Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,708 members, 7,889,240 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:37 AM

What Most Guys Who Demand Too Much Of Women Look Like (pic) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Most Guys Who Demand Too Much Of Women Look Like (pic) (66566 Views)

Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) / Why Do Women Look At My Feet In Public? / Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Most Guys Who Demand Too Much Of Women Look Like (pic) by LifestyleTonite: 6:05pm On Dec 05, 2021
Angelawhite:

Hope your girlfriend’s fairness is real o. Check very well o grin

O boy na real o. I can't marry a bleaching girl. She's yellow to the bone

1 Like

Re: What Most Guys Who Demand Too Much Of Women Look Like (pic) by LifestyleTonite: 6:07pm On Dec 05, 2021
Hayee:
Kai let me catch you first cheesy cheesy

I go just chop your money and clean mouth, dump you if money do mistake and finish grin grin tongue

Shebi the only thing you will do is come to Nairaland create thread and wail cheesy grin grin
Lol as far as money is made grin grin grin
Men are addicted to heartless gold diggers cheesy grin tongue tongue

Don't mind the clown who thinks money is everything. He doesn't know that when a girl is milking a man, she's only doing it to push him away. But since he's too stupid to see clearly, she'll continue to drain him till he comes to his senses.

They think all a woman wants is money, money, money and nothing else. They forget that woman are sexy beings and also want a good looking masculine man, not some effeminate sissy or a weakling.
Re: What Most Guys Who Demand Too Much Of Women Look Like (pic) by professore(m): 6:15pm On Dec 05, 2021
Nice
Re: What Most Guys Who Demand Too Much Of Women Look Like (pic) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Dec 05, 2021
My simple take is,try not to be broke,look and dress responsible and create a unique personality over time,and lastly respect woman cos u came out through one.then watch them respect u without ur consent.

1 Like

Re: What Most Guys Who Demand Too Much Of Women Look Like (pic) by Bekermann(m): 6:19pm On Dec 05, 2021
There is oil on your head... Correct guy!

TarOrfeeek:

Men, do not embark on self improvement to "get girls"

That's a wasteful, empty and self deprecating life to live.

Exercise because you want to be fit.
Grow wealth because you want to be rich.
Spend on yourself because you deserve self love.

DO NOT DO ANYTHING FOR A WOMAN'S AFFECTION!

OP, your own folly was declaring the landed property, higher income and adding marriage as an achievement. (BP WK Mangina Simp)

Body go soon tell you. grin

2 Likes

Re: What Most Guys Who Demand Too Much Of Women Look Like (pic) by LINTUNE(m): 6:24pm On Dec 05, 2021
Nairaland and women matter ..the op said without a woman,a man is nothing, wow...anyway una own better , me wet de still reason to better my life no fit come de argue on top woman matter ..op even said u have to look fit,not for health benefit,business presentation or even to boost self esteem, rather you should build up cos of women...guy to be frank your mumu too much..do u know some women love men with potbelly?..do u know some women prefer very chubby men to slim and fit men..you of all ppl should know that women wants is insatiable, if u try please woman completely you will just die for nothing..

2 Likes

Re: What Most Guys Who Demand Too Much Of Women Look Like (pic) by CSTRR: 6:24pm On Dec 05, 2021
LifestyleTonite:

Is it a woman above 30 aka evening newspaper that you want to marry? Stay fit and add other resources to enable you land a girl below 27 who still has youthfulness
Oga, 30 year old women have their merits.

I don't date women who are still in their zee world phase.

Women that value afropunk hairstyle on men over a good brain.

1 Like

Re: What Most Guys Who Demand Too Much Of Women Look Like (pic) by CSTRR: 6:26pm On Dec 05, 2021
The kind of women OP is talking about.

If you don't have afropunk on your head, you are not attractive to them.

Na that type of baby women you want make men marry?

1 Like

Re: What Most Guys Who Demand Too Much Of Women Look Like (pic) by Heroicvic(m): 6:27pm On Dec 05, 2021
There's no sense here bruh
Marriage is not an achievement but a liability.
That's how guys feel before they jump right in to it, marriage before tripling your hustle ( I laugh in Taiwan) I guess you're just trying to let us know you've made some changes hence marriage ready but clearly you are not.... Lemme stop here

Like the other guy said your body go tell you
Re: What Most Guys Who Demand Too Much Of Women Look Like (pic) by Labadi69: 6:30pm On Dec 05, 2021
LifestyleTonite:

You appear intelligent but that's not what it is. You failed to see the essence of the post. Where did I say men should improve on themselves all because of girls? I made it clear that the reason girls are snubbing them is because they themselves have not loved themselves by investing in themselves.

