Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,698 members, 7,889,220 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 05:49 AM

What Most Guys Who Demand Too Much Of Women Look Like (pic) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Most Guys Who Demand Too Much Of Women Look Like (pic) (66556 Views)

Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) / Why Do Women Look At My Feet In Public? / Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Most Guys Who Demand Too Much Of Women Look Like (pic) by MNDY(m): 7:53pm On Dec 05, 2021
LifestyleTonite:

@bold
Be
At the end of the day, who enjoys the benefit of the business and personality? Is it not woman? But you want to sound smart let you don't give a damn, but in the corner you are simping for women .

If you are not living because of a woman then you ought to be in the forest.

Na wah you o
So, he cannot enjoy the benefit of his business and personality for himself without a woman abi?
You better drop this mentality that men are living for women. The ways of Nigerian women is gradually making men disinterested in them. You can sense it from happenings around you and how Nigerian men criticize Nigerian women for their different ways of life, different from their fellow women in other places (laziness, entitlement mentality, hook up etc)
Re: What Most Guys Who Demand Too Much Of Women Look Like (pic) by TheMan3: 8:10pm On Dec 05, 2021
Cizarr:
I hv read three times, I still don't understand your frustration.
op is either the simplest simp, or a woman airing her opinion
Re: What Most Guys Who Demand Too Much Of Women Look Like (pic) by ultraviolet27(f): 8:11pm On Dec 05, 2021
LifestyleTonite:
Quickly check the picture below before reading this short piece.

Welcome back.

Laughing out so aloud in red pill language.

It's time for guys to sit down and tell themselves the truth too and not just sit around and slam girls.

Guys have issues too. Many of them look shapeless or out of shape, yet they want a damsel in their life. When a damsel turns them down because they don't look attractive, they start to pour out their frustration on all girls.

Some think everything has to do with money. They think once they get money, they can get any girl for themselves. That's true to some extent, but you cant get love with just money, just sex which is not as good as knowing you are loved to pieces by the opposite sex.

Money is a tool you use to walk up to love. You use money to hit the gym, eat good food and look fit. But some guys think just buying expensive clothes is what matters, disregarding the fact that they need the right physique to accentuate the clothes.

Look at Wizkid and Tems. Wizkid was snubbed on stage by Tems. Why? Man's too short and boyish. Place Trey Songs or Drake on stage with her, which is clearly a match, and watch her fall over them.

Half the time, some rich men are dating or married to women who don't find them sexually attractive, but they don't know. They think all that matters is giving her money. That they do until they realise that one jobless dude is not only sleeping with their woman but also using the money they give their woman to level up.

Guys, lack of money is not the only reason why you can't find a damsel to love you sincerely. The reason why girls don't love you or even notice you passing by is because you don't love yourself. Imagine guys between 20 and 40 already having potbelly with fat body like a woman. I bet you that the expensive clothes you will rock with that kind of body will look normal or abnormal on you, instead of having that dashing effect it had on the model that rocked it on the runway.

So, guys, instead of joining the gang of guys that bash girls on social media, why not join the click of guys that would rather spend that moment working on themselves financially, spiritually, physically and emotionally?

Hit the gym today. A sexy and fit body will cover up your 'ugly face'. Once you start to work out with visible result, bet it that compliments will start to come your way. I'm a living example. I've always had a cute and handsome face, but I thought that was all I needed until I graduated and saw a decline in advances from ladies. That was when I decided to hit the gym and stay fit. Today, female colleagues, both single and married, do compliment me loudly. Male colleagues see me as an inspiration because I stand out from among them. Guess what I've become? I've become the kind of guy both men and women love. Such is whom ladies love, because ladies flock around who others flock around.

So, red pill guys, enough of female bashing, because to be honest, they owe you nothing. A they want in life is a high value man, not necessarily a rich man, but a man others admire without money attached to him.

The day I decided to love myself was the day I went to meet a carpenter and told him to make a local bench for me to use for bench press exercise. I worked out at home for two months before discovering that there was a gym close to my house, which I later registered in. Then I proceeded to get some workout suppliments. The day I stepped out to Ikeja City Mall to get one was the day I met the love of my life, a gorgeous light-skinned lady that looks like she got cropped out of a magazine. Did I mention that she loves me to pieces and calls me thrice a day with each calls lasting over an hour? She exhausts her airtime and immediately converts to Whatsapp call. The day I met her at ICM, I remember I was getting advances from ladies at the mall that day. Did I look rich? No. Did I look attractive? Yes.

