Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,908 members, 7,872,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:55 AM

2 Men Lay Claims To A Baby Boy In Edo (Pictures, Video) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 2 Men Lay Claims To A Baby Boy In Edo (Pictures, Video) (26869 Views)

"My Mistake Is That I Married Poor Men" - Kenyan Mom Of 11 Married To 2 Men / Woman Who Claims To Be Married To Army Colonel Found Wandering In Ondo. Photos / 17-Year-Old Girl Weds 18-Year-Old Boy In Abia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Men Lay Claims To A Baby Boy In Edo (Pictures, Video) by lomprico(m): 10:57am On Dec 08, 2021
DNA test will settle the matter
Re: 2 Men Lay Claims To A Baby Boy In Edo (Pictures, Video) by onomej4u: 11:08am On Dec 08, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

There is no issue here

Every woman knows the right father of thier child
Not in all cases ooo, if two men slept with her within a space of a day or two, she cannot be 100% accurate who the father of the child is. DNA to the rescue

4 Likes

Re: 2 Men Lay Claims To A Baby Boy In Edo (Pictures, Video) by Obarofrederick(m): 11:11am On Dec 08, 2021
treatise:
In king Solomon's time it was two women but in Buhari's time its two men. We are advancing.
The Future can never be Female!

1 Like

Re: 2 Men Lay Claims To A Baby Boy In Edo (Pictures, Video) by GistFullGround: 11:14am On Dec 08, 2021
"...21 year old girl "

This is not a small girl
Re: 2 Men Lay Claims To A Baby Boy In Edo (Pictures, Video) by neonly: 11:20am On Dec 08, 2021
Girls dem wicked wicked wicked dem girls are wicked wicked wicked even Jah know them wicked wicked wicked wicked wicked wicked wicked
Re: 2 Men Lay Claims To A Baby Boy In Edo (Pictures, Video) by Adukwuj(m): 11:22am On Dec 08, 2021
Upside down palava all over
Re: 2 Men Lay Claims To A Baby Boy In Edo (Pictures, Video) by Knivesout(m): 11:28am On Dec 08, 2021
It's only king Solo that will settle this issue
Re: 2 Men Lay Claims To A Baby Boy In Edo (Pictures, Video) by BlissGod: 11:29am On Dec 08, 2021
I don't like being crude in this space but you see that useless girl and a street soul like her.

She's a fool, abeg Mr. Anyị throw that fool put of your house and her child unless you get money for DNA test.

Such a worthless woman.

1 Like

Re: 2 Men Lay Claims To A Baby Boy In Edo (Pictures, Video) by ChiefSosa(m): 11:30am On Dec 08, 2021
LOGICALKEN:
To think that I even know those two guys in person�‍♂️
What a shame. Things Dey happen for this small Benin o
Oga ken, oya tell us one or two about them!
Re: 2 Men Lay Claims To A Baby Boy In Edo (Pictures, Video) by manlawal(m): 11:32am On Dec 08, 2021
Conwarden:

All I see are 2 statutory rapists.
Both men have a legal case to answer for defiling a minor, with or without her consent.

sad

Life sentence for all scammers . . . Including paternity fraudsters!
is 21 years old girl a minor?
Re: 2 Men Lay Claims To A Baby Boy In Edo (Pictures, Video) by EnemyofGod22(m): 11:36am On Dec 08, 2021
This story is the same thing that is happening to me too, although I never come out to claim the baby,but I'm planning to do so.