You can't tell me you didn't see where I mentioned the things guys need to work on which is about themselves. Trust me, no one achieves those things and don't have both girls and guys admiring them.

Also, who told you marriage is not an achievement? Dumb youths of today have been brainwashed by westernisation to think marriage is nothing. A married man is one or more persons better than his single counterpart. He has a wife who helps him do certain things and children who are gifts from God. But brainwashed fellows like you end up with baby mamas who milk you of child support while strangers insert their pipe in the hole your child came from all because "marriage is not an achievement".

I think at this point I will declare you stupid for saying landed property and higher income are not achievements. What is an achievement to you? Smoking weed? I guess your mum still feeds you for you to be absent of your senses.

Well, I believe the wise ones have gotten the sense out of the thread.

Per bolded, what makes you think strangers are not inserting their large pipes in your wife’s holes? Are you a child? undecided

1 Like

Re: What Most Guys Who Demand Too Much Of Women Look Like (pic) by ImoleNaija: 6:33pm On Dec 05, 2021
Hayee:
Kai let me catch you first cheesy cheesy

I go just chop your money and clean mouth, dump you if money do mistake and finish grin grin tongue

Shebi the only thing you will do is come to Nairaland create thread and wail cheesy grin grin
Lol as far as money is made grin grin grin
Men are addicted to heartless gold diggers cheesy grin tongue tongue

LifestyleTonite:

Don't mind the clown who thinks money is everything. He doesn't know that when a girl is milking a man, she's only doing it to push him away. But since he's too stupid to see clearly, she'll continue to drain him till he comes to his senses.

They think all a woman wants is money, money, money and nothing else. They forget that woman are sexy beings and also want a good looking masculine man, not some effeminate sissy or a weakling.

Tell us more

Re: What Most Guys Who Demand Too Much Of Women Look Like (pic) by Mancrossfire: 6:36pm On Dec 05, 2021
O boy you mentioned wizkid been short that's why tems snub him? I bet you the so called love of your life will dumb you if she have the opportunity of meeting wizkid one on one despite his height.
Real men/achievers don't brag about what nature gave them...things like height, skin colour and facial looks. They brag about what they achieved outside the gift of nature because if we where to choose our statures nobody would be of vertical disadvantage.
For you to cite wizkid heights as the reason why tem snubs him shows you're not a real man/achiever.

Can you compare regina Daniel ex boyfriend with ned nwoko?
Maybe you're still a kid to know that women prioritise financial security over everything.

5 Likes

Re: What Most Guys Who Demand Too Much Of Women Look Like (pic) by Mancrossfire: 6:41pm On Dec 05, 2021
LifestyleTonite:
Quickly check the picture below before reading this short piece.

Welcome back.

Laughing out so aloud in red pill language.

It's time for guys to sit down and tell themselves the truth too and not just sit around and slam girls.

Guys have issues too. Many of them look shapeless or out of shape, yet they want a damsel in their life. When a damsel turns them down because they don't look attractive, they start to pour out their frustration on all girls.

Some think everything has to do with money. They think once they get money, they can get any girl for themselves. That's true to some extent, but you cant get love with just money, just sex which is not as good as knowing you are loved to pieces by the opposite sex.

Money is a tool you use to walk up to love. You use money to hit the gym, eat good food and look fit. But some guys think just buying expensive clothes is what matters, disregarding the fact that they need the right physique to accentuate the clothes.

Look at Wizkid and Tems. Wizkid was snubbed on stage by Tems. Why? Man's too short and boyish. Place Trey Songs or Drake on stage with her, which is clearly a match, and watch her fall over them.

Half the time, some rich men are dating or married to women who don't find them sexually attractive, but they don't know. They think all that matters is giving her money. That they do until they realise that one jobless dude is not only sleeping with their woman but also using the money they give their woman to level up.

Guys, lack of money is not the only reason why you can't find a damsel to love you sincerely. The reason why girls don't love you or even notice you passing by is because you don't love yourself. Imagine guys between 20 and 40 already having potbelly with fat body like a woman. I bet you that the expensive clothes you will rock with that kind of body will look normal or abnormal on you, instead of having that dashing effect it had on the model that rocked it on the runway.

