Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,368 members, 7,971,307 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 07:47 AM

Important Bigkoko® Announcement. - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Important Bigkoko® Announcement. (3629 Views)

Welcome The Pan African Gift Card Voucher: BIGKOKO GIFT CARD / Launching Of Bigkoko® Taxi � Service / Bigkoko Launches A Borderless Marketplace For African Entreprenuers! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Important Bigkoko® Announcement. by Bigkoko: 12:27pm On Mar 23, 2022
Bigkoko is happy to make the following announcement!

1. Bigkoko has arranged a business deal with Topo Distribution Ltd , Mauritius for Distribution of Topo products in Rwanda and EAC. Products such as:
. Topo express detergents
. Topo toilet drains.
. Topo Eco friendly Bleach
. Topo express sanitizing wipes.
. Topo Express Alcohol

By mutually beneficial trade agreement, Topo Distribution Ltd Curepipe MU 74430 Mauritius will also sell all Bigkoko products in Mauritius as a kind cooperation!
Chiefly amongst our products is Ofeenne Instant Soup Packs which they'd like to sell in supermarket in Mauritius!

We are Bigkoko ®, by Smart action we defy market barriers!

Bigkoko, One Focus One Success!

Re: Important Bigkoko® Announcement. by Bigkoko: 12:33pm On Mar 23, 2022
If you have the means to sell our products wherever you are, by kind gesture, we shall sell yours in Rwanda and EAC!

Talk to us... The Indians are upping their game!

As long as RWANDAIR operates in your country, we can both exchange respective products!

Re: Important Bigkoko® Announcement. by Bigkoko: 1:13pm On Mar 23, 2022
Bigkoko MarketPlace-- an Online Store for all.
Hosted by Wix.

FAQ

1. What is Bigkoko MarketPlace?
Ans: Bigkoko MarketPlace is a value added Online platform where premium goods & services can be ordered with peace of mind and at the fairest possible price in Kigali Rwanda, right on your phone!

2. Which company owns, Promotes Bigkoko MarketPlace?

Ans: Bigkoko MarketPlace is owned, promoted by Bigkoko African Integrated Services LTD, a bespoke domestic Company domicile in Kigali Rwanda.

3. How does Bigkoko MarketPlace works?

Ans: Very simple. Go to Google play store or Apple store, download "Spaces by Wix" app on your phone. Using our invite Code of "HV2AFK", complete your registration. Start booking Services, start buying goods. Read blogs. Start selling from anywhere you are on Bigkoko MarketPlace. Meet people online!

4. How secure & trusted is this App, (Wix by Spaces)?

Ans: Wix is a global software company publicly listed in the US, that provides Cloud Based web development services. It's one of the largest brand in the world offering Ecommerce business solutions to businesses around the world. Bigkoko® market place is one of it's over 4,000 businesses using it's platforms for business.

5. Who can benefit from Bigkoko MarketPlace?

Ans: A broad range of persons can benefit from Bigkoko MarketPlace, such as
* Vendors. These are persons who lists goods and services on Bigkoko MarketPlace. We do the Marketing, advertising and hook-up with customers for them within Rwanda and East Africa.
* Consumers. These are persons seeking to purchase goods and services such as FMCGs, foodstuffs, building materials, plumbing, carpenter, painters, Electrician, Tech experts, drivers, etc

6. How can I be a vendor on Bigkoko MarketPlace?

Ans: To be a vendor (service provider or marketer of goods) is still a simple process. Have a service you offer or goods you sell.
Download Spaces by Wix App on your phone, use our Invite Code of HV2AFK to complete your registration for free! Or If are in Rwanda, forward March to our office in Kimisagara Nyarugenge near Kimisagara Market. We complete a KYC on you: know your customer. You're all done and set up within 30mins. Call +250790927282 for further enquires.

