Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,797 members, 7,875,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 06:19 AM

Fulani Will Stay In Power To Islamise Nigeria, Won’t Handover To Igbo Bishop Nze - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Will Stay In Power To Islamise Nigeria, Won’t Handover To Igbo Bishop Nze (981 Views)

Edwin Clark: Tinubu/shettima Ticket Could Be Pointers To Islamise Nigeria / Plans To Islamise Nigeria Is Real – Commodore Kunle Olawumi / Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fulani Will Stay In Power To Islamise Nigeria, Won’t Handover To Igbo Bishop Nze by IhateYouMan: 10:33am On Dec 07, 2021
Bishop Onyeka Nzekwesi of Jesus Alive Ministry has disclosed that the Fulanis are determined to remain in power in 2023 to Islamise Nigeria.

Nzekwesi made the remark while noting that Fulanis have no plans to hand over power to the Southeast.

Addressing journalists in Onitsha, Anambra State, the clergyman said the Fulanis have an anti-Igbo agenda that has been outstanding for a long time.

He, however, pointed out that the plan to Islamize Nigeria would fail.

According to the clergyman: “Fulani caliphates have a long plan against Igbo and as such, no Igboman is a friend to Fulani.

“They want to continue their leadership and as such have no plan to hand over to Igbo- or Yoruba but to remain in power in 2023 to help them Islamise the country. They are scattered all over the country including Africa.

“Their plan can not work in God’s name. A child of God whether Christian or Muslim will emerge as the president come 2023 but it will be best for Igbo for rapid infrastructural development of the country because of his ingenuity.”

On the incessant killings, maiming, armed robbery, banditry, kidnapping in the country, he attributed the problems to Pentecostal clerics who he said preached contrary to the expectation of the church.

“I listened to a pentecostal pastor on social media saying no amount of sin will make one go to hell because Christ has paid for all the sins. The man was making people sin in disguise. Some people do not only do evil but lure others to do it thereby deceiving many souls,” he said.

“Everyone is talking about grace and nobody is talking about righteousness. If the entire church is doing what is supposed there will be peace in the world.”

https://dailypost.ng/2021/12/07/fulanill-remain-in-power-to-islamise-nigeria-wont-handover-to-igbo-bishop-nzekwesi/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Will Stay In Power To Islamise Nigeria, Won’t Handover To Igbo Bishop Nze by rottennaija(m): 10:39am On Dec 07, 2021
This is how they go about instigating hate everywhere.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fulani Will Stay In Power To Islamise Nigeria, Won’t Handover To Igbo Bishop Nze by IhateYouMan: 10:46am On Dec 07, 2021
rottennaija:

Your country people are being totally improverished, massacred and deprived and here you are as a suffering and smiling Nigerian, blaming Igbos for hate.

Get sense sir.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Will Stay In Power To Islamise Nigeria, Won’t Handover To Igbo Bishop Nze by Aufbauh(m): 10:48am On Dec 07, 2021
When are we going to rest from Igbo-Fulani vitriolic?
My candid observation is that Igbos are taking their vitriolic against the fulanis too far & it's not helping their course in the eyes of neutral observers.

I can't imagine people that claimed almost 100% Christian will be so filled with bile, hate, animosity and unforgiving spirit.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fulani Will Stay In Power To Islamise Nigeria, Won’t Handover To Igbo Bishop Nze by IhateYouMan: 11:09am On Dec 07, 2021
Aufbauh:
My candid observation is that Igbos are taking their vitriolic against the fulanis too far & it's not helping their course in the eyes of neutral observers.

I can't imagine people that claimed almost 100% Christian will be so filled with bile, hate, animosity and unforgiving spirit.
You talk like a small child.

When your people are being massacred and when the Fulani leadership orchestrated a war against Igbos for 3 years, that almost destroyed Nigeria, you will then learn why Igbos have a grudge against the Fulani ELITE not the Fulani people.

You can't expect us to love our killers and murderers when justice has not been served and when injustice is still being perpetrated.

Get sense.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fulani Will Stay In Power To Islamise Nigeria, Won’t Handover To Igbo Bishop Nze by Aufbauh(m): 11:26am On Dec 07, 2021
IhateYouMan:

I talk like a small child.

When your people are being massacred and when the Fulani leadership orchestrated a war against Igbos for 3 years, that almost destroyed Nigeria, you will then learn why Igbos have a grudge against the Fulani ELITE not the Fulani people.

You can't expect us to love our killers and murderers when justice has not been served and when injustice is still being perpetrated.

