Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,826 members, 7,882,874 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 05:25 PM

People who hate Nigeria will never pray for the saftey of its people. Very sad!. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / People who hate Nigeria will never pray for the saftey of its people. Very sad!. (381 Views)

Burial Of 20 People Who Drowned While Fleeing From Bandits In Niger State / Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It / Pastor Hosanna Okoi Rapes Lady He Was Supposed To Pray For In Cross River (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

People who hate Nigeria will never pray for the saftey of its people. Very sad!. by JoeNL22(m): 1:44am On Dec 06, 2021
Hope you're different and praying for Nigeria.
Pray ooo!!!
If Nigeria does not have Peace. You as a Nigerian can't experience peace ooo!!.
Don't check my signature. OR-MUST-YOU? wink
Re: People who hate Nigeria will never pray for the saftey of its people. Very sad!. by Brunosamel(m): 3:43am On Dec 06, 2021
Nigeria is not working period thanks to our leaders

1 Like

Re: People who hate Nigeria will never pray for the saftey of its people. Very sad!. by Naijanascam: 4:08am On Dec 06, 2021
JoeNL22:
Pray ooo!!!

As if you don't know what Nigeria's problem is?.......if you like pray till you grow white hairs around your scrotum,you can't get results without the needful being done

Simply save yourself the energy

2 Likes

Re: People who hate Nigeria will never pray for the saftey of its people. Very sad!. by uthlaw: 2:18pm On Dec 06, 2021
JoeNL22:
Pray ooo!!!
we have been praying since 1960,did you see any better changes,it just getting worst with the prayers...why can't we work more instead of only praying!

1 Like

Re: People who hate Nigeria will never pray for the saftey of its people. Very sad!. by JoeNL22(m): 9:28pm On Dec 07, 2021
uthlaw:
we have been praying since 1960,did you see any better changes,it just getting worst with the prayers...why can't we work more instead of only praying!

Yes i totally agree with you
For its written . "Prayer without Work is useless" also it is written that "God will bless the works of my hands". Hence, we must be working and start a business and not depend on Govt.
The question now for you is "are you Working?".

1 Like

Re: People who hate Nigeria will never pray for the saftey of its people. Very sad!. by JoeNL22(m): 9:29pm On Dec 07, 2021
Brunosamel:
Before nkor!
Its a fact!
No doubt
But my question is are you working?
Re: People who hate Nigeria will never pray for the saftey of its people. Very sad!. by JoeNL22(m): 9:32pm On Dec 07, 2021
Naijanascam:

As if you don't know what Nigeria's problem is?.......if you like pray till you grow white hairs around your scrotum,you can't get results without the needful being done

Simply save yourself the energy

Sighs.......But instead of us saving our energy
Lets use it or transfer to another place?
What do you think?
Re: People who hate Nigeria will never pray for the saftey of its people. Very sad!. by Brunosamel(m): 9:50pm On Dec 07, 2021
JoeNL22:

Before nkor!
Its a fact!
No doubt
But my question is are you working?
16 hours a day, 7 days a week no rest until i reach my financial goal
Re: People who hate Nigeria will never pray for the saftey of its people. Very sad!. by uthlaw: 10:26pm On Dec 07, 2021
JoeNL22:

Yes i totally agree with you
Fpr its written . "Prayer without Wprk is useless" also it is written that "God will bless the works of my hands". Hence, we must be working and start a business and not depend on Govt.
The question now for you is "are you Working?".
yeah,but pay is not enough!
Re: People who hate Nigeria will never pray for the saftey of its people. Very sad!. by Naijanascam: 8:57pm On Dec 20, 2021
JoeNL22:

Sighs.......But instead of us saving our energy
Lets use it or transfer to another place?
What do you think?

Both options are ok
Re: People who hate Nigeria will never pray for the saftey of its people. Very sad!. by Nobody: 7:06am On Dec 21, 2021
[quote author=JoeNL22 post=108303065]
Before nkor!
Its a fact!
No doubt
But my question is are you working?[/quote

Dumb question my friend.
Re: People who hate Nigeria will never pray for the saftey of its people. Very sad!. by mediainc: 7:14am On Dec 21, 2021
Brunosamel:
So go and die, period, you people sound frustrated, go and jump into the lagoon grin

(1) (Reply)

Man Bags Six Months Jail Term For Stealing Rice, Spaghetti, Drinks Worth N4,560 / Beware Of This Tactics Of Some Thieves! / Dangers Of BVN In Hands Of Third Parties Or Criminals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.