Don't get me wrong, I don't look bulked up like Arnold Schwarzenegger, but I look fit and elegant with tones in the right places. I wish I could post pictures but it's not my style. Right now, I'm working on my finances and about to buy a landed property and work towards marriage next year. I'm also thinking about trippling my hustle next year.

Simply put, I spent my little money on myself by hitting the gym and enjoying myself. Same money would have gone into simping for a girl all in a bid to get her attention. These days, I don't hesitate to lavish on myself, buy nice and expensive shoes. So, I don't see it as a big deal to give my chick nice trips.

It's time for boys to learn to be men and stop whining like sissies. Work on yourself and the love you desire will be yours. Don't forget to pray to God too.

Start in this order:

Spiritually - read the Bible
Financially - work and save
Physically - hit the gym
Emotionally - don't let a lady's rejection or anything get on your nerves.

Peace guys

grin
. I have been reading the Replies to this thread from d beginning till the end Page some Phrases from d Ops Write Up struck out and I had 2 log in.
I have never Seen a Simpleton like this Op in my Life Such a deluded Guy I am a Woman but who told you that ur Woman that is below 30 and u Said She is stl with Her Usefulness doesn't get Rods inserted in2 Her Hole outside? U never Could hide your real Colours for Long your real intention was to Slam and mock Women above 30 who aren't married terming them as Evening Newspapers as u were replying to CSTRR Comments up there.
As d Guy replied to you Men have different Choices as Some Men prefers Women above 30 So do Some prefer below 30s na ur type Women they use their Head Clean hand Nansense!!! If after improving urself Physically(Gyming,Buying Expensive Clothes etc) Yet ur Light Skinned Wife will still Sleep with ur not so Physically fit Men Outside for more money so wy shud Men kill their selves as if u fit Satisfy all Women?Look Most Women Wants are insatiable and theirs is not all size fits all though that is no to remove the Fact Men have to Keep Fit for their Health and Confidence Sake and so should Women too but not for acceding to Women Consents who Cares?
Being Over 30 for a Woman and not being married Yet No b Disease,They are trying to Just that they haven't found an hubby and they won't marry their self now will they? Una no Send Women Yet One day won't pass without una Creating thread bashing Women up and down Most Men even Prefer Women Older than them to marry after all getting Married to a Younger Woman may not guarantee a Lasting and Happy Marriage Dare Art Alade,Peter of P Square Governor Rotimi Akeredolu,are good examples of Men married to Older Women and they are stl staying Strong.
That a Woman is married is by Luck not even bcs of Her good attitudes after all their are many ill mannered Women in Marriages around me.

1 Like

Re: What Most Guys Who Demand Too Much Of Women Look Like (pic) by Loreettaa: 8:15pm On Dec 05, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Men, do not embark on self improvement to "get girls"

That's a wasteful, empty and self deprecating life to live.

Exercise because you want to be fit.
Grow wealth because you want to be rich.
Spend on yourself because you deserve self love.

DO NOT DO ANYTHING FOR A WOMAN'S AFFECTION!

OP, your own folly was declaring the landed property, higher income and adding marriage as an achievement. (BP WK Mangina Simp)

Body go soon tell you. grin
Where did he mention landed property?
Re: What Most Guys Who Demand Too Much Of Women Look Like (pic) by CSTRR: 9:02pm On Dec 05, 2021
LifestyleTonite:

Your problem is that you are unable to nab a young girl in her twenties. That's why you settle for old and definitely used up over thirties who don't have any option other than settle for what's available, which is you. grin
Lol.

Okay.
Re: What Most Guys Who Demand Too Much Of Women Look Like (pic) by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:31pm On Dec 05, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

OP, your own folly was declaring the landed property, higher income and adding marriage as an achievement. (BP WK Mangina Simp)

Or u can do both undecided
Re: What Most Guys Who Demand Too Much Of Women Look Like (pic) by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:36pm On Dec 05, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Hmmm
Re: What Most Guys Who Demand Too Much Of Women Look Like (pic) by Klchnjoku: 9:44pm On Dec 05, 2021
LifestyleTonite:
Bro, how many years or months did it take you to get a toned body?
Re: What Most Guys Who Demand Too Much Of Women Look Like (pic) by nwajesus12(m): 10:01pm On Dec 05, 2021
LifestyleTonite:

@bold
Be
At the end of the day, who enjoys the benefit of the business and personality? Is it not woman? But you want to sound smart let you don't give a damn, but in the corner you are simping for women .

