Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,523 members, 7,888,668 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 12:29 PM

She Slap Me Because Of Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Slap Me Because Of Sex (4519 Views)

Video: Couple Making Love In Face me And Slap Me House Dirty Opened Bathroom / 'Lack Of Sex Will Make You Mad' - Nigerian "Slay Queen" / I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Slap Me Because Of Sex by Lostchild(m): 1:34pm On Apr 15, 2022

Women are sexual beings than men √√√
Women love sex more than men √√√√
Women enjoy sex than men √√√√√√√

Women silently crave for sex than men.√√

But women don't express or bublicize their sexuality like men. They prefare to choose a suitable partner while men like to have it with random partners as kinky fulfillment.

All these above ↟ are 100% truth.

THE GIST
One night - I went to a retail shop to buy some stuff, there I saw two women in their 40's discussing about sex. They were appreciating God workmanship because of preeq.

They were so carried away that, they didn't even know I was standing in front of them. I watched these two women, as one of them smiled and said, preeq is very sweet. Aaaarh haaaah, it is too sweet. God try O

The second woman said; preeq is very sweet, God knows what he create.

I looked at both of them perplexed shocked and silently blurted, so you women are appreciating God because of strong big gbola?

After you will come online to bash men, saying that, we men like sex too much.

9 Likes

Re: She Slap Me Because Of Sex by Lostchild(m): 1:36pm On Apr 15, 2022
I will re-update later

8 Likes

➴ ➶ ➷ THE LOVE MAKING

I remember when my ex damsel cried the very first time I refused to touch her and fvck her after 48 hours together.

She cried and beg for my kisses and soft touch.

As a genuine lover, I decide to over look her wrongs and give her what she asked for. I remember looking at her beautiful face and saw she was so hungry for my cucumber. She was ready to eat and swallow me.

As I unzip, the atmosphere around us became so intense. My canon was hard as rock. She did felt the 69°c heat.

I gently remove her wet panty and spread her legs to both side as I take a clear view of her heavenly hole. tongue

Gosh, she was damn hot and hairy I must say. I slowly slide into her joy hole as a happy man. cheesy

Our sexual bonding was immense. Me deep inside her, I could feel our oneness. She felt my girth as I filled her love hole.

My honey rod gave her the blessed ride of the century. I was gentle and tender towards her, as I gave her the joy of her life

I ride her very slow like a king on a white horse.

I ride her in a slow pace and gently took her to (cloud 9) - the heavenly.

She held me so tight as her body vibrate and shake in passion and ecstacy.

When she got to (cloud 9) she began to moan in a low voice; Saying; Oh Oh, oou. Hmm, huunnn, haan, hmn. oo ooooooo Godddddr as she explode in multiple orgasm.

She called the name of the Almighty because she was lost In cloud 9 like a lost child.

After a good dose of cums, she hug me with joy as she was fully satisfied. She began to confess her un-dieing love for me, and how much she loved me and how sweet I am.

She told me many times that, she just can't love another man preeq, except mine.

I saw her genuine love and loyalty after the good hot passionate and heavenly fvck.

My cucumber was just too sweet for Nigeria women. I also have come to understand that, every women are so loyal to cucumber

All the nairaland women knows what I am talking about. They are loyal to the Big P that service their juissy P.

THE MESSAGE ↴ ↧
I have heard women say this big lie many times over and over again that, men like sex too much. Men can't control them self over the thought of VG. But if we honestly look at it, women are the ones that like and crave sex. They are the one enjoying the sinful deed.

Women love sex more than men
Women crave for sex more than men.

I repeat; women enjoy sex more than men. How? through their moaning and (sighing)

Men only enjoys the last minutes, while women enjoy the all minutes.

10 Likes

Re: She Slap Me Because Of Sex by Kriss216: 1:36pm On Apr 15, 2022
Women live for sex.

A sex starved woman is assistant devil.

17 Likes

THE REALITY⇨⇩

In (Gen 3:16) God made the decree into the woman; For your desires shall be for your husband, and he shall rule over you

NOTE; It was not sexual desire, but all desires of a woman will be on a man.

Many of you women don't understand the mystery of God master piece called MAN. God Himself decree untoman as the sole giver.

Men are givers
Women are receivers.

We men love to f'vck⤵
You women love to be well fv'cked.⤴

The misunderstanding comes when you women think we love sex too much. No, we men are created to be pleasing you women and we please you too much.

Men will be the one to toast you.
Men will be the one to care for you
Men will be the one to give you money.
Men will be the one to give you love.
Men will be the one to pet you.
Men will be the one to please you.

We will kiss you
We will suck your bobby
We will suck your clit
We will be the one to finger-scrub you.
We will be the one to f'cck you just to gives you pleasures.

