Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,821 members, 7,902,616 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 01:16 PM

Family Festive Giveaway - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Family Festive Giveaway (27106 Views)

Make Me Self Celebrate My Family For This Festive Season / Do you envy those Who Have Villages To Visit This Festive Period? / How To Cut Down Excessive Spending These Festive Period (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family Festive Giveaway by Nobody: 7:49pm On Dec 08, 2021
SurvivorM:
Sorry if I offended you. It's just that I have seen so many children become wayward because once their father dies, there is no money again and the wife which in sometimes are full housewife become hopeless. So many bad experiences
It's just a suggestion anyway

I understand your point.

The country just get as e be. God no go shame us.
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by snowland(m): 7:52pm On Dec 08, 2021
Mariangeles:

I didn't even know you mentioned her already.

Mr snowland, here's one of ahnie's random threads to convince you
https://www.nairaland.com/6783865/see-meal-churchy-nigerian-almost#106398361

Appreciate the suggestions of @annie however, this plan is already awarded to @MummyMalik.

2 Likes

Re: Family Festive Giveaway by GboyegaD(m): 8:31pm On Dec 08, 2021
snowland:

I appreciate your input. Reason it involves family is because initially I wanted to just help families that are in sincere need. And when I said family, it has to be with kids. I know it's hard having to screen lots of families, so I decided to modify the original plan and then worked business angle into it. All I need now is just for business oriented family man or woman to give a detailed narration of how the fund will help their business. The 2 best narrations will be scrutinized on the family side. It sucks but that's how it's going to be done. It's festive period, and I'm all about family.

I was only telling you how I do mine and like I said, it may not work in your situation.
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by chieni(f): 8:41pm On Dec 08, 2021
Mariangeles:

I didn't even know you mentioned her already.

Mr snowland, here's one of ahnie's random threads to convince you
https://www.nairaland.com/6783865/see-meal-churchy-nigerian-almost#106398361
Wow great!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Family Festive Giveaway by chieni(f): 8:52pm On Dec 08, 2021
You could probably tell the MOD to move this to the front page so that more people get to see this. Our target beneficiaries ( people who want to start a business) can also key in.

cc snowland
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by IyaZainab: 9:31pm On Dec 08, 2021
snowland:
��. She's on my radar for PLAN 1.

JazakumuLLahu khairan sir

You will live long
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by pocohantas(f): 9:36pm On Dec 08, 2021
chieni:
You could probably tell the MOD to move this to the front page so that more people get to see this. Our target beneficiaries ( people who want to start a business) can also key in.

cc snow.land

No mod worth his/her salt would move a giveaway thread to FP. The few people the thread has reached are the target beneficiaries.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family Festive Giveaway by IyaZainab: 9:36pm On Dec 08, 2021
money121:
@snowland kindly look into @IyaZainab
Request for neccessary Details with little researched seem she's legit and in need of the Fund

[center][/center]Ki Iku ma pa alaanu mi
For remembering me, you will always be remembered both home and abroad for good
For recommending me, you will always be recommended for contracts
For coming to my aid, your next contract will be government House roofing[center][/center]
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by akidelebolanle(f): 9:48pm On Dec 08, 2021
snowland:

Appreciate the suggestions of @annie however, this plan is already awarded to @MummyMalik.
Pls sir, consider me also, I am a widow with a sma shop where I am managing.
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by chieni(f): 9:50pm On Dec 08, 2021
pocohantas:

No mod worth his/her salt would move a giveaway thread to FP. The few people the thread has reached are the target beneficiaries.
My reason for saying so is because I haven't seen much people who intend to start a business or fund their existing business commenting.
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by SurvivorM(f): 9:53pm On Dec 08, 2021
chieni:

My reason for saying so is because I haven't seen much people who intend to start a business or fund their existing business commenting.
it's just started today, I am sure many will still find this page.

