Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,821 members, 7,902,618 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 01:20 PM

Family Festive Giveaway - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Family Festive Giveaway (27108 Views)

Make Me Self Celebrate My Family For This Festive Season / Do you envy those Who Have Villages To Visit This Festive Period? / How To Cut Down Excessive Spending These Festive Period (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family Festive Giveaway by Agbecassava: 8:36am On Dec 09, 2021
Oga @money121 and @demospain give me the money true and I use the money farm
When my two Oga see say I use the money well well dem happy with me and one of the friend con dash me money join

Re: Family Festive Giveaway by ahnie: 8:51am On Dec 09, 2021
Thanks @ mariaangeles,bjprodint1 and chieni I appreciate the recommendation kiss kiss
Congratulations mummymalik.

Oga snowland you're doing a nice job.

1 Like

Re: Family Festive Giveaway by Agbecassava: 9:07am On Dec 09, 2021
Boarding school wey dey my place go dey buy from me Na me dey supply them cassava sef for their school farm and their goats
I dey plant pepper and tomato too and their canteen dey buy am
Na inside my farm I go do the video call
Abeg help me
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by chieni(f): 9:16am On Dec 09, 2021
ahnie:
Thanks @ mariaangeles,bjprodint1 and chieni I appreciate the recommendation kiss kiss
Congratulations mummymalik.

Oga snowland you're doing a nice job.
You are welcome wink
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by snowland(m): 10:11am On Dec 09, 2021
Ishilove:
Monsieur Snowland, may your pocket always be filled with plenty. God bless your generous soul.
Amen, and you as well. I appreciate the veteran Ishilove for chipping in on this thread.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family Festive Giveaway by Adaanna(f): 10:49am On Dec 09, 2021
@ snowland you are doing a wonderful job God bless you abundantly.

I'm also into street food such as baking meat pie. Have done job too for @money121 and @demospain. I have bake meat pie and share for beggars on their behalf. In case you still need more vendors.

1 Like

Re: Family Festive Giveaway by money121(m): 11:03am On Dec 09, 2021
Adaanna:
@ snowland you are doing a wonderful job God bless you abundantly.

I'm also into street food such as baking meat pie. Have done job too for @money121 and @demospain. I have bake meat pie and share for beggars on their behalf. In case you still need more vendors.
Yea.. she's also tested ok
Longest tym mama you are not active like b4 hope no problem
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by Adaanna(f): 11:12am On Dec 09, 2021
money121:
Yea.. she's also tested ok
Longest tym mama you are not active like b4 hope no problem

I'm good sir, no problems sir just a little busy.
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by Foodqueen(f): 11:13am On Dec 09, 2021
snowland:

Thanks for the suggestion. That's already taken care of actually. Also Secret Santa is in the pipeline.

God bless you big. And in anything pls don't forget the widows.
It's difficult for both parent now, talk More of widows.

U can buy bag of rice and share among 4people. It will go a long way this festive period.
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by tens4real(m): 1:49pm On Dec 09, 2021
Cc: Snowland Cc: pocohantas cc: money212
I pray I will be among the plan 3 giveaway so I can do the test and run the scan before my surgery, pls if you're reading this and you can help me with any amount pls do, I will be forever grateful 2132213996 uba solomon

I just had to borrow someone's phone to post this attachment as I'm currently not using a smartphone, thank you so much

Re: Family Festive Giveaway by Nobody: 8:59am On Dec 10, 2021
snowland:

Thanks for the suggestion. That's already taken care of actually. Also Secret Santa is in the pipeline.
Good morning Sir, I hope the selection process is going smoothly
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by sunbestie(f): 9:25am On Dec 10, 2021
@snowland God bless your kind heart... More wins.
Am just a primary school teacher trying to keep body and soul together.
I will be happy if I am among your plan 3 beneficiaries. Thanks
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by Ensho: 10:23am On Dec 10, 2021
@Snowland, Good morning,Am In Need Of The Funds To Boost My Little Provision Store ,Just Moved From Sokoto To Gombe,I,My Wife And Two Lovely Kids,Am On WhatsApp And Also Have A Facebook Account.May God Bless You And All Those Working With You,Amen.
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by Bukie2000: 5:13pm On Dec 10, 2021
I will appreciate if I can get something small to start provision business to Carter for me and my baby.thank you sir
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by Ogadijan: 6:03pm On Dec 10, 2021
Good evening @ snowland, please help a primary school teacher with 3 kids to celebrate this Christmas, I pray to be selected in the plane 3 to start my liquid soap, business.
please do not pass me by.
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by Agbecassava: 6:20pm On Dec 10, 2021
Na person wey no get proof go dey lie
I dey my farm

Farm dey, help me with money make I plant abeg

Re: Family Festive Giveaway by Timekeeper: 7:08pm On Dec 10, 2021
seankafor:
I suggest in respect to picking the required families in need..
The prospects who are interested if really in need shouldn't be shy In revealing the true identities of their family.. this can be done via dm..