7. I'm a customer, How can I use Bigkoko MarketPlace to book a service or purchase good?

Ans: download "Spaces by Wix" from Google Play store or Apple store, using our invite Code of "HV2AFK", complete the registration, right on your phone. It's simple. It's convenient and it's Free.. start booking. Start buying. Read blogs. Meet people. Be happy!

8. How can an unemployed person benefit from Bigkoko MarketPlace?

Ans: An unemployed person can make up to 200 dollars or more per month selling goods and services on Bigkoko MarketPlace--in your leisure. A perfect side Hustle for those who need extra cash.
Firstly, ensure a healthy presence in all social Media platforms such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Google, Snapchat where you promote your services and goods using your store Link on Bigkoko MarketPlace as PoS .
Secondly, on the user dashboard on your phone, click on subscription... You're all set up! Register and list your services and goods on Bigkoko MarketPlace.
Start selling. Start earning. Be a professional sales person!

9. What services can I order on Bigkoko MarketPlace?

Ans: You can order a broad range of services such as
* Technical, manual services ie carpenters, painters, Electrician, drivers, tutors, etc.
* Online trainings & guides on ICT tasks.
Especially trainings!

10. How can I reach promoter's of Bigkoko MarketPlace?

Ans: You can visit our office at Kimisagara-Nyarugenge Kigali near Kimisagara Market kigali Rwanda. Or send us a mail/ WhatsApp on +250790927282
bigkokoafrica@gmail.com

Bigkoko MarketPlace is a service owned & promoted by Bigkoko African Integrated Services LTD Kigali Rwanda.
All Rights Reserved ©2022

1 Like

Re: Important Bigkoko® Announcement. by Bigkoko: 5:02am On Apr 03, 2022
So many people have contacted us to ask if we're adding people on a WhatsApp group? Or to be added on a group chat.

The answer is NO! We don't do that. For avoidance of doubt. We have only one business number for Whatsapp communication: +250790927282.

Bigkoko does not run a WhatsApp group neither does it have a Chat Group for Nigerians or anyone else.

We deal with entrepreneurs on One on one basis. And we are selective of people we deal with. Most especially of the age bracket 34 years below.

With several uncertainty regarding doing business in RWANDA, we are more concerned on partnership rather than encouraging Individual entrepreneurs to site businesses here. The reality here isn't rosy, and so many business have closed down within a short time.

The onus is on anyone to ask such persons running a WhatsApp group or Chat Group his/her name or the Company he/she is fronting for.
By this information you are all placed on notice to do your Due Diligence.

Signed.
Mgt

Re: Important Bigkoko® Announcement. by Bigkoko: 1:12pm On Apr 04, 2022
Topo Sanitizing Wipes now available in Kigali Rwanda!

We're glad to announce our first consignment from Topo Distribution Ltd Curepipe Mauritius landed in Kigali Rwanda today!

Sanitizing Wipes available at pocket friendly rate of just 1500rwf

Bigkoko, One Focus One Success!

Re: Important Bigkoko® Announcement. by Bigkoko: 1:13pm On Apr 11, 2022
I don't know how to advise some entrepreneurs from Nigeria, specifically.

If you jump from one WhatsApp group chat, Facebook or forum gleaning all kinds of Business Advice from people who don't have physical businesses here, and you come to Kigali on that strength, please stop calling us for advice. WE NO LONGER OFFER ADVISORY SERVICE to such persons who we didn't start with From the beginning. We have too much on our plate.

We tell you reality... Exactly how it is here, we don't sugar coat realities. It's tough here. Expatriates are leaving, some Businesses are closing, these are realities. However, some business still pull through.

We always tell you gather proper information before you come, Immigration & business wise.
But some of you, I don't know!

So don't take it personal if we don't reply your messages. Our previous experiences has taught us to screen people we interact with.

Thank you
Re: Important Bigkoko® Announcement. by Bigkoko: 1:23pm On Apr 11, 2022
But one thing I assure you, if you patronize us, a great experience awaits you!