3 Likes

Re: Family Festive Giveaway by snowland(m): 9:53pm On Dec 08, 2021
chieni:

cc snowland
@pocohantas has said it all. The less traffic the better. When too many eyes are involved, there're tendencies for mistakes to be made and not only that, that's like calling the scammers that food don land.

1 Like

Re: Family Festive Giveaway by akidelebolanle(f): 9:54pm On Dec 08, 2021
chieni:

I am here.
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by pocohantas(f): 9:54pm On Dec 08, 2021
chieni:

This is just the first day anyway. Family section is the best section for this, they will turn-up with time. If they don’t, he can work with what he has. It would even reduce his confusion. grin

3 Likes

Re: Family Festive Giveaway by akidelebolanle(f): 9:57pm On Dec 08, 2021
pocohantas:

This is just the first day anyway. Family section is the best section for this, they will turn-up with time. If they don’t, he can work with what he has. It would even reduce his confusion. grin
Abi na. Thank you ma'am.
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by snowland(m): 9:58pm On Dec 08, 2021
pocohantas:

Aunty Poco, better oyel dey your head jare. I like reading all post and make comments accordingly, if there're tons of comments, I'm sure I'm gonna miss some. And who knows, those missed comments might be the best ones.
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by chieni(f): 9:59pm On Dec 08, 2021
pocohantas:

lol Alright
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by chieni(f): 10:00pm On Dec 08, 2021
snowland:

@pocohantas has said it all. The less traffic the better. When too many eyes are involved, there're tendencies for mistakes to be made and not only that, that's like calling the scammers that food don land.
True talk.
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by pocohantas(f): 10:00pm On Dec 08, 2021
akidelebolanle:
Abi na. Thank you ma'am.

Nigerians would set a party for 3pm, by 6pm they are still waiting for people who are just taking their baths to come before they can start. I am already seeing people here and I will be looking for more? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Family Festive Giveaway by akidelebolanle(f): 10:02pm On Dec 08, 2021
pocohantas:

Nigerians would set a party for 3pm, by 6pm they are still waiting for people who are just taking their bathes to come before they can start. I am already seeing people here and I will be looking for more? cheesy
Better things are for everyone.
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by Orente21(f): 10:04pm On Dec 08, 2021
pocohantas:

Nigerians would set a party for 3pm, by 6pm they are still waiting for people who are just taking their bathes to come before they can start. I am already seeing people here and I will be looking for more? cheesy
Abeg, I dey here sis for plan 3. May ur oil never dry. God bless you@ Mr snowland
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by pocohantas(f): 10:07pm On Dec 08, 2021
snowland:

Aunty Poco, better oyel dey your head jare. I like reading all post and make comments accordingly, if there're tons of comments, I'm sure I'm gonna miss some. And who knows, those missed comments might be the best ones.

You may not miss some if you take out time to read it all. However, you would definitely get confused, then you’ll begin to feel guilty that you couldn’t reach the majority. I think it was only the first time I waited for a day. Subsequently I learnt and worked with a time frame of a few hours.

Don’t even overthink it. Start vetting the ones you have here. Even Jesus had to add miracles before he fed 5000 people. If na by his might, e for no run am. cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family Festive Giveaway by snowland(m): 10:15pm On Dec 08, 2021
pocohantas:

You may not miss some if you take out time to read it all. However, you would definitely get confused, then you’ll begin to feel guilty that you couldn’t reach the majority. I think it was only the first time I waited for a day. Subsequently I learnt and worked with a time frame of a few hours.

Don’t even overthink it. Start vetting the ones you have here. Even Jesus had to add miracles before he fed 5000 people. If na by his might, e for no run am. cheesy

Naa, I'm not sweating it at all. I'm only able to respond a lot today because I'm working from home today. Tomorrow, I'm not likely gonna have the time, so it's when I get to it. No pressure whatsoever.
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 08, 2021
snowland:

Good evening Sir.......
So far your ideas are so good and I don't even know what to add to it... I hope struggling families that really needs the money gets it.
For me Christmas is coming and and I hope to one of the lucky winner of the third plan.
I am happy you choose pocohantas because she is very good
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by pocohantas(f): 10:16pm On Dec 08, 2021
snowland:

Naa, I'm not sweating it at all. I'm only able to respond a lot today because I'm working from home today. Tomorrow, I'm not likely gonna have the time, so it's when I get to it. No pressure whatsoever.

