Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,174 members, 7,928,601 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 05:14 PM

Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II - Autos (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II (227239 Views)

Fhemmy Motor's Customer Appreciation VIDEO - *Your Satisfaction Is Our Success* / Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ / Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (272) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Osama10(m): 6:08pm On Jun 20, 2012
Following.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 6:18pm On Jun 20, 2012
Akinse98: Thanks Fhemmy
Regarding the infinity FX, is it not possible to get 04/05 with a lower mileage and cheaper too??
I like silver or gold colour with beige leather interior

cheers

Let us know if you are willing to use a Canon Camera instead of the backup camera . . Lol
We will see what is possible and let you know, in the meantime, if you have a budget too, let us know and we will work with your budget to see what is possible and doable . . .
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 11:57pm On Jun 20, 2012
It is all about YOU
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by abajea: 3:16am On Jun 21, 2012
hi am very impress with your high test of cars, i will have prefer mail. i will love to get one of this car by next month, the price will help make my choice. 1) Audi A4 2003 3.0 AWD turbo , 2) Audi A6 2003 AWD model, 3) Lexus LS 430 2003 model, 4) Infinity G35 AWD 2004 model. pls mail me your price range bennett1982@yahoo.com
i will expecting to ear from u
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by MOBBDEEP: 9:37am On Jun 21, 2012
Please sir, what HATCH-BACK car can you provide for me with a budget of 500-750k
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 1:35pm On Jun 21, 2012
abajea: hi am very impress with your high test of cars, i will have prefer mail. i will love to get one of this car by next month, the price will help make my choice. 1) Audi A4 2003 3.0 AWD turbo , 2) Audi A6 2003 AWD model, 3) Lexus LS 430 2003 model, 4) Infinity G35 AWD 2004 model. pls mail me your price range bennett1982@yahoo.com

Highly appreciative of your time on our thread . . . We take so much pride in what we sell and we remain humble.
Thanks for your great comment, we will continue to hold the torch to make Nigerian roads be filled with nice ride and not junks.
Will get in touch with you within hours . . . .Once again, thanks and we looking forward to doing business with you and being able to add your name to the growing list of our satisfied buyers.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 1:36pm On Jun 21, 2012
MOBBDEEP: Please sir, what HATCH-BACK car can you provide for me with a budget of 500-750k

Thanks for spending time on our thread . . . You are highly appreciated.
Please let us know if there are any brands of rides you have in Mind . . . . Looking forward to doing business with you too.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 2:25pm On Jun 21, 2012
abajea: hi am very impress with your high test of cars, i will have prefer mail. i will love to get one of this car by next month, the price will help make my choice. 1) Audi A4 2003 3.0 AWD turbo , 2) Audi A6 2003 AWD model, 3) Lexus LS 430 2003 model, 4) Infinity G35 AWD 2004 model. pls mail me your price range bennett1982@yahoo.com

You have mail, Sir . . .

1 Like

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 3:49pm On Jun 21, 2012
More deal of the day to come . . .

2007 TOYOTA CAMRY LE ---SUNROOF, AUTO . . . .

Make Toyota
Model Camry
Trim LE
Year 2007
Kilometers 78K Miles
Body Type Sedan
Transmission Automatic
Colour Silver
Drivetrain Front-wheel drive (FWD)
Fuel Type Gasoline

ALLOY WHEELS, ----SUNROOF, ----SKIRT PACKAGE, ----POWER WINDOWS, ----POWER DOOR LOCKS, ----POWER MIRRORS, ----CRUISE CONTROL, ----AIR CONDITIONING

Priced at Only 2.5M Naira . . . Talk to us and let us give you the best for less . . . .

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 4:11pm On Jun 21, 2012
More of these Machine . . . .

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 6:31pm On Jun 21, 2012
More of this machine . . . .

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by abajea: 8:10pm On Jun 21, 2012
thanks for the picture, but i have not seen ur mail so i don't know the price and the specification of each of them. my mail again is bennett1982@yahoo.com
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 8:57pm On Jun 21, 2012
abajea: thanks for the picture, but i have not seen ur mail so i don't know the price and the specification of each of them. my mail again is bennett1982@yahoo.com

Resent, hope you have enough free space, cos i sent the pix for all the ride together with it . . .
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 1:36pm On Jun 22, 2012
Thank God it is Friday . . . Another day for re-positioning . . .
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 3:13pm On Jun 22, 2012
More deals of the day coming your way
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 6:54pm On Jun 22, 2012
We will always do our best to give the best
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 7:38pm On Jun 22, 2012
We will always offer the best for less . . .
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by MOBBDEEP: 11:51pm On Jun 22, 2012
Pls sir, I know I'm asking for a tight one.
Can you get for someone this
1. Golf MKIII with full options & 1.6Lt engine & less than 100K mileage. Manual transmission is preferred & Leather-seat favored
OR
2. A Primera Hatch-back of same design & spec.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Nobody: 12:24am On Jun 23, 2012
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 5:14pm On Jun 23, 2012
MOBBDEEP: Pls sir, I know I'm asking for a tight one.
Can you get for someone this
1. Golf MKIII with full options & 1.6Lt engine & less than 100K mileage. Manual transmission is preferred & Leather-seat favored
OR
2. A Primera Hatch-back of same design & spec.