My story, there's this akwa ibom girl I met last year November,we became friend I love this girl with all my heart, although she also love me too,the day we didn't see each other we can't sleep for night,befor we know each other,I asked her about her past relationships, she told me she had a boyfriend but she is having misunderstanding with him, she's no longer in love with the guy again.befor the ending of November last year we started having sex, there's one day I went to her house,I meet the guy with her outside her house,they are almost fighting each other, immediately she saw me she left the guy and meet me,I asked her about the guy she said the guy is that her first boyfriend,I was angry with her why she is still with the boy but she calmed me down saying the boy wanted to beat her because of me, saying she's not giving him attention because of me.them she told me we should go to my house that night which we went to my house and one thing read to another we had sex that night, in December last year we do had sex almost every day,fast forward to January this year,she came to my house and said that she missed her period,I took her to pharmacy and did some test, the result came out pregnant, after few weeks, she told me that I'm not the one responsible for her pregnant, saying that her first boyfriend is the one gave her pregnant.i was mad at her ,then I asked her when did she missed her period ? She said November, that means she was pregnant before she know me,but I disagree with her and I told her the pregnant is mind,on February she came to my house,we had great time together she spent three days in my house,then I asked her about the pregnant she told me that she and the other guy went to hospital and did a proper test and the result that came out show's the pregnant came on January this year.i asked her again how can she said the pregnant is the boy pregnant ? Since between November, December and January do we do had uncountable sex ? How is she sure that it was the boy that gave pregnant ? Although the guy is more financially stable than me,I think that is what make the girl chose the boy over me.fast forward to April, this girl packed her things and move to the boy house, first the boy first rejected the pregnant saying he is not the one responsible for it,he told her it was me that gave her pregnant but his mother advised him to accept the pregnant which he later did.on may, she again had misunderstanding with the boy and she came to my house at night.i asked her why did she come to my house ? She said
Re: 2 Men Lay Claims To A Baby Boy In Edo (Pictures, Video) by WarriFirstBorn(m): 11:40am On Dec 08, 2021
Let one well to do individual in their immediate environment sponsor a DNA test so they settle the issue once and for all.
Re: 2 Men Lay Claims To A Baby Boy In Edo (Pictures, Video) by meeky247: 11:49am On Dec 08, 2021
During Solomon's time the took the 2 women to Solomon and he judged them right now brethren since we are not in Solomon's time but king Buhari is in power, the only thing left is to take them to our king for him to judge the two men as king Solomon did to the two women and I know that king Buhari will give a good judgment. There wont be any need for DSS custody.
Re: 2 Men Lay Claims To A Baby Boy In Edo (Pictures, Video) by hope4nigeria(m): 11:58am On Dec 08, 2021
Conwarden:

Both men have a legal case to answer for defiling a minor, with or without her consent.

sad

21years is minor in your village, are you normal?

2 Likes

Re: 2 Men Lay Claims To A Baby Boy In Edo (Pictures, Video) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Dec 08, 2021
Happens when you shag a hoe.
Re: 2 Men Lay Claims To A Baby Boy In Edo (Pictures, Video) by Baba40(f): 12:23pm On Dec 08, 2021
Conwarden:

sad

21 year-old girl is a minor?
Re: 2 Men Lay Claims To A Baby Boy In Edo (Pictures, Video) by Baba40(f): 12:25pm On Dec 08, 2021
WarriFirstBorn:
Let one well to do individual in their immediate environment sponsor a DNA test so they settle the issue once and for all.

Endsars protesters have burnt DNA laboratory
Re: 2 Men Lay Claims To A Baby Boy In Edo (Pictures, Video) by wisz1(m): 12:31pm On Dec 08, 2021
You're bahd grin
True thou.

rajiedreez:
Lol, I won't be surprised if the child doesn't belong to either of them
Re: 2 Men Lay Claims To A Baby Boy In Edo (Pictures, Video) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Dec 08, 2021
After I treat my infection finish na Amadi first sleep with me [s]After I treat my infection finish na Amadi first sleep with me [/s]After I treat my infection finish na Amadi first sleep with me

[s]After I treat my infection finish na Amadi first sleep with me [s]After I treat my infection finish na Amadi first sleep with me [/s]After I treat my infection finish na Amadi first sleep with me

[/s]After I treat my infection finish na Amadi first sleep with me [s]After I treat my infection finish na Amadi first sleep with me [/s]After I treat my infection finish na Amadi first sleep with me
Re: 2 Men Lay Claims To A Baby Boy In Edo (Pictures, Video) by bukarolz: 12:32pm On Dec 08, 2021
The girl is a criminal. I pity Mr Ajayi.

1 Like

Re: 2 Men Lay Claims To A Baby Boy In Edo (Pictures, Video) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Dec 08, 2021
Small asawo, you treat infection finish you rush go fvck Amadi once then you jump to Ajayi
Re: 2 Men Lay Claims To A Baby Boy In Edo (Pictures, Video) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Dec 08, 2021
EnemyofGod22:
This story is the same thing that is happening to me too, although I never come out to claim the baby,but I'm planning to do so.

