Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,627 members, 7,918,025 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:42 PM

When Parents Storm School To Beat Their Child's Bully - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / When Parents Storm School To Beat Their Child's Bully (52096 Views)

Parents Storm Ojodu Grammar school In Search Of Their Children (Video) / FUTA Final Year Students Storm School In A Grand Style (Photos) / IMT Student And His "Customised Vehicle" Storm School In Enugu. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Parents Storm School To Beat Their Child's Bully by ImoleNaija: 10:04pm On Dec 04, 2021
I learned my dad once asked my brother to return a dirty slap to a bullying teacher.

3 Likes

Re: When Parents Storm School To Beat Their Child's Bully by LikeAking: 10:05pm On Dec 04, 2021
Cool!
Re: When Parents Storm School To Beat Their Child's Bully by tollyboy5(m): 10:06pm On Dec 04, 2021
InTheCloudySky:
It's a sweet gesture but an unhealthy one. Parents should teach kids how to stand up for themselves and without using violence. If the bullies persist, involve the school authorities or even the Police, but don't take matters into your own hands.
Abegi go sleep a beg. Na u civil pass na undecided

5 Likes

Re: When Parents Storm School To Beat Their Child's Bully by gabazin080(m): 10:07pm On Dec 04, 2021
as the only child, my mum will follow me to school if any teacher beats me, so no Senior can bully me

8 Likes

Re: When Parents Storm School To Beat Their Child's Bully by Tapout(m): 10:07pm On Dec 04, 2021
Finally, parents coming to school to fight teachers and the likes might gradually become justified thanks to this Dowen case.

11 Likes

Re: When Parents Storm School To Beat Their Child's Bully by Nobody: 10:08pm On Dec 04, 2021
tollyboy5:

Abegi go sleep a beg. Na u civil pass na undecided
Come and beat me to sleep na, since you're apparently good at putting your hands on others. WWE fighter. Mtchew

2 Likes

Re: When Parents Storm School To Beat Their Child's Bully by Princessjoke(f): 10:09pm On Dec 04, 2021
I wasn't bullied in secondary school...who wan bully me...I never see.. my mumsy kon warn one teacher after he beat me on my thighs coz I didn't pay lesson fees...pls how is it my fault that I didn't pay....

15 Likes

Re: When Parents Storm School To Beat Their Child's Bully by LucyijiHK: 10:11pm On Dec 04, 2021
Hhsjjss
Re: When Parents Storm School To Beat Their Child's Bully by faithfull18(f): 10:12pm On Dec 04, 2021
InTheCloudySky:
It's a sweet gesture but an unhealthy one. Parents should teach kids how to stand up for themselves and without using violence. If the bullies persist, involve the school authorities or even the Police, but don't take matters into your own hands.
Exactly, stand up for yourself without being violent. Bullying is first of all psychological.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Parents Storm School To Beat Their Child's Bully by ahnie: 10:13pm On Dec 04, 2021
Present
Now my kids are like those"",Don't spank them o,when it comes to them, their mum head no correct oh.

And I like it like that.

9 Likes

Re: When Parents Storm School To Beat Their Child's Bully by tollyboy5(m): 10:13pm On Dec 04, 2021
Chiden:
My mum never fought for me. No one ever did, I was always a victim. It kinda made schooling difficult for me.. but it made me stay out of trouble. Always minding my business, people could step on my toes and walk away. I'll still tell you sorry and cry...

Sometimes when I tell my mum she'd blame me for being there at the point I was bullied.. so I'd always conceal. No one cared that much..
Same with my mum tho. But me and my. Mum were close . so she had to come twice.
And besides I was the gentle stubborn type.
If she don't come i would escalate the issue myself. I was just a gentle boy with time bomb.

The trouble I get into at times was standing on my ground against senior.

