Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,875 members, 7,927,593 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 05:31 PM

Everything Crypto With Nobadnews - Investment (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Everything Crypto With Nobadnews (8874 Views)

Everything Crypto / How Can I Buy Crypto With My Dollar Naija Account... HELP / How Can I Invest Into Crypto With 500k At The Moment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Everything Crypto With Nobadnews by Nobody: 6:21pm On Apr 23, 2022
Paulejofor:

its obvious you are an ignorant person . have been following this thread and it is nothin like what you say . if you don't have anything reasonable to contribute keep quite guy

Ur eye go soon clear
Re: Everything Crypto With Nobadnews by Amimatt1(f): 7:37am On Apr 24, 2022
Awaleemmanuel:
Can #ethereum maintain its #2 spot, or is another #crypto going to take over? And if so which one? ���

#1 is permanent for BTC and #2 is also reserved for ETH ,we can't change these both positions with any other Alts
Re: Everything Crypto With Nobadnews by Jessicapalin: 7:58am On Apr 24, 2022
Awaleemmanuel:
Can #ethereum maintain its #2 spot, or is another #crypto going to take over? And if so which one? ���

Eth to take #1 btc #2 emmanuel
Re: Everything Crypto With Nobadnews by Winnifredyoung: 10:17am On Apr 24, 2022
Awaleemmanuel:

First NO and eventually ADA will take over. All the others at this moment thought of candidates are mostly a hype and with (major) flaws. Only ADA is build with care and patience, with the long term in mind.
Re: Everything Crypto With Nobadnews by Awaleemmanuel(m): 10:32am On Apr 24, 2022
Winnifredyoung:

First NO and eventually ADA will take over. All the others at this moment thought of candidates are mostly a hype and with (major) flaws. Only ADA is build with care and patience, with the long term in mind.

ADA suffers from over analyzing its every move. Because of this other projects push forward and succeed.
Re: Everything Crypto With Nobadnews by Lutherlwagner: 11:36am On Apr 24, 2022
Awaleemmanuel:

Practically looking at things #Eth will stay at its point , don't think any coin will take its place now not even the next two to three months
Re: Everything Crypto With Nobadnews by JohnAlfred: 1:00pm On Apr 24, 2022
Awaleemmanuel:

$eth will eventually surpass $btc in value, but $btc will always be the most important crypto. Think of $eth as $amzn and $btc as $appl.
Re: Everything Crypto With Nobadnews by Ubatracy: 2:47pm On Apr 24, 2022
Awaleemmanuel:

If eth remains today stage, it’s right that another crypto takes over eth.but you know eth is going to eth2. Eth take over btc. Probably nothing.�‍�
Re: Everything Crypto With Nobadnews by Paulejofor: 4:03pm On Apr 24, 2022
Awaleemmanuel:

ETH2.0 will secure that spot for ETH. I believe in it and stake a lot of ETH
Re: Everything Crypto With Nobadnews by JonathanObi(m): 4:34pm On Apr 24, 2022
Awaleemmanuel:

Ethereum has the potential to get 1st itself imho... ��‍♂️ But hypothetically speaking Luna. �
Re: Everything Crypto With Nobadnews by rogerjames39: 10:19pm On Apr 27, 2022
Awaleemmanuel:

Eth is going to be #2 for atleast 18 months if not 18 years.
Re: Everything Crypto With Nobadnews by Jahlivesforever: 10:37pm On Apr 27, 2022
JonathanObi:
Buy and fn hold. Selling makes us all look stupid.
If you get patience.
Re: Everything Crypto With Nobadnews by Awaleemmanuel(m): 8:27am On Apr 28, 2022
In spite of all of the fear and uncertainty in the equity markets, #bitcoin is still at 39k �
Re: Everything Crypto With Nobadnews by JonathanObi(m): 10:28am On Apr 28, 2022
Awaleemmanuel:
In spite of all of the fear and uncertainty in the equity markets, #bitcoin is still at 39k �

Well i think its testing and getting ready for next run
Just chill and have a cup of coffee ☕️
Re: Everything Crypto With Nobadnews by Amimatt1(f): 11:06am On Apr 28, 2022
Awaleemmanuel:

Never underestimate the power of #Bitcoin �
Re: Everything Crypto With Nobadnews by Danjunior36(m): 11:34am On Apr 28, 2022
Awaleemmanuel:

Very dicy to answer. I think it will remain.
Re: Everything Crypto With Nobadnews by Winnifredyoung: 1:49pm On Apr 28, 2022
Awaleemmanuel:

Alt coins on my portfolio are bleeding � massively. Time to load up the truck?
Re: Everything Crypto With Nobadnews by JohnAlfred: 9:37am On May 01, 2022
Awaleemmanuel:

I'm looking at $BTC as a ten yearer. I put in so much a week now, no matter what the price is , and forget about it.
Re: Everything Crypto With Nobadnews by OduduGodswill: 4:40pm On May 01, 2022
Awaleemmanuel:

doubtful that something would take $ETH over
Re: Everything Crypto With Nobadnews by OteriEmmanuel: 5:16pm On May 01, 2022
Awaleemmanuel:

Anyone who offers cheaper, accurate, fast and most compatible alternatives to #Ethereum can beat $ETH .
It is not impossible and game can change even in one year.
Re: Everything Crypto With Nobadnews by Awaleemmanuel(m): 6:57am On May 04, 2022
The goal should be to hold at least one Ethereum
Re: Everything Crypto With Nobadnews by Awaleemmanuel(m): 8:04am On May 08, 2022
Hello Guys . if you've benefited from last weeks trading please notify with a . Yes happy sunday
Re: Everything Crypto With Nobadnews by Ubatracy: 1:44pm On May 09, 2022
Awaleemmanuel:
Hello Guys . if you've benefited from last weeks trading please notify with a . Yes happy sunday

yes oo
Re: Everything Crypto With Nobadnews by Danjunior36(m): 2:09pm On May 10, 2022
Awaleemmanuel:

And keep trying for other one. One by one, one #ETH at a time. World seems beautiful if your wallet holds ETH.
Re: Everything Crypto With Nobadnews by Paulejofor: 3:01pm On May 10, 2022
Awaleemmanuel:

I already do it’s been earning interest since 2020
Re: Everything Crypto With Nobadnews by Awaleemmanuel(m): 7:18am On May 12, 2022
#bitcoin now under 27k!!!
Re: Everything Crypto With Nobadnews by Ubatracy: 7:29am On May 12, 2022
Awaleemmanuel:
#bitcoin now under 27k!!!

I just looked at that too. What happens if it depegs from dollar?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

You Dont Need Money To Register It Free. The Site Pay For A Task Done. It Simple / Daar Communication Dividend Payment / The Second Fall Of GHWX Is Inevitable And Will Be More Dreadful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.