Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,656 members, 7,889,144 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:18 AM

When Parents Storm School To Beat Their Child's Bully - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / When Parents Storm School To Beat Their Child's Bully (51972 Views)

Parents Storm Ojodu Grammar school In Search Of Their Children (Video) / FUTA Final Year Students Storm School In A Grand Style (Photos) / IMT Student And His "Customised Vehicle" Storm School In Enugu. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Parents Storm School To Beat Their Child's Bully by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 7:53am On Dec 05, 2021
efighter:

Lazy youth, to read few lines is big job to you
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2
Re: When Parents Storm School To Beat Their Child's Bully by marsup: 7:54am On Dec 05, 2021
I took care of bullies myself. I will beat you up, before report you.
Re: When Parents Storm School To Beat Their Child's Bully by rolams(m): 8:01am On Dec 05, 2021
My bully is still respecting me till today after I gave him the beating of his life two decades ago. He always give me the biggest respect and hounor which I believe he will do till end time.

I fought and beat him and still went ahead to report him to my dad who later took me to his parents for another report.

The respect is too much today!

1 Like

Re: When Parents Storm School To Beat Their Child's Bully by Anndrew(m): 8:25am On Dec 05, 2021
grin cheesy cheesy
okpmoses:
This happened to me in my sec school js 2 first term involving my teacher. Back then my maths teacher uses a small plank as substitute for cain.One day i arrived school late including other student as our vice Principal was about leaving for his office he asked my maths teacher to flog us.As soon as our VP left,man brought out his usual and flogged us. In less than 10 mins my dad arrived my school to give me money for lunch,he saw me crying and asked what was wrong.I explained everything to him he went straight to teacher and jokingly asked him,with the plank in his hands he confirmed it,my dad took the plank from him and started hitting my teacher with it.omo school scatter!!!!! Throughout jss 2 no flogging oo
grin cheesy ur fade no get joy oo..I will do same
Re: When Parents Storm School To Beat Their Child's Bully by SmithRussell(m): 8:34am On Dec 05, 2021
Chiden:
My mum never fought for me. No one ever did, I was always a victim. It kinda made schooling difficult for me.. but it made me stay out of trouble. Always minding my business, people could step on my toes and walk away. I'll still tell you sorry and cry...

Sometimes when I tell my mum she'd blame me for being there at the point I was bullied.. so I'd always conceal. No one cared that much..
grin grin
I remember the day one lady saw biscuit sachet on the floor, not inside her compound, but on the road outside; it could’ve been any kid, or adult, or even anyone in a vehicle seff, just anyone. But the angry lady beat me up, with her 5 fingers printed on my face. But still in the evening, my offense was taking that road.

I was angry then, but that’s why I fix my shit myself now. If I can’t fight back, I gently accept defeat. My friends back then who had parents who fought for them, are still so troublesome now

1 Like

Re: When Parents Storm School To Beat Their Child's Bully by BABANGBALI: 8:56am On Dec 05, 2021
Bigcowhorn:

Funny guy.

I would have given you special case if i came across your nonsense back then.
I was bullied by different people as a kid and had to fight for myself or suffer. I learned to protect myself and then others too.
I do it till this day.

You'll be surprised to see how i fight for people i don't even just cos they are being bullied or oppressed.
abeg comot, na una dey spoil market for bullies

Looking at Seun and mynd44 faces dem go don bully dem well well for school
Re: When Parents Storm School To Beat Their Child's Bully by NarnieAceTech: 8:57am On Dec 05, 2021
Growing up, my main soldier, my sweet dad always told to be fearless and face anybody head on so long as I don't go about looking for trouble.

I am the gentle type who gives you a chance to stop what ever it is but if you persist.....chai!

I once faced a bully in my class back then in Jss2. I was scared AF but I had mastered the art of masking my fear because most bullies feed on your fear.

My 300lvl, a frat guy threatened to deal with me because I refused to open my booklet for him. I told him to wait for me after exam to 'sort ourselves'. I took the fight to him, he had no choice but to leave me.
I even saw the dude two months ago when I travelled to another state for business. He's doing well for himself though....saw him coming out of a bar with his pretty wife.