Get sense.

You're the one that need the sense the most.

I'm not a Fulani man but you guys unwarranted vituperations against them is overboard and make other neutrals to think rightly that there's more to it. Probably the Igbos felt they should be the ones dominating instead.

If you don't have the record of the civil war then keep quiet and stop exposing your ignorance.
The lead characters behind the civil wars are middle belt military officers and not the fulanis. Even the foot soldiers in the war were mainly from the middle belt region so stop giving the dog a bad name in order to hang it.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Will Stay In Power To Islamise Nigeria, Won’t Handover To Igbo Bishop Nze by IhateYouMan: 11:29am On Dec 07, 2021
Aufbauh:

You're the one that need the sense the most.

I'm not a Fulani man but you guys unwarranted vituperations against them is overboard and make other neutrals to think rightly that there's more to it. Probably the Igbos felt they should be the ones dominating instead.

If you don't have the record of the civil war then keep quiet and stop exposing your ignorance.
The lead characters behind the civil wars are middle belt military officers and not the fulanis. Even the foot soldiers in the war were mainly from the middle belt region so stop giving the dog a bad name in order to hang it.

Ah yes, repeating the Saraduna of Sokoto's lines - "Probably the Igbos felt they should be the ones dominating instead ". This really exposes your ethnic bigotry - but you are an African so I am not surprised. You are all on the same page.

Igbos don't want to dominate nothing, they just want to work work work and improve their lot in life. Usually the hardest workers always rise to the top, you can't help it.

Scram child.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fulani Will Stay In Power To Islamise Nigeria, Won’t Handover To Igbo Bishop Nze by omenkaLives(m): 11:34am On Dec 07, 2021
Right from their fetal stage, they're infused with the HATE serum. They are then breastfed with hate, and live the rest of their adult life in hate.

Their kids show the characteristics, youths arent spared, their parents do, elders do, political and religious leaders are also involved.

It is NATURAL.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Will Stay In Power To Islamise Nigeria, Won’t Handover To Igbo Bishop Nze by IhateYouMan: 11:36am On Dec 07, 2021
omenkaLives:
Right from their fetal stage, they're infused with the HATE serum. They are then breastfed with hate, and live the rest of their adult life I hate.

Their kids show the characteristics, youths arent spared, their parents do, elders do, political and religious leaders are also involved.

It is NATURAL.

And because of this crap you wrote up there, Nigeria continues to go from bad to worse every day and people like you deserve every hell, madness and suffering that comes with it. Because you live on lies to feed your stomach.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Will Stay In Power To Islamise Nigeria, Won’t Handover To Igbo Bishop Nze by vedaxcool(m): 11:38am On Dec 07, 2021
rottennaija:

Without hate they have nothing to say. Yet the sane politicians amongst them who build bridges like Rochas are labelled all manner of names

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Will Stay In Power To Islamise Nigeria, Won’t Handover To Igbo Bishop Nze by Afamsi: 11:38am On Dec 07, 2021
The one way dey pain me pass be say dem no get sense
Re: Fulani Will Stay In Power To Islamise Nigeria, Won’t Handover To Igbo Bishop Nze by conductor20000: 11:38am On Dec 07, 2021
rottennaija:
Yeah, the Fulani terrorists ranging from Boko Haram, Fulani herdsmen, Fulani bandits going about kidnapping and killing people everywhere in Nigeria and WEST Africa are spreading the love.

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Will Stay In Power To Islamise Nigeria, Won’t Handover To Igbo Bishop Nze by madmohamed(m): 11:40am On Dec 07, 2021
this man is talking nonsense
Re: Fulani Will Stay In Power To Islamise Nigeria, Won’t Handover To Igbo Bishop Nze by IhateYouMan: 11:41am On Dec 07, 2021
conductor20000:

Yeah, the Fulani terrorists ranging from Boko Haram, Fulani herdsmen, Fulani bandits going about kidnapping and killing people everywhere in Nigeria and WEST Africa are spreading the love.

Their hatred and sometimes jealousy of the Igbos is bigger and larger than their fear and hate for terrorists, that’s why many of their folk are being kidnapped, killed and massacred on a daily basis - should we feel any pity for them ?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Will Stay In Power To Islamise Nigeria, Won’t Handover To Igbo Bishop Nze by omenkaLives(m): 11:43am On Dec 07, 2021
IhateYouMan:

And because of this crap you wrote up there, Nigeria continues to go from bad to worse every day and people like you deserve every hell, madness and suffering that comes with it. Because you live on lies to feed your stomach.
From cradle to the grave, they're all the same.

