Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,251 members, 7,887,711 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:43 PM

Precious Chikwendu Is Suffering From Bipolar Disorder, Schizophrenia – FFK - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Precious Chikwendu Is Suffering From Bipolar Disorder, Schizophrenia – FFK (26837 Views)

Precious Chikwendu Is At Liberty To See Her Sons At Anytime - FFK's Lawyer / Precious Chikwendu, FFK’s Ex-Wife Sends Strong Message As He Unveils New Lover / Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Precious Chikwendu Is Suffering From Bipolar Disorder, Schizophrenia – FFK by Shellsploit: 9:55pm On Dec 09, 2021
kiss
Re: Precious Chikwendu Is Suffering From Bipolar Disorder, Schizophrenia – FFK by bluefilm: 9:56pm On Dec 09, 2021
I believe you Sir.

That bitch is really outta control.

She's beyond help.
Re: Precious Chikwendu Is Suffering From Bipolar Disorder, Schizophrenia – FFK by Akharmony: 9:56pm On Dec 09, 2021
Una juju no too much. . .
Re: Precious Chikwendu Is Suffering From Bipolar Disorder, Schizophrenia – FFK by Jidemoo: 9:58pm On Dec 09, 2021
Speechless
Re: Precious Chikwendu Is Suffering From Bipolar Disorder, Schizophrenia – FFK by Flier: 10:00pm On Dec 09, 2021
alanto:
Bitter people. Like nnamdi Kanu like precious. Big big lies everywhere. Embarrassment of a human being.
I don’t think she’s lying,it’s just sad we are not in a saner country
You can’t come up with such lie easily,it’s too deep

2 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu Is Suffering From Bipolar Disorder, Schizophrenia – FFK by splashbaby(m): 10:01pm On Dec 09, 2021
Do sex tape oga
Re: Precious Chikwendu Is Suffering From Bipolar Disorder, Schizophrenia – FFK by KanwuliaExtra: 10:02pm On Dec 09, 2021
When love goes SOUR. . . . cheesy
The reason people should NEVER display how good their relationships are or look to the world.

When the bad times roll, your enemies will rejoice well wella!

FAWU NYANSH DON OPEN!

https://youtube.com/shorts/kOxmJ-TISR0?feature=share

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Precious Chikwendu Is Suffering From Bipolar Disorder, Schizophrenia – FFK by Gkemz: 10:03pm On Dec 09, 2021
And you are suffering from zombism. Shameless man exchanging words with ex-wife.
Re: Precious Chikwendu Is Suffering From Bipolar Disorder, Schizophrenia – FFK by sharone21(f): 10:03pm On Dec 09, 2021
Na small pikin dey worry Precious....Seems she no know his previous history /secret to use collect her kids fast.

Same man that couldn't answer drills of senate on his mental health.....Abi why did he run to Ghana at a time, where he met his Ghanaian wife after being allegedly cured.

His Ghana wife still love him, naim she no come dey live under same roof with him after P left? Abi which kind of marriage be that?....

Seems when he eventually goes back to his Ghanaian wife ( instead of chasing small girls) before his life & manhood go correct.

He should be bigger than this and do what is needful, at worst give 2 kids to P and keep 2 instead of allowing small girl to embarrass him with some of his secrets.

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu Is Suffering From Bipolar Disorder, Schizophrenia – FFK by VULCAN(m): 10:04pm On Dec 09, 2021
I'm not sure of your level of education but conception, pregnancy and delivery are all biological activities.

They say nothing about the mental/emotional health of the mother.

How you intertwine the two is unacceptable.

Do we leave a child in the care of a madwoman roaming the streets on the basis of she carried the pregnancy for 9months?

Maybe you would but no sane society does such!
Wiseandtrue:

A woman that carried not one but 4 children for 9months is too toxic to take care of her children

Dey reason wetin you dey talk undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Precious Chikwendu Is Suffering From Bipolar Disorder, Schizophrenia – FFK by loliapoopy2013(f): 10:04pm On Dec 09, 2021
Na she fit you
Re: Precious Chikwendu Is Suffering From Bipolar Disorder, Schizophrenia – FFK by Amodi470(m): 10:05pm On Dec 09, 2021
Hehehe.. Dis way wey FFK and hin wife drag each other on social media sweet my bele.
I laugh in swahili kih.. Kih.. Kih grin
Re: Precious Chikwendu Is Suffering From Bipolar Disorder, Schizophrenia – FFK by TheGift: 10:05pm On Dec 09, 2021
Can someone who is Bi-polar diagnose a fellow bipolar person?

Meanwhile, FFK sounds more like Tri-polar with an acute case of Schizophrenia.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Precious Chikwendu Is Suffering From Bipolar Disorder, Schizophrenia – FFK by Nigra(f): 10:08pm On Dec 09, 2021

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu Is Suffering From Bipolar Disorder, Schizophrenia – FFK by NGArmyTerrorist: 10:09pm On Dec 09, 2021
For ffk to reply back means he Truly had/has erectile dysfunction! FFK can't perform Again grin Nothing is wrong with Precious! She will expose all your bad dealing you water man.
Re: Precious Chikwendu Is Suffering From Bipolar Disorder, Schizophrenia – FFK by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:10pm On Dec 09, 2021
VULCAN:
I'm not sure of your level of education but conception, pregnancy and delivery are all biological activities.