1 Like

Re: When Parents Storm School To Beat Their Child's Bully by Psoul(m): 9:00am On Dec 05, 2021
I came from a Christian home.
My Dad (may God peacefully rest his soul), who was a respected Reverend Minister, will always tell us (I, my elder brother and my younger sister) never to fight in school.
He will tell us to avoid trouble and reminds us that people are looking up to us and we cannot afford to disappoint Christ.
These word formed our lives and we were calm, enduring and not troublesome.

When some bullies noticed that we don't want troubles and they started bullying us.
We will come back home, tell dad and he will be like, try to avoid them and make sure u don't make troubles in the school.
This continues until one day I came back complained to dad, he continued with his peaceful advice.
I asked him, "what if they kill us one day?"

This changed everything.
Dad then changed his adjusted his advice.
He said to us. "Try as much as possible to stay away from troubles. In a situation you tried your best and they refuse to let you people be, make sure that 3 of you joined hands together and give such a bully a thorough beating of his life and I will be responsible for anything that comes out.
I was pleased and secretly gingered inside me.

Next day, we went to school. The bullying started again.
There was this guy who was the head of the bullies. They believe he can beat everyone in the school.
When he came, I challenged him and told him to stop or else he will not find it funny. He persisted and even threatened to beat me. I walked away. I told my sister to leave school before closing and planned with my brother to beat the guy after school.

After school, there was this square where every fight takes place. Immediately we got there. I walked towards this bully and pushed him asking him to tell me why he was foolish in the afternoon when we were in the class. Everyone was shocked at my new found courage. The guy charged as before to intimidate me. By then, other students have started singing war songs and grouping themselves behind their favourite contestant.

Omo, come see beating. The first thing I did was to kick his blokos and he became weak. I and my brother descended on him. We beat hell out of him. He was on the ground begging us. We fed him with sand and paper.

After that day, all of them started giving us space. Some wanted to be our friends and once we come into the class, they will even offer us seat to sit on. That was how we go liberated from the bullies.

8 Likes

Re: When Parents Storm School To Beat Their Child's Bully by zolajpower: 9:01am On Dec 05, 2021
Chiden:
My mum never fought for me. No one ever did, I was always a victim. It kinda made schooling difficult for me.. but it made me stay out of trouble. Always minding my business, people could step on my toes and walk away. I'll still tell you sorry and cry...

Sometimes when I tell my mum she'd blame me for being there at the point I was bullied.. so I'd always conceal. No one cared that much..
Aww! You re and I re the same my dear . But the diff between us was just a little. At a point in my life I learnt the way hard to fight back my bullies especially during street football , since I knew I was the only person that can defend myself. But the similarity between us is I also stay out of trouble because no one to defend me ...... Now I'm 4 + decades on the surface I still face the long time fear of "ON YOUR OWN" syndrome created by my older siblings who dented my courage of being able to facing life challenges. Then even though I fought back and defeated my foes grin they will beat me before my bullies and give the bullies more strength to do more harm again My mom was even worse off , she will report me to my eldest brother and then the beating goes on . But I will tell you it shaped who I'm and help me stay out of trouble as years go by .
But today I can authoritatively tell you I have a 14 year old daughter that I can destroyed anybody for if she is ever threatened or treated they way I was treated . Months back she had her eye poked and lied to me initially that a student mistakenly bruised her with a desk . I was going to go to her school to know the arse hole but she retraced her steps and told me the truth that she fought the boy because he insulted me . But I was still telling her I will come but she begged me so I warned her to stay out of trouble because I have not sent her to school to getting into trouble . Sometimes parents are the reason why most students can't confront their fears

2 Likes

Re: When Parents Storm School To Beat Their Child's Bully by einsteine(m): 9:02am On Dec 05, 2021
od501:

"Killing a child's self esteem..?" By just calling him a big head?

Omoh...I wonder the kind of generation we will be building in the next 15-20 years from now. So...teasing a child with big head is now a way of killing the self esteem to the extent it will make them a failure in life. Menh...

So those of us that our parents even bribed the teacher to flog us extra cain if we misbehave, we are all dead abi? Or we are all now psychopaths with delusional mind set?

