Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,928 members, 7,886,525 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 11:28 AM

If Nnamdi Kanu Is Found Not Guilty, What Do You Think Will Happen Next? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Nnamdi Kanu Is Found Not Guilty, What Do You Think Will Happen Next? (1591 Views)

I Feel Guilty What Happened To My Parents Was Because Of Me - Sonia Ekweremadu / IPOB Vows To Lock Down South-east If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released By August 8 / Arewa Youths To FG: If Nnamdi Kanu Escapes Again, Nigerians Will Be Angry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Is Found Not Guilty, What Do You Think Will Happen Next? by RuggedBiafran: 11:16pm On Dec 12, 2021
you wish...una don cast. Who send una message??...you zombies are really shallow..forget rants...

udele1:

Lol. He is no longer posting their Biafran uniform. Emergingnation, esnbrutality Same bingo. grin grin grin
Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Is Found Not Guilty, What Do You Think Will Happen Next? by udele1: 11:18pm On Dec 12, 2021
RuggedBiafran:
you wish...una don cast. Who send una message??...you zombies are really shallow..forget rants...

Even in a thread setup by your fellow bingo, you still can't defend your leader. How much more in a Nigerian court? grin grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Is Found Not Guilty, What Do You Think Will Happen Next? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Dec 12, 2021
RuggedBiafran:
Awolowo died by himself...with IGBO made Rat Poison...Tell me that IGBO arent great abeg!!

Afonja...will kpai on top Biafra matter and everybody must leave una...spits!!

Drink lemon water and take a chill pill. Don’t give yourself hypertension on top afonja matter. The OP asked a question about whether Kanu would be found not guilty. That my friend is delusional, the best case scenario for him is to be pardoned. But he is as guilty as this poster’s popping veins, he is in severe pains! grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Is Found Not Guilty, What Do You Think Will Happen Next? by rexwalters: 11:20pm On Dec 12, 2021
RuggedBiafran:
I should be refined to terrorist and their useless sympathizers??

IGBO arent moved by your fullish efforts...you are inconsequential noise making miscreants...una no reach!!
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Silence is the best answer for a ****.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Is Found Not Guilty, What Do You Think Will Happen Next? by RuggedBiafran: 11:22pm On Dec 12, 2021
In all the threads you uselessly open per-second as a paid to be foolish miscreant, have you convicted him??..Why is it that foolishness for you miscreants is generational??

Na wah...zombie thinking sef!!...Tufiakwa!!

udele1:

Even in a thread setup by your fellow bingo, you still can't defend your leader. How much more in a Nigerian court? grin grin grin
Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Is Found Not Guilty, What Do You Think Will Happen Next? by rexwalters: 11:24pm On Dec 12, 2021
RuggedBiafran:
In all the threads you uselessly open per-second as a paid to be foolish miscreant, have you convicted him??..Why is it that foolishness for you miscreants is generational??

Na wah...zombie thinking sef!!...Tufiakwa!!

25 years in Bauchi Correctional Centre, released after 7 years on health grounds after much begging from Ohaneze & The United Kingdom, he will be lucky not to receive the death penalty, useless Terrorist.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Is Found Not Guilty, What Do You Think Will Happen Next? by RuggedBiafran: 11:28pm On Dec 12, 2021
From Nairaland resident zombies like you??

E gba mi ohh...Awon oloripelebe ti poju si forum yi!!

You zombies are despicable and fuulish...Tufiakwa!!

rexwalters:
25 years in Bauchi Correctional Centre, released after 7 years on health grounds after much begging from Ohaneze , he will be lucky not to receive the death penalty, useless Terrorist.
Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Is Found Not Guilty, What Do You Think Will Happen Next? by RuggedBiafran: 11:30pm On Dec 12, 2021
Madness loading...even your useless oga @udele1 cant even engage, he now send fullish miscreants to engagae me...i am insulted...spits!!

rexwalters:
Silence is golden wish you had told Ikenga Kanu that https://www.nairaland.com/6820363/fg-right.nnamdi-kanu-ipob-terrorists
Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Is Found Not Guilty, What Do You Think Will Happen Next? by rexwalters: 11:32pm On Dec 12, 2021
RuggedBiafran:
Madness loading...even your useless oga @udele1 cant even engage, he now send fullish miscreants to engagae me...i am insulted...spits!!