We will support you with proper information for sound Business & immigration decisions, but not when you have already jumped some steps, or listen to other people who don't know how these things work or in a mess you remember us to clean up the mess!

Sorry, that was last year. We no longer do that! We're not interested in such business.

Since Jan 2022, we are selective of people we do business with.
Re: Important Bigkoko® Announcement. by Bigkoko: 7:20am On May 01, 2022
In line with our promise to start issuing Bids for all registered vendor to apply for supply of FMCGs, kindly check our thread: Bigkoko Vendor Forum: Thread where Info on Bids are found, on nairaland for Further information
Re: Important Bigkoko® Announcement. by Bigkoko: 9:12am On Jun 02, 2022
Hello good people of Nigeria!

11th June 2022, will mark one year we expanded our marketing Strategy to include Naira land dot com. We are grateful for business opportunities from Nigeria, Nigerians through this Platform, and wish to show our appreciation by doing a Give-Away on 11 Jun 2022 through the Platform.
The Give-Away includes;
A. We shall be picking 1 business & registering it as a LLC FREE of Charge here in Rwanda! Worth $45
B. We shall be picking 1 business & doing a Feasibility Study for it FREE of Charge here in Rwanda! Worth $150
C. We shall be picking 1individual & Consulting for him/her FREE of Charge here in Rwanda! Worth $100
D. We shall be picking 1 local Govt Area in Nigeria & marketing it's Tourist potentials for One Month FREE of Charge! Worth $5000
E. We shall be picking 1 State in Nigeria & Marketing it's economic, tourism & Industrial potentials for One Month FREE of Charge! Worth $25,000.
F. We shall be picking 8 politicians from the six Geopolitical Zones in Nigeria, and marketing him or her worldwide for One Month FREE of Charge! Worth $2000.

To qualify for this Give-away, One set of Criteria would be announced on the 8th of June, and Naira landers can nominate any of their choice to enjoy this GIVE-AWAY

Winners in each category
(A) will be issued his or her Certificate of Incorporation.
(B) will be given the Feasibility Report in Soft copy
(C) 5 Hr Consulting time via Zoom, WhatsApp-- Voice or video.
(D-F) would be marketed through all our public awareness platforms; locally & Internationally. Such that once anyone, anywhere in the world request for information allied to such person or govt, glowing positive information would crop up!

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Important Bigkoko® Announcement. by Roniyke1234: 4:40pm On Jun 03, 2022
Bigkoko:
Hello good people of Nigeria!

11th June 2022, will mark one year we expanded our marketing Strategy to include Naira land dot com. We are grateful for business opportunities from Nigeria, and Nigerians through this Platform, and wish to show our appreciation by doing a Give-Away on 11 Jun 2022 through the Platform.
The Give-Away includes;
A. We shall be picking 1 business & registering it as an LLC FREE of Charge here in Rwanda! Worth $45
B. We shall be picking 1 business & doing a Feasibility Study for it FREE of Charge here in Rwanda! Worth $150
C. We shall be picking 1individual & Consulting for him/her FREE of Charge here in Rwanda! Worth $100
D. We shall be picking 1 local Govt Area in Nigeria & marketing its Tourist potential for One Month FREE of Charge! Worth $5000
E. We shall be picking 1 State in Nigeria & Marketing its economic, tourism & Industrial potential for One Month FREE of Charge! Worth $25,000.
F. We shall be picking 8 politicians from the Six Geopolitical Zones in Nigeria, and marketing them worldwide for One Month FREE of Charge! Worth $2000.

To qualify for this Giveaway, One set of Criteria would be announced on the 8th of June, and Naira landers can nominate any of their choices to enjoy this GIVE-AWAY

Winners in each category
(A) will be issued his or her Certificate of Incorporation.
(B) will be given the Feasibility Report in Soft copy
(C) 5-Hr Consulting time via Zoom, WhatsApp-- Voice or video.
(D-F) would be marketed through all our public awareness platforms; locally & Internationally. Such that once anyone, anywhere in the world request information allied to such person or govt, glowing positive information would crop up!

