Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,122 members, 7,887,246 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:09 AM

Nurses That Won The Prizes For Nursing At Obafemi Awolowo University (Pics) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nurses That Won The Prizes For Nursing At Obafemi Awolowo University (Pics) (29125 Views)

"Nigerian Scam" Used As A Lecture Topic In An American University: Pics & Video / See The Stadium Built By Covenant University (pics, Video) / Chris Oyakhilome Builds Faculty Of Engineering - Benson Idahosa University (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nurses That Won The Prizes For Nursing At Obafemi Awolowo University (Pics) by yunqdady: 9:15am On Dec 11, 2021
fotadmowmend:

Mtcheeew as if we never dated a 'trained' nurse before she go sch of nursing come cross to university na still full of shit..... If u she nurse just run
You can't even spell. Why won't she dump you. Getat

2 Likes

Re: Nurses That Won The Prizes For Nursing At Obafemi Awolowo University (Pics) by SIRTee15: 9:15am On Dec 11, 2021
majamajic:
No matter how beautiful
Nurses na no no no for me
Until they relocate abroad and u guys wan die on top their matter.

2 Likes

Re: Nurses That Won The Prizes For Nursing At Obafemi Awolowo University (Pics) by Kingstanding: 9:21am On Dec 11, 2021
Eventscentre:

Why
. That's Nigerian mentality. Come to Western world and you will be happy if you even get married to nurse. Everything about most of Nigerians are opposite.

1 Like

Re: Nurses That Won The Prizes For Nursing At Obafemi Awolowo University (Pics) by Eriokanmi: 9:35am On Dec 11, 2021
AdaAde:
They've started preparing their japa papers. This country isn't ready to accommodate game changers.
Your head dey dia

1 Like

Re: Nurses That Won The Prizes For Nursing At Obafemi Awolowo University (Pics) by Bamzyriches451: 9:38am On Dec 11, 2021
Okay.
Congratulations to them
Re: Nurses That Won The Prizes For Nursing At Obafemi Awolowo University (Pics) by Eriokanmi: 9:39am On Dec 11, 2021
heniford2:
why are u vexed in his opinion that's bad learn to control ur emotion okey he said nurse is a No.. No for him doesn't mean others will jump to his word, sad stay bless this awesome period wink merry xmas
Don't you know that the majority of the NL members are teens? You shouldn't have responded to yunqdady in the first place. It's not necessary.
Re: Nurses That Won The Prizes For Nursing At Obafemi Awolowo University (Pics) by DabuIIIT: 9:44am On Dec 11, 2021
I just love nurses...I love them so much

1 Like

Re: Nurses That Won The Prizes For Nursing At Obafemi Awolowo University (Pics) by flexyrule(m): 9:56am On Dec 11, 2021
drealcivilceno:

Love the way handled the matter.

Thumbs up!

Very matured fellow.

The so-called nurse quoting him, further validated the claim that nurses are rude and mannerless.

2 Likes

Re: Nurses That Won The Prizes For Nursing At Obafemi Awolowo University (Pics) by mu2sa2: 9:57am On Dec 11, 2021
Katcall:
a nurse once suck my dick in my ward
And in return you swept clean her pvssy with your tongue, abi?
Re: Nurses That Won The Prizes For Nursing At Obafemi Awolowo University (Pics) by flexyrule(m): 9:57am On Dec 11, 2021
yunqdady:

You can't even spell. Why won't she dump you. Getat
You are a very bitter fellow.
Re: Nurses That Won The Prizes For Nursing At Obafemi Awolowo University (Pics) by Amotolongbo(f): 10:00am On Dec 11, 2021
AdaAde:
They've started preparing their japa papers. This country isn't ready to accommodate game changers.
The First Lady, Obawole has been in UK more than 3months ago

3 Likes

Re: Nurses That Won The Prizes For Nursing At Obafemi Awolowo University (Pics) by Originalsly: 10:08am On Dec 11, 2021
Hmmm .... win prizes?... or awards? Is it prizes she will list in her CV if applying for a job? This makes me question the standard of the institution and if she will be able to hold her own in a "real hospital." Not saying she doesn't have what it takes to be a very good professional nurse.
Re: Nurses That Won The Prizes For Nursing At Obafemi Awolowo University (Pics) by Feelings79: 10:18am On Dec 11, 2021
yunqdady:

