Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,876 members, 7,895,796 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 06:12 PM

Everything Crypto With Nobadnews - Investment (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Everything Crypto With Nobadnews (8739 Views)

Everything Crypto / How Can I Buy Crypto With My Dollar Naija Account... HELP / How Can I Invest Into Crypto With 500k At The Moment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Everything Crypto With Nobadnews by WVanna: 7:59am On May 12, 2022
Ubatracy:

I just looked at that too. What happens if it depegs from dollar?

Swap it atleast for now. Save your funds..
Re: Everything Crypto With Nobadnews by Awaleemmanuel(m): 9:37am On May 18, 2022
What if I told you I've got a plan to save $LUNA
Re: Everything Crypto With Nobadnews by Amimatt1(f): 1:49pm On May 18, 2022
If it reaches $2 there will be a lot of rich people
Re: Everything Crypto With Nobadnews by Godknows51(m): 1:54pm On May 18, 2022
Awaleemmanuel:

Luna and UST are still being traded and can still be saved . buying the dip now is not a bad idea
Re: Everything Crypto With Nobadnews by Lumeveri(f): 1:57pm On May 18, 2022
Awaleemmanuel:

Crypto isn't going anywhere It's the future You are early However it won't always be this easy,when the bigger institutions get involved they will own large amounts of coins . its better to Get involved with luna while it's still early.
Re: Everything Crypto With Nobadnews by Winnifredyoung: 3:29pm On May 18, 2022
Amimatt1:
If it reaches $2 there will be a lot of rich people

Lol if it reaches 4 cent there will be a lot of rich people
Re: Everything Crypto With Nobadnews by AyodejiFelix(m): 3:37pm On May 18, 2022
Visit yellowcard.io to trade or buy your #Crypto . They have the best rates.
Re: Everything Crypto With Nobadnews by EinsteinAyo(m): 3:59pm On May 18, 2022
I've been using Binance and Yellowcard for a while now and the latter gives the best rate. I recommend it for anyone who wishes to learn how to trade #Crypto
Re: Everything Crypto With Nobadnews by JonathanObi(m): 4:50pm On May 18, 2022
Awaleemmanuel:

Investing in cryptocurrencies is one way people are using to get rich;But it doesn't mean you become a millionaire instantly Indeed,cryptocurrency can make you rich overnight
Re: Everything Crypto With Nobadnews by Awaleemmanuel(m): 11:12am On May 19, 2022
EinsteinAyo:
I've been using Binance and Yellowcard for a while now and the latter gives the best rate. I recommend it for anyone who wishes to learn how to trade #Crypto

i'd prefer to buy with binance or remiano for good rates
Re: Everything Crypto With Nobadnews by Awaleemmanuel(m): 11:13am On May 19, 2022
JonathanObi:

Investing in cryptocurrencies is one way people are using to get rich;But it doesn't mean you become a millionaire instantly Indeed,cryptocurrency can make you rich overnight

Exactly .
Re: Everything Crypto With Nobadnews by Awaleemmanuel(m): 12:14pm On Jun 10, 2022
#Bitcoin will hit $100,000.

It's inevitable.

whatsapp for my tradingview and history
Re: Everything Crypto With Nobadnews by Ubatracy: 5:12pm On Jun 10, 2022
Awaleemmanuel:

It's inevitable.

I agree
Re: Everything Crypto With Nobadnews by rodrigo13: 9:56am On Jun 14, 2022
Of course, crypto can become one of the main trading tools, but crypto trading will never replace forex. For example, I have already managed to understand a lot by reading https://washingtonindependent.com/how-to-trade-in-forex/ , which gave me a great insight into the market movement. I advise you to read about it too.
Re: Everything Crypto With Nobadnews by Awaleemmanuel(m): 3:56pm On Jun 14, 2022
First time in history: #BTC broke down to only 5.5% above the previous all-time high!

Dm me on whatsapp or telegram to see my trading history
Re: Everything Crypto With Nobadnews by Ubatracy: 9:05am On Jun 15, 2022
Awaleemmanuel:
First time in history: #BTC broke down to only 5.5% above the previous all-time high!

i hope it doesn't break much below lol . thanks for the update sir
Re: Everything Crypto With Nobadnews by Winnifredyoung: 10:13am On Jun 15, 2022
Awaleemmanuel:

#Bitcoin is king � and does what it wants - be prepared for anything
Re: Everything Crypto With Nobadnews by Winnifredyoung: 11:17am On Jun 15, 2022
Awaleemmanuel:

A lot of people say that, but I don't think so, I think he's going to be fine because at the moment bitcoin is going to rally to 40K
Re: Everything Crypto With Nobadnews by Dollarseeker: 12:27pm On Jun 17, 2022
bitcoin is coming down to 5k dollars or less.
Re: Everything Crypto With Nobadnews by Awaleemmanuel(m): 5:16pm On Jun 29, 2022
If you are interested in making 10% profit weekly trading crypto send me a message on WhatsApp with number on my profile.
Re: Everything Crypto With Nobadnews by Awaleemmanuel(m): 1:57pm On Jul 02, 2022
I just received my Profit Guys . I made $9600 this week. Trading with the right discord community is all it takes to get Good results. Contact is on my profile for more Info

1 Like

Re: Everything Crypto With Nobadnews by Nwadikemaduka(m): 5:12pm On Jul 04, 2022
Awaleemmanuel:
I just received my Profit Guys . I made $9600 this week. Trading with the right discord community is all it takes to get Good results. Contact is on my profile for more Info

Congratulations Emmanuel. This is huge
Re: Everything Crypto With Nobadnews by AyodelePatrick: 6:32pm On Jul 04, 2022
Awaleemmanuel:

Congratulations Emmanuel. This is a big win oo. I want to start earning like you sir. How can I join
Re: Everything Crypto With Nobadnews by Amimatt1(f): 11:55am On Jul 09, 2022
if you need ideas to make good monthly passive income follow this business coach and you won't regret it
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CfiqsxLgClp/?igshid=ZDc0MTNkNmI
Re: Everything Crypto With Nobadnews by Paulejofor: 7:49am On Jul 14, 2022
All thanks to God and mr albert I’m dept free, words can’t express how thankful I am it has all been a win-win with you sir

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CfgDO7qAqTg/?igshid=ZDc0MTNkNmI=
Re: Everything Crypto With Nobadnews by Awaleemmanuel(m): 3:10pm On Feb 28, 2023
Awaleemmanuel:

Send me a mesaage to connect with some of the best strategy managers if you want to make steady profits with cyrpto trading .
Re: Everything Crypto With Nobadnews by SavageResponse(m): 4:51pm On Feb 28, 2023
Awaleemmanuel:

It's inevitable.

grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Beware Of BITCOIN!!! / STAY AWAY FROM M.M.M., GHW, TWINCRASHED Etc / Building Plan/architectural Design For Proposed Block Of Flats

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.