Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,666 members, 7,914,779 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 11:43 AM

Nurses That Won The Prizes For Nursing At Obafemi Awolowo University (Pics) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nurses That Won The Prizes For Nursing At Obafemi Awolowo University (Pics) (29206 Views)

Nigerian Mum Causes A Stir As Her Son Graduates From UK University (pics/video) / See The Stadium Built By Covenant University (pics, Video) / Chris Oyakhilome Builds Faculty Of Engineering - Benson Idahosa University (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nurses That Won The Prizes For Nursing At Obafemi Awolowo University (Pics) by yunqdady: 12:21pm On Dec 11, 2021
flexyrule:

Very matured fellow.

The so-called nurse quoting him, further validated the claim that nurses are rude and mannerless.
Come and beat me na. Someone was being condescending you are doing hypocrisy there.

2 Likes

Re: Nurses That Won The Prizes For Nursing At Obafemi Awolowo University (Pics) by Amotolongbo(f): 12:44pm On Dec 11, 2021
yunqdady:

You, when are you going? Leave APC and move
and who told you that I haven’t? grin
Re: Nurses That Won The Prizes For Nursing At Obafemi Awolowo University (Pics) by Dpundict: 12:44pm On Dec 11, 2021
AdaAde:
They've started preparing their japa papers. This country isn't ready to accommodate game changers.
Babe!! I want to say that certificates and awards doesn't make anyone a game changer, it is the aftermath and effect outside school that defines who the really intelligent ones were. First class and third class only academically stratify a group of people but impact can be different after all the awards. Make everyone just maintain im lane so we no go later compare wealth, influence and certificates after graduation. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Nurses That Won The Prizes For Nursing At Obafemi Awolowo University (Pics) by Dpundict: 12:49pm On Dec 11, 2021
yunqdady:

I'm a nurse myself and we aren't bitter. Majority of those "Nurses" in private hospitals aren't registered nurses. They are quacks. Fake, not licensed and not fit. Nurse Eliza them, Imposters. They and their trainers should be jailed in a sane country.
I think I just found a nurse to be my friend grin

1 Like

Re: Nurses That Won The Prizes For Nursing At Obafemi Awolowo University (Pics) by Dpundict: 12:50pm On Dec 11, 2021
Katcall:
a nurse once suck my dick in my ward

Damnnnn!! You should have married her bro!! That shit is lit if she was genuinely into you bro.
Re: Nurses That Won The Prizes For Nursing At Obafemi Awolowo University (Pics) by yunqdady: 1:40pm On Dec 11, 2021
Amotolongbo:
and who told you that I haven’t? grin
Send me pounds la make I take register NCLEX
Re: Nurses That Won The Prizes For Nursing At Obafemi Awolowo University (Pics) by yunqdady: 1:41pm On Dec 11, 2021
Dpundict:

Damnnnn!! You should have married her bro!! That shit is lit if she was genuinely into you bro.
No Registered Nurse would suck any dick, infected dick for that matter. A quack, untrained nurse did that. That's if he was even telling the truth

2 Likes

Re: Nurses That Won The Prizes For Nursing At Obafemi Awolowo University (Pics) by Amotolongbo(f): 2:21pm On Dec 11, 2021
yunqdady:

Send me pounds la make I take register NCLEX
na dollars you need for NCLEX, not pound cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nurses That Won The Prizes For Nursing At Obafemi Awolowo University (Pics) by majamajic(m): 4:21pm On Dec 11, 2021
house10s:

wats air hostess for nurse matter?

Did u try to follow up my reply , she said am not fit to date a nurse. That's why I told him I have dated girls with better jobs
Re: Nurses That Won The Prizes For Nursing At Obafemi Awolowo University (Pics) by merits(m): 4:44pm On Dec 11, 2021
majamajic:
No matter how beautiful
Nurses na no no no for me
But they know how to take care of people,expecially in your old age.
Re: Nurses That Won The Prizes For Nursing At Obafemi Awolowo University (Pics) by fotadmowmend(m): 6:11pm On Dec 11, 2021
yunqdady:

You can't even spell. Why won't she dump you. Getat
You are definitely under a spell.....
Re: Nurses That Won The Prizes For Nursing At Obafemi Awolowo University (Pics) by Johnboom: 7:26pm On Dec 11, 2021
majamajic:
No matter how beautiful
Nurses na no no no for me
Who cares about you?
Re: Nurses That Won The Prizes For Nursing At Obafemi Awolowo University (Pics) by shalomm: 5:25am On Dec 12, 2021
Came home one day from work to find my brother unconscious, full grown man! I carried him to a nearby hospital and what the nurses there did, I can never forget. ThankGod for strength that day to keep picking him up and running, if not my brother would have died. I detest Nigerian nurses. Unprofessional, wicked and mean. I still have that nurse face registered in my head. I will never forget.
Re: Nurses That Won The Prizes For Nursing At Obafemi Awolowo University (Pics) by Conceptsncontex(m): 6:23am On Dec 12, 2021
Eventscentre:
These two beautiful ladies won all the prizes of department of Nursing at Obafemi Awolowo University Ile Ife convocation ceremony. The real slay queens.
Their names are Akinlose Dorcas and Obawole Adeola Congratulations to them
Marrying a nurse or a teacher comes with its advantages. Especially raising healthy and discipline kids
Re: Nurses That Won The Prizes For Nursing At Obafemi Awolowo University (Pics) by Katcall: 8:31am On Dec 12, 2021
arthurwillia:

No Dey show your fcclishness to the world now
aturu ugwuawasa
Re: Nurses That Won The Prizes For Nursing At Obafemi Awolowo University (Pics) by arthurwillia(m): 11:06am On Dec 12, 2021
Katcall:
aturu ugwuawasa

Onye nzuzu, ezi, na kwu eri

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Else Did This? / Kogistatepoly Admission List Is Out. / Oou Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.