Empty Barrels will always make the loudest, noise, we heard more outrageous nonsense from your supreme leader, today he is no different from that rare Emu canary bird locked up @ The Ibadan Zoo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Is Found Not Guilty, What Do You Think Will Happen Next? by RuggedBiafran: 11:37pm On Dec 12, 2021
but your oga @udele1 is becoming mad per-post everyday concerning who is locked up??

You are dirty and obviously weak brained. People like you are a disgrace to commonsense. your oluwole certificate has expired.....BIAFRA Strong...Your Afonja lamentations gives me joy!!

rexwalters:
Empty Barrels will always make the loudest, noise, we heard more outrageous nonsense from your supreme leader, today he is no different from that rare Emu canary bird locked up @ The Ibadan Zoo.
Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Is Found Not Guilty, What Do You Think Will Happen Next? by rexwalters: 11:40pm On Dec 12, 2021
RuggedBiafran:
but your oga @udele1 is becoming mad per-post everyday concerning who is locked up??

You are dirty and obviously weak brained. People like you are a disgrace to commonsense. your oluwole certificate has expired.....BIAFRA Strong...Your Afonja lamentations gives me joy!!

It is not about you personally, i just read what you jot down & laugh, the most important thing which is everything is that the big dog is back in his cage with the Zoo Keeper.

You can bark all you want like DMX, one thing is for sure, Homie ain’t coming home anytime soon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Is Found Not Guilty, What Do You Think Will Happen Next? by RuggedBiafran: 11:54pm On Dec 12, 2021
With all this confidence..you still obsessed with him?
He is in Prison, but you and your oga @udele1 are still raving lunatics. You need a mental eval ASAP...Your obsession is degenerating to full-blown madness.

MNK is truly an enigma , that makes zombies rant everyday about him. All press is good press keep lamenting...we love it!!

BIAFRA is Beautiful..

rexwalters:
It is not about you personally, i just read what you jot down & laugh, the most important thing which is everything is that the big dog is back in his cage with the Zoo Keeper.

You can bark all you want like DMX, one thing is for sure, Homie ain’t coming home anytime soon.
Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Is Found Not Guilty, What Do You Think Will Happen Next? by Idiko1: 12:16am On Dec 13, 2021
udele1:

But you people open thread on Nairaland for wishful thinking. Wishing he will be set free.

You come to Niaraland to complain he has not eaten for 3 days and changed clothes.

Is the queen of England on Nairaland? grin grin grin

You avoid the questions because you know he is guilty, so continue wishing he is not.

The sooner you prepare fulani attire for his initiation, the better for u.

I guess people in your class, low life, cannot understand that justice delayed is justice denied. You and foolish government of Nigeria seemed to have the incriminating evidence yet no trial.
Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Is Found Not Guilty, What Do You Think Will Happen Next? by gidgiddy: 1:26am On Dec 13, 2021
The government of Buhari is not known for adhering to court judgments.

But if Nnamdi Kanu is pronounced not guilty, discharged and acquitted, the federal government should not keep him a day longer in detention
Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Is Found Not Guilty, What Do You Think Will Happen Next? by Nobody: 1:27am On Dec 13, 2021
RuggedBiafran:

BIAFRA is Beautiful..

Delusions of grandeur, the fact of the matter is Biafra is non-existent.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3MTW76o4_Y&t=39s

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Is Found Not Guilty, What Do You Think Will Happen Next? by optionalY09: 1:56am On Dec 13, 2021
Guilty of what exactly

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: Osinbanjo’ll Decide To Run For President – Buhari’s Aide / Sign Of A Confused Woman(photo) / Now That The Rain Has Exposed The Facade Called Obi's Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.