Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,701 members, 7,969,048 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 06:05 PM

Any Disadvantage Marrying A Single Mother? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Any Disadvantage Marrying A Single Mother? (4563 Views)

Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past / The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) / My Experience With A Single Mother I wanted to marry. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Disadvantage Marrying A Single Mother? by Amudeneogu: 12:08am On Dec 05, 2021
Is there any disadvantage marrying woman that already with a son for another person?
Re: Any Disadvantage Marrying A Single Mother? by Sonnobax15(m): 12:10am On Dec 05, 2021
lipsrsealed
It depends lipsrsealed

But I can't and I won't be a victim of it......

Cus I've seen cases whereby the son grew up to hate his step father...Even to the extent of insulting him and accusing him of stealing his mum from his father undecided

And there's equally a similar case here in my area, whereby it was the daughter that belonged to the wife's ex was the one who uplifted the entire family....Not minding whether he was her step father...She single-handedly took all her half siblings over to the U.S after she was married to a U.S citizen cool

So it all depends op.

1 Like

Re: Any Disadvantage Marrying A Single Mother? by arthurwillia(m): 12:12am On Dec 05, 2021
I no know
Na lash I deyclash dem sha
No fit marry them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Disadvantage Marrying A Single Mother? by ChiefSosa(m): 12:42am On Dec 05, 2021
There are good sides and bad sides to being with a single mom. We also have to understand that some women become single moms due to life circumstances, not just by choice. Some lost their husband to death, some left abusive relationships, some were raped, etc

Disadvantages:
Most single moms are desperate and only want a man that would take responsibilities; they don't want you because they fell in love with you. They'll mostly trick you with sob stories and act like wife materials, so you'll marry them.
You spend more time, resources, money and energy raising the kid(s) she has with another man, and you can't always expect appreciation, either now or in the future.
You have to know that you can't always have a say in the affairs of the child, even if the child is under your roof. Most step-kids are disrespectful.

Advantages:
Not all of them are the same. Some single moms are actually responsible and can be of great help in raising your kids, since they have experience. Some are less demanding and can actually help maintain the family and keeping the house in order. Some single moms only need a responsible man that their kid(s) could look up to and imitate.

Before getting with a single mom:
You need to confirm her reason for being single; her relationship status with the man that got her pregnant; make sure she's responsible and the kid(s) she is raising is also responsible; make sure she's not a liability, but rather an asset; make sure she's got a job; DO NOT rush marriage; make sure she has her finances in order, etc

But, if you feel you can't handle a single mom, then don't give her the impression you want to settle with her. Also, a woman with one child is easier to handle, than a woman with multiple children, especially if the children come from different fathers. You have to understand that being a step father makes you a guardian, caretaker or a mentor to the child, and NOT a father.
So, there's advantages and disadvantages of being with a single mom, although the disadvantages are more than advantages.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Disadvantage Marrying A Single Mother? by ednut1(m): 2:09am On Dec 05, 2021
Baby father drama, her son is more important than you and you still have to take care of the child,

5 Likes

Re: Any Disadvantage Marrying A Single Mother? by TarOrfeeek: 5:57am On Dec 05, 2021
This one already wants to die young.

It's like your biological mother does not pray for you anymore.
. cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Any Disadvantage Marrying A Single Mother? by Nobody: 6:07am On Dec 05, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Any Disadvantage Marrying A Single Mother? by MufasaLion: 6:21am On Dec 05, 2021
Mmm

If you're ready to accept that your woman still got the right to see her ex, then you can go-ahead.
Re: Any Disadvantage Marrying A Single Mother? by OloshoMan: 7:47am On Dec 05, 2021
G
Re: Any Disadvantage Marrying A Single Mother? by BlaqJosh: 7:50am On Dec 05, 2021
na you and her baby daddy get the kpekus.

2 Likes

Re: Any Disadvantage Marrying A Single Mother? by Johnman46: 7:55am On Dec 05, 2021
Subscribe to see the full video...she is so wet....https://youtube.com/shorts/SE7nWApX-oI?feature=share
Re: Any Disadvantage Marrying A Single Mother? by frozen70(f): 10:49am On Dec 05, 2021
Amudeneogu:
Is there any disadvantage marrying woman that already with a son for another person?

If every woman had kept a careless pregnancy, we will have many of them single parents

Being a single mother is not an infection and curse, it's circumstances that brought it and it can affect any gender

What should matter most to you is, has she been done with her previous husband, if yes the next question is

Do I really love this woman and want to be with her because she gives me joy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Disadvantage Marrying A Single Mother? by fourboys: 11:10am On Dec 05, 2021
Stubborn flies.......
Re: Any Disadvantage Marrying A Single Mother? by fourboys: 11:12am On Dec 05, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

. cheesy
OMG grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Any Disadvantage Marrying A Single Mother? by Amudeneogu: 11:50am On Dec 05, 2021
frozen70:

If every woman had kept a careless pregnancy, we will have many of them single parents

Being a single mother is not a infection and curse, it's circumstances that brought it and it can affect any gender

What should matter most to you is, has she been done with her previous husband, if yes the next question is

cry
frozen70:

Being a single mother is not a infection and curse, it's circumstances that brought it and it can affect any gender

Ok, what about her child?
Re: Any Disadvantage Marrying A Single Mother? by mosdii(m): 11:53am On Dec 05, 2021
Yes Cos Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

4 Likes

Re: Any Disadvantage Marrying A Single Mother? by frozen70(f): 1:19pm On Dec 05, 2021
Amudeneogu:
cry
Ok, what about her child?