Na over sabi go kee us for this country. This is how we breed weak men without even knowing it.

Stop glorifying suffering. This is sufferhead mentality that you have.

2 Likes

Re: When Parents Storm School To Beat Their Child's Bully by Iamthoney(m): 9:13am On Dec 05, 2021
God go punish Abu wherever he is cos that mofo dealt with me.
Re: When Parents Storm School To Beat Their Child's Bully by matm: 9:20am On Dec 05, 2021
InTheCloudySky:
It's a sweet gesture but an unhealthy one. Parents should teach kids how to stand up for themselves and without using violence. If the bullies persist, involve the school authorities or even the Police, but don't take matters into your own hands.

I agree with u.Taking matters into ones hands in such a situation is very risky.It could escalate into something dt will rob you of all ur hard earned money and freedom.And ur child will now rely on u for defence looking up to u on every occasion to come and defend him in a school where he is not d only kid there.
When d school authority can't act,take ur child to another school.
Schools are everywhere.

1 Like

Re: When Parents Storm School To Beat Their Child's Bully by bluebay(m): 9:35am On Dec 05, 2021
teacherbim:

Most nursery pupils are violent, hope you disciplined him?
That’s the problem. Am thinking we started beating him too early
And that is making him hard

1 Like

Re: When Parents Storm School To Beat Their Child's Bully by tunize(m): 9:36am On Dec 05, 2021
My time in school was fun shall because I nvr gave anyone that leg to oppress me ooh I stubborn but I try as possible to respect and mind my business but oppression or bully never experienced it, and hopefully my children go collect orientation as per nor find trouble but nor give any body ground to oppress you.
Re: When Parents Storm School To Beat Their Child's Bully by ablejesus26(m): 9:46am On Dec 05, 2021
NoToPile:

Una no go kill persin on NL grin grin

Interestingly my elder cousins children got registered for karate when they were young, around 4 and 6, I always underestimated the hii and haa they were always shouting during practice until one of them hit me on my back, I was shocked at the amount of pain that small hit did to me, this happened years ago children I senior with more than 10 years.

Wait until them use leg kick you for blokos na that time you go know se fufu and eba no be mate�
My boy is going to be a boxing champion in future.
Re: When Parents Storm School To Beat Their Child's Bully by od501: 9:54am On Dec 05, 2021
einsteine:

Stop glorifying suffering. This is sufferhead mentality that you have.

That sufferhead mentality has shaped us, our fathers, and fathers before them into the heroes we now see them to be. Keep raising generation of idiots. Later you all will still turn around to wonder how our men behave wimpy and SIMPle. Good luck with your over protective method.

1 Like

Re: When Parents Storm School To Beat Their Child's Bully by antibullshit: 10:05am On Dec 05, 2021
One of my colleagues at work told me how her father who was a senior police officer and had a black belt in martial arts would come to the school and beat up any teacher who laid a hand on any of them. She told me how one of the teachers slapped her brother and the next day their father went to the school to beat the teacher . When he got there the teacher was upstairs ,he went upstairs beat the teacher and grabbed him by the collar and dangled him over the railing and shouted 'what if I drop you now"!
Re: When Parents Storm School To Beat Their Child's Bully by goldstar25(f): 10:06am On Dec 05, 2021
I and my siblings never had any bully in school but I remember how many times my mom has gone to my younger ones school because of a complain. My mother no dey carry last for that one even the teacher know her very well. There was a day my younger sister's teacher asked her to go to the back seat in the class so that someone who isn't picking up fast can sit in her seat. She came home crying so my mom had to go to the school and laugh it out with the teacher so they had to change her back. And she was 5 then but she is done with school now.
Re: When Parents Storm School To Beat Their Child's Bully by od501: 10:12am On Dec 05, 2021
Born2winKingOG:

OGa quiet your mouth, you nor know wetin you dey talk.

born pickin make you dey call am olodo
big head.
kobo leg
big teeth
lazy boy.

but not try am call another person pickin so.

