Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,137 members, 7,949,913 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 11:11 PM

Meet EMEKA, The Aba Made Father Christmas - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet EMEKA, The Aba Made Father Christmas (4975 Views)

Ugwuanyi Awards Scholarship To Agbo Samsom Emeka The Drone Maker / Aba Made: Okezie Ikpeazu Receives US Delegates (pics) / The 3.29% Turnout At The Aba North/south Bye-election Is Worrisome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet EMEKA, The Aba Made Father Christmas by Brexxit(m): 5:49pm On Dec 12, 2021
Since I am neither Igbo or yoruba,let me sip some origin bitters while I watch both tribe fool themselves here. grin
Re: Meet EMEKA, The Aba Made Father Christmas by house10s: 8:45pm On Dec 12, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

Keyboard dey reject your own fingers

Abi na quota system dey disturb you

maybe bleaching don knock ur brain inside

2 Likes

Re: Meet EMEKA, The Aba Made Father Christmas by ikennamadu1(m): 11:51pm On Dec 12, 2021
SwissMass:
Professor Chinua Achibe, I didn't know English originate from your village

Na so e done reach you .. you go open another account just to troll Igbos... Are you not ashamed ..

Seun
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

This moniker belongs to godons1
Re: Meet EMEKA, The Aba Made Father Christmas by Godons1: 7:59am On Dec 13, 2021
ikennamadu1:

Na so e done reach you .. you go open another account just to troll Igbos... Are you not ashamed ..

This moniker belongs to godons1

1 Like

Re: Meet EMEKA, The Aba Made Father Christmas by bencr7: 8:14am On Dec 13, 2021
DesChyko:
I guess time travel is your thing.

Because this your weekend was not this year and not in Nigeria.
are u minding d guys,someone will be opening one post to d other bring tribalism fight in Nairaland,is that not madness.
Re: Meet EMEKA, The Aba Made Father Christmas by Nicepoker(m): 11:48am On Dec 13, 2021
Godons1:
Wahala no dey finish for Aba. grin grin
I left Owerri on my way to Porthacourt to spend the weekend. I came across EMEKA, the Aba made Father Christmas in Aba town. The hungry looking father Christmas could barely walk, seems he is starving. grin grin grin grin

Zambia is now in Aba.
Re: Meet EMEKA, The Aba Made Father Christmas by Danjikanbauchi: 1:06pm On Dec 13, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

Children's were laughing cheesy cheesy cheesy was your English also made in Aba

A liar that has never been away from the north grin dey for one barrack there dey formulate wetin you like!

Aba is dirty, ABA is dirty yet you claim you go to Aba as if it's in your backyard!

Otondo! E fit kuku be say na you be that cheesy cheesy
the idiot is not from North he is a goat from Ogbomosho who have never travel out of his village before.

F I'm the background you will know the picture is from Ogbomosho, na them deh use plank build room and parlour.
Re: Meet EMEKA, The Aba Made Father Christmas by DabuIIIT: 1:14pm On Dec 13, 2021
Godons1:

Focus on Emeka the Aba made Father Christmas, leave the North alone.

Besides, the North is safer than the East.
Hypocrite..why don't you yourself focus on alumajiri bambiala north and leave the ABA alone?
grin
Re: Meet EMEKA, The Aba Made Father Christmas by Godons1: 2:59pm On Dec 13, 2021
DabuIIIT:

Hypocrite..why don't you yourself focus on alumajiri bambiala north and leave the ABA alone?
grin

Igbo People do Bambiala too na. grin grin
Ndi ayoyo like you grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sen Ekwerenmadu,his Dying Daughter And The Ogoni Fraudster, David Wamini / The Nigerian Teenage Girl Who Made Flying History In the U.S. / Must Read: Nasir El-rufai To Yar Adua, About His Refusal Of Nigeria Passport.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.