If you are not living because of a woman then you ought to be in the forest.
ode
Re: What Most Guys Who Demand Too Much Of Women Look Like (pic) by Elxandre(m): 10:06pm On Dec 05, 2021
LifestyleTonite:

Another problem you have is that you think every woman is after money.

Yes, Wizkid is short, but is only offense is not bulking up.

Look at Wizkid and Tony Elumelu who at his age still works out. Who looks more masculine between them? Had it been Wizkid works out, his clothes will look good on him like the ones on Elumelu.

Look at ladies all around a masculine Elumelu. They see him as a man who has got it all - Financially, Physically, Emotionally and probably Spiritually.

What Wizkid needs is to bulk up to compliment his lack of height. But if he doesn't want it, that shouldn't stop YOU from wanting it. Guess what? He has money he can use to simp around with, you don't and may never have it. So get the low hanging fruit which is a good shape while you work towards money.
Wizkid doesn't work out or you need glasses?
Not everyone has that giant physique.

1 Like

Re: What Most Guys Who Demand Too Much Of Women Look Like (pic) by Elxandre(m): 10:09pm On Dec 05, 2021
tensazangetsu20:

You have their time. Honestly keeping fit and looking good is much more difficult than making money. It's why a lot of them have given up and be like na only money I need. I have been there but health is wealth.
It's difficult when your mind is distracted. Lol.
You can't be facing life issues and be motivated to keep up gym sessions which is practically more stress on an already weary mind.
Of course some can pull it off but it's not easy.

3 Likes

Re: What Most Guys Who Demand Too Much Of Women Look Like (pic) by Elxandre(m): 10:12pm On Dec 05, 2021
tensazangetsu20:

Gbam so many men like that in Nigeria no single kobo yet big tummy. Look at all them artisans on the street. Many are fucking broke but see how their shape is.
They're fit through painstaking hardwork o.
But to achieve top shape as a young man in Nigeria requires quite a stable life to some extent.
There's a reason many attain sweet physiques after moving up the financial ladder.

Not saying it's impossible tho.
Re: What Most Guys Who Demand Too Much Of Women Look Like (pic) by Angela62: 10:27pm On Dec 05, 2021
Elxandre:

They're fit through painstaking hardwork o.
But to achieve top shape as a young man in Nigeria requires quite a stable life to some extent.
There's a reason many attain sweet physiques after moving up the financial ladder.

Not saying it's impossible tho.

Very true.
Re: What Most Guys Who Demand Too Much Of Women Look Like (pic) by balladin: 10:58pm On Dec 05, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Perfect response to this poster's warped reasoning. Need I say more?
Re: What Most Guys Who Demand Too Much Of Women Look Like (pic) by balladin: 11:01pm On Dec 05, 2021
Elxandre:

Wizkid doesn't work out or you need glasses?
Not everyone has that giant physique.
Don't mind him and his warped reasoning. Wizkid can never bulk up. That's his natural build. Guess Wizkid should be advised to add some height too. I don tire for some Nigerians
Re: What Most Guys Who Demand Too Much Of Women Look Like (pic) by balladin: 11:08pm On Dec 05, 2021
Mancrossfire:
O boy you mentioned wizkid been short that's why tems snub him? I bet you the so called love of your life with will dumb you if she have the opportunity of meeting wizkid one on one despite his height.
Real men/achievers don't brag about what nature gave them...things like height, skin colour and facial looks. They brag about what they achieved outside the gift of nature because if will where to choose our statures nobody would be of vertical disadvantage.
For you to cite wizkid heights as the reason why tem snubs him shows you're not a real man/achiever.

Can you compare regina Daniel ex boyfriend with ned nwiko?
Maybe you're still a kid to know that women prioritise financial security over everything.
Thank you. I need to know the age of that OP. Let Wizkid catch this his girlfriend first.
Re: What Most Guys Who Demand Too Much Of Women Look Like (pic) by Nedstar: 11:34pm On Dec 05, 2021
LifestyleTonite:

Welcome back.

It's time for guys to sit down and tell themselves the truth too and not just sit around and slam girls.

Guys have issues too. Many of them look shapeless or out of shape, yet they want a damsel in their life. When a damsel turns them down because they don't look attractive, they start to pour out their frustration on all girls.