Alright then. Take your time and congrats in advance to the winners. Nigeria is hard as it is.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Family Festive Giveaway by kel94(m): 12:02am On Dec 09, 2021
God forbid I will ever beg or receive alm on social media. Never again. Well done OP.

1 Like

Re: Family Festive Giveaway by Tokskob2008: 12:50am On Dec 09, 2021
kel94:
God forbid I will ever beg or receive alm on social media. Never again. Well done OP.
God don butter your bread and that's good. You fit make the bread and butter reach my side too Thanks in advance
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by slan87(m): 1:59am On Dec 09, 2021
snowland:

Alright, let me make it clear, the person disbursing is not in any position to be the one to select the 10 families. I will select the families myself based on the best idea suggested (if any). Then I'll give the families details to the person for disbursement. I hope that clears the misunderstanding?

Secondly, I'm not currently in Nigeria. As laudable as your idea of orphanage is, it's out of the equation.

Thirdly, the person disbursing is not chosen by volunteering but by recommendations. Anybody can volunteer himself or herself and make away with the money, only recommended fellow with good track record is going to be considered.

Thanks for your suggestion though.
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by bjprodint1: 4:36am On Dec 09, 2021
Pls sir,consider me 4 d 3rd plan,children dey 4 my neck.snowland
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by FriendsAndFans(m): 6:19am On Dec 09, 2021
snowland:
Damn, it

PLAN 3.
The remainingelected people that commented and provided ideas. Each gets

Those are the plans.

Most small scale business owners do not have registered businesses but if a person can find their way to Nairaland, definitely they have a Facebook account.

That's the best way to conquer scammers. ask for their Facebook account and a WhatsApp video call. That's the only way. ( I can help with the WhatsApp calls and send you a screenshot for verification )

Many migg use other people's picture to qualify for the giveaway, but can they make a WhatsApp video call??
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by IyaZainab: 7:53am On Dec 09, 2021
FriendsAndFans:

Most small scale business owners do not have registered businesses but if a person can find their way to Nairaland, definitely they have a Facebook account.

That's the best way to conquer scammers. ask for their Facebook account and a WhatsApp video call. That's the only way. ( I can help with the WhatsApp calls and send you a screenshot for verification )

Many migg use other people's picture to qualify for the giveaway, but can they make a WhatsApp video call??

Yes I can make a WhatsApp video call
I have a Facebook account too
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by Agbecassava: 8:33am On Dec 09, 2021
snowland:

I appreciate your input. Reason it involves family is because initially I wanted to just help families that are in sincere need. And when I said family, it has to be with kids. I know it's hard having to screen lots of families, so I decided to modify the original plan and then worked business angle into it. All I need now is just for business oriented family man or woman to give a detailed narration of how the fund will help their business. The 2 best narrations will be scrutinized on the family side. It sucks but that's how it's going to be done. It's festive period, and I'm all about family.

My Oga, the Fund go help my farming business

I be farmer
Na me be the first person wey @money121 go do WhatsApp video call for
As he see say I be farmer true he give me money to farm
If you help me with the money I go use am farm
Na dry season we dey, nobody fit plant cassava

I get farm for river side wey Yoruba dey call akuro
I go plant vegetables efo tete, efo soko, efo worowo, I go plant ewedu wey dem dey use make draw soup
I go plant cocoyam
You know say no be all cocoyam good for pounding e get some cocoyam wey good for pounding Na that one Yoruba dey call coco ghana Na that one I go plant

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (37) (Reply)

Facebook Couple Celebrate 4th Anniversary Of Meeting (photos) / I'm Building A Future Not Supported By My Wife / Do You Believe In Karma? Share the Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.