Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,264 members, 7,891,233 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 10:20 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (1034 Views)

I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. / She Is Going To Loose Her Man Because She Can't Cum. / Am Afaid To Loose Her ,and She Is Afraid To Loose Me Too, What Should I Do ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by luckyboy1159: 11:41am On Jun 11, 2011
Re: . by 190: 12:01pm On Jun 11, 2011
angry angry
Re: . by luckyboy1159: 4:13pm On Jun 11, 2011
Is this bigger NLers? common lets spill the beans.
Re: . by Dyt(f): 4:19pm On Jun 11, 2011
Well if u know u truely love er lyk u claim
my advice s try doin dose things dat makes u get tired of odas
n if eventually it all falls 2 b same den i bet u dont love er
Re: . by Nobody: 12:09am On Jun 12, 2011
@poster
i am sorry to say but the problem AINT with the girls, it is with YOU. so i suggest you look deep down within yourself and discover what seem to be troubling you. . . . . . . . only then will you be able to love yourself and therefore love and accept others FULLY!
Re: . by iice(f): 6:53am On Jun 12, 2011
looool. Una no go kill me with these una declarations/definitions of love.
You have a problem. If you don't like faults, start living a good healthy life. With that, you may live to see the day cyborgs are accepted as citizens of the world.
Re: . by luckyboy1159: 9:51am On Jun 12, 2011
@ brownjay i think i will look into your advise
Re: . by izeek(m): 11:02am On Jun 12, 2011
@ post, i think you basic problem is immaturity simple!

I did have ur same issue @ some point in ma life, but guess what, i was 17 then. I wasnt mature enough to handle a relationship, and i guess i dint even know what a committed one was meant to be like. Which brings me to ask, how old are u?

That said, i just think you should grow up and act mature, afterall do you know how much crap the ladies u dumped saw in u and had to put up with? There is no perfect being, ask ur sisters!

(1) (Reply)

Should I Go For Her? / 12 Things A Woman Never Wants To Hear Her Man Say / CAN Go 4 To 5 Rounds But Erection Is Not Turgid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.