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I nominate Peter Obi... S/E zone for category F

1 Like

Re: Important Bigkoko® Announcement. by Bigkoko: 7:02pm On Jun 03, 2022
Noted....

Roniyke1234:

I nominate Peter Obi... S/E zone for category F

1 Like

Re: Important Bigkoko® Announcement. by Bigkoko: 11:31am On Jun 06, 2022
Our sincere condolences to families of the victims of the terrorist attack yesterday, at St Francis Catholic Owo! At this trying period we wish to advise Nigerians to be wary of recycled politicians who troop out every 4 years to see your mandate. Use your opportunities well.
Re: Important Bigkoko® Announcement. by Bigkoko: 4:30am On Jun 20, 2022
Hello everyone!
It's our pleasure to inform you that we will be winding down our Quick Cook soup business. Ofeenne Brand will not be continued in Rwanda.
Bigkoko African Integrated Services Ltd would be diversifying into Financial Services via a Fintech methodology class "NDTFS"
Thanks to everyone that patronized us!
Signed
Mgt
20/06/2023
Re: Important Bigkoko® Announcement. by Bigkoko: 7:39am On Jun 30, 2022
Public Service announcement.

Yesterday around noon I had a visit from someone I have not seen before, by his Admission he's a Rwandan, just as I was about treating myself to a sugar cane diet. My favorite every noon.

Gentleman insisted I offered him a sit in the office. I did. I asked how I can help him thinking he's come for business. What he said got me starring at him mouth agape.

He said he wants me to do him a favor, that he wants to change some Naira. That he works with some Nigerians! He proceeded to bring out about four pieces of 500 naira notes to show me!

What?

He offered same to me, I declined to touch it. I proceed to ask him how he got it, when he noticed I was trying to snap him with the Naira notes, he quickly ducked & said he picked it up on the ground! Well, I guess he's lying.

As a business Expert i know what he's doing is wrong. Bigkoko® is not a Bureau De change, Bureau De change are much around town, to change you might have to drop an ID if they are not sure of your legitimacy. Moreover Naira unlike dollars is useless here, so there's no business in it for me in any stretch.

So I proceed to ask him some guileful questions, dude fumbled all through. As he rise to leave I gave him a Stern warning never to come near my office again, else I will first of all break his nose before I call the police. He'd be lucky if I don't remove one or two teeth from his mouth.

My advice to Nigerians coming to Kigali Rwanda especially awon keyboard warriors, awon Developers, ndi yahoo yahoo, please I beg you in the name Allah, Sango, Amadioha, chukwu okike abiama, Shiva, olukun, Ogun, Jesus, Mohammed, Moses, Abraham, Elijah, etc any anything else you may believe in, that line of hustling can't work here.
Please don't come & spoil here for us... If you don't have funds or a niche business, please don't come to Kigali Rwanda. You will be stranded. Some Nigerians currently are. I see a lot of people asking in public forums about jobs. There are no Jobs here. Any Nigerian who asks you to inbox him for leads to a job is a stranded idiot looking to feast on you. That's how The serenity of Kenya was destroyed just like this.

Finally, I always tell y'all my honest opinion, most Rwandans are not technically sound upstairs as Compared to Nigerians, well, I don't expect much from gentlemen who spend so much of their time drinking, fucking, snapping Pic, looking good Etc all day long!

Especially in those sorts of things they're going to unwittingly sell you out without even knowing. Just like the dude quickly told me he's working with some Nigerians, like he's with some Mafias.

Please egbon, wokem there are legit businesses you can do & save your self all these! You can consult us or Commission us to run you a Feasibility Study.
Thanks!
Re: Important Bigkoko® Announcement. by Bigkoko: 5:19am On Jul 05, 2022
Congratulations to our Chief Strategist Mr Koko himself & his Support staff!