Sad event that should have been fixed eons ago by the law of Natural Selection.

Bye. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Will Stay In Power To Islamise Nigeria, Won’t Handover To Igbo Bishop Nze by IhateYouMan: 11:45am On Dec 07, 2021
omenkaLives:
From cradle to the grave, they're all the same.

Bye. smiley

Keep changing your monikers to spew trash on this forum - your obsession with Igbos will end in your RUIN !!

smiley

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fulani Will Stay In Power To Islamise Nigeria, Won’t Handover To Igbo Bishop Nze by conductor20000: 11:45am On Dec 07, 2021
IhateYouMan:

Their hatred and sometimes jealousy of the Igbos is bigger and larger than their fear and hate for terrorists, that’s why many of their folk are being kidnapped, killed and massacred on a daily basis - should we feel any pity for them ?
In Nigeria, if you like kill 1000 people or steal 10 trillion naira, nobody will bat an eye. Once another person criticize the first person for killing or corruption, then it's hate speech automatically and you have committed treason (a president, his wife, Governor and tribesmen of the ruling president are gods).

Most Nigerians especially the unity begging one's who begged away their brains have the IQ of a dwarf goat.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Will Stay In Power To Islamise Nigeria, Won’t Handover To Igbo Bishop Nze by Aufbauh(m): 11:49am On Dec 07, 2021
IhateYouMan:

Ah yes, repeating the Saraduna of Sokoto's lines - "Probably the Igbos felt they should be the ones dominating instead ". This really exposes your ethnic bigotry - but you are an African so I am not surprised. You are all on the same page.

Igbos don't want to dominate nothing, they just want to work work work and improve their lot in life. Usually the hardest workers always rise to the top, you can't help it.

Scram child.

I'd think you're either ignorant or mischievous about your history.
Read:
https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.premiumtimesng.com/opinion/142477-the-bitter-truth-about-the-igbo-by-femi-fani-kayode.html&sa=

As far back as 1945, one Mr. Charles Dadi Onyeaama a member of central legislative Assembly representing Enugu affirmed in the Igbo State Union that
"The domination of Nigeria and Africa is a matter of time".
I believe that the time is far spent and fae reaching, that's why the agitation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Will Stay In Power To Islamise Nigeria, Won’t Handover To Igbo Bishop Nze by IhateYouMan: 11:58am On Dec 07, 2021
Aufbauh:

I'd think you're either ignorant or mischievous about your history.
Read:
https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.premiumtimesng.com/opinion/142477-the-bitter-truth-about-the-igbo-by-femi-fani-kayode.html&sa=

As far back as 1945, one Mr. Charles Dadi Onyeaama a member of central legislative Assembly representing Enugu affirmed in the Igbo State Union that
"The domination of Nigeria and Africa is a matter of time".
I believe that the time is far spent and fae reaching, that's why the agitation.

Are you a scammer ? That link redirected me to a dubious page ?

How is Nigeria working for You ?
Re: Fulani Will Stay In Power To Islamise Nigeria, Won’t Handover To Igbo Bishop Nze by Charmingrascal(m): 12:00pm On Dec 07, 2021
Don't worry even if they don't handover to Igbos they will handover to Osinbanjo a Yoruba man so Fulani won't be in power after 2023.

Thank you for your concern

1 Like

Re: Fulani Will Stay In Power To Islamise Nigeria, Won’t Handover To Igbo Bishop Nze by IhateYouMan: 12:04pm On Dec 07, 2021
Charmingrascal:
Don't worry even if they don't handover to Igbos they will handover to Osinbanjo a Yoruba man so Fulani won't be in power after 2023.

Thank you for your concern

They may lend you power for a short period, but they will continue to hold the levers behind the scenes. It is this hold that must be broken for a free and fair Nigeria. Once this hold is broken, the stranglehold of the British will also come to an end.

I don't give a rat’s ass who rules Nigeria so long as that person is competent and is not a BIGOT or religious extremist.

FYI - I am not necessarily an agitator for Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Will Stay In Power To Islamise Nigeria, Won’t Handover To Igbo Bishop Nze by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 12:10pm On Dec 07, 2021
Aufbauh:
[s]When are we going to rest from Igbo-Fulani vitriolic?