They could provide the identity card of the said families on dm (for security reasons)

The id cards must match with the applicants (surname and address)

Then a video call could be ensured and they must be present with the said family where you will interview the family (mother, father , or siblings).

I believe no elderly person will agree to be an accomplice of catfishing..

If the money is too small to risk this,then the person doesn't really need the money..

In respect to picking the dusbursants, I suggest any of the mods could help..

I can be of help too wink kiss

This is my own humble contribution..

U dey always dey any giveaway thread.. U this WAEC boy
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by SurvivorM(f): 7:14pm On Dec 10, 2021
seankafor:
I suggest in respect to picking the required families in need..
The prospects who are interested if really in need shouldn't be shy In revealing the true identities of their family.. this can be done via dm..

They could provide the identity card of the said families on dm (for security reasons)

The id cards must match with the applicants (surname and address)

Then a video call could be ensured and they must be present with the said family where you will interview the family (mother, father , or siblings).

I believe no elderly person will agree to be an accomplice of catfishing..

If the money is too small to risk this,then the person doesn't really need the money..

In respect to picking the dusbursants, I suggest any of the mods could help..

I can be of help too wink kiss

This is my own humble contribution..
I actually like this suggestion, maybe Mr Snowland can even ask the children some questions and if it's a scam Mr snowland will know.
People have to go to such length in Nigeria now because of many scammers, they even have their elderly neighbor's take pictures for them to scam online and give them a small percentage of the money
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by waploger(m): 7:20pm On Dec 10, 2021
Interested
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by Timekeeper: 7:25pm On Dec 10, 2021
money121:

You don't worry she will even do pass wetin u no send her
Someone wey go arrange Alfa to make dua on my birthday
Na since that day i fear her, i was on vacantion in Dubai gbam iya malik send video of alfa and how she distribute those items
I didnt pay for soft drink i don't know were dis lady take add soft drink
Always proud of her.. she too legit abeg..
More fund in ur acct baba..

Make I come. Join you for Dubai na... Ceo
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by Timekeeper: 7:27pm On Dec 10, 2021
pocohantas:

No mod worth his/her salt would move a giveaway thread to FP. The few people the thread has reached are the target beneficiaries.

Anytime Poco do giveaway... I sure say na me be number 1 grin grin
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by Timekeeper: 7:30pm On Dec 10, 2021
snowland:

Amen, and you as well. I appreciate the veteran Ishilove for chipping in on this thread.

Snowld, I can help those less privileged create a cry.pto wallet so Dt they can start investing....

All you will do is send me the funds via wallet and I distribute to their wallets....

Happy Xmas in addy
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by Sonnobax15(m): 7:37pm On Dec 10, 2021
snowland:

Dimwits like you only think everyone needs attention to live their lives. Boy, you are so wrong. I'm not in your league. Going through your posts shows how shallow minded you are. Not only are you shallow in thoughts, your IQ is next to nothing if at 19 years, you struggled to wear a seat belt and in your intelligent mind, you are encouraging people to appreciate the power of time. I'm embarrased just like your uncle was. Well, in your defense, a baby at 19 is a baby forever.
And oh my "now I have 4 cars", why not start a car dealership? People have 10 cars, they aren't bragging about it. Get a life, you motherfucking Racist and stop being an asshole.
Please don't mind that ram undecided
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by Sonnobax15(m): 7:39pm On Dec 10, 2021
snowland:
Hi guys, I know how hard things are for most families, especially those with children, so in the spirit of festivities, I want to do something for some select families. I'm planning to share about N200k among 10 deserving families that are really in need of this money. Here's where I'm gonna need some help:

1. I need ideas on the best way to select these 10 lucky and deserving families. Most Nigerians are known for being shady, hence I need a lie detecting, scammer recognizing and no BS way to pick these families.
NOTE: Whoever gives the best idea automatically gets 5k. Idea with the most like wins it.

2. I'm gonna need someone of high and blameless
reputation that can handle the disbursement of the money to the selected families. I might be quite busy and not have much time to handle the disbursement myself. The person also automatically gets 5k

Guys, throw me some ideas and name of someone reputable.

UPDATE

Damn, it seems really hard to decide on how to go about this. I sincerely appreciate all the ideas so far. However, I'm not really a fan of people posting their family pictures online. It just doesn't sit right with me. In the light of this, I'm going to go with this idea.