What's wrong with the child

If the father of the child later comes for his child it's left for the child to follow the dad or not

She will bear children for the new man and you will have your won child too from her

Most single women keeps their children because children are better off with their mum
Re: Any Disadvantage Marrying A Single Mother? by suffering: 4:35pm On Dec 05, 2021
Marry her first then let us know.
Re: Any Disadvantage Marrying A Single Mother? by essentialone(m): 5:39am On Mar 02
Only an extremely stupid man, ends up marrying a Single Mother.

Women are extremely demonic and manipulative. She wants you to accept and care for her previous child or children unconditionally.

Reverse the table in your mind, and glimpse at what would have happened if you were to bring to her, a child born to you, by another lady. You will then realise that you married a Monster. No matter how close I get to a lady or ladies, I never get fooled by who they truly are: Manipulative Monsters!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Any Disadvantage Marrying A Single Mother? by Brandiebird: 5:41am On Mar 02
Amudeneogu:

None at all; IF she is the right woman for you.
Re: Any Disadvantage Marrying A Single Mother? by Fahvvy: 12:52pm On Mar 02
Let's be honest with ourselves, there is no "good" quality you find in a single mother than you can't find from a virgin girl, NONE undecided...

And most of the baggages found in single mothers are usually absent in virgin girls undecided...

So I ask you, why would leave a virgin girl with little or no baggage for a bag full of baggage? undecided...

I'm not saying single mothers are bad people, all I'm saying is that, why consider a single mother with lots of baggage over a virgin girl with little or no baggage? undecided...
Re: Any Disadvantage Marrying A Single Mother? by FRANCISTOWN: 2:02pm On Mar 02
Amudeneogu:

Read and be glorified.

https://www.nairaland.com/7642158/why-should-marry-care-love
Re: Any Disadvantage Marrying A Single Mother? by FRANCISTOWN: 2:06pm On Mar 02
frozen70:

Being a single mother is not an infection and curse, it's circumstances that brought it and it can affect any gender

Being a single mother is an infection and a curse. It's either she was too useless to be kept or she was unlucky.

And one of the laws of power says.

Avoid the unlucky
Re: Any Disadvantage Marrying A Single Mother? by frozen70(f): 2:23pm On Mar 02
FRANCISTOWN:

Being a single mother is an infection and a curse. It's either she was too useless to be kept or she was unlucky.

And one of the laws of power says.

Avoid the unlucky

You are so raw and unrefined

You dont even know if you will be in that shoe as a single father

Dont spew trash as you have not really seen the four corners of this life
Re: Any Disadvantage Marrying A Single Mother? by Tonystory: 3:04pm On Mar 02
Wait, what about a woman who left an Abusive relationship but the man takes custody of the child , is it better to marry her than the woman who have custody of the child ?
Re: Any Disadvantage Marrying A Single Mother? by Pupanchy(f): 3:22pm On Mar 02
It's varies and depends but as for me l prefer to start a fresh than raising someone kids
Re: Any Disadvantage Marrying A Single Mother? by Exceed15: 4:22pm On Mar 02
If she was raised by a single mother there's no hope for you bro. It's a foundational thing. They are full of bitterness.
Re: Any Disadvantage Marrying A Single Mother? by Exceed15: 4:24pm On Mar 02
ChiefSosa:
There are good sides and bad sides to being with a single mom. We also have to understand that some women become single moms due to life circumstances, not just by choice. Some lost their husband to death, some left abusive relationships, some were raped, etc

Disadvantages:
Most single moms are desperate and only want a man that would take responsibilities;
they don't want you because they fell in love with you. They'll mostly trick you with sob stories and act like wife materials, so you'll marry them.
You spend more time, resources, money and energy raising the kid(s) she has with another man, and you can't always expect appreciation, either now or in the future.
You have to know that you can't always have a say in the affairs of the child, even if the child is under your roof. Most step-kids are disrespectful.

Advantages:
Not all of them are the same. Some single moms are actually responsible and can be of great help in raising your kids, since they have experience. Some are less demanding and can actually help maintain the family and keeping the house in order. Some single moms only need a responsible man that their kid(s) could look up to and imitate.

Before getting with a single mom:
You need to confirm her reason for being single; her relationship status with the man that got her pregnant; make sure she's responsible and the kid(s) she is raising is also responsible; make sure she's not a liability, but rather an asset; make sure she's got a job; DO NOT rush marriage; make sure she has her finances in order, etc

But, if you feel you can't handle a single mom, then don't give her the impression you want to settle with her. Also, a woman with one child is easier to handle, than a woman with multiple children, especially if the children come from different fathers. You have to understand that being a step father makes you a guardian, caretaker or a mentor to the child, and NOT a father.
So, there's advantages and disadvantages of being with a single mom, although the disadvantages are more than advantages.

There's a different between single mothers and a widow. Get this right.

(1) (Reply)

She Slap Me Because Of Sex / I Am Tired, Please Help(pics) / The Girl I Just Met Tell Me This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.