So, guys, instead of joining the gang of guys that bash girls on social media, why not join the click of guys that would rather spend that moment working on themselves financially, spiritually, physically and emotionally?

Hit the gym today. A sexy and fit body will cover up your 'ugly face'. Once you start to work out with visible result, bet it that compliments will start to come your way. I'm a living example. I've always had a cute and handsome face, but I thought that was all I needed until I graduated and saw a decline in advances from ladies. That was when I decided to hit the gym and stay fit. Today, female colleagues, both single and married, do compliment me loudly. Male colleagues see me as an inspiration because I stand out from among them. Guess what I've become? I've become the kind of guy both men and women love. Such is whom ladies love, because ladies flock around who others flock around.

So, red pill guys, enough of female bashing, because to be honest, they owe you nothing. A they want in life is a high value man, not necessarily a rich man, but a man others admire without money attached to him.

The day I decided to love myself was the day I went to meet a carpenter and told him to make a local bench for me to use for bench press exercise. I worked out at home for two months before discovering that there was a gym close to my house, which I later registered in. Then I proceeded to get some workout suppliments. The day I stepped out to Ikeja City Mall to get one was the day I met the love of my life, a gorgeous light-skinned lady that looks like she got cropped out of a magazine. Did I mention that she loves me to pieces and calls me thrice a day with each calls lasting over an hour? She exhausts her airtime and immediately converts to Whatsapp call. The day I met her at ICM, I remember I was getting advances from ladies at the mall that day. Did I look rich? No. Did I look attractive? Yes.

Don't get me wrong, I don't look bulked up like Arnold Schwarzenegger, but I look fit and elegant with tones in the right places. I wish I could post pictures but it's not my style. Right now, I'm working on my finances and about to buy a landed property and work towards marriage next year. I'm also thinking about trippling my hustle next year.

Simply put, I spent my little money on myself by hitting the gym and enjoying myself. Same money would have gone into simping for a girl all in a bid to get her attention. These days, I don't hesitate to lavish on myself, buy nice and expensive shoes. So, I don't see it as a big deal to give my chick nice trips.

It's time for boys to learn to be men and stop whining like sissies. Work on yourself and the love you desire will be yours. Don't forget to pray to God too.

Start in this order:

Spiritually - read the Bible
Financially - work and save
Physically - hit the gym
Emotionally - don't let a lady's rejection or anything get on your nerves.

Peace guys

grin
O boy you mentioned wizkid been short that's why tems snub him? I bet you the so called love of your life with will dumb you if she have the opportunity of meeting wizkid one on one despite his height.
Real men/achievers don't brag about what nature gave them...things like height, skin colour and facial looks. They brag about what they achieved outside the gift of nature because if will where to choose our statures nobody would be of vertical disadvantage.
For you to cite wizkid heights as the reason why tem snubs him shows you're not a real man/achiever.

Can you compare regina Daniel ex boyfriend with ned nwiko?
Maybe you're still a kid to know that women prioritise financial security over everything.

2 Likes

Re: What Most Guys Who Demand Too Much Of Women Look Like (pic) by HowDareU: 6:50pm On Dec 05, 2021
Wow! This is a top-notch article. Kudos to the OP. If you go to a busy Lagos street and take a random observatory-look at guy between the ages of twenty-five (25) to forty-five (45), you will realise that a lot of them need to hit the gym. A lot of men are between two (2) to nine (9) months pregnant (speaking literally). Good physique, good communication skills and spirituality (not forgetting financial stability) are key to attracting the right babes. Guys, it is not only money you need to attract a lady, looking hot is a plus. Chai, too much pot-bellies around. Abeg, if na to trek for ten (10) minutes, e no too much.

2 Likes

Re: What Most Guys Who Demand Too Much Of Women Look Like (pic) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Dec 05, 2021
Lol.

You are right op.

Ugly, dirty, frustrated failures require perfection from the opposite sex.

Deluded fools.
Re: What Most Guys Who Demand Too Much Of Women Look Like (pic) by LifestyleTonite: 7:08pm On Dec 05, 2021
CSTRR:

Oga, 30 year old women have their merits.

I don't date women who are still in their zee world phase.

Women that value afropunk hairstyle on men over a good brain.

