Stats: 3,186,174 members, 7,928,602 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 05:15 PM

Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II - Autos (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II (227240 Views)

Fhemmy Motor's Customer Appreciation VIDEO - *Your Satisfaction Is Our Success* / Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ / Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (272) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Nettuno: 9:29am On Jul 07, 2012
We just need something very STRONG, CLEAN, RELIABLE & AFFORDABLE. Give us the options you have and we choose from there.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 3:51am On Jul 08, 2012
Nettuno: We just need something very STRONG, CLEAN, RELIABLE & AFFORDABLE. Give us the options you have and we choose from there.

Will look into this for you and sure make something happen
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 2:17pm On Jul 09, 2012
Good Morning, My fellow Nairalander . .. Remember, without Him, we are just but a dust.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 8:37pm On Jul 09, 2012
Nettuno: We just need something very STRONG, CLEAN, RELIABLE & AFFORDABLE. Give us the options you have and we choose from there.

Chief Nettuno, I hail oh . . . Now i know you more than you can imagine oh.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Nettuno: 9:39pm On Jul 09, 2012
it is one big family... To know one of us is to know another. May your days be long! You shall never stumble...any obstacle on your way, u shall jump and pass... As the lord smiles on you, remember to smile on us.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 7:32pm On Jul 10, 2012
Nettuno: it is one big family... To know one of us is to know another. May your days be long! You shall never stumble...any obstacle on your way, u shall jump and pass... As the lord smiles on you, remember to smile on us.

Now that we know who you are, we will always do our best as usual to give the best for less. . . Rev. has been a great man to us.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Nettuno: 11:02pm On Jul 10, 2012
The green '97 camry xle on the other thread is VERY CLEAN & INVITING... i hope what you are getting for me will be cleaner than that?
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 11:59pm On Jul 10, 2012
Nettuno: The green '97 camry xle on the other thread is VERY CLEAN & INVITING... i hope what you are getting for me will be cleaner than that?

That oone was not cheap at all.
That one is a V6 and i remember you wanted a 4 Cylinder and the budget is not up to that one . . . But that Camry is a piece of machine and very clean
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by KUNLEXCOOL: 9:00am On Jul 11, 2012
What is the cost of a very clean and sound 2002 infiniti QX4 (AWD) with a mileage not more than 100K? Pls reply ASAP!
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 3:07pm On Jul 11, 2012
KUNLEXCOOL: What is the cost of a very clean and sound 2002 infiniti QX4 (AWD) with a mileage not more than 100K? Pls reply ASAP!

Your time on our thread is golden and well appreciated.
We take pride in what we sell and offer, but yet remain humble.
Will work on this for you and post some deals within the next hoursss. . . . Looking forward to your business
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 4:04pm On Jul 11, 2012
KUNLEXCOOL: What is the cost of a very clean and sound 2002 infiniti QX4 (AWD) with a mileage not more than 100K? Pls reply ASAP!

As promised:
However, please note that looking for a 2002 ride with 100K Miles is like looking for the living in the lands of the dead.
the average mileage driven in a year is 15,000 Miles and a 2002 Ride is 11 years of age, which means it could be with an average mileage of 165K Miles.

That being said, see the posted:

2002 Infiniti QX4/LEATHER/SUNROOF/ROOF RACK

Make Infiniti
Model QX4
Trim 4x4
Year 2002
Kilometers 135K Miles
Body Type SUV, Crossover
Transmission Automatic
Colour Tan
Drivetrain 4 x 4(AWD)
Fuel Type Gasoline

2002 QX4!Beige on tan leather int, 4 door, auto, fully loaded, alloys with new tires, power seats and lots more options to list, runs amazing . . .