Primera is not a ride that is on Canada nor USA, so wont be able to get that for you.
The Golf Mark IV, will look into that one, but cant really promise a good deal on it, cos golf in Canada and USA are expensive . . .
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 5:15pm On Jun 23, 2012
cheksbry:

I'm. interested too sir.....I need something pricey. Golf Mk IV

The Golf Mark IV, will look into that one, but cant really promise a good deal on it, cos golf in Canada and USA are expensive . . .
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 5:26pm On Jun 23, 2012
Tell us what you want and we will make it happen
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by MOBBDEEP: 2:35am On Jun 24, 2012
Thanks sooo much for considering my post & request.
Please, kindly see to what you can do to help me as soon a possible. I'm in a dire need of a small car as soon as possible.
Do you have any suggestion for a new owner who wants simple highly fuel economical & mechanically efficient car.
Can Almera do?
Meanwhile, please, who is the authorised dealer of Dancia car company in Nigeria?
Is it possible for you to get a Dancia Duster with a very low mileage ( less than 5000km)
Thanks once again & I'm looking forward to your response.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 12:48pm On Jun 24, 2012
MOBBDEEP: Thanks sooo much for considering my post & request.
Please, kindly see to what you can do to help me as soon a possible. I'm in a dire need of a small car as soon as possible.
Do you have any suggestion for a new owner who wants simple highly fuel economical & mechanically efficient car.
Can Almera do?
Meanwhile, please, who is the authorised dealer of Dancia car company in Nigeria?
Is it possible for you to get a Dancia Duster with a very low mileage ( less than 5000km)
Thanks once again & I'm looking forward to your response.

Thanks for your time on our thread . . . Highly appreciates you.

Please note that i am not based in Nigeria and therefore my knowledge of some of the rides used on Nigerians roads are strange to me, cos i dont even know them, so i wont be able to help you when it comes to some of the names you mentioning.
For a small ride that is not expensive and yet fuel efficient, i will suggest a Corolla, Altima or Civic or even an Accord and Camry could do too, but all depends on what your budget it.

If you could tell us your budget, we will see what could fit into it, but please note that i dont deal with Cotonue stuff, i buy and ship my rides from Canada and USA myself.

Looking forward to your business
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 8:28pm On Jun 24, 2012
To the great Chief on NL . .. As promised:

2003 Toyota Highlander Limited

Mileage: 98,146
Body Style: SUV
Exterior Color: Vintage Gold Metalli...
Interior Color: Ivory
Fuel: Gasoline
Engine: 3.0L V6 24V MPFI DOHC
Transmission: 4-Speed Automatic
Drivetrain: AWD
Doors: 4
Wheelbase: 107"

Delivered at a price that we discuss . . . .

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 8:29pm On Jun 24, 2012
4-wheel ABS Brakes, AM/FM stereo, Body-colored grille, Braking Assist, Bucket front seats, Cargo area light, Cargo tie downs, Cassette player with ,auto-reverse, Center Console: Full with covered storage, Clock: In-dash

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 8:31pm On Jun 24, 2012
Cloth seat upholstery, Coil front spring, Coil rear spring, Cruise control, Cruise controls on steering wheel, Cupholders: Front and rear, Door pockets: Driver, Door reinforcement: Side-impact door beam, Fold forward seatback rear seats, Four-wheel Independent Suspension

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 9:01pm On Jun 24, 2012
This from Canada . . . Mileage higher than requested, but really clean machine . . . .

Make Toyota
Model Highlander
Trim LIMITED-AWD
Year 2004
Kilometers 150K Miles
Body Type SUV, Crossover
Transmission Automatic
Colour Grey
Drivetrain All-wheel drive (AWD)
Fuel Type Gasoline

Priced at Only 2.4M Naira . . .

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 2:24pm On Jun 25, 2012
Welcome to another day, and be on look out for our deal of the day
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 4:21pm On Jun 25, 2012
2003 Toyota Highlander . .Leather and Super Loaded.

Make Toyota
Model Highlander
Year 2003
Kilometers 102K Miles
Body Type SUV, Crossover
Colour Blue

The ride will be delivered at a cost of only 2.31M Naira.

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 5:43pm On Jun 25, 2012
2004 Toyota Highlander SUV . . . MINT and ready to ROLL on Nigerian Road.

Make Toyota
Model Highlander
Year 2004
Kilometers 123K Miles
Body Type SUV, Crossover
Transmission Automatic
Colour Silver
Drivetrain All-wheel drive (AWD)
Fuel Type Gasoline

Delivered to Lagos at a cost of Only . . . 2.35M Naira

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 8:55pm On Jun 25, 2012
No one does it better

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (272) (Reply)

***KAKAKI AUTOS!!! A Foundation Of Trust. Delivering the 2012 HONDA CR-V EX***** / Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] / The Difference Between Toyota Camry Se, Ce, Le And Xle Editions?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.