One came to. Attack me. At home when I was sick. Lol I'm frequent malaria person , I was on drugs and they Came to attack me, luckily my dad was in lagos then grin we com be lagosians naso we treat their fvck up

2 Likes

Re: When Parents Storm School To Beat Their Child's Bully by OYEDIPE(m): 10:14pm On Dec 04, 2021
Chiden:
My mum never fought for me. No one ever did, I was always a victim. It kinda made schooling difficult for me.. but it made me stay out of trouble. Always minding my business, people could step on my toes and walk away. I'll still tell you sorry and cry...

Sometimes when I tell my mum she'd blame me for being there at the point I was bullied.. so I'd always conceal. No one cared that much..
Invariably bullying made you a better person.
Re: When Parents Storm School To Beat Their Child's Bully by spiralwedge(m): 10:15pm On Dec 04, 2021
Chiden:

Sorry about your experience. Growing up in lagos in the 80s and 90s, it was same for me. Most of us had to find a way round it. I was a timid child, because i was bullied both at home and school, so i determined to mind my business too and really be good at my studies.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Parents Storm School To Beat Their Child's Bully by dinomcjohn: 10:15pm On Dec 04, 2021
My lovely Mum fought my bully teacher & taught her a lesson. She also taught me to be bold in facing a bully student. The next time the bully came, I dated him to touch me. Of course, he was shocked and he turned back and never returned. God bless my mother's gentle soul. She's with God Almighty now.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Parents Storm School To Beat Their Child's Bully by tollyboy5(m): 10:17pm On Dec 04, 2021
InTheCloudySky:
Come and beat me to sleep na, since you're apparently good at putting your hands on others. WWE fighter. Mtchew
E be like sey u b teacher, lol grin

1 Like

Re: When Parents Storm School To Beat Their Child's Bully by dinomcjohn: 10:17pm On Dec 04, 2021
My lovely Mum fought my bully teacher & taught her a lesson. She also taught me to be bold in facing a bully student. The next time the bully came, I dared him to touch me. Of course, he was shocked and he turned back and never returned. God bless my mother's gentle soul. She's with God Almighty now.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Parents Storm School To Beat Their Child's Bully by Nobody: 10:19pm On Dec 04, 2021
EstatePropertyP:
My children just started this new school. The oldest pupil in their class is the biggest and a bully. Several times they came back home without their pencils or erasers. One day my wife asked why their stuffs were always missing, like every couple of days, that was when we knew they were being bullied.

Immediately, we asked them to report to their class teacher the next time they're being bullied. They still came home with the same report. My wife went to the school to complain to the teacher and the usual, "we'll do something about it" came up but nothing changed.

I wasn't happy the next time my children complained about this same bully. I had to tell them to tell the bully that the next time she bullies them I'll personally go there and beat her myself. They told her and the bullying stopped.

I forgot about this issue until today. When I asked them what transpired they said she said she would not play with them again, and she stopped playing with them. I think I prefer it this way.

Next term I'm changing their school!
. Better leave them in that school. You don't know how the new school may look like. It might be worst

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Parents Storm School To Beat Their Child's Bully by Lavisha(f): 10:21pm On Dec 04, 2021
Ryda:
I would love such experience, make I enroll my child first.

We go first scatter things for the school before I start to ask questions.

You too like wahala..

instead of thinking peace..

And thats why blacks are subhuman.

2 Likes

Re: When Parents Storm School To Beat Their Child's Bully by malvisguy212: 10:22pm On Dec 04, 2021
EstatePropertyP:
My children just started this new school. The oldest pupil in their class is the biggest and a bully. Several times they came back home without their pencils or erasers. One day my wife asked why their stuffs were always missing, like every couple of days, that was when we knew they were being bullied.

Immediately, we asked them to report to their class teacher the next time they're being bullied. They still came home with the same report. My wife went to the school to complain to the teacher and the usual, "we'll do something about it" came up but nothing changed.

I wasn't happy the next time my children complained about this same bully. I had to tell them to tell the bully that the next time she bullies them I'll personally go there and beat her myself. They told her and the bullying stopped.