Price: Will be delivered to Lagos at a cost of Only 1.68M Naira

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 6:11pm On Jul 11, 2012
More of this machine . . . Get yourself a QX4 and you will get durability mixed with luxury in ONE

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by KUNLEXCOOL: 6:47pm On Jul 11, 2012
Bros, this looks nice! I hope it's going to be this clean physically. (Although, I have preference for black colour)....I'll pay 1.6M can u pls send more interior,engine & cargo area pictures to adexcool009@yahoo.com
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 2:03pm On Jul 12, 2012
KUNLEXCOOL: Bros, this looks nice! I hope it's going to be this clean physically. (Although, I have preference for black colour)....I'll pay 1.6M can u pls send more interior,engine & cargo area pictures to adexcool009@yahoo.com

Chief, whatever we show to you is what you ride will be like in physical and some even look better, cos we wash and clean before you pick up.
1.6M Naira is a lot of money, but will not seal a deal on a 2002 Infiniti QX4.
Also, that is all the pix we have for now, more pix will be taken later cos i have to travel and take the pix myself, and wont wanna do that till i am sure, we are buyingit.
Might be enough for a 2001 Model, which we will post in few mins. . . . We look forward to your business
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by KUNLEXCOOL: 3:12pm On Jul 12, 2012
Fhemmmy:

Chief, whatever we show to you is what you ride will be like in physical and some even look better, cos we wash and clean before you pick up.
1.6M Naira is a lot of money, but will not seal a deal on a 2002 Infiniti QX4.
Also, that is all the pix we have for now, more pix will be taken later cos i have to travel and take the pix myself, and wont wanna do that till i am sure, we are buyingit.
Might be enough for a 2001 Model, which we will post in few mins. . . . We look forward to your business

WHAT'S UR LAST PRICE?
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 3:21pm On Jul 12, 2012
KUNLEXCOOL:

WHAT'S UR LAST PRICE?

Let us seal a deal on 1.63M Naira . . . However, i am sure this ride will not be in the market for too long.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by KUNLEXCOOL: 5:07pm On Jul 12, 2012
Can I have the VIN or preferably, the CARFAX REPORT?
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 6:45pm On Jul 12, 2012
KUNLEXCOOL: Can I have the VIN or preferably, the CARFAX REPORT?

Here is teh VIN Sir: JNRDR09Y22W251313 . . . Might not be able to respond back to you on this thread for today, cos wont wanna break the rule of 5 post a day on 3 threads . . So please feel free to contact me on my other threads or mail me Femmmy.moto@gmail.com
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by nyrol(m): 3:41am On Jul 13, 2012
Our God is good! Good morning Nairalanders. Happy weekend!
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by nyrol(m): 3:49am On Jul 13, 2012
Its all about good customer relationship. Integrity matter gan- we do people right here. Give us a try today.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by KUNLEXCOOL: 10:02am On Jul 13, 2012
Fhemmmy:

Here is teh VIN Sir: JNRDR09Y22W251313 . . . Might not be able to respond back to you on this thread for today, cos wont wanna break the rule of 5 post a day on 3 threads . . So please feel free to contact me on my other threads or mail me Femmmy.moto@gmail.com

you have a mail sir
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 1:33pm On Jul 13, 2012
KUNLEXCOOL:

you have a mail sir

Seen and responded . . .
The Ride is a Canadian ride and Canadian rides comes in Km and not miles, to convert Km into Miles, you divide the Km by 1.6 Miles . . .
Looking forward to your business and please let me know if the ride has accident or not
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by KUNLEXCOOL: 2:01pm On Jul 13, 2012
Fhemmmy:

Seen and responded . . .
The Ride is a Canadian ride and Canadian rides comes in Km and not miles, to convert Km into Miles, you divide the Km by 1.6 Miles . . .
Looking forward to your business and please let me know if the ride has accident or not

Ok, I'm good to go! LET'S SET THE BALL ROLLING.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 3:41pm On Jul 13, 2012
KUNLEXCOOL:

Ok, I'm good to go! LET'S SET THE BALL ROLLING.

Sure, we are ready when you are ready.
Please you have mail on how to proceed and let us have your name added to the growing list of our satisfied buyers.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 7:13pm On Jul 13, 2012
More pix of the ride above there . . . .

