Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,872 members, 7,876,323 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:50 PM

Fulani Will Stay In Power To Islamise Nigeria, Won’t Handover To Igbo Bishop Nze - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Will Stay In Power To Islamise Nigeria, Won’t Handover To Igbo Bishop Nze (982 Views)

Edwin Clark: Tinubu/shettima Ticket Could Be Pointers To Islamise Nigeria / Plans To Islamise Nigeria Is Real – Commodore Kunle Olawumi / Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Will Stay In Power To Islamise Nigeria, Won’t Handover To Igbo Bishop Nze by Godons1: 1:28pm On Dec 07, 2021
IhateYouMan:

You talk like a small child.

When your people are being massacred and when the Fulani leadership orchestrated a war against Igbos for 3 years, that almost destroyed Nigeria, you will then learn why Igbos have a grudge against the Fulani ELITE not the Fulani people.

You can't expect us to love our killers and murderers when justice has not been served and when injustice is still being perpetrated.

Get sense.

Cry me a River.
The North will never make any IGBO Man President. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fulani Will Stay In Power To Islamise Nigeria, Won’t Handover To Igbo Bishop Nze by Godons1: 1:31pm On Dec 07, 2021
IhateYouMan:

Ah yes, repeating the Saraduna of Sokoto's lines - "Probably the Igbos felt they should be the ones dominating instead ". This really exposes your ethnic bigotry - but you are an African so I am not surprised. You are all on the same page.

Igbos don't want to dominate nothing, they just want to work work work and improve their lot in life. Usually the hardest workers always rise to the top, you can't help it.

Scram child.

Go and improve the life of your People in the East. The last time I checked, the East is the only Region that contribute ZERO to the Economy. They are been spoon fed with the North and West resources.

Re: Fulani Will Stay In Power To Islamise Nigeria, Won’t Handover To Igbo Bishop Nze by IhateYouMan: 1:47pm On Dec 07, 2021
Godons1:

Go and improve the life of your People in the East. The last time I checked, the East is the only Region that contribute ZERO to the Economy. They are been spoon fed with the North and West resources.

Drivel not worthy of an intellectual response.

Suffering and smiling miscreant. smiley
Re: Fulani Will Stay In Power To Islamise Nigeria, Won’t Handover To Igbo Bishop Nze by rottennaija(m): 1:48pm On Dec 07, 2021
conductor20000:

Yeah, the Fulani terrorists ranging from Boko Haram, Fulani herdsmen, Fulani bandits going about kidnapping and killing people everywhere in Nigeria and WEST Africa are spreading the love.

you forgot to mention the IPOB
Re: Fulani Will Stay In Power To Islamise Nigeria, Won’t Handover To Igbo Bishop Nze by IhateYouMan: 1:49pm On Dec 07, 2021
Godons1:

Cry me a River.
The North will never make any IGBO Man President. grin grin

Personally I don't give a rat's ass if a Hausa or Yoruba man is president as far as they are fair and just in their dealings with all citizens irrespective of race, tribe or religion.

I am not a BIGOT like some baboons on this forum. cheesy
Re: Fulani Will Stay In Power To Islamise Nigeria, Won’t Handover To Igbo Bishop Nze by LegendHero(m): 2:01pm On Dec 07, 2021
Anybody should not be fooled with this because this same bishop will still Atikulate in 2023.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Will Stay In Power To Islamise Nigeria, Won’t Handover To Igbo Bishop Nze by IhateYouMan: 4:24pm On Dec 07, 2021
LegendHero:
Anybody should not be fooled with this because this same bishop will still Atikulate in 2023.

Probably.
Re: Fulani Will Stay In Power To Islamise Nigeria, Won’t Handover To Igbo Bishop Nze by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 4:35pm On Dec 07, 2021
e shock?

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: Mary Jackson Buhari Mocks Tinubu / Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's Presidential Declaration Speech / Look At This Tweet Or Henry Shield: Why Are Igbos Obsessed About Tinubu?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.