Your problem is that you are unable to nab a young girl in her twenties. That's why you settle for old and definitely used up over thirties who don't have any option other than settle for what's available, which is you. grin
Re: What Most Guys Who Demand Too Much Of Women Look Like (pic) by abidragon: 7:15pm On Dec 05, 2021
super wierd and freeky to say about a guy
Re: What Most Guys Who Demand Too Much Of Women Look Like (pic) by ModelLook(m): 7:16pm On Dec 05, 2021
LifestyleTonite:
Quickly check the picture below before reading this short piece.

Welcome back.

Laughing out so aloud in red pill language.

It's time for guys to sit down and tell themselves the truth too and not just sit around and slam girls.

Guys have issues too. Many of them look shapeless or out of shape, yet they want a damsel in their life. When a damsel turns them down because they don't look attractive, they start to pour out their frustration on all girls.

Some think everything has to do with money. They think once they get money, they can get any girl for themselves. That's true to some extent, but you cant get love with just money, just sex which is not as good as knowing you are loved to pieces by the opposite sex.

Money is a tool you use to walk up to love. You use money to hit the gym, eat good food and look fit. But some guys think just buying expensive clothes is what matters, disregarding the fact that they need the right physique to accentuate the clothes.

Look at Wizkid and Tems. Wizkid was snubbed on stage by Tems. Why? Man's too short and boyish. Place Trey Songs or Drake on stage with her, which is clearly a match, and watch her fall over them.

Half the time, some rich men are dating or married to women who don't find them sexually attractive, but they don't know. They think all that matters is giving her money. That they do until they realise that one jobless dude is not only sleeping with their woman but also using the money they give their woman to level up.

Guys, lack of money is not the only reason why you can't find a damsel to love you sincerely. The reason why girls don't love you or even notice you passing by is because you don't love yourself. Imagine guys between 20 and 40 already having potbelly with fat body like a woman. I bet you that the expensive clothes you will rock with that kind of body will look normal or abnormal on you, instead of having that dashing effect it had on the model that rocked it on the runway.

So, guys, instead of joining the gang of guys that bash girls on social media, why not join the click of guys that would rather spend that moment working on themselves financially, spiritually, physically and emotionally?

Hit the gym today. A sexy and fit body will cover up your 'ugly face'. Once you start to work out with visible result, bet it that compliments will start to come your way. I'm a living example. I've always had a cute and handsome face, but I thought that was all I needed until I graduated and saw a decline in advances from ladies. That was when I decided to hit the gym and stay fit. Today, female colleagues, both single and married, do compliment me loudly. Male colleagues see me as an inspiration because I stand out from among them. Guess what I've become? I've become the kind of guy both men and women love. Such is whom ladies love, because ladies flock around who others flock around.

So, red pill guys, enough of female bashing, because to be honest, they owe you nothing. A they want in life is a high value man, not necessarily a rich man, but a man others admire without money attached to him.

The day I decided to love myself was the day I went to meet a carpenter and told him to make a local bench for me to use for bench press exercise. I worked out at home for two months before discovering that there was a gym close to my house, which I later registered in. Then I proceeded to get some workout suppliments. The day I stepped out to Ikeja City Mall to get one was the day I met the love of my life, a gorgeous light-skinned lady that looks like she got cropped out of a magazine. Did I mention that she loves me to pieces and calls me thrice a day with each calls lasting over an hour? She exhausts her airtime and immediately converts to Whatsapp call. The day I met her at ICM, I remember I was getting advances from ladies at the mall that day. Did I look rich? No. Did I look attractive? Yes.

Don't get me wrong, I don't look bulked up like Arnold Schwarzenegger, but I look fit and elegant with tones in the right places. I wish I could post pictures but it's not my style. Right now, I'm working on my finances and about to buy a landed property and work towards marriage next year. I'm also thinking about trippling my hustle next year.

Simply put, I spent my little money on myself by hitting the gym and enjoying myself. Same money would have gone into simping for a girl all in a bid to get her attention. These days, I don't hesitate to lavish on myself, buy nice and expensive shoes. So, I don't see it as a big deal to give my chick nice trips.

It's time for boys to learn to be men and stop whining like sissies. Work on yourself and the love you desire will be yours. Don't forget to pray to God too.

Start in this order:

Spiritually - read the Bible
Financially - work and save
Physically - hit the gym
Emotionally - don't let a lady's rejection or anything get on your nerves.

