find what there look for . Thank god for my school father i was from america so they gave me special treatment .i rember being bullied by this one igbo guy named chizie igwe things seem to be worse in nigeria. Those days they would give you hot slapand hostel staff would not care at all
envoymedia:

1 Like

Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Was Tortured Before He Died - Father (Video) by Komu1048(m): 9:11pm On Dec 03, 2021
NwaNimo1:
Cover up.....the principal should be held responsible and jailed

[img]https://media1./images/8449c89b2a5a67af4d98b99a8e403eee/tenor.gif?itemid=21379361[/img]

And what should happen to the real culprit?
Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Was Tortured Before He Died - Father (Video) by lereinter(m): 9:13pm On Dec 03, 2021
KanoFirstSon:
I can’t believe a whole rich school as Dowen has no hostel matron/patron.

Where were the hostel matrons or patrons at the time this shit was happening? I still don’t want to believe Dowen college is currently being in the news for recklessness

I almost shed tears of anger reading the breaking of this unfortunate event. Are young boy children now trained to be monsters?
They had better investigated this matter well. I also sense mkpurumiri drug abuse

A highly expensive sch
Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Was Tortured Before He Died - Father (Video) by SurvivorM(f): 9:13pm On Dec 03, 2021
This is sad and painful
Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Was Tortured Before He Died - Father (Video) by JBoss25(m): 9:14pm On Dec 03, 2021
osazuwa23:
i remeber boarding school in benin city edo saint mary dedication in 2007-2008 and it wasnt this bad during my time. yes we had a level who send jss1 to get things and if you do nt doit they would flug you or if something went missing they would bring jss 1 students till they find it . Thank god for my school father i was from america so they gave me special treatment . things seem to be worse in nigeria
ur school soft
Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Was Tortured Before He Died - Father (Video) by ivolt: 9:15pm On Dec 03, 2021
tutudesz:

The school management is saying he got the injuries when playing football undecided
The parents of those students are denying that such a thing happened.
The school management is working on the information they have, no report was made by the victim.
The parents of the victim are saying another thing after not before the boys death!
The fact is there is nothing incriminating the school, the parents or even the accused kids.
Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Was Tortured Before He Died - Father (Video) by xynerise: 9:16pm On Dec 03, 2021
Boarding school is a big NO for me.

7 Likes

Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Was Tortured Before He Died - Father (Video) by ivolt: 9:17pm On Dec 03, 2021
SirBlack999:
Nigeria is a crime scene.

One of the perpetrators has fled to Europe, so I have heard
Stop victimizing people without evidence.
Some of your types recently burnt an innocent man alive based on stupid story.
Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Was Tortured Before He Died - Father (Video) by tutudesz: 9:17pm On Dec 03, 2021
ivolt:

The school management is working on the information they have, no report was made by the victim.
The parents of the victim are saying another thing after not before the boys death!
The fact is there is nothing incriminating the school, the parents or even the accused kids.
But those injuries are not football related, unless they were playing America football
Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Was Tortured Before He Died - Father (Video) by Hubeznigeria(m): 9:18pm On Dec 03, 2021
OssyMalik:
you don’t have data to watch the 30minutes video Oh Zombie? At least use your little stipend Tinubu pays you to buy at least 1gig na.

For real life, if I ever meet someone like you, I no go ever look for your wahala grin
Mehn your own mouth na another level e dey operate.
Please next time, show him mercy. Thank you. And please don't come for my head.

3 Likes

Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Was Tortured Before He Died - Father (Video) by osazuwa23: 9:19pm On Dec 03, 2021
Are school was not soft a level would flug ss1 2 those under them. We had to sometimes clean the whole hostel . we also had to clean outside sometimes and naija is scorching hot. i only stayed one year wish i stayed longer but are family house wasnt completed if it was i would do home school. how do hyou know are school was soft
JBoss25:
ur school soft

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Jamb Activates CAPS For Admission Confirmation / These 17 Funny Photos Tell The Story Of Every Jamb Exam Gone Wrong / Drop Your Utme Score, Department And School For An Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.