Do we leave a child in the care of a madwoman roaming the streets on the basis of she carried the pregnancy for 9months?

You wey go school, e show for your body!

I had to call an interpreter to see if she can interpret what you wrote!

When her teeth almost remove, she quickly gave me back my phone! grin cheesy

Abeg, carry yourself dey go before I go tell you the thing wey dey my mind!

4 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu Is Suffering From Bipolar Disorder, Schizophrenia – FFK by meobizy(f): 10:10pm On Dec 09, 2021
It's possible. Many women suffer from this. Trust our country to remain ignorant of its existence, forcing the patients to deny the ailment.
Re: Precious Chikwendu Is Suffering From Bipolar Disorder, Schizophrenia – FFK by NGArmyTerrorist: 10:13pm On Dec 09, 2021
Nigra:

This man is useless...Men talking more than ladies nowadays
You said it all. cool

3 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu Is Suffering From Bipolar Disorder, Schizophrenia – FFK by tunapawizzy: 10:14pm On Dec 09, 2021
FFK WAHALA IWO ATI PRECIOUS NIYEN.....when u dey use ur stolen wealth pamper her, u no call us.
Re: Precious Chikwendu Is Suffering From Bipolar Disorder, Schizophrenia – FFK by Manigie: 10:16pm On Dec 09, 2021
gambia:
That's your guys business . I don comot my hand for husband and wife matter.
I swear your sense no be here..... No chuck mouth for husband and wife matter.
See as people dey fight here for husband and wife matter wey no concern them.
Re: Precious Chikwendu Is Suffering From Bipolar Disorder, Schizophrenia – FFK by moyosore32: 10:19pm On Dec 09, 2021
VULCAN:

I almost almost said this on G... buh I just wan first dey obs... pple who deliberately have sexual intercourse with insane men and women all over d place nko just for babies sake, do dey leave the babies at the care of such insane pesin just cos he/she participated in producing the offspring
No b only pesin wey pull shirt dey roam about for street dey mad o, some pple madness na with confirm Giorgio Armani suit... omoh menting get levels o
Re: Precious Chikwendu Is Suffering From Bipolar Disorder, Schizophrenia – FFK by Fumace(f): 10:20pm On Dec 09, 2021
Ah.... Bipolar an d Schizophrenia in just one person?? This is hooge ooo grin grin grin
Re: Precious Chikwendu Is Suffering From Bipolar Disorder, Schizophrenia – FFK by Tonyadie(m): 10:21pm On Dec 09, 2021
Forget all the grammar!! That lady is saying the truth. FFK is a bad man

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu Is Suffering From Bipolar Disorder, Schizophrenia – FFK by Mko123(m): 10:21pm On Dec 09, 2021
Wiseandtrue:
Come Fani Kayode, either it's a lie or not, allow a mother see her children before you die a miserable death!

Some things are sacred never to be toyed with!

For a man, you talk too much!

ki le leyi nso bayii?

Who do you gan gan?
Re: Precious Chikwendu Is Suffering From Bipolar Disorder, Schizophrenia – FFK by Okhuadams(m): 10:21pm On Dec 09, 2021
Re: Precious Chikwendu Is Suffering From Bipolar Disorder, Schizophrenia – FFK by TheMostComplex1: 10:22pm On Dec 09, 2021
Ffk wey no well for head
Re: Precious Chikwendu Is Suffering From Bipolar Disorder, Schizophrenia – FFK by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 10:22pm On Dec 09, 2021
alanto:

Would you give your children to a mentally unstable woman? What’s wrong with you? Does that woman sound like someone there capable of raising children? Did you read all the allegations she leveled against her ex lover. No sane person will say all those things. She even said she didn’t conceive through sex for the man. I shame for you I swear. It’s not every time that you do solidarity. Sometimes just use common sense. Until it’s confirmed medically that the woman is fit to raise children on her own. I wouldn’t advise she gets custody of those children.
Ffk is more of a bipolar sufferer. That man is sick. See videos on YouTube of him stripping his domestic staff naked. That guy needs help. Snowhite is in a better position to raise the kids abeg.

5 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu Is Suffering From Bipolar Disorder, Schizophrenia – FFK by Fumace(f): 10:22pm On Dec 09, 2021
Wahala grin grin grin
Re: Precious Chikwendu Is Suffering From Bipolar Disorder, Schizophrenia – FFK by OJURONGBE1(m): 10:24pm On Dec 09, 2021
This woman has turned to a single parent evangelist. When the going was good, FFK was the best amongst men but now that the tide has turned against her, she's been spitting nonsense.

How are we sure FFK was the one she gave birth to those children for cos none of them looked like him.
Re: Precious Chikwendu Is Suffering From Bipolar Disorder, Schizophrenia – FFK by joyousever(f): 10:26pm On Dec 09, 2021
Are you sure you're not FFK himself? You know this is a faceless forum.
alanto:

Lol. Na she start dey sound like mad woman now. Who would have known?
You don’t have anything meaningful to say. That means I made plenty sense.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osinbajo Wins Hearts Of Royal Fathers, Politicians, Business Leaders, & Others / New Kogi Deputy Governor, Salifu Oyibo, Prostrates To Ex Gov. Yahaya Bello / Jonathan’s Men Throw Out Journalist From Villa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.