No Registered Nurse would stoop low for you. Gedifokof, getat
As for me o,I wouldn't go for them because of the nature of their job.I can't stand my darling wife sleeping somewhere in a hospital for days in the name of being on duty.In addition, the job exposes them to alot of health hazards.Again,most of them can be arrogant and haughty given their relatively better income.I say all these bearing in mind the fact that in Nigeria,they are well sought after by men,where poverty has pushed alot of people into being strictly money minded when taking decisions to the extent that they even love doing what they hate
Re: Nurses That Won The Prizes For Nursing At Obafemi Awolowo University (Pics) by Dreytonisback(m): 10:21am On Dec 11, 2021
Profayo:

Send your picture let's see

Mtcheeew
Re: Nurses That Won The Prizes For Nursing At Obafemi Awolowo University (Pics) by tete7000(m): 10:27am On Dec 11, 2021
majamajic:

They are very few, I prefer a teacher or a designer . My neighbor wife is a nurse she always come back in the morning , or sometimes all day shift

The guy dey keep girls over night or during her day shift , without any fear .
The job is as good as watch night job , they also do it with bitterness and wickeness . U will witness this one day . Am talking about Nigeria ones ooo

And my mother was a nurse, a very good one, loved by most people who met her. I love the profession because of the way she practiced it.

1 Like

Re: Nurses That Won The Prizes For Nursing At Obafemi Awolowo University (Pics) by xeju: 10:27am On Dec 11, 2021
yunqdady:

I'm a nurse myself and we aren't bitter. Majority of those "Nurses" in private hospitals aren't registered nurses. They are quacks. Fake, not licensed and not fit. Nurse Eliza them, Imposters. They and their trainers should be jailed in a sane country.
You're a nurse too, see wahala o. We're not stereotyping you guys but almost all the nurses I've met, back then in my university clinic, govt hospitals, family members, etc, they are some of the most difficult and heartless people you'll ever meet in life
Re: Nurses That Won The Prizes For Nursing At Obafemi Awolowo University (Pics) by camri: 10:38am On Dec 11, 2021
gasparpisciotta:
Shout out to nurse DB who after taking good care of me while I was on admission in one private hospital, continues to look after my other room needs till date.

God bless you plenty!!!!

I love nurses, no story!
pass me her number make i chop my share
Re: Nurses That Won The Prizes For Nursing At Obafemi Awolowo University (Pics) by Feelings79: 10:43am On Dec 11, 2021
yunqdady:

No Registered Nurse would stoop low for you. Gedifokof, getat
We may not want to marry them not out of hate but the nature of their jobs which makes them mostly absent on the home front, even by night.Again you have the high exposure to health hazards.In addition, experience have shown that they can be haughty and arrogant with their spouses, maybe due to their relatively high income or the very stressful nature of their schedules.You know women easily lose their cool when stressed.I must admit that in Nigeria,they are mostly sought after for economic reasons,poverty has pushed most Nigerian men to love even what they hate
Re: Nurses That Won The Prizes For Nursing At Obafemi Awolowo University (Pics) by luizpippo(m): 10:46am On Dec 11, 2021
I love beautiful nurses

1 Like

Re: Nurses That Won The Prizes For Nursing At Obafemi Awolowo University (Pics) by Profayo: 10:50am On Dec 11, 2021
Originalsly:
Hmmm .... win prizes?... or awards? Is it prizes she will list in her CV if applying for a job? This makes me question the standard of the institution and if she will be able to hold her own in a "real hospital." Not saying she doesn't have what it takes to be a very good professional nurse.
Yes, prizes are good on CV