My story, there's this akwa ibom girl I met last year November,we became friend I love this girl with all my heart, although she also love me too,the day we didn't see each other we can't sleep for night,befor we know each other,I asked her about her past relationships, she told me she had a boyfriend but she is having misunderstanding with him, she's no longer in love with the guy again.befor the ending of November last year we started having sex, there's one day I went to her house,I meet the guy with her outside her house,they are almost fighting each other, immediately she saw me she left the guy and meet me,I asked her about the guy she said the guy is that her first boyfriend,I was angry with her why she is still with the boy but she calmed me down saying the boy wanted to beat her because of me, saying she's not giving him attention because of me.them she told me we should go to my house that night which we went to my house and one thing read to another we had sex that night, in December last year we do had sex almost every day,fast forward to January this year,she came to my house and said that she missed her period,I took her to pharmacy and did some test, the result came out pregnant, after few weeks, she told me that I'm not the one responsible for her pregnant, saying that her first boyfriend is the one gave her pregnant.i was mad at her ,then I asked her when did she missed her period ? She said November, that means she was pregnant before she know me,but I disagree with her and I told her the pregnant is mind,on February she came to my house,we had great time together she spent three days in my house,then I asked her about the pregnant she told me that she and the other guy went to hospital and did a proper test and the result that came out show's the pregnant came on January this year.i asked her again how can she said the pregnant is the boy pregnant ? Since between November, December and January do we do had uncountable sex ? How is she sure that it was the boy that gave pregnant ? Although the guy is more financially stable than me,I think that is what make the girl chose the boy over me.fast forward to April, this girl packed her things and move to the boy house, first the boy first rejected the pregnant saying he is not the one responsible for it,he told her it was me that gave her pregnant but his mother advised him to accept the pregnant which he later did.on may, she again had misunderstanding with the boy and she came to my house at night.i asked her why did she come to my house ? She said

No write again abeg, u be muumuu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Men Lay Claims To A Baby Boy In Edo (Pictures, Video) by Babastrong(m): 12:48pm On Dec 08, 2021
The way i dey reason the thing, the boys may not be the biological father of the baby.
many snakes are entering this single hole. But the cobra and viper thought they have to fight each other to claim the landlord of the hole.
let them kill each other and python will surface as the real landlord.
Re: 2 Men Lay Claims To A Baby Boy In Edo (Pictures, Video) by Tutu19: 12:50pm On Dec 08, 2021
Solution: DNA.
RESULT: IF Amadi owns the child, let him pay 100 times the total expenditure made by Ajayi on the girl.
IF Ajayi is the owner of the child, let him accept the child and take responsibility of it but he must not marry the girl. She's useless.
If non of them owns the baby, me. the girl go and carry her cross and let every man bear their loss.
Court arise!
Re: 2 Men Lay Claims To A Baby Boy In Edo (Pictures, Video) by Ghostmode2two(m): 12:51pm On Dec 08, 2021
AlhajiNatty:
Very easy case here to resolve. Divide the baby into two and share it equally amongst both claimant. The wisdom of Solomon is needed here.
First DNA ever done without science. The girl na hoe not a sign of good wife
Re: 2 Men Lay Claims To A Baby Boy In Edo (Pictures, Video) by BennyDon: 1:03pm On Dec 08, 2021
The one who took care of the poor girl during pregnancy is the real father of the baby, God punish DNA.

The deekhead that showed up later should sod off. He's only interested in answering Baba Ighalo without willingness to take up responsibility!

1 Like

Re: 2 Men Lay Claims To A Baby Boy In Edo (Pictures, Video) by Goldbw122(m): 1:12pm On Dec 08, 2021
The girl nor even know who get belle
Re: 2 Men Lay Claims To A Baby Boy In Edo (Pictures, Video) by sylve11: 1:13pm On Dec 08, 2021
My spirit man dey tell me sey na Ajayi get the piken.

If you go to most Ijaw villages, what this girl is doing is very common there. cool

1 Like

Re: 2 Men Lay Claims To A Baby Boy In Edo (Pictures, Video) by sylve11: 1:18pm On Dec 08, 2021
Ficient:

No write again abeg, u be muumuu

grin grin cool

1 Like

Re: 2 Men Lay Claims To A Baby Boy In Edo (Pictures, Video) by Wiifesnatcher(m): 2:02pm On Dec 08, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
There is no issue here
Every woman knows the right father of thier child

even if the two men slept with her during ovulation period?
Re: 2 Men Lay Claims To A Baby Boy In Edo (Pictures, Video) by eddypsalm(m): 2:34pm On Dec 08, 2021
what has the wife gotta say

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Feel My Father -in -law Is Trying To Control Me / Man Rents Out Wife’s Room, Relocates Her To The Parlour / Help: My Younger Brother Disrespects Me Alot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.