Some think everything has to do with money. They think once they get money, they can get any girl for themselves. That's true to some extent, but you cant get love with just money, just sex which is not as good as knowing you are loved to pieces by the opposite sex.

Money is a tool you use to walk up to love. You use money to hit the gym, eat good food and look fit. But some guys think just buying expensive clothes is what matters, disregarding the fact that they need the right physique to accentuate the clothes.

Look at Wizkid and Tems. Wizkid was snubbed on stage by Tems. Why? Man's too short and boyish. Place Trey Songs or Drake on stage with her, which is clearly a match, and watch her fall over them.

Half the time, some rich men are dating or married to women who don't find them sexually attractive, but they don't know. They think all that matters is giving her money. That they do until they realise that one jobless dude is not only sleeping with their woman but also using the money they give their woman to level up.

Guys, lack of money is not the only reason why you can't find a damsel to love you sincerely. The reason why girls don't love you or even notice you passing by is because you don't love yourself. Imagine guys between 20 and 40 already having potbelly with fat body like a woman. I bet you that the expensive clothes you will rock with that kind of body will look normal or abnormal on you, instead of having that dashing effect it had on the model that rocked it on the runway.

So, guys, instead of joining the gang of guys that bash girls on social media, why not join the click of guys that would rather spend that moment working on themselves financially, spiritually, physically and emotionally?

Hit the gym today. A sexy and fit body will cover up your 'ugly face'. Once you start to work out with visible result, bet it that compliments will start to come your way. I'm a living example. I've always had a cute and handsome face, but I thought that was all I needed until I graduated and saw a decline in advances from ladies. That was when I decided to hit the gym and stay fit. Today, female colleagues, both single and married, do compliment me loudly. Male colleagues see me as an inspiration because I stand out from among them. Guess what I've become? I've become the kind of guy both men and women love. Such is whom ladies love, because ladies flock around who others flock around.

So, red pill guys, enough of female bashing, because to be honest, they owe you nothing. A they want in life is a high value man, not necessarily a rich man, but a man others admire without money attached to him.

The day I decided to love myself was the day I went to meet a carpenter and told him to make a local bench for me to use for bench press exercise. I worked out at home for two months before discovering that there was a gym close to my house, which I later registered in. Then I proceeded to get some workout suppliments. The day I stepped out to Ikeja City Mall to get one was the day I met the love of my life, a gorgeous light-skinned lady that looks like she got cropped out of a magazine. Did I mention that she loves me to pieces and calls me thrice a day with each calls lasting over an hour? She exhausts her airtime and immediately converts to Whatsapp call. The day I met her at ICM, I remember I was getting advances from ladies at the mall that day. Did I look rich? No. Did I look attractive? Yes.

Don't get me wrong, I don't look bulked up like Arnold Schwarzenegger, but I look fit and elegant with tones in the right places. I wish I could post pictures but it's not my style. Right now, I'm working on my finances and about to buy a landed property and work towards marriage next year. I'm also thinking about trippling my hustle next year.

Simply put, I spent my little money on myself by hitting the gym and enjoying myself. Same money would have gone into simping for a girl all in a bid to get her attention. These days, I don't hesitate to lavish on myself, buy nice and expensive shoes. So, I don't see it as a big deal to give my chick nice trips.

It's time for boys to learn to be men and stop whining like sissies. Work on yourself and the love you desire will be yours. Don't forget to pray to God too.

Start in this order:

Physically - hit the gym

Peace guys

grin

What gym did you join and how much is the monthly membership fee?
Re: What Most Guys Who Demand Too Much Of Women Look Like (pic) by jeniusmann(m): 11:37pm On Dec 05, 2021
Well, i think we've gotten to a particular era where men don't care about having a certain woman being in that so-called "genuine love" with them when they get that steady money. High-value men don't care about some women being in love with them. You think Ned Nwoko can worry about who Regina Daniels' heart belongs to?
Personally, I know that when I reach that level, my focus will be on getting more money, as for women, i focus on what i gain from them( i.e sex. I don't need anything else from them), and then invest on getting more money. Sure, I'll try and work out, but only so i can feel myself when i look in the mirror, not because of any bitch anywhere.
No woman will be worth all that stress the op is talking about, especially when he's a high-value man.
Re: What Most Guys Who Demand Too Much Of Women Look Like (pic) by jeniusmann(m): 11:44pm On Dec 05, 2021
You don't dump a rich dude who can probably replace you with four more beautiful women than you in a heart beat. Wealth brings options, and when there are options, no option is special, so that'll be a dumb move.
Besides, woke men know "dating for the money "is how you girls are wired anyway.
Hayee:
Kai let me catch you first cheesy cheesy