Once again quiet your mouth

You must be mad in complexion!! I can see you are not only daft, you also have problems understanding what you read. How can you go about calling someone's child all these things you have mentioned?! The op said the teacher calls him "head head", this is something we all called each other back in the days and laugh it loud.

If you think someone cannot tease your child, or you can't teach the child how to resist some sarcastic emotional input, then go ahead and open your own school. Or better still...home-school him.

So...that's how the op will be going round town harassing anybody that calls the child big head?! That boy will still grow, he will face worse things, it is only rational for him to start teaching him how to deal with these things starting from the least, which from the look of things, BIG HEAD seem to be a good place to start.

Go ahead and continue raising generation of weak, emotionally fragile men. Good luck.
Re: When Parents Storm School To Beat Their Child's Bully by od501: 10:19am On Dec 05, 2021
1Sharon:

Why is a teacher calling a student big head?

Is that professional?

If a teacher caught a student calling each other names will they tolerate it ?!

Have you head of the word "Teasing"? That someone is reading you doesn't mean they hate you. Please teach your kids that, it's part of emotional training.

Have you seen seen politicians debate? Don't worry, I pray that boy will end up contesting for an election in the future, when his opponent tease him, he will then run back to daddy to cry. And lemme guess, daddy will then to the opponent to shout at him, abi?

You guys are just too funny to be taken seriously...honestly grin grin

1 Like

Re: When Parents Storm School To Beat Their Child's Bully by od501: 10:19am On Dec 05, 2021
1Sharon:

Why is a teacher calling a student big head?

Is that professional?

If a teacher caught a student calling each other names will they tolerate it ?!

Have you head of the word "Teasing"? That someone is reading you doesn't mean they hate you. Please teach your kids that, it's part of emotional training.

Have you seen seen politicians engage in a debate before? Don't worry, I pray that boy will end up contesting for an election in the future, when his opponent tease him, he will then run back to daddy to cry. And lemme guess, daddy will then to the opponent to shout at him, abi?

You guys are just too funny to be taken seriously...honestly grin grin

1 Like

Re: When Parents Storm School To Beat Their Child's Bully by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:30am On Dec 05, 2021
observanc1:
Let us not mistake bully for discipline. It's students that often bully their felliw students. Most times, teachers discipline erring students.
I remember one time my cousin got 0/10 in a test and was canned for the failure. The boy ran home and told his mum and the woman went and waylaid the teacher when he was going home and rained insults on him. That boy, now a man is my village, very useless and constituting nuisance, his mum is there too helpless.
I was disciplined so many times while in school, from pri to sec, but cant remember a single incident of bully. I was fighting like a tiger, nobody fought me twice, because body go tell u. Dont care your strenght or built, i would inflict on you a very permanent injury.

Exactly. Great points raised, bro.

The topic says bullies, but some people are sharing discipline stories, and how their parents went to school to make a big fool of themselves.

How can a parent go and plank a teacher who beat his child for coming late?

The irony is that many of these parents cannot even successfully home-school their children without beating them to death out of frustration.

You will see parents wishing for holidays to be over so that their children can resume school.

There was a thread where a man was complaining that his wife has almost killed their child with flogging simply because the boy could not count 1-100, or so.

Imagine it was a teacher who did that, the mother might have gone to beat up the teacher.

Empathy is very important in life.

When you hand your ward over to a teacher, you have given some of your rights over the child to the teacher. If you don't want that, home-school the child for a month, and come and tell us how easy it is.

4 Likes

Re: When Parents Storm School To Beat Their Child's Bully by streetzdreamz(m): 10:32am On Dec 05, 2021
Chiden:

This is sad. Blaming you for being the victim is another level I can't relate with. It's really sad you had no safe haven or atleast just one person that'll care. I hope it all made you independent and stronger now though.
Re: When Parents Storm School To Beat Their Child's Bully by od501: 10:36am On Dec 05, 2021
NobleRace:

I think it depends on how you were brought up. Yes, the child was hurt, that's why he reported to her father. The teacher knew what she was doing, that's why she denied; telling the father she says so to all her students.