Bigkoko® Marketplace App on Wix is now up & functional!
The App is the platform we intend to use & deliver our Fintech & FinServices Products to Rwandans!

To Join us as a Techie vendor offering Training or Tech Services to East Africans Virtually, simply go to Google Play store or Apple store, Download Spaces by Wix App.

Register with your email and create a password for your App.

Still on the App, Scroll down, you'd see "Join with a code!". Use Bigkoko® Invite code of "ELG9C4" to complete your Registration!

Congratulations you're now part of the Bigkoko® Marketplace of Verified P2P Lenders|Borrowers|Vendors|Service Providers|Customers|Passerby!

Create your Brand! Own your world! Make money! Live your dream!

Re: Important Bigkoko® Announcement. by Bigkoko: 5:24am On Jul 05, 2022
Recently we annonced that Bigkoko® will be accepting new persons into our company structure as Significant or insignificant Shareholders, Non Executive Directors Etc.
This restructuring is necessary to meet Guidelines from Regulatory Authorities here, chiefly the Central Bank!

The offer to make you a Shareholder or Non Executive Director is closing this week.

Rush now & negotiate your spot on Bigkoko® Board of Directors as an Int'l Non Executive Director, a significant or insignificant Shareholder or an Executive Director working with Bigkoko®; virtually or physically in Kigali! The choice is yours to make!

With as much as one dollar per share, you can be a significant or non significant Shareholder in Bigkoko® African Integrated Services Ltd Kigali!

The minimum accepted quantity is Negotiable.
Contact us know.
Re: Important Bigkoko® Announcement. by Bigkoko: 4:09pm On Sep 22, 2022
We are Glad to inform our Int'l clients that Bigkoko African Integrated Services LLC has moved in and is now operating from it's Upscale Kigali office at Norrsken House KN 78St Kigali, Close to Coque Bank Headquaters near CAR FREE ZONE. Consequent on this, we have shut down our Kimisagara & Kiyovu offices in Kigali.....

Bigkoko....Your Local Tech Company!

Re: Important Bigkoko® Announcement. by Bigkoko: 4:17pm On Sep 22, 2022
I'm glad to announce that Bigkoko ® is now running a Gift Card Delivery Services in 22 African Countries!

These cards; Virtual, can be redeemed in 22 African Countries as Cashback and/or, used to make payment to Vendors!

Bigkoko ®..... Your Local Tech Company!

Re: Important Bigkoko® Announcement. by Bigkoko: 7:53am On Oct 27, 2022
Good News for Bigkoko!

I am glad to announce that we have secured the services of a smart young Nigerian Tech, who will join us in Kigali by first week of Nov....

His Responsibilities will be to help Bigkoko Brand attain the needed exposure and Global Image we truly deserve.
This extremely Smart nerd has worked at three Nigerian Bank HQ and in close proximity with Big names Like Tony Elumelu of UBA Group! So you see why we are excited to have him join us in Kigali. Together with The MD/CEO of Bigkoko, the fortunes of Bigkoko can only be expected to increase positively!

His primarily focus will be Front & Back End Development of the Bigkoko Taxi Service for Africa!

So what are you waiting for, ask for Bigkoko Taxi in 24 African Countries!
Bigkoko.......Your Local Tech Company

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Important Bigkoko® Announcement. by Bigkoko: 8:00am On Oct 27, 2022
Announcing we have secured the commitment of a Kenyan who will drive our Business Goal in Kenya. This gentleman is smart and extremely resourceful and has experience in IT. H e was one the earliest workforce that helped Mpesa in Kenya to spread!
he is Mr Walter Andieri

When ever you visit Kenya, use Bigkoko Service for Hotel, Food & Taxi Bookings!