We will give you our seed (babies)

We will fulfill all your fantasia for you

Yet, you women can not be satisfied.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Slap Me Because Of Sex by Lostchild(m): 1:41pm On Apr 15, 2022
For all those of you feminist women, who believes in equality, stop deceiving yourself. A man and a woman can never be equal as God created them to be. They are different creature in nature

Women are completely different from men even though they are biologically design to mate with men to reproduce.

WOMEN are more of self-centered and love to be loved.

MEN are more self-less as they need someone to give love as they love to love.

Men also desire respect as love in return for all that God created them to give.

BUT

Women desire to be loved as God created them to receive.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Slap Me Because Of Sex by Lostchild(m): 1:42pm On Apr 15, 2022
Women likes and crave for sex too much. They failed to understand that, it takes lot of fuel for men to use their canon to stimulate and pleasure them.

In living with them, they wilk make a demand for you to be f:cking them everyday.

They like fcrk too much

They silently crave for sex too much.

They don't know what it takes to be a man. sad

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Slap Me Because Of Sex by Nobody: 1:46pm On Apr 15, 2022
Story story storyyy!!!
Once upon a time, time timmmeee!!!

2 Likes

Re: She Slap Me Because Of Sex by Nobody: 1:48pm On Apr 15, 2022
Mehn you must be a very good and skillful fucker for your women to be crying, kneeling and begging you for sex wink!!

Well the pure facts is that we women love sex more than men... that's how it is meant to be

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Slap Me Because Of Sex by Ochyes: 2:02pm On Apr 15, 2022
Well the pure facts is that we women love sex more than men... that's how it is meant to be

Are you truly honest?
Re: She Slap Me Because Of Sex by Nobody: 2:31pm On Apr 15, 2022
Ochyes:

Are you truly honest?
Mr. Man it's not about been honest, its an undisputed fact undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Slap Me Because Of Sex by Highhhio(m): 2:48pm On Apr 15, 2022
WA0020

Re: She Slap Me Because Of Sex by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 15, 2022
Lol.. Na today u dey know say na dem enjoy am pass us. Anytime a girl says " I don't like sex" I don't enjoy sex" two things involved

1. Either her current or last guy no sabi doking well or
2. She want u to put in work so she can really enjoy it as she wants..

I dey always laugh guys when dey say their babe no dey like fūck. Oga if she dey stingy with sex for u just know u ain't doing it right..

4 Likes

Re: She Slap Me Because Of Sex by loosecanon50(m): 4:50pm On Apr 15, 2022
Kai, you don lost true true, and you don't need to be found. He be like you carry nepa pole as priiiick
Re: She Slap Me Because Of Sex by Reggaemich(m): 7:33pm On Apr 15, 2022
Oga do your best and leave the rest

No kill yourself Ò, because

If u die, there will be a replacement for u
Re: She Slap Me Because Of Sex by Nobody: 8:02pm On Apr 15, 2022
Is an open secret nah, thats why the keep shouting "harder,harder" during sex, simple logic, e dey sweet them grin grin

Re: She Slap Me Because Of Sex by ashawopikin(m): 8:12pm On Apr 15, 2022
U don't have to write these long epistle to convince us women love sex more than me, it's obvious that there are lots of sex starved women out there, most runs girls are having sex not for the money but the experience

1 Like

Re: She Slap Me Because Of Sex by pillager: 8:53pm On Apr 15, 2022
Lost child, continue
Re: She Slap Me Because Of Sex by Nyascobar1414: 9:29pm On Apr 15, 2022
The way women like sex ehh......

Niggas wey wan marry, make una prepare well well oo...
Cos that guilt of them committing fornication wont be there anymore...they now gad their man...

So na constant fvvking oo...
Shaa, na you go still loose, when you don release sperm too much, u go less like ballon wey den chook pin
Re: She Slap Me Because Of Sex by Nobody: 12:02am On Apr 16, 2022
I didn't read, but it looks like something that is well-written and I like that.
Re: She Slap Me Because Of Sex by Sheddy5(m): 8:52am On Apr 16, 2022
@Lostchild why is she your ex?? What cause the break up after such nice experience??
Re: She Slap Me Because Of Sex by Nobody: 10:54am On Apr 16, 2022
Lostchild:
Women likes and crave for sex too much. They failed to understand that, it takes lot of fuel for men to use their canon tostimulate and pleasure them.

In living with them, they wilk make a demand for you to be f:cking them everyday.

They like fcrk too much

They silently crave for sex too much.

They are very loyal to Mr P

grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Masturbation Has Distroyed My Dick Please Help!! / 'True Love' Versus Campatibility And Understanding / How Do You Let A Girl Know You Love Her Without Telling Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.