PLAN 1
Since I plan a total of 210k to be shared, 100k will be shared between 2 families, but there's a catch. These families MUST be doing a business or plan to start one.
Here's what will need to be provided to qualify:

1. Detailed narration of how the fund will help your business. When I said detailed, I mean detail but ofcourse you gotta leave out sensitive info. I'll select the best 2 myself.

2. After the selection, the selected ones will have to provide some documentations to prove that they are who they really say they are. I'm sorry, this part cannot be skipped. I'll rather deal with 2 people providing their info than lots of people. Pictures of families, copies of parents and kids ID ( Kids surname must match), anything else to prove that they are genuine. These will be requested privately. Any family not comfortable with this arrangements will be replaced by the next best business narration.

This plan is awarded to @MummyMalik
[s]PLAN 2
I'll partner with someone on here that can help feed random people on the street while helping his or her biz as well. PuffPuff, Akara, MoinMoin, Buns, just name it. Anybody that sell anything that people eat and can provide the service, next 50k goes to the person. Somebody that knows someone that can recommend someone, please recommend. [/s]

PLAN 3.
The remaining 60k goes to 6 randomly selected people that commented and provided ideas. Each gets 10k.

Those are the new plans.

Thanks.
Snowland.
. Well,I just have the feeling that you're mr. Frowland cool. Well,may God continue to bless him (you) wherever you're cool. One day,I go grow up to be a philanthropist like you bros...I don dey work towards am small small cool
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by Ulunne777(f): 9:05pm On Dec 10, 2021
I pray to benefit so I can buy shoes for my kids.They need it
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by snowland(m): 9:46pm On Dec 10, 2021
Timekeeper:

Snowld, I can help those less privileged create a cry.pto wallet so Dt they can start investing....

All you will do is send me the funds via wallet and I distribute to their wallets....

Happy Xmas in addy

Thanks for the suggestion. Question is, who helps them maintain the crypto account? That's not a sustainable idea but thanks all the same.
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by snowland(m): 9:47pm On Dec 10, 2021
Sonnobax15:
. Well,I just have the feeling that you're mr. Frowland cool. Well,may God continue to bless him (you) wherever you're cool. One day,I go grow up to be a philanthropist like you bros...I don dey work towards am small small cool
Lol. Thanks and Amen. By the way, I no know who Mr Frowland.
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by Timekeeper: 10:06pm On Dec 10, 2021
snowland:

Thanks for the suggestion. Question is, who helps them maintain the crypto account? That's not a sustainable idea but thanks all the same.

I was kidding though cheesy
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by Drlateef94: 10:09pm On Dec 10, 2021
Good evening Mr snowland,I am interested in no 3 too. A fresh graduate,want to buy drugs to commence my private practice. Thanks. Merry Xmas and happy new year in advance.
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by Timekeeper: 10:27pm On Dec 10, 2021
snowland:

I need money but not as pressing as this lady.. I feel so much pity for her.....

Pls snowland.... cry cry cry cry

Pls go tru this thread... I think this is someone that really needs help..
https://www.nairaland.com/bukie2000/posts

Pocohantas money121 and any other person Dt can help
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by Timekeeper: 10:30pm On Dec 10, 2021
Bukie2000:
Please nairalanders, help me with used baby girl clothes and foodstuffs.am a breastfeeding mother but am starving, God bless you.

Pls someone should help..... God will not forsake anyone Dt helps
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by snowland(m): 11:25pm On Dec 10, 2021
UPDATE

I have selected 4 names for PLAN 1 out of which I will select ONLY two.

The names (username) are:
1. IyaZainab
2. akindelebolanle
3. UmmuFarrah
4. Agbecassava

I'm going to make this a fair play where all the 4 selected names have equal chance of being in the last 2. Therefore I want all these 4 selected names to give DETAILED explanation of how the fund will benefit them.

1. How will the fund help your business?
2. What do you plan to do with the money?
3. How do you plan to go about it?
4. What are the likely challenges you might encounter and how do you find your ways around them?
5. etc

These are the type of questions I want addressed in the narration. I highly recommend that these people are very detailed in their explanations because the 2 usernames with more likes and meaningful submissions will win the fund. In the event that there aren't any satisfactory submissions, I may have to come up with a different channel to route the fund to someone else.
I'll give till Monday Evening 9pm, naija time for all submission to be in.

Good luck to the selected names.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (37) (Reply)

Facebook Couple Celebrate 4th Anniversary Of Meeting (photos) / I'm Building A Future Not Supported By My Wife / Do You Believe In Karma? Share the Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.