1 Like

Re: Nurses That Won The Prizes For Nursing At Obafemi Awolowo University (Pics) by Profayo: 10:51am On Dec 11, 2021
Feelings79:
We may not want to marry them not out of hate but the nature of their jobs which makes them mostly absent on the home front, even by night.Again you have the high exposure to health hazards.In addition, experience have shown that they can be haughty and arrogant with their spouses, maybe due to their relatively high income or the very stressful nature of their schedules.You know women easily lose their cool when stressed.I must admit that in Nigeria,they are mostly sought after for economic reasons,poverty has pushed most Nigerian men to love even what they hate
You sound hurt

1 Like

Re: Nurses That Won The Prizes For Nursing At Obafemi Awolowo University (Pics) by heniford2: 10:51am On Dec 11, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Don't you know that the majority of the NL members are teens? You shouldn't have responded to yunqdady in the first place. It's not necessary.
that's why educating them is very necessary and its everyone responsibility here to do so smiley
Re: Nurses That Won The Prizes For Nursing At Obafemi Awolowo University (Pics) by Feelings79: 10:57am On Dec 11, 2021
yunqdady:

I'm a nurse myself and we aren't bitter. Majority of those "Nurses" in private hospitals aren't registered nurses. They are quacks. Fake, not licensed and not fit. Nurse Eliza them, Imposters. They and their trainers should be jailed in a sane country.
Except the ones at federal medical center Makurdi are also quacks.Those women can be very hostile to patience ehn, but they can be more harsher to pregnant women in delivery.Thank God for the Doctors who are mostly humane and professional in giving attention to patients
Re: Nurses That Won The Prizes For Nursing At Obafemi Awolowo University (Pics) by Feelings79: 11:07am On Dec 11, 2021
Profayo:

You sound hurt
Not really,you see my points are somewhat valid
Re: Nurses That Won The Prizes For Nursing At Obafemi Awolowo University (Pics) by gasparpisciotta: 11:17am On Dec 11, 2021
camri:
pass me her number make i chop my share

Re: Nurses That Won The Prizes For Nursing At Obafemi Awolowo University (Pics) by Benrosaria(m): 11:19am On Dec 11, 2021
majamajic:
No matter how beautiful
Nurses na no no no for me

First in the world before anything else

1 Like

Re: Nurses That Won The Prizes For Nursing At Obafemi Awolowo University (Pics) by Eriokanmi: 12:06pm On Dec 11, 2021
heniford2:
that's why educating them is very necessary and its everyone responsibility here to do so smiley
Hope they listen cos most of them abusive..
You've experienced one already
Re: Nurses That Won The Prizes For Nursing At Obafemi Awolowo University (Pics) by yunqdady: 12:16pm On Dec 11, 2021

1 Like

Re: Nurses That Won The Prizes For Nursing At Obafemi Awolowo University (Pics) by yunqdady: 12:17pm On Dec 11, 2021
Feelings79:
He stated his opinion in a rather condescending manner. I had to retort harshly as it concerns my profession. I'm not sorry.

1 Like

Re: Nurses That Won The Prizes For Nursing At Obafemi Awolowo University (Pics) by Eriokanmi: 12:18pm On Dec 11, 2021
yunqdady:

My first child is older than you.
hahaha
Re: Nurses That Won The Prizes For Nursing At Obafemi Awolowo University (Pics) by yunqdady: 12:18pm On Dec 11, 2021
Feelings79:
Except the ones at federal medical center Makurdi are also quacks.Those women can be very hostile to patience ehn, but they can be more harsher to pregnant women in delivery.Thank God for the Doctors who are mostly humane and professional in giving attention to patients
They are hostile not because they are nurses. If they were teachers they would still be hostile. Let's learn to separate profession from natural attributes

2 Likes

Re: Nurses That Won The Prizes For Nursing At Obafemi Awolowo University (Pics) by yunqdady: 12:20pm On Dec 11, 2021
Amotolongbo:
The First Lady, Obawole has been in UK more than 3months ago
You, when are you going? Leave APC and move

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

JAMB Best Candidate, Kamsiyochukwu Umeh, Arise TV Interview (Video, Photos) / Nans President:we Are Ready To Shut Down Federal Roads / I Don't Like The Course Am Studying.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.