I forgot about this issue until today. When I asked them what transpired they said she said she would not play with them again, and she stopped playing with them. I think I prefer it this way.

Next term I'm changing their school!
hi....since you have succeeding in solving the bully in their school, don't you think changing their school, they may meet another bully? sometimes , the angel you don't know is more dangerous than the devil you know.

6 Likes

Re: When Parents Storm School To Beat Their Child's Bully by okposm: 10:22pm On Dec 04, 2021
Chiden:

So sorry u went through this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Parents Storm School To Beat Their Child's Bully by Agboconsult1(m): 10:22pm On Dec 04, 2021
My mum will advice us not to fear anybody. If they dey fight us we should fight back...luckily nobody bullied me or my siblings in school.
The only recent event that happened is when a boy bullied my cousin sister. My cousin sister reported to my mum. The following day my mum caught the boy, gave him some warning and reported to his mum, if the school can't punish him, she would personally discipline the boy to stay off my cousin sister. Since that day enhancforth, they bully stopped.

2 Likes

Re: When Parents Storm School To Beat Their Child's Bully by Juanmike(m): 10:22pm On Dec 04, 2021
Pls I want to ask o, PSG that we know that score goal for fun, Since the turn of the season they barely score goal, can someone enlighten me, is it the coach or the players?

10 Likes

Re: When Parents Storm School To Beat Their Child's Bully by Chiden(f): 10:24pm On Dec 04, 2021
OYEDIPE:

Invariably bullying made you a better person.

Hmmmmm.... Better person? I didm't just want trouble o, I couldn't defend myself and if eventually I get beaten OYO was my case...

Well . .. maybe it did grin but I would never let my kids experience such torture.

6 Likes

Re: When Parents Storm School To Beat Their Child's Bully by frankson1(m): 10:24pm On Dec 04, 2021
Ulunne777:
My son came home to tell me his teacher calls him "big head" which saddened him. He's new to the school and was still trying to fit in and here comes a teacher,of all names in the world,Big head is the best for him not like his head is bigoo.

Went to his school the next day and met the teacher.Imagine she telling me "ask other boys in my class I call all of them big head.How can she ridicule a male when she's been praying for one(has 4 girls as I later discovered)"

My son insisted right before her that it was only him she called thatand me I warned her seriously. That was how the shit ended.

I know where to draw the line but I will not accommodate any act that will affect my kids self esteem.

A principal once beat up my younger brother and injured him. My Dad went to the school and scattered the Principal's office. I believed, some teachers signaled him to hide so my Dad didn't see him. The man was fired that day.

It's advisable to handle situations immediately before they get worse.

13 Likes

Re: When Parents Storm School To Beat Their Child's Bully by minasu190: 10:27pm On Dec 04, 2021
Who wan bully me,wey i get my papa juju account book for cupboard.. my secondary sch days,there was this youth coper that came to our sch for IT.This guy used to beat students lyk animals..wen i entered ss1 they narates how wicked he was but who cares...for God so good na so this guy beat recklessly bcus i nor wear socks..to cut story short naso i vex use charm beat am,na beg dem beg me before i gv am antidote..

11 Likes

Re: When Parents Storm School To Beat Their Child's Bully by Idumuje: 10:27pm On Dec 04, 2021
Chiden:

Awww �

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Parents Storm School To Beat Their Child's Bully by frankson1(m): 10:29pm On Dec 04, 2021
Mercychen:
I witnessed one when i was in primary 4.

The teacher beat the girl and the following day her parents came to school and beat up the teacher. Before you know it, every where scattered and whole school was thrown into commotion.

Me I was happy that school will dismiss early that day. What did I know then?

So you were among those who were always excited and looking forward to every Fridays and holidays grin grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Who Remembers The Name Of This Book? / Picture Of Professor Cyril Ndifon (UNICAL) By Stella Dimokokorkus / What's A Person Who Studies/studied English Language Called?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.