I go just chop your money and clean mouth, dump you if money do mistake and finish grin grin tongue

Shebi the only thing you will do is come to Nairaland create thread and wail cheesy grin grin
Lol as far as money is made grin grin grin
Men are addicted to heartless gold diggers cheesy grin tongue tongue
Re: What Most Guys Who Demand Too Much Of Women Look Like (pic) by FRANKOSKI(m): 2:39am On Dec 06, 2021
IMPROVE FOR YOUR OWN GOODNESS, DON'T DO ANYTHING FOR LADIES APPROVAL.
Re: What Most Guys Who Demand Too Much Of Women Look Like (pic) by sharone21(f): 3:11am On Dec 06, 2021
Op, you are right...

Seems when one joins the Redpilling gang, he starts to think upside down like BMC and reasons illogically to suit his redpilling ideology....See redpillers misinterpreting what the op said and is implying.

No reasonable man should be a redpiller who just believes in angrily bashing ladies and still remains the same (' unblessed).... Truth is you can't be better when all u do is hating someone that God created.

Redpillers are already paving the way for a sad, lonely life@ old age because all women dislike Redpilling( including their mums and sisters)....( lol)
Re: What Most Guys Who Demand Too Much Of Women Look Like (pic) by wealthtrak: 4:07am On Dec 06, 2021
LifestyleTonite:

Welcome back.

Start in this order:

Physically - hit the gym

Peace guys

grin
Re: What Most Guys Who Demand Too Much Of Women Look Like (pic) by Hayee(f): 5:26am On Dec 06, 2021
jeniusmann:
You don't dump a rich dude who can probably replace you with four more beautiful women than you in a heart beat. Wealth brings options, and when there are options, no option is special, so that'll be a dumb move.
Besides, woke men know "dating for the money "is how you girls are wired anyway.
did I say I cannot be replaced cheesy cheesy cheesy
Toor as far as money is made I don't bloody care tongue tongue tongue
Woke or asleep Nigerian men are addicted to heartless gold diggers cheesy grin grin grin tongue
Re: What Most Guys Who Demand Too Much Of Women Look Like (pic) by LifestyleTonite: 6:24am On Dec 06, 2021
sharone21:
Op, you are right...

Seems when one joins the Redpilling gang, he starts to think upside down like BMC and reasons illogically to suit his redpilling ideology....See redpillers misinterpreting what the op said and is implying.

No reasonable man should be a redpiller who just believes in angrily bashing ladies and still remains the same (' unblessed).... Truth is you can't be better when all u do is hating someone that God created.

Redpillers are already paving the way for a sad, lonely life@ old age because all women dislike Redpilling( including their mums and sisters)....( lol)

@bold

They don't know that there is a difference between doing something for women and doing something for women.

Doing something for some can mean hustling to make millions and giving it all to women or a woman. Or buying nice shoes which you are supposed to wear but you end up giving it to women. This is what those fools felt my thread was advising when it said men should work on themselves.

The other "doing something for women" means working on yourself so that the opposite sex will find you attractive. If you increase your finance, the money will be in your bank account, not with any woman. If you hit the gym, the fitness will be on you, not on any woman. But guess what? When you do all these things, women will smell the aura and flock around you like flies. Their presence is the side attraction to working on yourself.

Basically, the thread was to let guys know that the reason why girls turn them down is because they haven't loved themselves. Love your neighbor as you love yourself. How can you love a girl when you haven't loved yourself well enough to take good care of you? But the moment you start to love yourself, girls will sense it and will want some of that love you shower on yourself to fall on them. Guess what? You did it all for yourself, not for them. They are just the side attractions.

Sadly, fools got the wrong message out of the thread.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Most Guys Who Demand Too Much Of Women Look Like (pic) by LifestyleTonite: 6:29am On Dec 06, 2021
Nedstar:

What gym did you join and how much is the monthly membership fee?

Monthly membership is N8k which is peanut if you hustle right.