Peace guys

grin

This is a beautiful post and I must commend you for that. Good job. You actually spoke to me because I woke up this morning and I thought about restarting all these.

I didn't go to church so I had time to pause and retrospect for a minute. I then decided to restart my daily workout to keep looking and feeling good which I had stopped due to some personal issues that has been making me unhappy lately. I also decided to work on all aspects of my life both physically, financially, emotionally and spiritually and in due to time, all will be well.

Reading your post now, I think this is a confirmation or maybe God's way of confirming my thoughts.

So help me God.

2 Likes

Re: What Most Guys Who Demand Too Much Of Women Look Like (pic) by LifestyleTonite: 7:16pm On Dec 05, 2021
Mancrossfire:

O boy you mentioned wizkid been short that's why tems snub him? I bet you the so called love of your life with will dumb you if she have the opportunity of meeting wizkid one on one despite his height.
Real men/achievers don't brag about what nature gave them...things like height, skin colour and facial looks. They brag about what they achieved outside the gift of nature because if will where to choose our statures nobody would be of vertical disadvantage.

Can you compare regina Daniel ex boyfriend with ned nwiko?

Another problem you have is that you think every woman is after money.

Yes, Wizkid is short, but is only offense is not bulking up.

Look at Wizkid and Tony Elumelu who at his age still works out. Who looks more masculine between them? Had it been Wizkid works out, his clothes will look good on him like the ones on Elumelu.

Look at ladies all around a masculine Elumelu. They see him as a man who has got it all - Financially, Physically, Emotionally and probably Spiritually.

What Wizkid needs is to bulk up to compliment his lack of height. But if he doesn't want it, that shouldn't stop YOU from wanting it. Guess what? He has money he can use to simp around with, you don't and may never have it. So get the low hanging fruit which is a good shape while you work towards money.

Re: What Most Guys Who Demand Too Much Of Women Look Like (pic) by tensazangetsu20(m): 7:17pm On Dec 05, 2021
LifestyleTonite:

Your problem is that you are unable to nab a young girl in her twenties. That's why you settle for old and definitely used up over thirties who don't have any option other than settle for what's available, which is you. grin
You have their time. Honestly keeping fit and looking good is much more difficult than making money. It's why a lot of them have given up and be like na only money I need. I have been there but health is wealth.
Re: What Most Guys Who Demand Too Much Of Women Look Like (pic) by Dmacqh(m): 7:20pm On Dec 05, 2021
Get fit , make money , Bleep well , be informed and you will be healthy . Every action we take , either earning big or working out , is to add advantage to ourselves . You can use the advantage to get what you want or desires .
Life no balance . I don’t think physique is paramount to any relationship/marriage. Beauty can take you to a palace, same way handsomeness can fetch you a damsel , but only your character will determine how long you will last in such place or with the person . Value human, develop empathy .
Wether we like it or not , we live for each other( man and woman ) . None will be complete without the other . What do I know ? Assist me via my signature. I’m a grateful soul .

1 Like

Re: What Most Guys Who Demand Too Much Of Women Look Like (pic) by LifestyleTonite: 7:23pm On Dec 05, 2021
tensazangetsu20:

You have their time. Honestly keeping fit and looking good is much more difficult than making money. It's why a lot of them have given up and be like na only money I need. I have been there but health is wealth.

The worst part is that they will never make money thereby rendering them complete losers. grin
Re: What Most Guys Who Demand Too Much Of Women Look Like (pic) by Hayee(f): 7:23pm On Dec 05, 2021
ImoleNaija:

Tell us more
you will know more when I meet you first cheesy grin tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: What Most Guys Who Demand Too Much Of Women Look Like (pic) by tensazangetsu20(m): 7:25pm On Dec 05, 2021
LifestyleTonite:

The worst part is that they will never make money thereby rendering them complete losers. grin
Gbam so many men like that in Nigeria no single kobo yet big tummy. Look at all them artisans on the street. Many are fucking broke but see how their shape is.
Re: What Most Guys Who Demand Too Much Of Women Look Like (pic) by Mancrossfire: 7:27pm On Dec 05, 2021
LifestyleTonite:

Another problem you have is that you think every woman is after money.

Yes, Wizkid is short, but is only offense is not bulking up.

