Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,764 members, 7,875,922 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:06 AM

Precious Chikwendu Is Suffering From Bipolar Disorder, Schizophrenia – FFK - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Precious Chikwendu Is Suffering From Bipolar Disorder, Schizophrenia – FFK (26824 Views)

Precious Chikwendu Is At Liberty To See Her Sons At Anytime - FFK's Lawyer / Precious Chikwendu, FFK’s Ex-Wife Sends Strong Message As He Unveils New Lover / Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Precious Chikwendu Is Suffering From Bipolar Disorder, Schizophrenia – FFK by Arabaincubus: 1:48am On Dec 10, 2021
FFK did not confirm if his mouth is the only living thing in his body as alleged by the woman.
Re: Precious Chikwendu Is Suffering From Bipolar Disorder, Schizophrenia – FFK by vickydevoka(m): 2:43am On Dec 10, 2021
Patrioticman007:
Hmm, Ipobians and KONJI are 5 & 6.
See their spleme leader, salivating on his lawyer talkless of his mkpurumiris.
Having an erection doesn't mean u are salivating on her, sometimes it's a natural phenomenon
Re: Precious Chikwendu Is Suffering From Bipolar Disorder, Schizophrenia – FFK by plaetton: 2:46am On Dec 10, 2021
alanto:

Would you give your children to a mentally unstable woman? What’s wrong with you? Does that woman sound like someone there capable of raising children? Did you read all the allegations she leveled against her ex lover. No sane person will say all those things. She even said she didn’t conceive through sex for the man. I shame for you I swear. It’s not every time that you do solidarity. Sometimes just use common sense. Until it’s confirmed medically that the woman is fit to raise children on her own. I wouldn’t advise she gets custody of those children.
Sharap dia.
I was stunned and very impressed with that woman's poise and articulation. I thought she was a bimbo until I watched that interview.
If you are intelligent enough to study people, study how they use words to articulate points, and body language, you could easily see that the woman was genuine, sincere and definitely not coached to make the points that she did. Aside from all the issues she finely articulated, DO YOU NOT already know that FFK is a basket case ?
Any man, an Ivey league school graduate, who's only literary contribution to humanity is a book about all the women he had slept with ought to strike you as a chronic narcissistic psychopath. FFK has , in many occasions, shown the whole world what a sociopath that he is. A man that is not only estranged to his 3 former wives, but also to all his 4 daughters ought to strike you as a man with very deep irredeemable psychological issues .
Infact, Chinwendu confirmed to all of us every weird thing we had suspected of FFK.
For good example, The Title of his auto biography was already screaming to us that the poor wretched soul was impotent. Chinwendu only just confirmed it.
The Real tragedy for all of us is that in this god-forsaken country, a psychopath like FFK and many many like him , get to be a minister, a political jobber, and dines at the corridors of power.

2 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu Is Suffering From Bipolar Disorder, Schizophrenia – FFK by vickydevoka(m): 2:48am On Dec 10, 2021
Nigra:

This man is useless...Men talking more than ladies nowadays
That's gender equality. Anybody can talk irrespective of the gender. That's y de have more male comedians than female

2 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu Is Suffering From Bipolar Disorder, Schizophrenia – FFK by vickydevoka(m): 2:50am On Dec 10, 2021
Tonyadie:
Forget all the grammar!! That lady is saying the truth. FFK is a bad man
Ffk has never been a good man. She married him bcus in of money n power.

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu Is Suffering From Bipolar Disorder, Schizophrenia – FFK by vickydevoka(m): 2:52am On Dec 10, 2021
tnerro1:
You mean FFK didn’t chop this correct meat for almost 6 years?

Hmmmmm, some have food but cannot eat, some can eat but have no food, but Musa the gateman no get food but him Dey chop steady cool
Lol. Omo if u want Mary omosexy. Once u don stay with her like 6 Months, de sexyness go just disappear. Dats y men with most beautiful women cheat even with ugly ones

2 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu Is Suffering From Bipolar Disorder, Schizophrenia – FFK by idanone(m): 2:59am On Dec 10, 2021
Re: Precious Chikwendu Is Suffering From Bipolar Disorder, Schizophrenia – FFK by SamuelAnyawu(m): 3:24am On Dec 10, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

A woman that carried not one but 4 children for 9months is too toxic to take care of her children

Dey reason wetin you dey talk undecided

You have strength to reply Fani Kayode’s online warriors grin. I grew up knowing Precious as kids way back and there is nothing psychologically wrong with her.

Do not reply Fani’s water bottle feeding trolls.