There are parents who reprimand their kids with words such as "are you crazy?", "You're mad", "Why are you so dumb?", etc. To such kids, a word such as big head wouldn't matter. You can't say that to my children, they'll take offence immediately because we never use vulgar languages in reprimanding them.

The best way to reprimand a child is to spank him when he needs to be spanked. Advice him when he needs to be advised. Threaten him when he needs to be threatened. And raise a Stern voice against him when his offences call for it. Calling a child names is a very unhealthy practice for bringing up wholesome kids.

And if you would tease a child, do so in a friendly atmosphere with generally acceptable words.

You made a good point there. But I can recognise abusive words when I hear them, and BIG HEAD is never one of them. And yes, I agree with you when you said it depends on how we were raised. And I will boldly tell you that no amount of harsh, derogatory words can weight us down.

I'm even the softest in term of teasing people, my sisters will tease you to depression if you dare go toll that path, and it has been like that since then we were kids. That's how you train emotionally strong kids, not some bread and butter emotionally volatile humans that always run to papa every time they feel hurt, a male for that matter!

I won't tolerate such wimpy attitude in my bloodline especially from a male child. It's a sign of weakness. And God forbid I breed weak 'men' from my loins.

1 Like

Re: When Parents Storm School To Beat Their Child's Bully by tnerro1(m): 11:09am On Dec 05, 2021
I remember my aunt went to school to pick her 6 years old son who told her his teacher beat him on his fingers cause he didn’t cut his nails and had bruises self. A child that took her 5 years before she could get pregnant and had him. The woman went crazy in the school, it took police officers from the nearest police station to douse the problem ooooooo

The next day, the husband don carry the school go court for aiding and condoning the torture of a minor. No be small thing oo. The school sent people to beg her mother and grandmother. The mother said she is ready to die cause of this matter, it was the grandma that calmed everybody down grin

3 Likes

Re: When Parents Storm School To Beat Their Child's Bully by officialfestus(m): 12:23pm On Dec 05, 2021
grin
iamyemiakins:
You dare bully my kids and Imma pull up in the school like this, to instill everlasting fear in you! angry

1 Like

Re: When Parents Storm School To Beat Their Child's Bully by umuna(m): 12:25pm On Dec 05, 2021
Kobicove:
If Sylvester Oromoni's parents had gone to his school to manhandle his bullies he may still be alive today sad
The problem was that the boy did not reveal what he was passing/going through.
Re: When Parents Storm School To Beat Their Child's Bully by moorevic(m): 12:35pm On Dec 05, 2021
cherishmichael:
Mine was very terrible, can't say it.

Try maybe you would feel some relive.
Re: When Parents Storm School To Beat Their Child's Bully by Serioussimeon: 2:02pm On Dec 05, 2021
Now..thats hilarious..
Re: When Parents Storm School To Beat Their Child's Bully by moorevic(m): 2:05pm On Dec 05, 2021
Born2winKingOG:
if you don't mean it, don't say it.

you don't know what you have done to your sister mental health

Oga abegi make i hear
Re: When Parents Storm School To Beat Their Child's Bully by judemurphy(m): 2:06pm On Dec 05, 2021
When I was in primary school,there was this guy who always bully me in class,if the teacher ask any question and I answer it, he'll tell me he'll beat me after closing. One day I dared to stand up to him in class and he told me he'll beat me after closing.
As the closing bell rang, I was rushing home to avoid this big very dark guy but to my surprise he was already waiting for me outside,that day I had to stand up for myself,beat this guy to stupor and put sand inside his mouth. Though he injured me with his teeth but I ensured I beat hell out of him and he cried like a dog. And from that day the bullying stopped even others in class who use to bully me heard the news and fear struck them.

1 Like

Re: When Parents Storm School To Beat Their Child's Bully by Joygift3666: 2:51pm On Dec 05, 2021
Within few weeks of resumption in a new school, I restructured Samuel's face with punches. Next was a guru bully called Etop till I left school bullies where avoiding me. No time to report to parents or teachers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

11 OOU Students Die In Tragic Car Accident (photos) / Body Of decomposing Female student Found wrapped and Dumped in UNN Campus / Induction Of Theatre Arts 100 Level Students Of UNIZIK. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.