Look at Wizkid and Tony Elumelu who at his age still works out. Who looks more masculine between them? Had it been Wizkid works out, his clothes will look good on him like the ones on Elumelu.

Look at ladies all around a masculine Elumelu. They see him as a man who has got it all - Financially, Physically, Emotionally and probably Spiritually.

What Wizkid needs is to bulk up to compliment his lack of height. But if he doesn't want it, that shouldn't stop YOU from wanting it. Guess what? He has money he can use to simp around with, you don't and may never have it. So get the low hanging fruit which is a good shape while you work towards money.

@ the bolded is the reason why I said maybe you're still a boy. Being short is none of his making. No gym on earth can add to his height and being short his not his personal fault. Wizkid is a successful guy and that's what matters as per what anyone can brag about rather than the gift of nature.

1 Like

Re: What Most Guys Who Demand Too Much Of Women Look Like (pic) by franchasng: 7:30pm On Dec 05, 2021
op you have a point, men ought to strive to stay fit for their own health and longevity not necessarily to attract our modern ladies because what modern ladies of our time actually need from a man is financial stability and supply.

Also what most guys actually want from modern ladies of today is that physical attractiveness and of course sex, which means the guys have the right to demand physical beauty and hotness from the ladies while the ladies who are mostly interested in a man's money have no moral right to demand physical beauty from the man since the man's money have already paid for that grin

1 Like

Re: What Most Guys Who Demand Too Much Of Women Look Like (pic) by Ebonygeek(f): 7:33pm On Dec 05, 2021
THANK YOU!!!
Re: What Most Guys Who Demand Too Much Of Women Look Like (pic) by Nyascobar1414: 7:38pm On Dec 05, 2021
Hassanmaye:
Have you ever smell it before ni
that fishy smell when they pass you by

1 Like

Re: What Most Guys Who Demand Too Much Of Women Look Like (pic) by Nyascobar1414: 7:40pm On Dec 05, 2021
ukaface:
looooooooool
All what you listed are weaknesses?
Are you shift.ing me?

To me, somehow that kills my drive for girls, cos when I just know you menstruate all this shii smelling blood, I'd be like Wtf should I ask this girl out..

1 Like

Re: What Most Guys Who Demand Too Much Of Women Look Like (pic) by ukaface(f): 7:43pm On Dec 05, 2021
Nyascobar1414:

To me, somehow that kills my drive for girls, cos when I just know you menstruate all this shii smelling blood, I'd be like Wtf should I ask this girl out..
Are you for real?
Biologically that's what makes us females.

Sorry,no offence intended
Are you LGBTQ?
Re: What Most Guys Who Demand Too Much Of Women Look Like (pic) by Nyascobar1414: 7:44pm On Dec 05, 2021
LifestyleTonite:

It's not for the validation of a girl. It is for your own improvement. We live in a society where weakness in men is not frowned at. Look at so many men looking skinny with noodle arms while some are fat. In the past, such men die easily when war comes while the heavily built and fit ones survive. Remember, it's the survival of the fittest, not the fattest.

Women in the past dread weak men, but stupid men haven't realised it. Why do you think BBNaija guys all look well-built? It oozes sex appeal and attraction. If your women doesn't find you attractive physically, just agree that you are just a provider to her who can't get her wet.

A man who works on himself isn't doing it because he wants to be sleeping around. He's doing it because one has to keep improving and developing cos the world is fast changing. Moreover, working out boost health and testosterone which helps sexually.

Look, be sincere to yourself, you are living because of a woman or women. Otherwise, it is rags you will be wearing and not designer clothes. Only a liar will say he doesn't do things because of women. You can have the whole world, but without a woman, it is a waste - ask Adam.

ohh what you've just posted just made me leave the thread..
Okay having the whole world without a woman is a waste...
Last i checked bill gate doesnt have a woman.
Re: What Most Guys Who Demand Too Much Of Women Look Like (pic) by Nyascobar1414: 7:47pm On Dec 05, 2021
[quote author=ukaface post=108243384]Are you for real? Biologically that's what makes us females.

Sorry,no offence intended Are you LGBTQ?[/quote
nope.. I detest that shii..
Though i'm trying to overlook those things that make y'all girls. I just see 'em (girls) for who they are , nothing more..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend At A Fast Food Restaurant / Man Carries His Big-Sized Girlfriend On His Back And Got Internet Agog / A Guy Having A Female Roommate In School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.