Bigkoko.......Your Local Tech Company!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Important Bigkoko® Announcement. by Bigkoko: 8:11am On Oct 27, 2022
Announcing we have secured the commitment of an Indian-Senegalese, who will drive our Business Goal in Senegal. This gentleman is smart and extremely resourceful and has experience in Marketing & Products Customization to suit local Markets. He will give us the needed push we to spread in Senegal and GAMBIA!
His name is Sambigue Lo

When ever you visit Senegal and Gambia, use Bigkoko Service for Hotel, Food & Taxi Bookings!

Bigkoko.......Your Local Tech Company!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Important Bigkoko® Announcement. by Bigkoko: 4:49pm On Nov 02, 2022
We deem it necessary to inform our Clients worldwide of increase in our service charge.
This became necessary due to the downward spiral of the Naira.

As a result, all our clients we have concluded Prices & terms with have until close of Business Day on Friday to make payments, otherwise From Monday next week additional 20% of the original cost would be added to it.

Note that this Information applies to only those making payments from Nigeria in Naira.
Thanks
Re: Important Bigkoko® Announcement. by Bigkoko: 4:51pm On Nov 02, 2022
We wish to inform our Clients worldwide that we have started on boarding Taxi Vendor on our Transportation Network.

Vendors in Nigeria are eligible to apply. Visit our website for more details.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Important Bigkoko® Announcement. by Bigkoko: 5:02pm On Nov 03, 2022
Due to devaluation of the Nigerian Naira, we are moved to increase our service Charge for Clients making payments in Naira. However Clients have until this week to make payments, as from Monday next week an increment of 20% of the original 'Negotiated' service charge will be apply across board.
We regret any inconveniences these may cost our clients.
Thanks
Re: Important Bigkoko® Announcement. by Bigkoko: 3:46am On Nov 04, 2022
Hello �� friends from everywhere!
Guess you are good? Do more to make payments on your Transactions for services. From Monday next week, there will be a 20% increments on our service charge across Board.
Re: Important Bigkoko® Announcement. by Bigkoko: 2:46pm On Nov 04, 2022
Ok...... Last time i talked about Hotel & Accommodation in Rwanda.
Yes, there is one Hotel i can comfortably advise any visitor in Rwanda to spend a night in...... Skylight Motels!
The manager is an agreeable, unassuming gentleman, willing to make you happy and available at a moment notice to tend to your needs, and will ensure your stay is as Comfortably as you wish!

The Beauty about their rooms is that it's spacious, airy and their Customer service is one of the best in Kigali. I can personally tell you. They are listed in all the Major Online Travel Agencies in the world. But here's the deal. You gat to help your local Company Bigkoko earn some commissions by allowing us book you their rooms!

Not only that, should you be in Rwanda to explore the possibilities of a Business here, then you have yourself a professional driver, an SUV and a Tour guide put together for a City Roam! Not done if you spend three night at Skylights Motels, Bigkoko will facilitate registration of a Company for you in Rwanda FREE of service charge!

When you support local Companies, jobs are kept! Spend Local, Patronize Local. We are Bigkoko; a Kigali based Limited Liability Company, your on the Spot handy errand Company in Rwanda with presence in Kenya, Senegal & Nigeria!

Thank you!!!
Re: Important Bigkoko® Announcement. by Bigkoko: 3:42pm On Nov 04, 2022
We accept these payment Options.
* Pay through our Rwandan I&M Company.
* Pay through Kenya.
* Pay through our Nigerian Partner Account.
* Pay through Pay-pal.
* Pay cash in our office.
* Pay through Cryptos.
* Pay through Credit Cards.
* Pay through our Momo Pay Code.

Re: Important Bigkoko® Announcement. by Bigkoko: 8:26am On Nov 06, 2022
This week is going to be a boom for us!
The Kenyan Team is being set up right now.

Processes will be tested this week beginning from Monday, and results Noted & Added to our SOP for Kenya!