I can't imagine people that claimed almost 100% Christian will be so filled with bile, hate, animosity and unforgiving spirit.[/s]
always speaking jargons whenever the evil plans of the fulani TERRORISTS are exposed cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Will Stay In Power To Islamise Nigeria, Won’t Handover To Igbo Bishop Nze by Aufbauh(m): 12:13pm On Dec 07, 2021
IhateYouMan:

Are you a scammer ? That link redirected me to a dubious page ?

How is Nigeria working for You ?

I've just noticed your moniker & i shrouded in frustration engaging a self acclaimed hater.

Now you've switched to another narrative @embolden.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Will Stay In Power To Islamise Nigeria, Won’t Handover To Igbo Bishop Nze by BigSarah(f): 12:28pm On Dec 07, 2021
Only daily post will always carry this kind of thing..

Ndi banyi sef
Re: Fulani Will Stay In Power To Islamise Nigeria, Won’t Handover To Igbo Bishop Nze by IhateYouMan: 12:30pm On Dec 07, 2021
Aufbauh:

I've just noticed your moniker & i shrouded in frustration engaging a self acclaimed hater.

Now you've switched to another narrative @embolden.

Hate will not help your failing country prosper. Get rid of your hate and see how rapidly things change.

Igbos are NOT the root cause of the ongoing genocide from the North to the middle belt or the endless kidnappings and terrorist attacks or worse still the impoverishment of the nation and the deteriorating standards in education or dilapidated infrastructure.

Take your frustrations to where they belong.

How is Nigeria working for you?
Re: Fulani Will Stay In Power To Islamise Nigeria, Won’t Handover To Igbo Bishop Nze by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 07, 2021
Bishop of hate, religion fanatic sad
Re: Fulani Will Stay In Power To Islamise Nigeria, Won’t Handover To Igbo Bishop Nze by IhateYouMan: 1:18pm On Dec 07, 2021
SlyDev:
Bishop of hate, religion fanatic sad

Maybe Bishop of truth ? Just maybe .....
Re: Fulani Will Stay In Power To Islamise Nigeria, Won’t Handover To Igbo Bishop Nze by Aufbauh(m): 1:21pm On Dec 07, 2021
IhateYouMan:

Take your frustrations to where they belong.

How is Nigeria working for you?

People that know me well on this platform have stopped asking me this your personal-frustration aggravated question.

Everyone mustn't feel your pain or grieve, nor suffer the fate of other's deprivation.
I'm living the best of life at the time, but I'm not equally unaware that they're many out there suffering & deprived.
Re: Fulani Will Stay In Power To Islamise Nigeria, Won’t Handover To Igbo Bishop Nze by IhateYouMan: 1:23pm On Dec 07, 2021
Aufbauh:

People that know me well on this platform have stopped asking me this your personal-frustration aggravated question.

Everyone mustn't feel your pain or grieve, nor suffer the fate of other's deprivation.
I'm living the best of life at the time, but I'm not equally unaware that they're many out there suffering & deprived.

You see, the BOLDED STATEMENT above is precisely the problem of Nigerians and I dare say the BLACK MAN as a race.

So tell me Mr. Best Life, how many Nigerians can afford THREE SQUARE MEALS a day or PORTABLE WATER, or DECENT SHELTER or SECURITY ?
Re: Fulani Will Stay In Power To Islamise Nigeria, Won’t Handover To Igbo Bishop Nze by Sctests: 1:24pm On Dec 07, 2021
Aufbauh:

Awusubudeen, are you a neutral observer? cheesy
Re: Fulani Will Stay In Power To Islamise Nigeria, Won’t Handover To Igbo Bishop Nze by Godons1: 1:26pm On Dec 07, 2021
IhateYouMan:

Your country people are being totally improverished, massacred and deprived and here you are as a suffering and smiling Nigerian, blaming Igbos for hate.

Get sense sir.

Trash.
Focus on the hunger, killings and beheading of innocent IGBOS in the East.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Will Stay In Power To Islamise Nigeria, Won’t Handover To Igbo Bishop Nze by Sctests: 1:27pm On Dec 07, 2021
omenkaLives:
Right from their fetal stage, they're infused with the HATE serum. They are then breastfed with hate, and live the rest of their adult life I hate.

It is NATURAL.

Bald mooslim abokey, were you infused with love at your embryonic stage. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Barry Avotu Johnson 1st National Chairman Nigeria Youths Democratic Party Speaks / Alao-Akala: 7 Things You Probably Don’t Know About Late Ex-Oyo Governor / People's Gazette Believes That Old Men Pee From Their Asses.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.