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by almubby: 12:22pm On Jul 14, 2012
Chief Femmy, I hail o! Abeg, make you keep the gud work going o.
Please, what is the landing cost of the following suvs to lagos?
1. 2002 toyota highlander fabric interior (4 wheel drive), Black colour
2. 2003 intiniti QX4 (4 wheel drive) Black colour
The rides must be very clean with good carfax history and low mileage

Pls dont forget BLACK OR NOTHING!!!

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 3:28pm On Jul 14, 2012
almubby: Chief Femmy, I hail o! Abeg, make you keep the gud work going o.

Pls dont forget BLACK OR NOTHING!!!

Thanks for your great comment and your time on our thread, you are highly appreciated

You remind me of the saying that, Once you go BLACK, you cant turn BACK . . . grin

Will take time to get you the best for less, but please note that the average mileage for a ride yearly is 15,000 Miles and for a 2002 (11 years old ride) will be 165K Miles, while a 2003 (10 years old ride) will be 150K Miles. . . . Anything lesser than that is a below average and you will pay the price for it, cos they are more expensive . . . Also, please note that 2003 QX4 is not much in the market for sale, being the last year of the manufacturer and most people wanna keep it as antiques , i will advice a 2002 model and also, elimination of all other colors but BLACK is not gonna make it cheap either.

But we will try our best.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 5:11pm On Jul 14, 2012
almubby: Chief Femmy, I hail o! Abeg, make you keep the gud work going o.
2002 Toyota Highlander . . . I know you asked

Mileage: 150,126 Miles
Body Style: SUV
Exterior Color: Black
Interior Color: Gray
Fuel: Gasoline
Engine: 3.0L V6 24V MPFI DOHC
Transmission: 4-Speed Automatic
Drivetrain: AWD
Doors: 4

Price: 2.55M Naira . . . Higher price cos of all the conditions, review the conditions and we could even get you something as low as 2M Naira from Canada

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 5:19pm On Jul 14, 2012
almubby:
2003 Infiniti QX4 Luxury
Mileage = 110K Miles
Interior Color: Black
Engine: 3.5L V6 24V MPFI DOHC
Drivetrain: 4WD

Price = 2.6M Naira . . Waoh, for a 2003 QX4, that is too much, but it is all cos of the conditions: clean carfax, MUST be black, low mileage . . . again, revise the conditions and we will get you something better . . . . Once you go black you cant turn back could be costly.

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by almubby: 5:20pm On Jul 14, 2012
Fhemmmy:
2002 Toyota Highlander . . . I know you asked

Mileage: 150,126 Miles
Interior Color: Gray
Engine: 3.0L V6 24V MPFI DOHC
Drivetrain: AWD

Chief, I trust you can do better! This PRICE go break person back o...lol

Maybe I should come down a little (from my high horse....lol) - lets look for a BLACK 2002 QX4, AWD (FULL OPTION).

I'll also appreciate if the mileage could be btw 100K & 130K

Waiting to hear from u soon!

Price: 2.55M Naira . . . Higher price cos of all the conditions, review the conditions and we could even get you something as low as 2M Naira from Canada
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 5:23pm On Jul 14, 2012
My advice would be to let go of the condition that it MUST never have been in an accident, cos clean carfax is not a true color of a good ride, cos the ride might have been in an accident before and yet was not reported . . . And you would still be paying huge money all cos it says on the report that it has never been in an accident before . . . . Also, if you could add some other colors to the black as favorite, you would be able to get something cheaper.

Also as explained above, A mileage of 100K to 130K Miles is below the average mileage, so you will be willing to pay the higher price for that . . . I wish i could do something better, but people need to really know how it is, most of the low mileage you see on Nigerian roads are roll back odometer and such condition is what made people to do such . . . But Fhemmmy no dey do that kinda thing, we will rather walk away from a deal than to tarnish our names
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Osama10(m): 5:25pm On Jul 14, 2012
^^^^^^

I just love that ride with the black colour. cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (272) (Reply)

***KAKAKI AUTOS!!! A Foundation Of Trust. Delivering the 2012 HONDA CR-V EX***** / Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] / The Difference Between Toyota Camry Se, Ce, Le And Xle Editions?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49