Hopefully, on the 15th of Nov, we will start accepting Ride Orders placed on our website worldwide, and swiftly transferring Orders to our local Kenyan Taxi partners!

Guess what? Our Service fee/Commission per Ride is just 9-12%. That's all we take. Far lower than what our Competitors charge!
Drivers will have a reason to smile as they go home with 88-91% of the fare paid by Riders per Ride. More money for them.

Onboarding is Free. Register on our website with just your email. We add you to Taxi Drivers Network for your Country, i.e. Kenya. Once Onboarded. Download the Contract Agreement for your Country, say Kenya. Fill, sign the contract. If you don't understand it, get legal advice. Then attach copies of docs that applies for Kenya, ie ID, drivers license, vehicle particulars, picture of vehicle etc.

Scan & send all these to our Bigkoko Team for Kenya . You can recognize them as Bigkoko Operator via their Profile Badge on the website.
Once Ride Order comes, we send you the Ride Request! You deliver and get paid. No hassle, no worries!

Lots of premium Taxi Service at fair rates per Ride to make customers ditch our competitors! Such as City Pick & Drop, City Roaming, Airport Transfers, Outstation Movement, Ride Bundles, Flex & Combo Plans, Employee Plans, etc.

BOOKING a Ride is quite easy. Via the Website or give us a Call! Ride Confirmation is just under 10 minutes and you get full Invoice for your Order.

Payment is after completing Rides or before Rides (You can buy or use a Ride Bundle Plan)

We're Bigkoko®...... Beyond the odds, we always win!

Re: Important Bigkoko® Announcement. by Bigkoko: 3:19pm On Nov 06, 2022
Hello Friends!
We will start accepting Ride Orders in Kenya on the 15th Nov, Senegal on the 20th Nov, Nigeria on the 20th Nov.
Rides are currently Available in Rwanda!

Tell a friend!

Re: Important Bigkoko® Announcement. by Bigkoko: 9:52am On Nov 07, 2022
To all our esteem clients, we regret to announce today 7th Nov 2022, we shall hence forth add an additional 20% to all previous negotiated bills that are yet unpaid. This only applies to clients paying in Nigeria, or through the Nigerian Naira.
While we support the reforms of God win Emefiele; Governor of Nigerian Central Bank, we regret any inconvenience this measure may cost our Clients in NIGERIA.
Thanks
Re: Important Bigkoko® Announcement. by Bigkoko: 10:29am On Nov 07, 2022
Our Promo is still on!

Skylights Motels Kigali is our Accommodation Partner for the Month of Nov 2022. Skylights Motel is located at 404 KK 120 st, Kigali Rwanda is listed on all the major OTA sites online.

Prices as low $21 per night with full option if we do the booking for you!

If you book a Room for Three Nights via our Bigkoko Online Booking website, we register a Rwanda Company for you FREE of Charge.

SKYLIGHT MOTEL Kigali Rwanda features a restaurant, bar, a shared lounge and garden in Kigali. Featuring room service, this property also provides guests with a terrace. The property provides a 24-hour front desk, a shared kitchen and currency exchange for guests.

The motel has some units with city views, and all rooms are equipped with a balcony.

SKYLIGHT MOTEL Kigali Rwanda offers a continental or à la carte breakfast.

Bike rental and car rental are available at the accommodation and the area is popular for cycling and fishing.

Kigali Convention Centre is 4.5 km from SKYLIGHT MOTEL Kigali Rwanda, while Niyo Arts Gallery is 6.9 km away. The nearest airport is Kigali International, 1.9 km from the motel, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service (Just $10).

SKYLIGHT MOTEL Kigali Rwanda has been welcoming Bigkoko guests since 29 Sept 2022.

Support your local Tech Company.....Bigkoko with a patronage of Skylights Motels!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pure Water Business In Nigeria ( Pure Water Production In Nigeria) / Is Dangote Really The Richest Man In Nigeria? / Lpg Retail Pricing In Nigeria

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.