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu Is Suffering From Bipolar Disorder, Schizophrenia – FFK by Nkitara: 4:58am On Dec 10, 2021
alanto:

Lol. Na she start dey sound like mad woman now. Who would have known?
You don’t have anything meaningful to say. That means I made plenty sense.
Better fuul, so ignorant and stvpid
Re: Precious Chikwendu Is Suffering From Bipolar Disorder, Schizophrenia – FFK by charlsecy(m): 5:30am On Dec 10, 2021
Wiseandtrue:
A woman that carried not one but 4 children for 9months is too toxic to take care of her children?
Is this always correct?
Re: Precious Chikwendu Is Suffering From Bipolar Disorder, Schizophrenia – FFK by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:35am On Dec 10, 2021
charlsecy:
Is this always correct?
I might not be all the time but take a look at the kids before the cracks between her and Fani

Are the kids not well taken care of
Re: Precious Chikwendu Is Suffering From Bipolar Disorder, Schizophrenia – FFK by membranus: 6:03am On Dec 10, 2021
Wiseandtrue:
Come Fani Kayode, either it's a lie or not, allow a mother see her children before you die a miserable death!

Some things are sacred never to be toyed with!

For a man, you talk too much!

Please when can I download these your pictures/memes of what men have become?

Love to have them, so apt.

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu Is Suffering From Bipolar Disorder, Schizophrenia – FFK by foxxydude: 6:08am On Dec 10, 2021
Her allegations hit a very vital nerve in FFKs neck grin
Re: Precious Chikwendu Is Suffering From Bipolar Disorder, Schizophrenia – FFK by penplus: 6:43am On Dec 10, 2021
No she's not
Re: Precious Chikwendu Is Suffering From Bipolar Disorder, Schizophrenia – FFK by Agugbadin: 7:10am On Dec 10, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

A woman that carried not one but 4 children for 9months is too toxic to take care of her children

Dey reason wetin you dey talk undecided
If she is mentally unstable, it is better for the children to stay with their father which is the case in this matter so that she will not hurt them. They are still her children, nonetheless she should be allowed to visit them.
Re: Precious Chikwendu Is Suffering From Bipolar Disorder, Schizophrenia – FFK by andyanders: 7:15am On Dec 10, 2021
Joysticks:
Ffk should test his manhood with her in the Court room to ascertain her claim.
Exactly. He should also uncloth himself as evidence in court, to confirm if his manhood is working or not.
Re: Precious Chikwendu Is Suffering From Bipolar Disorder, Schizophrenia – FFK by dododawa1: 7:42am On Dec 10, 2021
FFK has finished the beautiful ones from the DOT.
Re: Precious Chikwendu Is Suffering From Bipolar Disorder, Schizophrenia – FFK by femi4: 7:53am On Dec 10, 2021
He couldn't defend his manhood

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu Is Suffering From Bipolar Disorder, Schizophrenia – FFK by LivingTribunal: 8:33am On Dec 10, 2021
alanto:

Lol. Na she start dey sound like mad woman now. Who would have known?
You don’t have anything meaningful to say. That means I made plenty sense.

if you carefully read every post by this person on this thread, you will understand why I think we have FFK here trying so hard to defend himself on Nairaland
Re: Precious Chikwendu Is Suffering From Bipolar Disorder, Schizophrenia – FFK by PoliteActivist: 11:08am On Dec 10, 2021
dododawa1:
FFK has finished the beautiful ones from the DOT.

Finish what? The man is IMPOTENT
Re: Precious Chikwendu Is Suffering From Bipolar Disorder, Schizophrenia – FFK by omooba969(m): 11:57am On Dec 10, 2021
Wiseandtrue:
Come Fani Kayode, either it's a lie or not, allow a mother see her children before you die a miserable death!

Some things are sacred never to be toyed with!

For a man, you talk too much!

@bolded,

Does that apply to Tonto Dike as well? smiley
Re: Precious Chikwendu Is Suffering From Bipolar Disorder, Schizophrenia – FFK by omooba969(m): 12:08pm On Dec 10, 2021
plaetton:

Sharap dia.
I was stunned and very impressed with that woman's poise and articulation. I thought she was a bimbo until I watched that interview.
If you are intelligent enough to study people, study how they use words to articulate points, and body language, you could easily see that the woman was genuine, sincere and definitely not coached to make the points that she did. Aside from all the issues she finely articulated, DO YOU NOT already know that FFK is a basket case ?
Any man, an Ivey league school graduate, who's only literary contribution to humanity is a book about all the women he had slept with ought to strike you as a chronic narcissistic psychopath. FFK has , in many occasions, shown the whole world what a sociopath that he is. A man that is not only estranged to his 3 former wives, but also to all his 4 daughters ought to strike you as a man with very deep irredeemable psychological issues .
Infact, Chinwendu confirmed to all of us every weird thing we had suspected of FFK.
For good example, The Title of his auto biography was already screaming to us that the poor wretched soul was impotent. Chinwendu only just confirmed it.
The Real tragedy for all of us is that in this god-forsaken country, a psychopath like FFK and many many like him , get to be a minister, a political jobber, and dines at the corridors of power.

Who told you that FFK doesn't have a good relationship with his daughters?
Re: Precious Chikwendu Is Suffering From Bipolar Disorder, Schizophrenia – FFK by dododawa1: 12:41pm On Dec 10, 2021
PoliteActivist:

Finish what? The man is IMPOTENT
with many children on earth

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Presidential Primary: Tinubu, Amaechi Divide APC NWC / Buratai Transparent About Dubai Properties: FG / El-Rufai: Buhari Should Campaign For APC & Leave Free & Fair Election For INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.