Sadly, some of those complaining on this thread spend way more than that to impress ungrateful girls when they ought to be using it to improve themselves.
Re: What Most Guys Who Demand Too Much Of Women Look Like (pic) by LifestyleTonite: 6:30am On Dec 06, 2021
Klchnjoku:

Bro, how many years or months did it take you to get a toned body?
Six months of hard work and good diet.

I'm still...
Re: What Most Guys Who Demand Too Much Of Women Look Like (pic) by Klchnjoku: 7:10am On Dec 06, 2021
LifestyleTonite:
Six months of hard work and good diet.

I'm still...
Ok thanks!
Re: What Most Guys Who Demand Too Much Of Women Look Like (pic) by Fiscus105(m): 7:20am On Dec 06, 2021
Angela62:
Most of the men that I rejected their proposal before getting married were not just physically attractive, but didn't understood the fact that self love requires being fit. They complimented my beauty, shape, height, but it doesn't occur to them that I want to fall for their looks too.

Most women will not tell you, but we judge a guy heavily by his appearance. Infact, I think women are far more judgemental on appearance than a man will ever be. Think about it, the only time you see an ugly man with a stunning woman is if he is rich, but lots of handsome guys are with regular women.

Now I'm married to a man that exercise is just like brushing his teeth, it's just part of his daily routine. Everyday when he wakes up, he does push-ups, jump rope, and measure his weight. Our fridge is filled with vegetables and he never drinks (except water of course), even cola. He looks so young for his age, and no matter our little quarrel, the mere sight of him just melt off whatever anger I have. He is hot and manly. Men, please work on your appearance, and that single act can cure your problems with women rejecting you.

Thank God for your choice and happy u didn't have reason to regret it, but I pity multitude of ladies that would follow ur advise, I can bet it with 80% of such ladies will leave to regret it, infact, 75% would end up being single (evening paper) and few that opportune would regret that choice.

Now come back to main issue, in as much I'm not condemning lady to go for physical appearance, she should be careful enough not to let it overshadowed of reasons on fair judgement on marriage. Cos u re craving for most finest bobo, I pray you would not end up with our husband instead of my In which it would result to HBP.
Re: What Most Guys Who Demand Too Much Of Women Look Like (pic) by Fiscus105(m): 7:28am On Dec 06, 2021
sharone21:
Op, you are right...

Let me tell u pure facts about redpill of a thing

1st، mostly guys who can't stand on their feet, frustrated and hopeless guy, such guys in the past, their fellow guys who are better than them had outwitted them in the game of relationship, this made them perpetual bitter toward female gender.

And for the second group, they are guys who want attentions from ladies at all cost, they resulted to bash women in all fronts in other to get attentions from them.

1 Like

Re: What Most Guys Who Demand Too Much Of Women Look Like (pic) by Angela62: 8:50am On Dec 06, 2021
Fiscus105:

Thank God for your choice and happy u didn't have reason to regret it, but I pity multitude of ladies that would follow ur advise, I can bet it with 80% of such ladies will leave to regret it, infact, 75% would end up being single (evening paper) and few that opportune would regret that choice.

Now come back to main issue, in as much I'm not condemning lady to go for physical appearance, she should be careful enough not to let it overshadowed of reasons on fair judgement on marriage. Cos u re craving for most finest bobo, I pray you would not end up with our husband instead of my In which it would result to HBP.

The opposite is actually true, which is that it's easier for a handsome man to be loyal. To be good-looking after 30 years old takes effort, and the hardwork required to stay fit is what you'll generally find in hardworking people, people who choose what happens to them in their life. The goal getters, and leaders.

A man that is faithful to one woman due to lack of female admiration is not virtuous, and will cheat or pay to cheat. True faithfulness is when you have lots of female options but choose to stay with one woman, that is class, and virtuous, and a man that women respects.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Most Guys Who Demand Too Much Of Women Look Like (pic) by Angelawhite(m): 9:27am On Dec 06, 2021
LifestyleTonite:

O boy na real o. I can't marry a bleaching girl. She's yellow to the bone

grin
Re: What Most Guys Who Demand Too Much Of Women Look Like (pic) by syntekelite(m): 9:51am On Dec 06, 2021
LifestyleTonite:

Welcome back.

Start in this order:

Physically - hit the gym

Peace guys

grin
You just revealed half your intimate life cos of likes or what? This is naija most blacks dont like success story.. you can pass your message which is a good one without sounding braggish..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend At A Fast Food Restaurant / Man Carries His Big-Sized Girlfriend On His Back And Got Internet Agog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 147
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.