Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,302 members, 7,881,111 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:45 PM

2 Men Lay Claims To A Baby Boy In Edo (Pictures, Video) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 2 Men Lay Claims To A Baby Boy In Edo (Pictures, Video) (26880 Views)

"My Mistake Is That I Married Poor Men" - Kenyan Mom Of 11 Married To 2 Men / Woman Who Claims To Be Married To Army Colonel Found Wandering In Ondo. Photos / 17-Year-Old Girl Weds 18-Year-Old Boy In Abia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Men Lay Claims To A Baby Boy In Edo (Pictures, Video) by EnemyofGod22(m): 3:08pm On Dec 08, 2021
Ficient:

No write again abeg, u be muumuu
..why do you called me mumu ?
Re: 2 Men Lay Claims To A Baby Boy In Edo (Pictures, Video) by Joygift3666: 3:14pm On Dec 08, 2021
She will regret her actions and speeches in years to come. F**lish girl abi woman.
Re: 2 Men Lay Claims To A Baby Boy In Edo (Pictures, Video) by Joygift3666: 3:52pm On Dec 08, 2021
This Amadi thinks he is wise by coming to claim the baby now, by the time he takes the baby home and the baby falls sick every week, he will regret his action and may likely kick the mother and child out of his life for unknown reason.
Re: 2 Men Lay Claims To A Baby Boy In Edo (Pictures, Video) by Prettychild(f): 7:54pm On Dec 08, 2021
officialwdhtv:
Problem in Edo State as two (2) men impregnate little girl and fight for custody of the child.

One of them apparently took care of the girl until she gave birth while the other surfaced a few months after the baby boy was born to take the child thereby causing commotion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wOBV8sUTp8

Source: itv benin

DNA will solve this problem na
Re: 2 Men Lay Claims To A Baby Boy In Edo (Pictures, Video) by paix(m): 8:31pm On Dec 17, 2021
AlhajiNatty:
Very easy case here to resolve. Divide the baby into two and share it equally amongst both claimant. The wisdom of Solomon is needed here.
I believe DNA would do the magic.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Know If An Air Conditioner Is 1hp, 1.5hp And 2hp (Pics available) / Man Rents Out Wife’s Room, Relocates Her To The Parlour / Genotype Issue. Please Be Rational ( I Am Not A Religious Person)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.